PSN ID
    muku0-400
    Name
    Vladimir

wii hd ? 2011, ? . ps4 .

PSN ID
    kostasb13
    Name

ds , wii. gaming touch screen zelda, kirby,ninja gaiden . handheld psp gow, ds

PS3forums Fanatic desperate_gamer's Avatar
    PSN ID
    Desperate_Gamer

It's Official MGS4 Producer Now Working on Halo

Ryan Payton, former assistant producer on Metal Gear Solid 4, has signed on with Microsoft Game Studios to work on future Halo games, Microsoft Game Studios said today, confirming the rumor Kotaku broke last month.

"Microsoft has confirmed the addition of Ryan Payton, formerly of Kojima Productions to Microsoft Game Studios," said Phil Spencer, in a prepared statement sent to Kotaku. "Payton joins a group of industry heavy hitters to recently arrive at Microsoft Game Studios, including Corrine Yu from Gearbox and Kenneth Scott of id Software, as well as David Wu from Pseudo Interactive and Frank O’Connor, a Bungie veteran. Microsoft Game Studios is thrilled to have such talented people working to develop new and exciting projects within the Halo universe and supporting existing projects from studios like Bungie and Ensemble."

While the official statement doesn't go into details about Payton's job, we've been told he will be the creative director for the upcoming Peter Jackson Halo game.
    Source

Payton . Halo .

PSN ID
    Desperate_Gamer

RUMOR: 360 Japanese Verison of Final Fantasy XIII to Be Announced at TGS Next Week

The BitBag has recieved two rumors concerning the Asian verison of Final Fantasy XIII for the 360.

1: While there was a Asian verison confirmed a long time ago, there was no Japanese verison announced but it seems that while there wont be no Japanese diologue or subtitles for the Asian verison, it will work on Japanese 360’s.

2: Microsoft will pay for a breach of contract by Sony to keep the game exclusive in Japan at least for Square Enix and will pay for a full port of the game to be brought to Japan with an announcement at the Tokyo Games Show at Microsoft’s John Scheppart keynote next week.

They do warn us it could be BS but considering the 360 is finally starting to take off in Japan nearly 3 years after hitting the market in Japan, it wouldn’t be a surprise considering that the 360 outsold the PS3 in Japan last month.

So our pigs flying? If FFXIII gets announced for Japan on the 360, dont be surprised if you see them fly.
    Source

. rumour.

Name

, ... , TGS , time exclusivity , FFXIII 360 . . , japan PS3, 360 , gamers 360.

H Squarenix , , !

PSN ID
    Desperate_Gamer

' , EA . multiplatform ' .

Name
    PanoulisGOSU

Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim ..., BlizzCon 2k8. - WoTLK, Diablo III, SCII - PC Gaming, Blizzard. official site.

BlizzCon Blizz : World Of Warcraft Arena, Starcraft Warcraft III. Live Streaming, fans best of the best .

Last edited by Chill; 11-10-2008 at 00:24.
    To ps3 PC !

PSN ID
    xbox gamertag === steveman7

T!!! diablo III :bgrin2:

Spoiler!

Name
    PanoulisGOSU

BlizzCon mmo-champion. ..........

:<. blizzcon , \0/ Blizzard , , !!!!!!!
    To ps3 PC !

PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name

+rep !

To statue !
    LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name

Warcraft IV Confirmed, Starcraft II to be split into a Trilogy

The latest panel from BlizzCon has been about Starcraft 2. The big news is that the campaign will be split into three separate parts, each being sold as a stand alone game... and then Rob Pardo made a slip about Warcraft IV.
    LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

Name

AN EI !!!

WoW Whore Has 36 Accounts, Raids by Himself

In what is perhaps the most shining example of obsession and geekiness I have ever seen, a fella by the name of Bradster has 36 World of WarCraft accounts that he plays on 11 computers simultaneously. He mainly seems to be doing it because he doesnt like to rely on so many other people to get a raid going, which includes attacking the Alliance capital cities, and on that front I can totally see where hes coming from.
    I hate those Alliance douchebags too, but Im not about to drop $5711 per year like Bradster is. The best way to get to them is to just live well, right? Well, Bradster doesnt appear to be letting the Alliance off the hook so easily, as he plans on picking up 36 copies of Wrath of the Lich King on day one, spending around $1500, just so he can have a raid group of level 80 Shamans terrorizing Stormwind as soon as possible.
    Read on to see how this crazy man manages to control all of these characters.
    From the Bradster himself:
    A lot have asked me, why create so many? The main reason is to invade Stormwind and Ironforge when they reach top level. Im sure the Alliance will put up a big fight when that happens. Well see how it goes. If they dont make level 70 before Wrath of the Lich King, then it will be at level 80. That is my main goal. That will probably happen after Ive got some PvP gear from the battlegrounds. Im also planning to do some 25 and 10 man raid instances but that is secondary to my PvP goal. Of course Ill be doing arenas too to build up PvP gear but Im not expecting to do that great there because Im way behind in gear right now. I need to get to level 70 first, then level 80 and by then I will probably have all green gear while most others have been doing the battlegrounds and arenas.
    It costs me exactly $5711 in subscription costs per year with 36 accounts on the 6 month pay schedule. Not bad considering Im looking at it like its a hobby and there are more expensive hobbies out there than World of Warcraft.
    32 of my shaman are level 61. One shaman that I had before I started the 32 is at level 70 along with 8 other level 70 classes that I had. My mage, priest and druid are in the center of the circle of shaman in the pictures but they are kind of hard to see. Ive also got some mages and priests that Im currently working on that are level 23. Once they are at level 31.9, I will stop working on them, get 16 of them to level 60 with the recruit-a-friend bonus levels and work on the shaman again.
    When Wrath of the Lich King is released, I plan to be at the store when it opens and will purchase 36 copies of it. With tax, it should be about $1500 for all of them. Then the shaman are on their way to level 80 along with the priest, druid and mage.
    By the way, I have 9 level 80 shaman created on the Murmur PvP realm in the Wrath of the Lich King beta. I mainly tried it out to see how well my computers would work as they are. With the exception of one my desktop computers, I should be fine with the hardware that I have.
    I use 3 addons in the game. CT_MapMod is used to give me locations for quests, etc. ClassIcons is another addon that I use to show the class of the target. It helps for PvP encounters. Then the last addon I use is SSPVP2 which is excellent for displaying timers and other things while in the battlegrounds.
    For my keys to send to all instances of WoW on my 11 computers, I use Octopus 1.3.2. Maximizer in Octopus allows me to start up all WoW instances at the same time or any individual instance such as if a WoW instance has crashed. It also allows me to shutdown all of the computers at the same time.
    Here is a picture of my computer set up:
    , ... ?!?? ?!?

, ...

PSN ID
    jimspy

exo meinei ma....as!!

PSN ID
    SQP_GR

loloolloolloololoo pu ftani o kosmos ,exume melon mprosta mas