Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Stranding

Name
    Γιάννης

Quote Originally Posted by Lefteris_X View Post
    Ο αυτοσχεδιασμός που αναφέρεται στα λόγια του Μίκελσεν δεν αφορά το παιχνίδι, αλλά την τεχνική υποκριτικής για να αποδοθεί μια σκηνή.

Μερικοί σκηνοθέτες εξηγούν (επίτηδες) στο περίπου αμυδρά το theme/setting/feeling μιας σκηνής και λένε στον ηθοποιό "βγες στη κάμερα με αυτά μόνο τα στοιχεία και αυτοσχεδίασε όπως εσύ νιώθεις".
    Εγώ το σκέφτηκα μήπως ο Kojima ήθελε πολλές διαφορετικές αντιδράσεις. Αλλά εντάξει, μπορεί μετά την E3 ο Kojima να μιλήσει για το παιχνίδι και να πει κάτι παραπάνω, σε μια προηγούμενη έκθεση το έκανε.

PSN ID
    constantineobi

Αρχιζω λιγο να ανησυχώ για το τι περιμένει ο κοσμος και τι απαιτήσεις θα εχει απο τον kojima και τον τροπο που διαχειρίζεται το promo του death stranding!
    Μη γινει κανα μπαμ απο πλήρη απογοήτευσή στο τέλος!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to obione For This Useful Post:

easybizi (03-06-2018)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Η μουσική των trailers (όχι τα τραγούδια)....

Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

Valkyre (03-06-2018)

PSN ID
    mihalis_13
    Name
    Μιχάλης

Πέτυχα αυτό το άρθρο/είδηση και είπα να το μοιραστώ και εδώ.
    Αν ισχύουν όλα αυτά πιστεύω το παιχνίδι θα εντυπωσιάσει από πλευράς gameplay.
    Προσωπικά αν και δεν είμαι κανένας τρελός φαν του Kojima (τον εκτιμώ βέβαια σαν δημιουργό) το συγκεκριμένο παιχνίδι μου έχει εξιτάρει την περιέργεια και θέλω να δω στην φετινή Ε3 ένα gameplay demo.

http://busted.gr/diarroes-sok-gia-to...chi-mono-fimi/
    Spoiler!

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

https://twitter.com/kojima_hideo/status/1005536228182319105

Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

DJTaurus (10-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by mihalis13 View Post
    Πέτυχα αυτό το άρθρο/είδηση και είπα να το μοιραστώ και εδώ.
    Αν ισχύουν όλα αυτά πιστεύω το παιχνίδι θα εντυπωσιάσει από πλευράς gameplay.
    Προσωπικά αν και δεν είμαι κανένας τρελός φαν του Kojima (τον εκτιμώ βέβαια σαν δημιουργό) το συγκεκριμένο παιχνίδι μου έχει εξιτάρει την περιέργεια και θέλω να δω στην φετινή Ε3 ένα gameplay demo.

http://busted.gr/diarroes-sok-gia-to...chi-mono-fimi/
    αν οντως θα ισχυσουν αυτα,δε τρελαθηκα κιολας. βεβαια θα ηθελα να δω στην E3 (επιτελους δλδ) ενα κανονικο gameplay για να καταλαβουμε τι διαολο παιζει στην πραγματικοτητα με το παιχνιδι αυτο. οσο για το release date αν αληθευει, το βρισκω εξαιρετικα μακρια.θα μπορουσαν να το αναφερουν κανα χρονο-μηνες πριν βγει κ οχι 3 χρονια πριν.ωστοσο κ 'γω δεν ειμαι φαν του kojima,αλλα θελω να δω τι ακριβως παιζει εδω.

PSN ID
    gasmas78

πολυ κουραστικος πραγματικα εχει καταντησει με ολα αυτα, πολυ ομως..
    Ps3 fat 80gb-->500gb
    firmware - 4.60

http://psnprofiles.com/gasmas78

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

Nek_Food (12-06-2018),WolfRathmA (12-06-2018)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Σας προτείνω να διαβάσετε αυτό που έγραψε ο Kojima. Το βρήκα άκρως ειλικρινές και συγκινητικό.

Μπορεί να μην έχω ασχοληθεί με τις δημιουργίες του όσο θα του άξιζε και όσο θα έπρεπε, αλλά πραγματικά τον Kojima τον σέβομαι και τον εμπιστεύομαι για κάποιο λόγο ως δημιουργό.

This latest E3 2018 trailer is the fourth for Death Stranding. The first teaser was released two years ago at E3 2016, with the second and third appearing at TGA 2016 and 2017.

Work on the first teaser started shortly after establishing Kojima Productions. At the time we were working out of a temporary office, recruiting was still ongoing, there wasn’t enough equipment to fit the bill and the game engine was still up in the air. We really had next to nothing. What we did have, however, was our bond (strand) with Norman Reedus, who immediately accepted the role as our main protagonist, and the idea of the game in my mind. Relying on just these two things, the teaser was created with my own hands in only two and a half months. I still remember the emotion I felt when, after 2 absent years, I was greeted by your warm welcome of cheers and the thunderous claps at the E3 reveal.

At TGA 2016, we revealed the appearances of Mads Mikkelsen and my dear friend Guillermo del Toro in the game, in addition to our decision to use the DECIMA engine, which we are developing with Guerrilla Games.

Then at TGA 2017, we showed you a cut scene from the early part of our game. As is the case for our latest trailer, all the scenes shown so far are directly from the game. This, of course, includes the scene where Sam (Norman) wakes naked on the beach surrounded by stranded whales, crabs and fish.

When we revealed the first teaser, I said that "€œthe game has already begun - €“a game of unravelling the mysteries of what kind of game Death Stranding will become€". There are some answers to the questions I posed two years ago hidden in this trailer. These are for you, the fans who have shown your tremendous ability to imagine, search for clues and wrack your brains to solve the mysteries. But, the answers here are still only part of the mystery. Our game is still in play.

For this trailer, we’re showing quite a bit of gameplay (although the camera angle is altered in some spots). The first half and the last sequence in particular are most representative of the actual gameplay. There are some answers here too, as well as a chance to discover new mysteries. Some might have already picked up on this, but Sam is unlike any other hero you may have seen in games before. A typical hero is usually some sort of elite or someone with a military background. Sam is not. He is a working man of sorts -€” a hands-on professional. Someone with a skillset akin to a blue-collar worker. This is something you’ll intuitively understand once you play the game and control Sam. Herein lies our challenge, to create both a new form of gameplay and a hero that has never been done before.

We also finally revealed our heroines. Two goddesses, Lindsay Wagner and Lea Seydoux. As you know, Lea is a world class actress from France. I’ve seen many of her films, but the film that made me a fan was Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. I was sniped by her aura as the female assassin. And I’ve grown to like her even more through our work together. Her intelligence and knowledge, her elegance and beauty, she is without a doubt a true French treasure.

As for Lindsay, she holds a very special and irreplaceable place in my heart. She charmed the world with her role as Jaime Sommers in The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman. I was in my teens in the 70’s, and like viewers across the globe, I fell in love, and continue to be in love with her. She is a muse for all time.

Out of necessity for our game, we undertook the process of recreating Lindsay’s younger self from her recent 3D scan data. Of course, some team members are too young to have seen her films or shows when they originally aired, but when I showed them Two People, The Paper Chase, The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman for reference, the whole office fell in love. Her charm transcends time and generations.

There are other cast members who we have yet to be revealed, but to be able to announce the two heroines of our game makes me happier than I can say. All of the cast who have been revealed to date, including Norman Reedus and Mads Mikkelsen, are people who I grew very fond of, and had a strong desire to work with. Having fallen for them, I pulled some strings (strands), and asked them to be in my game. I wasn’t motivated by marketing or sales, but simply driven by my creative inspiration. They’ve joined because they feel the same way, and as a result we’ve all grown closer, connected by our special bond.

Although it wasn’t my initial intention, we now have a cross-generational, international cast. Mads, who is from Denmark, is a Nordic treasure; Norman is one of the most recognized American actors today, Lea is a top French actress and Lindsay is a muse from the golden 20th century. Across countries, time and generations, we have come together to realize this vision. Coincidentally, this theme is strongly connected with that of the game, and is a theme I strive to realize as a game creator.

I want to deliver something for people around the world that transcends generations. I want all people to experience the entertainment medium of games, not only gamers, but fans of film, novels, comics, music and art. With the help of the bond (strand) we have with these four cast members (and those who we have yet to reveal), I believe that we will make this a reality.

A serendipitous bond (strand) formed between myself and SILENT POETS, whose song is featured in the trailer. We had a number of performance capture sessions in Japan, and met some amazing people who were part of the catering staff. Not only was the food exceptional, their hospitality was outstanding. We, of course, requested their service many more times. One day, we found out that one of their members was a veteran musician. When we started talking, we learned that they were about to release an album for the first time in 12 years. When I listened to the sample they gave me, an image of Sam walking in the wilderness naturally popped into my head. It was the song Asylums for the Feeling from the album Dawn.

Low Roar, whose song was featured in our first teaser, were also a chance discovery I made in a CD shop in Iceland, where I immediately fell in love with their sound.

This game is being woven together through numerous strands and human connections, including strands with you: the fans. The picture that forms on this tapestry is already beautifully drawn in my mind, and is right now, being woven together with the utmost care. It is sure to form an image unlike any seen before. I hope that the strand with you will be a special one.

SILENT POETS OFFICIAL SITE https://www.silentpoets.net/

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018...-from-e3-2018/

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

chronohill (12-06-2018),Nek_Food (12-06-2018),obione (14-06-2018),PDS (12-06-2018),tonybsg (12-06-2018),tsakali GR (12-06-2018),WolfRathmA (12-06-2018)

PSN ID
    chronohill

Μπορει να αργησα καποιες γενιες αλλα δεν θα ξεχασω ποτε που επαιξα πριν 4 χρονια το ενα πισω απτο αλλο ολα τα MGS..ειναι απτις πιο απιτευτες δημιουργιες που εχουν περασει απο την βιομηχανια...
    οντως συγκινητικο το γραμμα του κοτζι...Δεν εχω την παραμικρη αμφιβολια για το δημιουργημα του...ειναι πολυ μπροστα ο ανθρωπος...και οντως τι φοβερο καστ εχει συγκεντρωσει...
    thanx for the info Leon
    Spoiler!

PSN ID
    panos74gr
    Name
    Πάνος

megalos kazanovas o Kojima alla taytoxrona kai apisteya siginitikos.

Eyxomai olopsixa na petixei ayto pou thelei sto 100%

PSN ID
    Durden83
    Name
    Νίκος

Επίτιμο Μέλος Forum GOD WolfRathmA's Avatar
    PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name
    Αποστόλης

Ξέρετε όλοι την αγάπη που έχω σε αυτόν τον Άνθρωπο (με άλφα κεφαλαίο). Έχω γράψει και ένα άρθρο για την βιογραφία του πολύ παλιά, όσοι θυμούνται, όταν ήμουν mod.

Από το κείμενο που διάβασα, βγάζω το συμπέρασμα ότι το παιχνίδι έχει πολύ δρόμο μπροστά του. Πάμε νομίζω για 2020 και ΑΝ... Δυστυχώς.

Τον εμπιστεύομαι με κλειστά μάτια. Τα cutscenes που είδαμε, έχουν αυτή την πινελιά του "Koji", όπως τον αποκαλώ, και που όλοι ξέρουμε. Το gameplay που έδειξε, να πω την αλήθεια, δεν κατάλαβα τι ακριβώς γίνεται και δεν τρελάθηκα κιόλας από τα όσα είδα.

Αλλά, όπως είπα. Δεν έχω καμία αμφιβολία για το συγκεκριμένο ότι θα βγει απλά αριστούργημα.

Εδώ θα είμαστε να τα λέμε.

KOJIMA Σ'ΑΓΑΠΩ ΑΠΛΑ
    LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfRathmA For This Useful Post:

chronohill (12-06-2018),DJTaurus (12-06-2018),Leon_DiZ (12-06-2018)

Εγώ στο trailer είδα δυο διαφορετικά παιχνίδια. Και κλασσικά στο τέλος μπορεί να μην έχει καμία σχέση με ότι έχει δείξει. Λολ. Γιαυτο τον αγαπάμε.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    PDS_13

Εχω κολλησει με το κομματι

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PDS For This Useful Post:

DJTaurus (13-06-2018)

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Hideo Kojima Talks About Death Stranding’s Gameplay Trailer, Actors, Characters, and More

• Kojima-san mentioned that with the new trailer he wanted to show some gameplay and provide some answers while introducing two heroines.
    • Normally heroes are elites and special people. Sam is a blue collar, but he saves the world through his physicality and mental prowess.
    • Hulst mentioned that both his team and Kojima Productions are super detail-oriented, yet their games look so different while using the same engine, and that’s amazing.
    • Kojima-san wasn’t sure whether LΓ©a Seydoux and Lindsay Wagner would agree to work with him. It’s a fantastic honor for him that they agreed. They’re fantastic actresses and even more so fantastic human beings that have contributed a lot to the project. It’s an honor to work with them. The same goes for Mads Mikkelsen and Norman Reedus. Kojima-san feels that they’re developing the game together with him.
    • Hulst is very curious to see how Kojima Production will use the cinematic pipeline of the Decima Engine. He thinks they’ll drive forward what Guerrilla can do with it as well.
    • Kojima-san revealed that there is a game mechanic related to Norman Reedus’ character keeping his balance.
    • Silent Poets were friends of a friend of Kojima. When he received their latest album and played the first song, he immediately envisioned an image of Sam walking in the world. You could say that the trailer was a result of that music and of the Decima Engine.
    • Norman Reedus’ body scan was done a while ago. Kojima-san wants to recreate his tattoos as best as possible. During a recent performance capture session Reedus mentioned his new tattoo, so Kojima-san decided to include it. People ended up focusing more on the tattoo that on the photo that was supposed to make a strong impression.
    • During Sony’s press conference at E3 2018, Kojima-san was impressed by The Last of Us Part II, while Hulst was impressed by Ghost of Tsushima.
    • Kojima-san is trying to create new gaming elements and new ways to play games. Of course, players will be able to play games in the standard way they normally play games, but he’s still attempting to create something new.
    • In January 2016 he had nothing, but when Mark Cerny took him on a tech tour Guerrilla gave him their whole engine: that’s something unthinkable, and he’s extremely grateful for that. Nothing of this would be possible without Decima Engine. Around the same time, he also asked Norman Reedus to work with him, and he said ok as well. One of the themes of Death Stranding is β€œropes,” and Kojima-san feels that he is creating the game thanks to these connections.
    source: Dualshockers

PSN ID
    muku0-400
    Name
    Vladimir

Quote Originally Posted by PDS View Post
    Εχω κολλησει με το κομματι

Με κόλλησες και μένα άσχημα. Εν τω μεταξύ η μπάντα είναι Ιάπωνες (η τραγουδίστρια όχι). Δεν θα μου πήγαινε με τίποτα το μυαλό. Ο ήχος και τα vocals μου κάνουν για Σκανδιναβία.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to muku For This Useful Post:

PDS (14-06-2018)

PSN ID
    omilitis1986
    Name
    Γιαννης

Πολλες πληροφοριες(εικασιες) για το παιχνιδι απο τους unboxholics..

Στην εποχή αυτή που ζούμε των μετρίων,βασιλιάδες οι τρελοί των ηλιθίων.
    B.D.FOXMOOR

Επίτιμο Μέλος Forum GOD WolfRathmA's Avatar
    PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name
    Αποστόλης

Έχω πραγματικά ανατριχιάσει με αυτά που είδα στα παρακάτω βίντεο...

Δεν είναι μόνο θεωρίες αλλά έχουν και στοιχεία που αποκαλύπτουν πως τελικά μιλάμε για τίτλο....... Metal Gear Solid 0: Death Stranding

Όποιος έχει χρόνο και θέλει να κάτσει να ασχοληθεί με το τι γίνεται τελικά με τον τίτλο αυτόν, θα πρέπει να κάτσει να δει τα παρακάτω βίντεο!

Αν όλα αυτά βγουν στο τέλος αληθινά. Μιλάμε για ένα μεγάλο "stunt" όλων των εποχών το οποίο το οργανώνει αυτό ο Kojima εδώ και 10 χρόνια. Ακόμα και το θέμα με την Konami λένε πως ήταν και αυτό οργανωμένο.

Τα στοιχεία είναι τόσο "βάσιμα" που πιστεύω πως έχουν πέσει μέσα σε όλα όσα λένε. Ο χρόνος όμως θα δείξει... Εμένα μου έχει σηκωθεί η τρίχα κάγκελο!

LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast