Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Stranding

Ουτε εμενα μαρεσει παντως αυτο το πραγμα και υποτιθεται οτι θα εχει και action μεσα το παιχνιδι φανταζομαι σε στυλακι metal gear solid και μονο οπλα δεν εχουμε δει ακομα.

Σε μενα προσωπικα,στον Μιχαλη και σε αρκετους αλλους αυτο που πανε να κανουν με το να το φερνουν το παιχνιδι καθε 3 και λιγο στην επιφανεια παντως τους εχει γυρισει bomerang.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Ξεχωριστά οι χαρακτήρες:

Spoiler!

DEATH STRANDING DEVELOPMENT: KOJIMA IS NOW HOLDING THE CONTROLLER ‘THE WHOLE DAY’, EMBEDDING NEW ELEMENTS WHILE PLAYING

Kojima was asked about the current development status of Death Stranding, and he said: β€œAt the moment we’re in the phase where I’m holding the controller the whole day, embedding new elements while playing the game.”
    He also added that this means the development is beyond the phase of overseeing the work of the individual staff members, and Kojima is now looking at the project coming together as a whole.

In short, development is going according to plan, although the SAG-AFTRA voice actor strike in 2016 caused some delay in recording, so that’s still ongoing (just recently, right before the stage show, Kojima flew to the UK for some additional recording).

However, according to Kojima the release schedule for the game has not changed.

We also learn that there was a small easter egg in the TGS trailer: when Troy Baker’s character takes off his mask to summon the monster, one of the figures appearing from the black substance is the famous director himself. β€œYou should be able to recognize one character who’s wearing glasses, so that’s me.”

As for the exact release date, some are expecting it to be announced soon. Tommie Earl Jenkins, who was revealed as the actor playing Sam’s boss, published a post on his website announcing his role in the game, closing off with the statement: ‘more details regarding release date coming soon’. Although ‘soon’ is always a relative term, so what this means exactly remains to be seen.
    -----

Ενημερώθηκε και το αρχικό.
    Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

tsakali GR (28-09-2018)

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Troy Baker Has Finished Filming Death Stranding and Is Talking About It

Baker told Argentina Game Show attendees,

Norman [Reedus] and I shot for about two weeks on it. He’s super rad; he’s really throwing his all into this game. He’s got an amazing work ethic. We had some interesting scenes together… It’s a huge game, the scope of the game is huge. If you know anything about [Hideo] Kojima, he doesn’t do small. It’s weird, and it’s big.

I was fascinated to know this, and I hope it’s okay that I say this, he had the entire game in his head for like two years. Some ridiculous amount of time, I may be wrong about the exact amount of time. He didn’t write it down on any notes, just had it all [in his head]. If you ever wanted to ask him anything he could tell you the exact fact. It’s the same with Metal Gear. I’ve never been to work with someone who required more trust, because it’s like you’re going through it blind. And he assembled an incredible cast of people to pull of a fantastical game. It’s trippy, it’s weird, I have no idea when it’s coming out. I believe I’m finished shooting… I think Norman’s finished, but I could be wrong. I just want to play it.
    Source : PlayStationlifestyle.net

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Death Stranding May Have Reached Polishing Phase; Kojima Thought Everything Was Lost When Leaving Konami

Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun recently had the chance to talk with Hideo Kojima back in September. According to the report, the game apparently reached the polishing phase, with Hideo Kojima playing through the game and suggesting improvements. All gameplay elements have also been put together, and have been so since last Summer.
    Hideo Kojima also opened up a bit regarding his split with Konami a few years back. While he still cannot talk openly about the matter, the legendary game designer mentioned that he felt like everything was lost after the split, which also prevents him from using the Metal Gear name for any of his creations. Following the split, Kojima wanted to take a couple of years off, but people close to him suggested that he had to start working on something new as soon as possible. He eventually did as suggested, and Death Stranding came to be.
    Death Stranding is said to have a huge scope, as revealed by voice actor Troy Baker earlier this week.

"I was fascinated to know this, and I hope it’s okay that I say this, he had the entire game in his head for like two years. Some ridiculous amount of time, I may be wrong about the exact amount of time. He didn’t write it down on any notes, just had it all in his head. If you ever wanted to ask him anything he could tell you the exact fact. It’s the same with Metal Gear. I’ve never been to work with someone who required more trust, because it’s like you’re going through it blind. And he assembled an incredible cast of people to pull of a fantastical game. It’s trippy, it’s weird, I have no idea when it’s coming out. I believe I’m finished shooting… I think Norman’s finished, but I could be wrong. I just want to play it."
    Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

chronohill (10-11-2018)

Name
    Γιάννης

Αν είναι έτσι, μπορεί να δούμε ghosts of tsushima Μάιο του 2019, αυτό το παιχνίδι χειμώνα του 2019 και the last of us άνοιξη του '20. Αν και ιδανικά θα ήθελα μέχρι και το χειμώνα του '19 να βγει το the last of us.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Συνέντευξη με τον Norman Reedus

Quick transcript of the DS stuff

Dan: ...Tell me about this video game.
    Norman: Death Stranding?
    D: Yeah.
    N: Oh, it's nuts.
    D: You showed me a trailer for it and it just blew my mind, man. So it's all motion capture, obviously.
    N: It is, yeah.
    D: Do you like doing that?
    N: I've never done the kind that I'm doing on this, this is a whole 'nother level, and I've been in a lot of video games, but nothing like this. And Guillermo Del Toro, he just wrote me - he and Hideo and I were supposed to do a different game, and that game kinda fell apart, because Hideo and that company kinda fell apart. It was Kojima and Konami, they kinda broke up in Japan and Sony picked up Hideo and he started his own thing at Sony. So we started this other one, Guillermo is like, "You should do this," I was like "What is it?", he was like "You should do this." Then I met Hideo, he took me to the Video Game Music Awards, right. And he comes walking down the steps, and the steps are lighting up underneath him, y'know, he's like "I'm back!", and then 10,000 grown men, with tears in their eyes, are screaming like Elvis just walked in, and I'm like "Who the fuck is this guy?" He's like a genius, and then you talk to him and you're like "Oh, you are a genius." He would actually be great to direct with movies because you'll say "Y'know, maybe I should do it over here, like this?" and he'll go, "Hmm, why don't you add this on top of it?" So he doesn't go "No, no, no, I see it that way," whatever you bring to him, he just adds a couple more ingredients. He goes "Well, try that then," and you're like, it's even greater.
    D: Wow, that's like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, man.
    N: Yeah, his explanations of stuff, the way his mind works, he's the real deal genius for sure.
    D: So can you talk about the theme of the video game? Like what's the storyline, can you talk about any of that or what kinda character you play?
    N: It's not the kinda game where you kill everybody in the room. It's a game of bringing people together. How you play it, is you're building bridges from here to there, and other people are doing the same, and you connect, and the character that I play is, he's got this phobia of being touched, and as you play the game the phobia leaves you. It's complicated but once you're in it, it doesn't seem as complicated. It's constantly surprising you with decisions left and right, and what comes at you, and it's a real brave game. It's visually stunning, and the story behind it, it's a whole 'nother level, y'know. It's not Pac-Man, it's not simple, but the philosophy behind it is one that everybody can get.
    D: When is it available, it's still in development?
    N: I think it's gonna be early this coming year, I have three more [mocap] sessions here in New York starting next week.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DeathStrand...dus_interview/

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

BillyFlo81 (08-12-2018),enstikto (10-12-2018),Nek_Food (10-12-2018)

PSN ID
    Error__Flynn
    Name
    Βασίλης

Πόσο fake άτομο είναι αυτός ο Reedus... ?

Βέβαια τα εξηγεί όλα πολύ καλά λέγοντας It’s not a Pac Man, it’s not simple.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Error Flynn For This Useful Post:

panos74gr (08-12-2018)

''I have been in a lot of video games''

Ποια ειναι τα πολλα video games που εχει παιξε μεσα περαν του Death Stranding και του Walking Dead(που ηταν και φολα)?

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Με καθε επιφύλαξη, εγω πιστεύω οτι ο άνθρωπος με την συμμετοχή του στο Death Stranding εχει αρχισει να αντιλαμβάνεται την εξελιξη που εχουν υποστει τα video games, μη γνωρίζοντας καποια αλλα αντίστοιχα παραδείγματα, απλως τοποθετείται καθε φορα σχετικα, εχοντας σχηματισει γνωμη απο το project που συμμετεχει. Εχει αναφέρει οτι δεν γνωριζε ουτε τον Kojima, οποτε σίγουρα δεν εχει ασχοληθεί καν με το MGS, ποσο μαλλον με αλλα παιχνιδια με εξισου σοβαρο σεναριο και εντυπωσιακά γραφικα, στοιχεία τα οποια τονιζει για το death stranding οπου σταθει κ οπου βρεθεί. Με βάσει τα λεγόμενα του, είναι ενας ηθοποιός που εχει παιξει κάποια διαχρονικα arcades (λογω ηλικιας), μέχρι κ συγχρονα εμπορικα games οπως shooters (π. χ. cod), ειναι ενας casual gamer ηθοποιός, οχι ομως καποιος εντελως ανίδεος. Παρτε για παραδειγμα το Beyond Two souls, οπου συμμετειχαν οι Dafoe και Page, που δεν μπορουσαν να τοποθετηθούν οπως ο Reedus γιατι δεν ειχαν, η μπορεί να ειχαν ελάχιστες εμπειρίες με τα video games.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BillyFlo81 For This Useful Post:

chronohill (09-12-2018)

PSN ID
    Error__Flynn
    Name
    Βασίλης

Καμία αντίρρηση σε αυτά που λες Βασίλη, δε μπορώ να ξέρω ποια η σχέση του με τα βιντεοπαιχνίδια.
    Επισης δεν είναι απαραίτητο κάποιος να έχει την οποιαδήποτε σχέση και αγάπη γι αυτά όταν κάποια στιγμή εμπλέκεται στη δημιουργία τους.. Αυτό που λέω όμως είναι πως βλέπω έναν άνθρωπο που σαφώς και δε γνωρίζει τη gaming κουλτούρα ομως προσπαθει να φανεί σα να την γνωρίζει και επιπλέον έχει και άποψη.

Για να μη πω για την τραγική του εμφάνιση στην Ε3 όπου ήταν τελείως σαν το σκυλάκι του Κοτζίμα,
    δεν είχε ¨ιδέα¨ για το παιχνίδι και όμως, προσπαθεί να το δείξει σαν κάτι τρομερά κουλ και φανταστικό.
    Μακαρι να είναι όντως κάτι τέτοιο στο φιναλε αλλά δε μιλώ για αυτό το πράγμα αυτή τη στιγμή.

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Γι αυτό ειμουν επιφυλακτικός σε οσα είπα πιο πανω. Δεν γνωρίζω τι εικονα ανθρωπου βγαζει προς τα εξω, και αν οντως κοιταει οποτε βρει την ευκαιρία να κάνει το κομμάτι του, οπως ουτε την σχεση του με τα video games. Εξ αρχής πίστευα οτι δεν γνωρίζει την gaming κουλτούρα, ομως δεν ειχα στο μυαλο μου το παραδειγμα με το βίντεο που μου παρέθεσες. Κραταω απο εκεινον το ποσο τον εχει εντυπωσιάσει αυτη η εξέλιξη στα video games, γιατί υπαρχει αρκετός κοσμος που δεν το γνωριζει καν.

PSN ID
    Lefteris_X

Τι μπούρδα εμφάνιση (και για τους 2) ήταν αυτή;

Ξεκάθαρο nerd pleasing.

Απολύτως άνευ ουσίας.

Κάτι σαν τα αμερικανάκια που εκστασιάζονται όταν βλέπουν celebrities κοντά τους και αρχίζουν τις κραυγές με τα "ουάου" και "γουίιιιι", ενώ οι διασημότητες κάθονται σαν μπιμπελό απλώς χαμογελώντας ή/και χειροκροτώντας (ποιον αλήθεια; τον εαυτό τους; ) !!!!

Τραγέλαφος το παραπάνω στιγμιότυπο.

Ή μήπως "καθρέφτης" του σύγχρονου gaming κοινού ηλικιών 15-30;

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lefteris_X For This Useful Post:

euromaster (09-12-2018)

PSN ID
    Error__Flynn
    Name
    Βασίλης

Quote Originally Posted by Lefteris_X View Post
    Τι μπούρδα εμφάνιση (και για τους 2) ήταν αυτή;

Ξεκάθαρο nerd pleasing.

Απολύτως άνευ ουσίας.

Κάτι σαν τα αμερικανάκια που εκστασιάζονται όταν βλέπουν celebrities κοντά τους και αρχίζουν τις κραυγές με τα "ουάου" και "γουίιιιι", ενώ οι διασημότητες κάθονται σαν μπιμπελό απλώς χαμογελώντας ή/και χειροκροτώντας (ποιον αλήθεια; τον εαυτό τους; ) !!!!

Τραγέλαφος το παραπάνω στιγμιότυπο.

Ή μήπως "καθρέφτης" του σύγχρονου gaming κοινού ηλικιών 15-30;
    όλα μαζί...

Απο την στιγμη που η Sony θα απουσιαζει απο την Ε3 του 2019,να δουμε ποτε θα δουμε επιτελους gameplay απο το παιχνιδι και φυσικα μια ημερομηνια κυκλοφοριας.
    Θα βγει το 2019 ή θα το πανε για 2020?

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

enstikto (13-12-2018)

PSN ID
    Slay2012

Quote Originally Posted by Leon_DiZ View Post
    Head of Marketing & Communications of Kojima Productions.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Είδε κανείς τον χαμό που έγινε χτες με το Death Stranding;

PSN ID
    chronohill

οχι γιατι ειχαμε νεοτερα?δεν εχει παρει κατι το ματι μου
    Spoiler!

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Quote Originally Posted by chronohill View Post
    οχι γιατι ειχαμε νεοτερα?δεν εχει παρει κατι το ματι μου
    Απλά ο Kojima προσέφερε απλόχερα ένα ακόμα marketing master-class.

Archillect teasing Death Stranding?

For those that are confused, Archillect is an AI program that automatically posts pictures/gifs on Twitter and its website every 10 minutes.

A month ago their site posted a few Death Stranding pictures + Ludens which people took notice. The metadata in them show they were taken in Iceland (DS setting). They then went to archillect.com/204863 and it redirected to kojimaproductions.com (204863 is an old PT easter egg number), so now people are getting hyped that when Archillect posts picture #204863 (which will happen in the next 2 hours) it will be death stranding related. Archillect.com/204863 still redirects to the official Kojima Production website. Archillect's creator has been long theorized to be in connection with Kojima.
    Archillect is an AI but the Death Stranding images posted by it do not have a source unlike all the other images which implies that the images have been uploaded manually as opposed to the AI doing it. Kojima's even retweeted a bunch of em.
    Και φυσικά αυτό που ακολούθησε ήταν epic να το βλέπεις live.

Πολλά περισσότερα στο thread, θεωρίες, κώδικες, αναφορές σε αγαπημένες ταινίες ου Kojima και στο Snatcher κτλ κτλ

Η φωτογραφία 204863

PSN ID
    chronohill

Ναι οντως ειχα δει κατι στο reddit για την φωτο μεσα απτην σπηλια που παρεπεμπει σε μια πολυ παλια ταινια αλλα ολα τα υπολοιπα δεν τα πηρα πρεφα!θα μας καψει παλι ο κοτζιμαρας...δηλαδη που οδηγει ο κωδικας?Και γιατι ποσταρει η ΑΙ φωτοζ?
    αυτο το evagelion πρεπει επιτελους να το δω...ειδα οτι το ανεφερε καποιος...
    Spoiler!

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast