Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Τhe Last Guardian [+VR content]

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

The Last Guardian: First hands-on preview reveals new gameplay details and confirms 2016 release

Issue 294's cover story includes impressions from an early portion of the game, includes an interview with Ueda and discusses at length the game's star – the enormous feathered, cat-like creature called Trico, that accompanies the player's diminutive protagonist.

In an accompanying Q&A with Ueda, the legendary designer says: "Since this is the year we will see the game's release, I do have some worries, but I'm also very excited."

The preview details a new gameplay mechanic, in which the human boy character wields a mirrored shield. "Holding circle 'illuminates' the device," states the article, "shining what is ostensibly an ornate crosshair onto any surface it's aimed at... [Trico] can fire a devastating beam of red lightning from its tail, and will direct this power wherever we point the mirrored shield."

In the demo Edge were shown, this attack was used for environmental puzzles – "one involving the destruction of a rock face, the other the disintegration of a wooden wall" – but Edge wonders whether it will be used against the armoured, enemy characters seen on the magazine's cover.

Back to The Last Guardian's biggest star, Trico is "one of the most striking video game presences in recent years," reads the article, but one who may be as "divisive" as Ico's Yorda, who "irritated as many players as she charmed." It is a "free-spirited creature that flagrantly disregards your attempts to tame it" - which prompted a question to Ueda about whether this may annoy players.

"It would be a lie to stay that I have no worries," says the legendary game designer, "but another game where you can completely control a creature wouldn't be enjoyable for me because there are a lot out there where you can do that. I think I've had enough of them."

The article later states that as the game progresses, and Trico and the boy's relationship strengthens, the creature will become more responsive to player requests.

Trico is described as a powerful creature, but one that's timid and nervous in its nature. "One area a little later in the demo sees us emerge high up from the wall of a huge cave that holds an underground lake. We immediately take the opportunity to leap into the clear water below, diving underneath the surface and exploring the muffled underwater world for a time. On resurfacing, we find Trico timidly pawing at the edge of the drop, refusing to jump. It is, after all, part cat."

Ueda says of Trico: "This creature isn't like the cute pets that exist in other games, or an ally that's really useful. The role of the creature is ambiguous; that's something we wanted to express in the game, and it doesn't always do what you ask it to do. That's one of the themes of The Last Guardian. It's something that's difficult, and completely different. I want to create the next thing - an experience that people have never had before.

"The amount of code is very large compared to AI in conventional games. We've given this creature its own desires, so depending on what action it wants to take, that affects everything, including its animation. It's not like a normal humanoid character."

The Last Guardian has been in the works for over eight years, spending most of that in the ether of uncertainty. Until it's re-introduction at E3 2015, many assumed the game was dead in the water. Asked about this, Ueda told Edge: "It was quite difficult for me to keep my motivation up. But my other game shave also had long development periods, so in that sense, I think I've been able to keep my motivation quite high."
    Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

BillyFlo81 (26-05-2016),spartan (26-05-2016),teras1 (26-05-2016),toninio (26-05-2016),Valkyre (26-05-2016)

PSN ID
    Panos_GRE
    Name
    Πάνος

Ενδιαφέροντα αυτά που λέει. Ειδικά για την AI, τον τομέα στον οποίο χωλαίνουν όλα σχεδόν τα παιχνίδια.
    Ελπίζω να μην μας απογοητεύσει.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Αυτά που λέει το άρθρο είναι ενδιαφέροντα, ειδικά για το μέγεθος του κώδικα που έχει να κάνει με την ΑΙ. Είναι κάτι που χρειάζεται σε όλα τα παιχνίδια. Η φάση με τον Trico θυμίζει κάπως τον Agro, που επίσης δεν υπάκουε πάντα και αμέσως όταν τον καλούσαμε, ενώ στις μάχες αντιδρούσε πολύ φυσικά.
    Ελπίζω να αξίζει στο τέλος όλη η αναμονή.....

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

THE LAST GUARDIAN: THE SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT TRICO - IGN FIRST

Warning: Spoilers for the first 45 minutes of the game.
    Spoiler!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

BillyFlo81 (27-05-2016),kostasb13 (27-05-2016)

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

The Last Guardian: 10 Years in the Making - IGN First

Ο Creative director Fumito Ueda μιλάει για όλα όσα πέρασε ο τίτλος κατά την διάρκεια της ανάπτυξης του.
    Spoiler!

Designing The Last Guardian - IGN First

Spoiler!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BillyFlo81 For This Useful Post:

panos74gr (31-05-2016)

PSN ID
    kamenos13
    Name
    Κώστας

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viper For This Useful Post:

mihalis13 (14-06-2016),Nikoladim (08-06-2016),teras1 (09-06-2016)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BillyFlo81 For This Useful Post:

Error Flynn (16-06-2016),Leon_DiZ (14-06-2016),Nikoladim (14-06-2016),Sparrow71993 (22-06-2016)

PSN ID
    chronohill

Βλεπω 25 Οκτωβρίου και πανηγυρισα.επιτελους θα παιξουμε κατι πριν τις γιορτες που το περιμένουμε τοσο καιρο...
    Spoiler!

PSN ID
    Nikoladim
    Name
    Tάσος

WOW και γαμω τις συλλεκτικες!!!!!!

PSN ID
    kamenos13
    Name
    Κώστας

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Viper For This Useful Post:

spartan (17-06-2016)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    PDS_13

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

The Last Guardian hasn't changed much from its PS3 debut — and that's okay

The game plays just as we imagined it would, way back in 2009
    more infos: Polygon.com

24. The Following User Says Thank You to BillyFlo81 For This Useful Post:

chronohill (15-06-2016)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    GhostFirefly_
    Name
    Δημήτρης

Μάλλον η συλλεκτική ήταν limited γιατί έβγαλε φτερά.

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9505 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow71993 View Post
    Μάλλον η συλλεκτική ήταν limited γιατί έβγαλε φτερά.

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9505 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    http://www.game.co.uk/en/the-last-gu...r.com-_-Banner