Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts III

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Quote Originally Posted by spartan View Post
    Οπωτε το 15 θα ειναι το μονο και τελευταιο παιχνιδι της square enix με την συγκεκριμενη μηχανη γραφικων?
    Λογικά ναι. Εκτός αν κάνουν και τα sequels του XV με την ίδια μηχανή.
    Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

spartan (08-10-2014)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Gamersyde - E3 2015 Trailer

Get Tangled Up in Kingdom Hearts III

Revealing the growing world of KINGDOM HEARTS, SQUARE ENIX and Disney Interactive today showcased a new gameplay trailer featuring never before seen footage from KINGDOM HEARTS III.

Fans of the highly-anticipated title from the celebrated series from Disney Interactive and SQUARE ENIX will see Sora and his trusted friends, Donald Duck and Goofy, adventure through the world based on the hit animated feature film, Tangled. The trailer also gives new hints to the storyline and showcases gorgeous visuals, and new gameplay elements.

The world based on the film Tangled is one of many big reveals the team has in store and is the first announcement in a larger, deep creative collaboration between SQUARE ENIX and The Walt Disney Animation Studios.

In addition to the gameplay trailer, SQUARE ENIX released a special video message for fans from Disney’s Academy Award -winning Producer, Roy Conli and Greg Coleman, VP, Worldwide Marketing and Franchise Management for Walt Disney Animation Studios. In the video, Conli and Coleman share their excitement about the announcement and Conli notes, “I think this is going to be an amazing journey for these guys as they get the richness of our story, and the richness of Kingdom Hearts...It’s going to be a phenomenal experience for the game player.”

Άποψή μου πάνω στο trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lnds500 View Post
    So I guess I am the one who will complain about this

- Graphics look good. They have probably a long way ahead of them do this could improve vastly but I can't help but drool over most of the stuff they are showing us. The beautiful areas, the grass turning when you cast aero, the particle effects, the gorgeous lightning. Animation needs work but the overall feel is very good. Love the artstyle they are going for.

- The gameplay looks flashy.. like, really flashy. I am wondering if this is because they just have a lot of stuff they want to show and "wow" the audience or if this game is gonna turn out like another KH2. I would like for it to have more substance than that - not another "press Δ to win" game.

It looks like it's relying too much on summons, transformations,shotlocks, QTEs, theme park attacks etc. I am not too crazy about a train coming to pick me up and having to press a button a button every now and then after that to defeat the villains.

It looks cool but it doesn't look like it's gonna be fun to play. Hopefully it's just a demonstration thing and the gameplay will be more varied - seriously, Sora must have used his keyblade to strike the Heartless 2-3 times in the whole demo, the rest was magic/special attacks.

- The design... oh boy... Nomura has created Sora in his own image... This is the best I can do to explain it. I absolutely hate Sora's design.

I don't like the colours but I can deal with that. I still think KH2's clothes are the best. Hopefully a DLC costume can rectify that.

I don't like how the design is leaner than the old clothes. Everything is less.. puffy.. His outer pockets are gone, his belt is positioned under his vest etc etc. I may be nipticking, but I am not very fond of the whole aesthetic. I also have a feeling that it has something to do with having a simpler model so that they don't have to do complicated clothing simulation while playing with him. I guess I can give that a pass as well.

What I really don't like is (1) the emo hair and the (2) neckline cut. Let me show you what I mean

Sora has two models in this trailer.

The one is from the demo we've seen in 2013 and now on Olympus (with the KH2 clothes) and the newer, emo model with the newer clothes and hair.

Spoiler!

Notice the hairline. His bangs are now different and make him look weird. His overall design is also kinda depressing IMO (guess Nomura's burning anger is to blame). Lastly, am I the only one who thinks that his neckline makes him look.. well.. gay?? Anyone else that prefers the old design all in all?
    Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    Snk013
    Name
    Μιχάλης

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

A release date for Kingdom Hearts III has been decided, but Nomura can't announce it yet

Nomura: "We've reached an agreement, but I still can't say anything. I plan to give new information at the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event that will be held on the 3rd of November."

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

From a Dengeki Playstation interview:

(About the battle gameplay of KH3)
    Tetsuya Nomura: "The battle gameplay returns to commands such as 'attack' and 'magic' rather than deck commands. I thought that king of gameplay styles had the royal right to be used in a numbered Kingdom Hearts title."

(About worlds)
    "I can't speak in detail, but apart from Olympus Coliseum, nearly all the worlds are new."

(About the scenario)
    "Since KH3 was to settle the final confrontation with Xehanort the general framework was already decided, but it's not the end of the KH series."
    "I'm worrying over how to bring KH3 to a close. I have already decided on my plans for the directions of the characters fans care about. I don't want to make something too short that only settles the main dispute."

(Release date?)
    "We've reached an agreement, but I still can't say anything. I plan to give new information at the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event that will be held on the 3rd of November."

From a Famitsu interview:

(Sora etc moved so smoothly in the trailer)
    "For this title we are implementing free running so Sora's mobility isn't ordinary (laughs). Most things can be overcome with jumping and free running, and you can charging up walls and such."

(Development stage?)
    "It's moving along steadily. I'm currently deciding what to do about the ending and secret movies and such."

PSN ID
    hakoo_

Θα μπορουσε νομιζω μετα απο 2 χρονια πια να δωσει μερικους κοσμους.
    Επισης, ακομα δεν εχει αποφασισει για το τελος? Ποτε περιμενει, 7 χρονια το εχει στο μυαλο του.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Quote Originally Posted by hakoo View Post
    Θα μπορουσε νομιζω μετα απο 2 χρονια πια να δωσει μερικους κοσμους.
    Επισης, ακομα δεν εχει αποφασισει για το τελος? Ποτε περιμενει, 7 χρονια το εχει στο μυαλο του.
    Έδωσε 2 κόσμους και λογικά θα δώσει τουλάχιστον άλλον ένα το χειμώνα. Αν τα ζυγίσεις όλα, μάλλον γρήγορα πάει η ανάπτυξη.. Έχει δημιουργηθεί η εντύπωση ότι ίσως βγει μέσα στο '16.

(7 χρόνια; Από πότε υπολογίζεις; )

PSN ID
    hakoo_

Scratch that, 9 εννοουσα (μετραω απο το KH2 βασικα και δεν βαζω στην εξισωση τα απειρα spin offs απο τη στιγμη που μιλαμε για βασικο story)
    Υπεθετα οτι μετα το KH2 και μετα απο τοσα χρονια το story θα το ειχε pretty much figured out.
    Μακαρι να πηγαινει για 2016 αν και υπαρχει και το FFXV που υποτιθεται εχει προτεραιοτητα, δυσκολο να βγουν και τα 2 την ιδια χρονια.
    Οπτικα πως σου φανηκε? Εμενα μου αρεσε παρα πολυ και ειναι εντυπωσιακο το ποσο κοντα ειναι στο υφος της προηγουμενης μηχανης με δεδομενο οτι προκειται για UE4.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Scratch that, 9 εννοουσα (μετραω απο το KH2 βασικα και δεν βαζω στην εξισωση τα απειρα spin offs απο τη στιγμη που μιλαμε για βασικο story)
    Α ρε γέλια (και κλάματα) που θα πέσουν όταν βγει το 3... :/

Υπεθετα οτι μετα το KH2 και μετα απο τοσα χρονια το story θα το ειχε pretty much figured out.
    Μετά το 2 υπάρχουν άλλα 5 παιχνίδια.. η ιστορία δεν έχει μείνει εκεί που την άφησε στο 2.

Μακαρι να πηγαινει για 2016 αν και υπαρχει και το FFXV που υποτιθεται εχει προτεραιοτητα, δυσκολο να βγουν και τα 2 την ιδια χρονια.
    Είναι εντελώς ανεξάρτητες ομάδες που τα φτιάχνουν. XV άνοιξη 2016, KH3 Χριστούγεννα 2016. Believe.

Οπτικα πως σου φανηκε? Εμενα μου αρεσε παρα πολυ και ειναι εντυπωσιακο το ποσο κοντα ειναι στο υφος της προηγουμενης μηχανης με δεδομενο οτι προκειται για UE4.
    Μ' αρέσει πάρα πολυ, κυρίως τα περιβάλλοντα και το level design (μου έπεσε το σαγόνι όταν είδα τον κόσμο του Ηρακλή). Μιλάμε πλέον για κάτι εντελώς διαφορετικό που δεν έχει ξαναδεί η σειρά.

Κάτι με ενοχλεί στο μοντέλο του Sora αλλά δεν ξέρω τι (επίσης οι αλλαγές που του έκανε ο Nomura γενικά δεν μ' αρέσουν).

PSN ID
    hakoo_

Α καλα, καταλαβα.
    Οσοι εχουν παιξει το 1 και το 2 θα αισθανονται οτι μπλεκουν με κβαντικη φυσικη.

Είναι εντελώς ανεξάρτητες ομάδες που τα φτιάχνουν. XV άνοιξη 2016, KH3 Χριστούγεννα 2016. Believe.
    Ναι ρε συ, εννοω οτι πολυ δυσκολα θα βγαλει 2 απο τα μεγαλυτερα franchises της την ιδια χρονια.

Κάτι με ενοχλεί στο μοντέλο του Sora αλλά δεν ξέρω τι (επίσης οι αλλαγές που του έκανε ο Nomura γενικά δεν μ' αρέσουν).
    Α ναι, τωρα θυμηθηκα το post σου απο αλλο φορουμ.
    Συμφωνω για τον σχεδιαμσο του Sora, εμενα μου αρεσαν παρα πολυ καποιες λεπτομερειες και ο φωτισμος.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Α καλα, καταλαβα.
    Οσοι εχουν παιξει το 1 και το 2 θα αισθανονται οτι μπλεκουν με κβαντικη φυσικη.
    Πιο πολύ με τη θεωρία της σχετικότητας θα μπλέξουν... (hidden reference).

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Μια αρκετά καλή ανάλυση του trailer.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Announced at D23. The story takes place after the events of the first movie.

Spoiler!

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Νέο trailer στις 15 Ιουλίου

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

hakoo (11-06-2017)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Dat reaction

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast