Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 38788485868788899091 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1816

Thread: Final Fantasy XV

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition Rated by ESRB

Λογικά το παιχνίδι με το Season 1 pass. Μακάρι να είναι τα περισσότερα μέσα στο δίσκο (που δεν το κόβω).

Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

Φετος ειναι που θα βγει και η εκδοση του Pc(windows edition ή οπως θα την βγαλουν τελος παντων)αρα μαλλον το κυκλοφορησουν και αυτο ταυτοχρονα.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Τώρα έχει αρχίσει να φαίνεται σαν ένα ολοκληρωμένο παιχνίδι

Comes with the game, all DLC, and new content including a new dungeon, a boat to explore the open waters, a first person mode, and more! Comes out on Xbox One and PS4 on March 6th for $50.

Players who already own FFXV can pay $20 for the Royal Edition upgrade/content, seemingly not included in the Season Pass. Box art also notes “Internet Required”, Royal Edition may include a voucher for all content to save disc space/only need one disc: (via Wario64):

“The “FINAL FANTASY XV Royal Pack,” including new downloadable content in FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION, will also be available separately on March 6 for $19.99 via the Xbox Store and the PlayStation®Store. This purchasable pack allows existing players of FINAL FANTASY XV to enjoy the new features by applying the pack to the base game.”

PC version is coming out the same day for $50, includes mod support, 4K, 8K, and contains all the content of the Royal Edition.

Full detailed press release not listed in the OP for further clarification on all the new additions since it wasn't clear enough.

FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION brings the acclaimed RPG to new heights, packed with add-on content and new features.

Join Prince Noctis and his closest friends as they fight against the empire in an effort to take back their fallen kingdom.

o An all-new dungeon - Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map
    o New features such as first person mode, new gear, and new bosses.
    o All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.
    o Armiger Unleashed – after you collect all 13 royal arms, a more action-oriented mode of the Armiger is unlocked
    o Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle. The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored.
    o Over a dozen pieces of DLC, including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets.
    o The critically acclaimed game – FINAL FANTASY XV

- - - Updated - - -

Και καινούργιο patch στις 21/1

Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

AgentPrinny007 (16-01-2018),Valkyre (16-01-2018)

Name
    Δημήτρης

Νιωθω λιγο μαλακας που πηρα πριν 1 μηνα το season pass :/

Τωρα δηλαδη θα πρεπει να δωσω αλλα 20 ευρω για μια βαρκα, 5 skins και 1 dungeon?

Επισης, ποιο το νοημα της βαρκας? Θα υπαρχει κατι να εξερευνησεις? Ή απλα θα γυρνοβολας στη θαλασσα χωρις νοημα?

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyre View Post
    Νιωθω λιγο μαλακας που πηρα πριν 1 μηνα το season pass :/

Τωρα δηλαδη θα πρεπει να δωσω αλλα 20 ευρω για μια βαρκα, 5 skins και 1 dungeon?

Επισης, ποιο το νοημα της βαρκας? Θα υπαρχει κατι να εξερευνησεις? Ή απλα θα γυρνοβολας στη θαλασσα χωρις νοημα?
    Αυτό λένε.

Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle. The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored.
    Αφού έχεις το Season Pass εγώ δεν θα έδινα άλλα τώρα. Του χρόνου θα βγει κι άλλη έκδοση λογικά που θα έχει και το Season 2 Pass

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

Valkyre (16-01-2018)

Πρεπει να ηρθε η ωρα να το παρω κι εγω. Αρχες Μαρτιου.

Ετοιμαζονται για την εκδοση του pc που την εχουν προμοταρει παρα πολυ για το τεχνικο τομεα που θα εχει και σου λενε ευκαιρια ειναι να κανουμε και καποιες πωλησεις στις κονσολες. like στο παραπανω εξωφυλλο αν ισχυει που θυμιζει αρκετα αυτο της special edition του αρχικου παιχνιδιου που ηταν πανεμορφο(αλλα και ακριβο).

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Patch 1.21

Version 1.21

• Conclusion of the AssassinΆs Festival
    • Inclusion of Aranea as a training partner at camp
    • Implementation of a standby option at camp to advance the time of day (“Wait until morning” or “Wait until nightfall”)
    • Addition of new items at AlessioΆs trading post in Altissia
    • Introduction of new drills to the tutorial: Practice Tutorial
    • Fixed the hairstyle for the Episode Ignis crossover outfit
    • “Arts” category for Gladiolus, Ignis, and Prompto (applies to Character Swap)
    • Various bug fixes

AlessioΆs New Items

• Silver Ore: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
    • Gold Ore: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
    • Prismatic Shard: 2 Oracle Ascension Coins
    • Prismatic Ore: 3 Oracle Ascension Coins
    • Mystic Circlet: 60 Oracle Ascension Coins
    • Purified Salt: 60 Oracle Ascension Coins

Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...D7Cbwh2Johc.99

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Διαβάζω κάτι leaks που υπάρχει μεγάλη πιθανότητα να έχουν βάση και ντάξει, το παιχνίδι άνετα έχει πολύ χρόνο ακόμα μέχρι να τελειώσει η ανάπτυξη του (τέλη 2018) και θα γίνουν τεράστιες αλλαγές.

Το θεμα ειναι οτι εχει πεσει ξενερα που θα βγει και νεο season pass/dlc επι πληρωμη. Και απο τα λιγα που διαβασα ως τωρα και τα τωρινα dlc δεν ηταν οτι το καλυτερο που βγηκαν http://www.metacritic.com/search/all...pisode/results

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Final Fantasy XV is getting 4 new DLC expansions and will continue into 2019

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Λεπτομέρειες από reddit.

Okay so I've tried to decipher most of the interview via multiple versions shitty translations and my 1 year of college Japanese (lol) and put together a list/summary of both the Dangeki and Famitsu interviews. Do note, while it should be pretty accurate, it is not a direct translation and merely a summary of certain things:

Dangeki First (There is a lot more here that I am totally not picking up or have translated, I picked what I found interesting)

• The Royal Edition/Pack was supposed to be the final DLC for the game originally, but now they are releasing more. -田畑端氏(以下、敬称略):『ロイヤルエディション』についてはもともと計画していて、大きな区切りのつも りではありましたね、当初は。ただ、その先の計画もアップデートしたので、一区切りという感じにはなりまし た。

• The Roadmap for the new DLC was completed on January 31st. The overall plan for the new DLC has been a thing for awhile, but it wasn't until January 31st that they finished laying down the specifics

• There is a team for each DLC and a team that updates the main game (at least from last year).

• You can drive the Regalia (It specifically says a vehicle) in Insomnia. The DLC will connect to comrades and continue the storyline of them waiting for Noctis at the end. (This is huge and means the map is extensively larger than most people are thinking)

• Royal Update is seamless with Chapter 14 (obviously)

• The idea to update Insomnia took was chosen over other things like Niflheim to reward players who have been playing Comrades (to continue that updated story) and other episodes, so they wanted to expand on the ending (Note-this was their plan originally, before new content for new content for this year was announced, Niflheim still may be an update later)

• Previous DLC will likely not be integrated into the main game (though the next 4 DLC will likely be integrated like the Royal Pack I assume)

• You can drive the boat all around Altissia's open sea

• You can travel to Angelgard with the boat(Oh geeeee, I wonder what we can do there? ). New fishing spots and fish were added. Tons of new fishing stuff here apparently

• The Armiger Unleashed will be difficult to get used to apparently.

• There are officially 3 Kings to fight before Ardyn.

• The Royal Pack is still 2000 yen (~$20). Honestly the price is justified at this point.

• Episode Ardyn is first apparently, but I'm not sure because the Famitsu interview talks about the next DLC making you smile/happy, I can't see Episode Ardyn being anything like that lol.

• They are releasing 4 DLC between 2018-2019. While they are releasing 4 DLC now, they are taking their time with each, meaning that development will extend likely into next year.

• They will announce content linearly, starting with Episode Ardyn. Teases Luna's significance in the Royal Update (They also make a joke here that because of her's and Titan's presence on the new Royal Edition Cover, Episode Titan should be a thing lol)

• Potentially a big one: I think Terada hints at there being a rebalance (I'm assuming leveling and difficulty?) of the entire game possibly being done eventually so that way you can play from the beginning (I am unsure if this is for March 6th or some other time). Please correct me on this one if I got it wrong. I'm too hyped and don't want to be the ass who told this lie if its wrong.

• Tabata still wants to "Complete" FFXV with these next 4 DLC. HYPE!

• The DLC will be meaningful and substantial, not superficial (<3)

Famitsu (much shorter), its also basically the same interview with some different responses (I think):

• They refrained from giving Ardyn too much lore in Episode Ignis so they can fully explain it in Episode Ardyn.

• This one was hard to figure out but I think Tabata is saying that if they keep making Character DLC (Like Episode Gladio/Prompto/Ignis), they won't be able to properly finish the game. Because of this, the next 4 DLC's will have a different format/delivery in order to try and reach that goal of "completing" the game. They say Episode Ardyn will "pioneer" that idea. (My guess is that Episode Ardyn will not be a separate DLC, but something more integrated/affects the main game/adds to the gameplay of the main game)

• Also, as mentioned in a previous ATR, there may be an Episode Luna (yay!)
    • He said they want the next DLC to make people smile, opposite of people being sad from Episode Ignis (though I don't know how it could be Ardyn's that can do that). Its possible that the interview just means "one of the next" and not exactly "the next". A better translator can correct me on that.

• There is a strong connection to comrades with the new DLC (we know how if you play Comrades). Comrades is getting a big update.

While a decent amount of this has been corroborated by some twitter sources and other people I have talked to, its best to remain skeptical about any information until an experienced Translator comes in an verifies everything. Again, this isn't everything, just what I found interesting

Both interviews can be found here: http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/684/1684090/ and https://www.famitsu.com/matome/ff15/...interview.html

Have a nice day!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/commen..._will/duogr00/

Αν τα χρεωσουν περαν της royal edition ειναι για φτυσιμο.

hype που βγαινει ενα παιχνιδι μισοτελειωμενο(απο πλευρας story),και πρεπει να βγουν μετα απο χρονια dlc για να θεωρειται ολοκληρομενο μετα απο χρονια?

Name
    Δημήτρης

Αχταρμας μου ακουγεται.... μπορει και να βγει υπεροχο, τι να πω, αλλα ρε παιδια too much. Πολυ εμβολιμο το ολο υλικο απο τοτε που κυκλοφορησε το παιχνιδι.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Quote Originally Posted by Fulgore View Post
    Αν τα χρεωσουν περαν της royal edition ειναι για φτυσιμο.

hype που βγαινει ενα παιχνιδι μισοτελειωμενο(απο πλευρας story),και πρεπει να βγουν μετα απο χρονια dlc για να θεωρειται ολοκληρομενο μετα απο χρονια?

Γιατί να μην τα χρεώσουν; Αν είναι σαν τα επεισόδια που έχουν βγάλει ήδη προφανώς και θα έχουν ένα κάποιο κόστος ανάπτυξης, δεν μιλάμε για QoL improvements.

Γιατι υποτιθεται υπαρχει ηδη το season pass για να χρεωσουν τα dlc γιαυτο υποτιθεται βγαινει και η royal edition σαν complete edition(πολλα υποτιθεται).
    Γνωριζεις εσυ προσωπικα πολλα single player παιχνιδια τα οποια να εχουν πολλα season pass για τα dlc τους και να το δικαιολογουν?

Ουτε βεβαια εχω διαβασει και τα καλυτερα ως τωρα για τα dlc που εχουν βγει ηδη να πεις οτι ναι να βγαλουν και αλλα επειδη τα ηδη υπαρχοντα ειναι πολυ καλα.
    Δηλαδη πραγματικα με αυτα που διαβαζω για το 15 δεν θελω να ξερω τι αλλο θα δουμε μελλοντικα.Πρωτο final fantasy παιχνιδι με season pass και πανε να το αρμεξουν οσο δεν παει....
    http://www.metacritic.com/game/plays...pisode-prompto
    http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-xv-episode-gladiolus

Last edited by Fulgore; 23-02-2018 at 17:05.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Quote Originally Posted by Fulgore View Post
    Γιατι υποτιθεται υπαρχει ηδη το season pass για να χρεωσουν τα dlc γιαυτο υποτιθεται βγαινει και η royal edition σαν complete edition(πολλα υποτιθεται).
    Υπήρχε το season pass για ένα συγκεκριμένο αριθμό πραγμάτων, δεν είναι all you can eat μπουφές. Η Royal δεν είπαν κάπου ότι είναι η "complete edition".

Γνωριζεις εσυ προσωπικα πολλα single player παιχνιδια τα οποια να εχουν πολλα season pass για τα dlc τους και να το δικαιολογουν?
    Πολλά single player με πολλαπλά season passes, όχι δεν ξέρω, όπως δεν ξέρω και πολλά single player παιχνίδια με τόσα extra επεισόδια και προσθήκες. Είπαν "θα βγάλουμε τόσα επεισόδια σε ένα season pass", τα πήγε πάρα πολύ καλά και ο κόσμος θέλει παραπάνω, οπότε βγάζουν και δεύτερο. Δεν καταλαβαίνω που είναι το κακό.

Δηλαδη πραγματικα με αυτα που διαβαζω για το 15 δεν θελω να ξερω τι αλλο θα δουμε μελλοντικα.Πρωτο final fantasy παιχνιδι με season pass και πανε να το αρμεξουν οσο δεν παει....
    Από το να το άφηναν όπως ήταν όταν βγήκε, πραγματικά, 1000 φορές το "άρμεγμα".