Our Japanese Translator PS4forums Addict Avenger_Seraphim's Avatar
    PSN ID
    Jim_13
    Name
    Ted

Quote Originally Posted by Slay View Post
    +rep και αλλαζω και παλι τον τιτλο.
    Thanks for the rep :3

όσο για το παιχνιδι δεν εγραφε τιποτα το περιοδικο Φαμίτσου για την κυκλοφορία του.Δειτε και μονοι σας::rofl:

Το περιοδικο το εχει στη λιστα με τα παιχνιδια που δεν εχουν ακομα ημερομηνια(ΤBA δλδ)

Να και το εξωφυλλο του Φαμιτσου
    Spoiler!

Νot an avarage Games magazine cover:1appl:

Source: Kotaku

PSN ID
    personGR

Παιδιά και το ign λέει για 11/12 στην Ιαπωνία...

PSN ID
    muku0-400
    Name
    Vladimir

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger_Seraphim View Post

όσο για το παιχνιδι δεν εγραφε τιποτα το περιοδικο Φαμίτσου για την κυκλοφορία του.Δειτε και μονοι σας::rofl:

Το περιοδικο το εχει στη λιστα με τα παιχνιδια που δεν εχουν ακομα ημερομηνια(ΤBA δλδ)

Να και το εξωφυλλο του Φαμιτσου
    Spoiler!

Νot an avarage Games magazine cover:1appl:

Source: Kotaku
    Μμμμμμ, ναι έχεις δίκιο.... Ρε μας δουλεύεις? Τι να δούμε Πιο εύκολα διαβάζονται τα ιερογλυφικά και η γραμμική β' παρά αυτά

PSN ID
    tsikibaum

οχι...TBA ειναι ακομα...εγινε λαθος

PSN ID
    Slay2012

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger_Seraphim View Post

όσο για το παιχνιδι δεν εγραφε τιποτα το περιοδικο Φαμίτσου για την κυκλοφορία του.Δειτε και μονοι σας:
    OΚ ελπιζω να σου αρεσει τοτε το custom user title Που σου εβαλα

PSN ID
    pictorino13pao

δίκιο έχεις,δεν πρόσεξα την υπογραμμισμένη πρόταση!!νόμιζα ότι δεν το έγραφε..
    χαχαχαχαχαχαχα

PSN ID
    Jim_13
    Name
    Ted

Quote Originally Posted by Slay View Post
    OΚ ελπιζω να σου αρεσει τοτε το custom user title Που σου εβαλα
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Hahahaha~! Καλό! Αν και επίσημα δεν ξερω ιαπωνικά,τα καταφερνω κάπως ΧΡ (ώρες καψίματος σε ιαπωνικα παιχνιδια στο PS2 [οχι μεταφρασμενα] συν κατι μαθηματακια [1-2 ήταν για τα αλφάβητα] συν τα ανιμε, ειναι καλα για τώρα ΧΡ) Φέτος λέω να ξεκινησω κανονικα μαθήματα,θα με ωφελήσει όταν τελειωσω τη σχολη πιστεύω:badpc:.
    Θα κάνω εγω live blog για το TGS 08 για το φορουμ XD
    Last edited by Avenger_Seraphim; 06-09-2008 at 18:20.

PSN ID
    Kannivalos
    Name
    Αντώνης

Famitsu News: - White Knight Story to launch on 25 th December 2008 in Japan

Famitsu has revealed that White Knight story would be coming to PS3 exclusively in Japan on 25/12/2008

The much anticipated title has also been renamed as:-

"White Knight Chronicles -Heartbeat of the Ancients- / -Ancient Pulse-"

Famitsu further reveals some interesting info on the title. According to the developer Ryko WKS is:-

"-Largest/most extravagant title he's ever worked on and will more than likely remain that way.

-Alludes to being interested in producing a sequel...WKC is probably only the first chapter in an epic story

-Includes an aspect which go beyond typical RPG gameplay which is only possible on PS3, but hasn't been revealed yet " Updates:
    TRANSLATED INTERVIEW OF RYKO

Hamamura: The fact that you called us into the Level5 studio must mean that something big's stirring right?
    Hino: Of course. We're finally nearing completion and decided on 12/25 as the release date, so we wanted to inform you of that.

Ha: December! That's right around the corner!
    Hi: Yeah, lol

Ha: Ah..so the game development is almost done then.
    Hi: Actually...not as close as you might think so we're working very hard at the moment...
    Ha: LOLOLOL
    Hi: We're finally seeing the light at the end of the long development tunnel, so the entire staff is doing some major final work.

Ha: I see. When I first saw WKC, I was astounded by the quality of the artwork. You know...how those humongous monsters actually move, the beauty of the artwork contrasted with some very grotesque monsters. I thought "wow!" at the initial stage, but thought it would take a considerable time to develop.
    Hi: I've created a lot of RPGs to date so there were a lot of parts where I could apply my experience, but due to the fact that it was an RPG on an epic scale, compounded with tackling another huge aspect of the game, caused the development to take a very long time. This is a title that had 3 major parts to it: developing on the PS3, developing an epic RPG, and a tremendous additional piece. From a gamer standpoint, it is a very rich title, but from a developer's standpoint, it gave us a lot of headaches. This is the largest title I've ever created, even at Level 5. I've been very fortunate that I have been able to create this title with SCE.

Ha: There's a keyword that's grabbed my attention, but I'll ask about that in a bit lol. Is there any story aspects which haven't been talked about before?
    Hi: The concept of transforming in a fantasy world hasn't changed. We decided to make WKC an orthodox story where the protagonist goes to rescue a kidnapped princess; where the protagonist fights evil and rescues the princess.

Ha: Orthodox, indeed. lol. A lot of the characters are also very charming aren't they.
    Hi: Not necessarily charming. There are a good number of characters that have an "out there" personality and because of that, it was difficult to balance out the character settings as well as the world view. Because I've learned from working on the Dragon Quest series that character design is painfully important, I struggled a lot with character design and world views. It got to the point where I struggled so much that there was a time where I wandered aimlessly trying to deal with this. Creating the world view was also something that my staff put a tremendous amount of time and effort into out of necessity. Also, as a game, I felt it was important to include situations where some tense situations could be relieved in a fun manner so we've included a good amount of that. To the point where it was sometimes difficult to incorporate such events.

Ha: I can hear your suffering lol.
    Hi: The story is so immense that every aspect of the game took a lot of time to develop. Because of that, though, this game has an immenseness that I feel will be difficult to recreate in future titles, nor will that opportunity rear it's head for atleast a very very long time.

Ha: So the official title has been decided.
    Hi: Yes, WKC -Ancient Pulse-

Ha: What does the subtitle mean?
    Hi: WKC is, in fact, a very sorrowful story, but the event that started the chain reaction of events occured ages ago. The event that occured ages ago affects the present day time that the protagonist and friends live in. The title essentially has the meaning that the event of the past is reawakening in present time. How should I put this; from the title, I tried to portray that this is only the beginning, that this is the first chapter of an epic. I hope that this story will go on for a long time.

Ha: Hm...I sense something electrifying lol. So we'll actually be able to play the game at TGS in october right?
    Hi: Actually, we're still trying to determine how to have players experience the title in the best way possible. There's no doubt that we will have visitors experience the game, but whether that will be via playing the game? Please look forward to TGS.

Ha: I see. It's exciting to hear that everything is moving forward nicely. BTW, at the beginning of the interview, you mentioned an aspect outside of an epic scale RPG, but what is that about...?
    Hi: I think how gamers play RPGs have changed over time. There are many different games out there now, so it's no longer just an era where people just enjoy the storyline.

Ha: Things have indeed changed.
    Hi: Because of that, we wanted to include an aspect that everyone would be able to look forward to, beyond the concept of just playing an RPG. While WKC is an epic RPG, games also have a new function, which is contained in this new aspect.

Ha: So that means, instead of a game where you just blindly play to move forward, there's another, completely different face to this game?
    Hi: That's exactly it. WKC has a lot of different aspects to it, and has playstyles which have never even existed conceptually in existing RPG's. I can't go into much detail atm, but WKC is not just about enjoying the adventure.

Ha: When you say it's not just about enjoying the story...
    Hi: Unfortunately, I can't reveal the details just yet, but we're added this aspect which is only possible on the PS3.

Ha: Hm....I'm really curious. When will we be able to find out the details?
    Hi: Hm...I'd like to reveal it as soon as possible.

Ha: Understood. I will be looking forward to it! Finally, a mesage to all the readers. There hasn't been any articles about WKC in close to a year so I'm sure there are quite a few people who are waiting for something.
    Hi: It's been 3 years since we started development on WKC. An immense game on the PS3 ends up taking a tremendous amount of time, but we feel that the additional time it took to develop this game has allowed it to become a title with a tremendous amount of content and a lot of impact. It's coming to be an amazing title. Because everyone's waited so long, we hope to make sure that the game was worth the wait. As such, the entire staff and myself will work dilligently to finish and polish up the game. Please look forward to, more or less, PS3's first mega epic RPG.

Ha: We'll be looking forward to more information in the future!
    Hi: Gotcha, lol.
    http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-200303.aspx
    Last edited by slayeras; 17-09-2008 at 09:53.

Name
    Δημήτρης

Ειναι -τουλαχιστον για εμενα- η πρωτη φορα που ενας τοσο μεγαλος τιτλος για τον οποιο ξερουμε και εχουμε δει ΕΛΑΧΙΣΤΑ , ξαφνικα γινεται release εκει που δεν το περιμενει κανεις!

Επισης , οταν η level 5 μας λεει οτι ειναι οτι πιο μεγαλο και δυσκολο εχει δημιουργησει ποτε , ειναι να απορεις γιατι μας το εκρυβαν τοσο πολυ!

Μαλλον στην TGS θα παθουμε πλακα μου φαινεται!Τυχεροι ιαπωνες...ελπιζω να μην το δουμε σε 10 μηνες στα μερη μας...

PSN ID
    muku0-400
    Name
    Vladimir

Quote Originally Posted by slayeras View Post
    Famitsu has revealed that White Knight story would be coming to PS3 exclusively in Japan on 25/12/2008
    Ελπίζω να εννοεί exclusively για εκείνη την ημερομηνία και ότι αργότερα θα κυκλοφορήσει και στα υπόλοιπα regions. Λογικά αυτό θα εννοεί αφού και οι προηγούμενες παιχνιδάρες της level 5 είχαν κυκλοφορήσει και αλλού.

PSN ID
    ModusAm

Βασικά θα μπορούσε να αναφέρεται και στην κονσόλα, ότι είναι αποκλειστικά για PS3, και η αγγλική γλώσσα χρησιμοποιείται πολλές φορές ελεύθερα στο που μπαίνουν οι διάφοροι προσδιορισμοί.

PSN ID
    Jim_13
    Name
    Ted

The much anticipated title has also been renamed as:-
    "White Knight Chronicles -Heartbeat of the Ancients- / -Ancient Pulse-"
    Στο Famitsu παντως ο κεντρικος τιτλος μενει ο ιδιος,δλδ Shirokishi no Monogatari (=white knight Story) και απο κατω απλα εχουν προσθεσει το Heartbeat of the Ancients (αυτο ειναι σωστο νομιζω,θα το ψαξω και θα σας πω...) Αλλα μου κανει εντυπωση που χρησιμοποιουν το Chronicles,μήπως για το ευρωπαϊκο/αμρικανικο κοινο θα ονομαστει έτσι?

PSN ID
    Kannivalos
    Name
    Αντώνης

Official White Knight Chronicles Site updated, Letter from Mr. Hino Akihiro

The Official White Knight Chronicles website has been updated with a letter from Mr. Hino Akihiro, President of Level-5. Translation courtesy of Neogaf User.

"Everyone, thank you for your patience.

White Knight Chronicle -Pulse from the Past-

It's been a while, but we will be bringing you a lot of new information rapidly, so please check back frequently.

Now, this mega epic RPG is LEVEL5's largest project to date. We went through a lot of hardships to bring the game to this point, but the effort was worth it, and is something we can present with much confidence, as we bring the development to its conclusion.

In this orthodox fantasy world, in addition to the satisfaction of controlling a giant character, we have a transforming hero (lol) which has allowed us to create a world where kids now and kids of yester-year can get excited about.

There is a feature that we haven't told anyone about which we are preparing. We will announce this at TGS 2008 in October so please look forward to it!

Signed,
    Hino Akihiro"
    http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-201491.aspx

PSN ID
    Aetherion

Δειχνει πολυ καλο!
    Αν διορθωσαν και εκεινο το απαισιο jump-flying combat που ειχαν δειξει πριν 2 χρονια, τοτε θα το τσιμπησω σιγουρα!

PSN ID
    hakoo_

Ολοι οσοι πασχουμε απο στερητικο συνδρομο RPG περιμενουμε πως και πως το παιχνιδι, κυριως λογω level 5 που ειναι εγγυηση. Θα συμφωνησω ομως με τον φιλο Skywalker333, μια σχετικη παγωμαρα επεσε οταν εδειξαν combat, ειναι .... καπως. Δεν ξερω τι φταιει για να ειμαι ειλικρινης, σιγουρα το jump-flying που ειπε ο φιλος, ισως και το ολο concept με το μπερδεμα των μεγεθων κατα τη διαρκεια της μαχης. Tι να πω.
    Περιμενω με ανυπομονησια τo tgs οπου ελπιζω να δειξουν κατι πολυ βελτιωμενο.

PSN ID
    Jim_13
    Name
    Ted

Idols...Κατι συνηθισμένο στην ιαπωνικη αγορα. Τι γινεται όμως προσπαθουν να βαλουν μεσα σε ενα παιχνιδι μια γυναικα/μοντελο/ Idol/kawaii ? Η απαντηση ειναι στο παρακατω βιντεο ΧΡ:rofl:

Quote form video : "Wooooou!!! Sugeee~!" XD
    Last edited by Avenger_Seraphim; 22-09-2008 at 18:41.

PSN ID
    marzel19

White Knight Chronicles supports 1080p

Link:http://www.psu.com/White-Knight-Chro...0004904-p0.php

The time has come for all of us to go Home! Πλάκωσε κόσμος τελευταία οπότε πρέπει να ξεσκονίσω το summer house.

PSN ID
    tsikibaum

εχω αρχισει και ανυσηχω...δεν σας φαινεται αλεεινα βαρετο το gameplay? Σαν να ειναι slow motion...

PSN ID
    marzel19

Quote Originally Posted by freak View Post
    εχω αρχισει και ανυσηχω...δεν σας φαινεται αλεεινα βαρετο το gameplay? Σαν να ειναι slow motion...

Δεν είναι ελεεινά βαρετό το gameplay απλώς το παίζει ελεεινά βαρετά αυτός στο βίντεο. Επίσης φαίνεται πως είναι αρχική πίστα του παιχνιδιού οπότε ένα σπαθάκι έχει όλο και όλο ο παίκτης.

The time has come for all of us to go Home! Πλάκωσε κόσμος τελευταία οπότε πρέπει να ξεσκονίσω το summer house.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast