PSN ID
    ilias_78
    Name

. .

Spoiler!

PSN ID
    kostantlnos

. . Amazon ..

My Youtube Channel 'Show me the stuff inside' unboxing collectors editions videogames movies and more.

PSN ID
    juliahna12

! ebanking . ; ( Amazon )

Quote Originally Posted by christos-sonyboy View Post
    reviews .
    review gamespot,
    Spoiler!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AgentPrinny007 For This Useful Post:

christos-sonyboy (21-03-2019),spartan (21-03-2019)

PSN ID
    Snk013
    Name

- , prosthetic tool. , , .

frames , , . clipping. wolf

PSN ID
    tsakali_gr
    Name

PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name

!

Review Aggregator:

OpenCritic - 92 average - 100% recommended

Critic Reviews

Daily Star - Rebecca Stow - 5 / 5 stars
    While Sekiro certainly shares DNA with the previous Soulsborne games, fundamental sword-fighting battle mechanic changes leave it feeling fresh. However, as the old saying goes, when you live by the sword, you die by the sword, and players need to be aware that this is a game that will see you die many, many times.

Saudi Gamer - Arabic - 10 / 10
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a welcome change for the developer solidifying FromSoftware's skills and expertise in tackling bigger challenges and improving on past successes. A superb effort all around; whether it's the intricate combat system, the world and how you explore it, or the relentless challenge by the world and its bosses, this is an epic journey that never lets go of you. If you're looking for a challenging game with blisteringly fast action that you'll have to work hard to conquer then Don't Think Twice.

Telegraph - Tom Hoggins - 5 / 5 stars
    After a particular troubling encounter with a boss, I finally felled the great oaf in a spectacular fountain of blood with only a sliver of my own health remaining. I leapt from my seat, heart racing, any maddening moments forgotten, made worthwhile in an unbridled moment of thrilling triumph. In creating those moments, and in its ability to forge its own inimitable style of video games, From Software remain peerless.

PowerUp! - Leo Stevenson - 9.9 / 10
    I feel bad for any other games releasing in 2019 because as far as I'm concerned, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice has game of the year, all sewn up.

WellPlayed - Jordan Garcia - 9.5 / 10
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an incredible game that was crafted from the ashes of a Tenchu reboot

GamingTrend - Bryan Lawver - 95 / 100
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice manages to live up to its monstrously high expectations in nearly every way. Its high-risk combat system is as satisfying as it is punishing, and its level design begs you to explore every inch of the world. While its locations and enemies aren't as varied as in previous From Software games, you'll hardly notice when you're locking swords with opponents across several beautiful settings. Sekiro tells an intriguing tale about loyalty and mortality packed with surprises and easy-to-miss side stories.

IGN - Brandin Tyrrel - 9.5 / 10
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a stylish, focused stealth-action take on the FromSoftware formula that evolves in a different and refreshing direction. It may be a bit easier than a Souls game, but it's something amazing all its own.

PlayStation LifeStyle - Chandler Wood - 9.5 / 10
    Sekiro is challenging, but fair—a game with the goal of allowing the player to grow, rather than the avatar. It blends mechanics and narrative in a way that is too rare in games today, allowing for a deep level of immersion that begs for just one more clash of blades no matter how difficult the encounters get. Seeing each one to its bloody finish is well worth the trials it takes to get there.

Atomix - Alberto Desfassiaux - Spanish - 95 / 100
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a masterpiece that you can not miss for nothing.

IGN Spain - Juan Garc*a - Spanish - 9.3 / 10
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an excellent evolution of the Soulsborne formula, changing almost everything but maintaining the essence: the feeling that despite dying, we can succeed.

Glitched Africa - Marco Cocomello - 9.2 / 10
    From Software delivers yet another exceptional game that reinvents the hardcore RPG formula

TrueGaming - Arabic - 9 / 10
    Sekiro gave me an overwhelming sense of freedom in gameplay as there is a whole lot of technique and tools that'll make you feel like a true Ninja once you've mastered them.

TheSixthAxis - Jason Coles - 9 / 10
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an incredible blend of story, gameplay and world design. I don't think it trumps Bloodborne, personally, but it may well be the next best game that FromSoftware has created.

Attack of the Fanboy - Kyle Hanson - 4.5 / 5 stars
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a truly new expression of the design philosophy that FromSoftware has spent years refining. Shifting gears a bit in the setting, story, and gameplay, the spirit of Dark Souls is still clearly the driving factor here.

Game Informer - Daniel Tack - 9 / 10
    Sekiro is a wild ride through narrative twists and shocking boss battles, and an amazing triumph or crushing defeat is only ever seconds away

GameSpot - Tamoor Hussain - 9 / 10
    From Software takes its unique brand of challenging gameplay to the stealth-action genre, and delivers something unforgettable.

Gameblog - Jonathan Bushle - French - 9 / 10
    Sekiro is a wonderfull game, with great fights, a lot of exploration and a nice, very nice artistic direction. A must have.

GameMAG - Russian - 9 / 10
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is another great game from FromSoftware that changes the usual formula and creates something new and great on a familiar foundation.

Press Start - James Mitchell - 9 / 10
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an intelligent reinvention of the tried and true SoulsBorne formula. It successfully manages to strike a delectable balance between difficult and enjoyable, without the frustrating moments players mightve experienced in Dark Souls or Bloodborne. Owing to its fast-paced combat that rewards an aggressive approach, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is both fulfilling and satisfying and easily the best of FromSoftwares games yet.

COGconnected - Garrett Drake - 88 / 100
    Overall, I cant get enough of Sekiro despite being terrible at playing it. Its a great evolution of the Soulsborne experience with impressive new traversal and combat mechanics in a beautiful world loaded with odd characters and challenging enemies.

Fextralife - Fexelea - 8.8 / 10
    Sekiro is a great realization of a fantastical Shinobi journey, with challenging but rewarding action-packed gameplay and intricate level design that encourages exploration. Sekiro stands on its own next to acclaimed Souls titles and puts FromSoftware on the action stage with a flourish. At first you hit a wall, then you become the wall the game hits against, and it feels wonderful.

Hardcore Gamer - Kevin Dunsmore - 4 / 5
    Death is one of many constants players have come to expect from a From Software title alongside a well-designed world, a gameplay loop that rewards risk and experimentation, and a fair challenge.

Polygon - Dave Tach - Unscored
    Sekiro meets me with just as much effort and enthusiasm as Ive put into it. It lets me know Im capable and skilled, and that I can figure it out.

Kotaku - Natalie Degraffinried - Unscored
    In all, Sekiro has been difficult to master but has never felt unfair. I found myself actually, sincerely getting good, and the process felt great.

USgamer - John Learned - Unscored
    Little hints and echoes to FromSofts past output is in there for those looking hard, but Sekiro is its own one-armed animal.

Im now several hours in, and I cannot stop thinking about it now that Ive torn myself away for a moment.

Destructoid - Chris Carter - Unscored
    It's another keeper so long as you're ready to strap in for a tough ride.

Hobby Consolas - David Martinez - Spanish - Unscored
    Sekiro refines the Dark Souls gameplay, adding stealth mechanics and a perfect combat system based on evading and parring attacks. The japanese setting, art style and open map design complete an amazing game, which, again, can be too difficult for some players. Review in process.

Forbes - Erik Kain - Unscored
    I'm in no hurry to be done with the world of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It's the best game I've played since Bloodborne.

VG247 - Kirk McKeand - Unscored
    Its FromSoftware at its most confident, at its most unapologetic. Its Bloodborne but faster, with fewer crutches yet somehow more fair. Its also one of the best games released so far in whats already looking like a strong 2019.

Windows Central - Asher Madan - Unscored
    It's definitely harder than Dark Souls, but the sense of satisfaction you feel after defeating powerful titans is a reward in itself. The more you play, the stronger you become. I can't wait to see where this title takes me in terms of story and gameplay when I'm close to the end.

PCGamesN - Richard Scott-Jones - Unscored
    Sekiro is probably the most difficult FromSoft game since Demons Souls, but thats an oversimplification. There is a moment when the new combat system just clicks – though itll keep screwing with you after that point, of course – and with a little thought, observation, and determination, youll often be able to find some trick to give you an edge.

Digital Chumps - Eric Layman - Unscored
    I still have a lot of game ahead of me, but its clear that Sekiro thrives on the relationship between engagement and posture.

Stevivor - Luke Lawrie - Unscored
    Sekrio: Shadows Die Twice continues FromSoftwares dominance, showcasing that its on another level when it comes creating action games in fantastical worlds. Youre going to die, and youre go die a lot. But these brilliant gameplay systems that come together to form experiences that we dont see in other triple-A games is why people get excited for what Hidetaka Miyazaki is doing at FromSoftware.

Spaziogames - Domenico Musicò - Italian - Unscored
    [Review in progress] You will hate Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice for its difficulty, just as you hated Demon's Souls and Dark Souls your first time; but you will love it in equal measure.
    LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to WolfRathmA For This Useful Post:

Nikos326_GR (25-03-2019)

PSN ID
    juliahna12

** !

, review IGN, 50

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juliahna12 For This Useful Post:

mihalis13 (21-03-2019),spartan (21-03-2019)

PSN ID
    air23gr

Quote Originally Posted by juliahna12 View Post

** !

, review IGN, 50
    . .

. Dmc 5 RE2, From Capcom

Name

^^ . From Software . , .

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Valkyre For This Useful Post:

DJTaurus (21-03-2019)

PSN ID
    hakoo_

frame pacing From bloodborne ds3, . 100%, action oriented verticality , , jump hook .
    , .

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast