eshop http://www.e-shop.gr/show_per.phtml?id=PER.576517

bluetooth ( touchpad trackball , )

PS3 http://community.eu.playstation.com/...d.php?t=166266

3) PS3? ( )

PSN ID
    muku0-400
    Name
    Vladimir

? PS/2 mouse usb. . ps3 value for money . , keyboard mouse, UT3 . extra . linux message xmb .

PSN ID
    FlyawayGR
    Name

logitech dinovo mini bluetooth pc ps3 , , !

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/ke.../3848&cl=us,en

PSN ID
    Alexander_GR

... 150$!

PSN ID
    undi_13

?

PSN ID
    Alexander_GR

, .

PSN ID
    FlyawayGR
    Name

, ! 117 .

PSN ID
    lillypower
    Name
    Tasos

- Sixaxis-

auta einai....an kai dn ksero an 8a edina 80eurozZzZ....

PSN ID
    Urquattros

:rofl::rofl: den me xalaei katholou pou to agorasa
    apo to theio mou 40euros :1appl::1appl:
    Audi Ur Quattro

Spoiler!

PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name

We all know using the PS3 on screen keyboard to type, can be very tedious. So tedious, that I have had people whom Ive sent a PSN message to, reply via email, just so they could just type on their computer.
    I didnt really want a huge full-sized keyboard and mouse setup, as I game from the comfort of my couch. I dont have the space for it and its inconvenient.
    There is a thumbpad accessory for the PS3. But many have reported that it was a waste of money, even some people claiming it couldnt even connect to the PS3.
    So what is a PS3 owner to do to be able to type with ease? The answer? Logitech Dinovo Mini. Read the review below…
    The Logitech Dinovo Mini, is marketed mainly toward Home Theater PC owners who do want a huge keyboard in their living room, much like my situation. However its not just for the PC. There is a switch on the backside of the mini keyboard that lets you switch from PC to PS3.

This review is only for the PS3 functionality.
    This sexy piece of gadgetry goes perfectly with your PS3. It has a glossy (yet easily scratched) transparent black finish. The clamshell design keeps dust and other debris out of the keypad, and overall gives it a nice look. The backlighting gives it some extra wow factor, and is great if you are gaming in the dark.

The Dinovo Mini also syncs perfectly with the PS3 via Bluetooth and it STAYS paired. I have went through a few headsets because they wouldnt stay paired with the PS3, and I had to re-pair them everytime I turned on the PS3. Want to use it on your PC? Just flip the switch in the back and pop in the included USB bluetooth dongle to your PCs USB port. Want to go back to your PS3? Flip the switch and your ready to go. No need to pair it again.
    Typing is easy with the keys being large enough that you arent pressing a few keys at once… A common problem with todays qwerty cell phones. There are media keys such as your normal fast forward, pause/play, volume up/down. It also has your basic keyboard keys as well such as shift, ALT, CTRL, FN. They even thought of the fact it would be hard and very cramped trying to press CTRL + ALT + DEL, so they included its very own key for that.
    There is a switch on the front that lets you easily toggle back and fourth from “Mouse mode” which lets you use the touch sensitive pad to scroll like a mouse. Or you can use “Input mode” where the touchpad turns into a dpad which lets you easily navigate through the XMB.
    It also works well with Blu-Ray playback using the media buttons you can launch the BD from the XMB, you can pause, play, stop, fast forward, and rewind. However there is no triangle button so you cannot bring up the menu.
    I have talked about all of the pros so far. Here are the cons.
    The price… at $149.99 retail, this isnt for the average consumer. You can find them cheaper on Ebay, but not for under $100. I bought it because of my need to have something small, and functional. It was worth the cost to meet my needs.
    Lack of PS3 buttons, such as Triangle, Square, Select, etc. If you are browsing the internet this works great, until you need to bring up your bookmarks… There isnt a select button, or if you want to enter a new web address you cant, there isnt a triangle button. However this is easily resolved for most PS3 users, as we already have our controllers handy. You just reach over and press select or whatever button you need.
    But thats really it for the cons.
    Another thing I havent talked about is its use with Linux, it does have a USB dongle so one would assume it would work with Linux, but since I havent tried it yet myself.
    Once last thing I want to note, is that this thing has a built in lithium ion battery that has a 30+ hour battery life. I have had this item for a week now, and its still on its first charge.
    PROS - functionality, size, sleek design, use with PS3 or PC
    CONS - Price, lack of dedicated PS3 buttons
    So I give this device a 9 out of 10. Price shouldnt affect a review but I knocked off a point because of its lack of dedicated PS3 buttons. But like I said this can easily be remedied by having a PS3 controller on your lap.
    Here is a video messaging Chris Rah Osiris on the PS3 with ease. Just flip open the diNovo Mini, and start typing. Sorry about the poor video quality, I never make videos.
    http://sev1512.wordpress.com/2008/05...or-ps3-review/

LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

( Ebay) Wireless Mini Keyboard Adesso TrackBall.
    ... , (NoteBook Layout) TrackBall.
    Value For Money 35 USA.

Site... http://www.adesso.com/products_detail.asp?productid=154

PSN ID
    Ixor24
    Name

? RFOM-HAZE-COD4
    play .
    ( :hide

PSN ID
    MaNwLiOs

mallon lalakia!
    to cod sto play den ypostirizei kanena pontiki nomizw.
    egw phra auto->http://www.e-shop.gr/show_per.phtml?id=PER.576517
    k einai KORYFH!!!
    milame gia trelh ergonomia.ola ta lefta k plhrws symbato me to ps3 k me to yellow dog.
    afhste pou einai k plug and play.
    koryfh koryfh exw meinei lakakas!
    Love is a razor and I walked the line On that silver blade . . .

re paidia genikos sta paixnidia ipostirizete to pliktrologio kai to pontiki i oxi kai an nai to grafi pano sto kouti i sta online magazia to lene?

PSN ID
    MaRkUs_gr4

unreal ........ fragfx...
    PSN iD: MaRkUs_gr4

games:Cod GhoSts, NbA 2k14, FIFA 14 , ThIeF

PSN ID
    Ixor24
    Name

Quote Originally Posted by MaRkUs_ View Post
    unreal ........ fragfx...

fragfx

!