Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: God of War III

Αssistant Member Forum GOD NonBorn's Avatar
    PSN ID
    nonborn
    Name
    Κωνσταντίνος

Default God of War III

Είναι νωρίς ακόμα αλλά η Sony φαίνεται να έχει αρχίσει ήδη την αναζήτηση για την ομάδα που θα δημιουργήσει το επόμενο God of War για το Playstation 3. Έβγαλε λοιπόν ανακοίνωση ότι ψάχνει άτομα για να μπουν στο project. Παρακάτω φαίνεται η ανακοίνωση της SCEA για το God of War 3

Sony PlayStation: Sr. Technical Artist (SCEA)

Join the God of War team!

Sony PlayStation: Sr. Technical Artist
    Santa Monica, California
    Join the God of War team!

The Senior Technical Artist works as a bridge between the art and programming staff. Individuals in this role are generalists, excellent communicators, with strong problem solving skills, and with a respect for aesthetics. Candidates can be from an art, design, mathematics, engineering or science background; however they must demonstrate a comfort level in working with both art and science. Working with programming/technical staff the Senior Technical Artist ensures that CG assets are easily integrated into the game engine without sacrificing artistic integrity.

Senior Technical Artists will be expected to understand how game play and architecture issues can affect content creation and successfully develop workflows to compensate for such limitations on artistic content.

Responsibilities:

* Researching and developing new art tools, processes, and technologies for production of real-time game artwork.
    * Designing, implementing and maintaining art production paths using both off-the-shelf and proprietary software.
    * Authoring, maintaining and customizing scripts for production team.
    * Troubleshoot problems in pipeline and for individuals on as-needed basis.
    * Creating proof-of-concept files for game art, effects, and animations.
    * Creating training files, examples, text and tutorials and assisting art staff in learning new technologies and processes.
    * Testing and evaluating new internal and off the shelf software tools and technologies for real-time artwork development.
    * Reviewing current and emerging technologies and technical developments for incorporation into the game engine.

Requirements:

* BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Graphic Art, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
    * At least 5+ years in computer generated art, preferably in game development.
    * Excellent knowledge of Maya, with solid Mel scripting skills.
    * Knowledge of modeling, lighting, texturing/shading, rendering, rigging, skinning, and special effects.
    * Experience with authoring tools such as Photoshop, ZBrush, Mudbox, Turtle, and Mental Ray.
    * Programming experience considered a bonus (Cg/HLSL shaders, C/C++, Perl, etc) as are traditional drawing, painting, or sculpting skills.
    Ñǿñßöŗň™ is back on business ...

PSN ID
    sickness_

Πραγματικα νωρις ακομη..!
    Thanks για την ενημερωση ομως!
    Spoiler!

PSN ID
    conan80(GR)MG80GR(US)

nice info,thanks nonborn.
    2X PS3 proud owner & XBO360 owner 35 ps3 games and still counting...more games,coming soon...

PSN ID
    nonborn
    Name
    Κωνσταντίνος

David Jaffe: GOW3 Promises To Be Best In Series

David Jaffe was stuck in the San Francisco Airport yesterday so what did he do? Read Kotaku of course. And even better, he took a photo of Kotaku on his MacBook. (But one of my posts isn't featured in the photo....it's ok Jaffe, I get the hint). But he does say Kotaku "never lets [him] down with the goods." Well Jaffe you never let us down either. Yesterday he also posted an entry about the departure of Cory Barlog from the God of War team. His take? It's a good move for Cory and he thinks God of War 3 "promises to be the best game in the series." Read more over at Jaffe's blog.

Πηγή: http://kotaku.com/gaming/blog/david-...ies-320777.php

PSN ID
    tasioskis1

Quote Originally Posted by NonBorn View Post
    David Jaffe: GOW3 Promises To Be Best In Series

David Jaffe was stuck in the San Francisco Airport yesterday so what did he do? Read Kotaku of course. And even better, he took a photo of Kotaku on his MacBook. (But one of my posts isn't featured in the photo....it's ok Jaffe, I get the hint). But he does say Kotaku "never lets [him] down with the goods." Well Jaffe you never let us down either. Yesterday he also posted an entry about the departure of Cory Barlog from the God of War team. His take? It's a good move for Cory and he thinks God of War 3 "promises to be the best game in the series." Read more over at Jaffe's blog.

Πηγή: http://kotaku.com/gaming/blog/david-...ies-320777.php

τρελα νεα

¶λλος μασάει, κι άλλος σωπαίνει
    Κι ο σκυφτός λαός να περιμένει
    Για τα δεσμά μας, δεν φταίει πάντα η σκλαβιά
    Μα η υποταγμένη μας καρδιά
    ΜΆ ένα φανάρι ξαναγυρνάς τις νυχτιές
    Ψάχνεις γιΆ ανυπόταχτες ματιές.

PSN ID
    nonborn
    Name
    Κωνσταντίνος

Release Date for God of War Confirmed

We were recently able to get confirmation for the release of God of War 3. After speaking to the developers at the Video Game Awards, they confirmed with us, that the long assumed date of 2009. The title will support 1080p graphics and will have both sixaxis and rumble support. Unfortunately, we have little more info that we care share with you at this date; however, please check back for updates, as new information comes in.
    Δε ξέρω τι αξιοπιστία έχει το site αλλά το 2009 για μένα τουλάχιστον δεν αποτελεί έκπληξη. Είναι ένας μεγάλος τίτλος και 2 χρόνια ανάπτυξη είναι καλός χρόνος. Αυτό που θα δούμε δε θα το πιστεύουμε στα μάτια μας... Είμαι σίγουρος γι αυτό! Και ειδικά μετά τη δήλωση του Jaffe ότι θέλει να "εμπλακεί" στην ανάπτυξη του τίτλου...

Πρώτα το Resident Evil 5, τώρα αυτό...

Δεν πειράζει όμως, αν πρόκειται να είναι ΤΕΛΕΙΑ όταν κυκλοφορήσουν χαλάλι η αναμονή!

ΒTW, o Jaffe δεν έχει φύγει από την Sony? Πώς θα εμπλακεί με το GoW3?

PSN ID
    kvasil (greece) kanastasis (us)

re non tha stilo email gia na simetexo kai ego stin dimiourgia.. posa dinoun money????? na do an sinferi...
    My HOME gadgets--- LCD SONY BRAVIA---3.2.1 BOSE HIFI---PS3 CONSOLE---WII---XBOX360---Dreambox800HD---INTEL CORE 2 QUAD Q6600

PSN ID
    nonborn
    Name
    Κωνσταντίνος

Από το blog του Cory Balrog...

For me, the whole departure from Sony was not exactly the ideal route that I wanted to go, but in the end I think it is the absolute best thing I could have ever done. I am not going to go into any specifics as to what it is I am working on now, which sucks, but I can say that I am cooking up several things.

I know for the God of War fans out there it might be a bummer that I am not working on God of War 3 (or for some it may be a good thing I am not) but rest assured that it is all in good hands. The Sony Santa Monica team is one of the best teams I have ever worked with. Also, immediately after I finished God of War 2 I was already working on the story and design for the third game. So when Sony and I finally did part ways the foundation of the game, along with story that completes the arc we began in God of War , was complete. I wish I could have been there to see it through to the end, but it was just not meant to be I guess. The story is going to finish off with a very big, very epic bang though. I think everyone will be quite pleased. Well, everyone except edge magazine that is.
    Πηγή: http://corybarlog.blogspot.com/2008/...come-back.html

PSN ID
    nonborn
    Name
    Κωνσταντίνος

To God of War 3 στο amazon.. :bgrin2:

Link: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Sony-God-of-War-III/dp/B000ZK9QCS/ref=pd_bbs_10?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1204486879& sr=8-10"]Amazon.com: God of War III: Video Games[/ame]

χα,χα από τώρα? ας παίξουμε πρώτα αυτό στο psp και για το άλλο βλέπουμε..

αυτό το [Exclusive] θα τρελλάνει κόσμο :bgrin2:
    Astra Gtc 1.6t :hide:

PSN ID
    vasiliasNtaHs

Let the hype begin...Διαφημιση στο manual του Chains of Olympus
    BinaryAnomalyNeatlyTransmittedAgainstSystem

PSN ID
    tasioskis1

A new advertisement in the game manual of God of War: Chains of Olympus for the PSP has gotten quite a few gamers excited. The ad hints that God of War 3 may release on the Sony PS3 before the end of 2008.
    The ad placed in the manual for God of War 3 on the PS3 states “Coming Soon,” which was very odd to many gamers as not much has been known to date about the game.
    It was reported in the past that the game is already well-along in development on the PS3.
    It was expected that the game would release on the PS3 around the time of February or March 2009, but things could be changing.
    The God of War Omega symbol is seen in the advertisement on the back of the manual, with “PS3″ and “Coming Soon” in it.
    It is expected that Sony could make a surprise announcement at E3 this year, possibly revealing that God of War 3 could see a November or December release on the PS3, giving the PS3 yet another killer app this year to battle the likes of Gears of War 2 on the Xbox 360.

πηγη:http://www.dbtechno.com/gaming/2008/...ps3-this-year/

¶λλος μασάει, κι άλλος σωπαίνει
    Κι ο σκυφτός λαός να περιμένει
    Για τα δεσμά μας, δεν φταίει πάντα η σκλαβιά
    Μα η υποταγμένη μας καρδιά
    ΜΆ ένα φανάρι ξαναγυρνάς τις νυχτιές
    Ψάχνεις γιΆ ανυπόταχτες ματιές.

PSN ID
    geogokussj4
    Name
    Κώστας

Update: God of War III to hit Spring 2009?

According to our source at Gamestop, starting March 5, EB Games and GameStop stores nationwide will begin taking reservations for God of War III.

With the release of God of War: Chains of Olympus on PSP, SCEA has given Gamestop the go ahead to begin taking preorders for the much anticipated God of War III. For those of you who have picked up your copy of Chains of Olympus today, you may have noticed the God of War III "Coming Soon" advertisement on the back of the game's instruction manual.

As of right now all that is confirmed is that God of War III will support 1080p and have both SIXAXIS and rumble functionality.

Stay tuned to PSU for more information, as tomorrow we should get an update on price and estimated release date.

Update: Beginning today, Gamestop and EB Games are taking pre-orders for God of War III. As of now they have the title listed to release March 2009 and for $59.99. Since Gamestop receives their release dates from their distributors, our guess is that SCEA plans to have God of War III ready sometime around Spring to Summer of 2009.
    Add me !
    PSN : geogokussj4
    XBox Live : geogokussj4
    console and game hunter

Kamia eikona exoume?

PSN ID
    geogokussj4
    Name
    Κώστας

Quote Originally Posted by vasses View Post
    Kamia eikona exoume?
    δυστυχως οχι ακομη...
    Add me !
    console and game hunter

PSN ID
    pictorino13pao

και λογικά θα αργήσουμε πολύ ακόμα να έχουμε

PSN ID
    geogokussj4
    Name
    Κώστας

Quote Originally Posted by pictorino View Post
    και λογικά θα αργήσουμε πολύ ακόμα να έχουμε
    λες σε κανενα τερματισμο του chains of olympus του psp να δειχνει στο τελος κανα trailer του ps3?????
    Add me !
    console and game hunter

Name
    Δημήτρης

θα το ξεραμε ηδη...πολλα ατομα το εχουν ηδη τερματησει!

PSN ID
    geogokussj4
    Name
    Κώστας

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyre View Post
    θα το ξεραμε ηδη...πολλα ατομα το εχουν ηδη τερματησει!
    δεν εχεις αδικο...για να δω στο youtube....
    το κατεβασες τελικα?
    Add me !
    console and game hunter

Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast