Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Stranding

PSN ID
    Giorgos78GRE

Default Death Stranding

Το δωμάτιο με τον φυσικό φωτισμό που βάζουν τα αντικείμενα μέσα για να τσεκάρουν τον αληθοφανή φωτισμό έχει μεταφερθεί από την προηγούμενη δουλειά του κοτζιμα στην Guillera. Εγώ απλά είπα ότι την πήρε και την έφτασε ένα βήμα παραπέρα. Εγώ αυτό κατάλαβα .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID
    panos74gr
    Name
    Πάνος

Default Death Stranding

Ναι έτσι είναι, είδα το βίντεο εχτές.

Ο Kojima προτιμά πολύ ρεαλιστικό rendering στα παιχνίδια που κάνει σε αντίθεση με το horizon zero dawn που έχει εντελώς άλλη αισθητική.

Όποτε υλοποίησαν όλες τις αλλαγές που απαιτούνταν για αυτού του τύπου ρεαλιστικό rendering και τις έδωσαν πίσω στην guerrilla. Μάλιστα θα φτιάξουν και ένα μικρό στούντιο στον χώρο της guerrilla για να μπορούν οι προγραμματιστές της kojima productions να συνεργάζονται ακόμα πιο στενά με την guerrilla.

Το άλλο ενδιαφέρον ήταν ότι η guerrilla έδωσε την μηχανή γραφικών εντελώς δωρεάν! Υποθέτω η μόνη ρήτρα θα ήταν ότι νέο φτιάξουν να ενσωματωθεί στην μηχανή ώστε να επωφεληθεί και η guerrilla.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Το καινούργιο κομμάτι με διαφορετικό κομμάτι μουσικής από τους Low Roar (το συγκρότημα που είχε βάλει και στο reveal ο Kojima)/

Ο ίδιος είπε ότι οι στίχοι αλλάζουν το νόημα του trailer.

Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

PSN ID
    hakoo_

Iσως η καλυτερη αναλυση των trailer που ειδα.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hakoo For This Useful Post:

jimspy (05-12-2016),king2009 (09-12-2016),Slay (06-12-2016),toninio (06-12-2016)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chronohill For This Useful Post:

Nikos326_GR (17-12-2016),spartan (17-12-2016)

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

^^
    ..και δεν ειναι μονος αυτος...

Death Stranding: It Seems That Kojima Is Fultoning Everyone From Konami To Kojima Productions

Generally speaking, when a high ranking employee departs from an employer, the employer has multiple provisions in place to protect their interests, and ensure that the employee won’t encroach on their territory. These provisions include non compete agreements, which bar the employee from holding a similar position to the one they held with the employer for a certain amount of time, and non poaching agreements, which prohibit the employee from asking others at the company to quit to come work with them.
    In the case of Konami and Hideo Kojima, it seems that none of those apply whatsoever. Not only has Kojima quit Konami, and started his own new studio right away, but it also looks like he is siphoning off some of the best talent from Konami to his own new studio. We already know that he has Yoji Shinkawa, the Art Director, working with him, along with Ken-Ishiro Imaizumi, the Producer; personal assistant Ayako Terashima; and Shinji Hirano, the former President of Konami Europe.

But it looks like that’s not all, either. Apparently, Kojima also has Masaki Saito and Jackie Tan, formerly game designers at Konami, working at his new studio. He’s also managed to get Yasuhiro Kawakami, cinematic artist at Konami, working at the new Kojima Productions. Chihoko Uchiyama, who was the senior character designer at Konami, has also been recruited by Kojima. And in what is probably Kojima’s biggest coup, he has Akio Sakamoto, the man who designed the core of the FOX Engine, working with him at the new Kojima Productions, too.

This is, increasingly, good news for us as gamers- it ensures that Konami’s talent lives on at the new Kojima Productions, even as Konami themselves look content to not utilize that talent, or their considerable back catalog. The new Kojima Productions is basically Konami reborn- and I can’t wait to see what they all decide to do in the future.

source: Gamingbolt

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BillyFlo81 For This Useful Post:

Leon_DiZ (13-01-2017),panos74gr (13-01-2017)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Quote Originally Posted by BFmarvog View Post
    ^^
    ..και δεν ειναι μονος αυτος...

Death Stranding: It Seems That Kojima Is Fultoning Everyone From Konami To Kojima Productions

source: Gamingbolt

Τους πήρε τα σώβρακα. Ελπίζω να τους αφήσει τουλάχιστον τις καθαρίστριες για να καθαρίζουν τις λίμνες δακρύων

ΥΓ. να γιατί τον είχαν κλειδωμένο σε άλλο δωμάτιο και δεν το άφηναν να έρθει σε επαφή με τους υπόλοιπους
    Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

Nikos326_GR (24-01-2017),panos74gr (13-01-2017)

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Guillermo Del Toro Is Not Creatively Involved with Death Stranding; Will Only Be a Character

The news comes via a telephone call the media outlet had with del Toro, where he was adamant that the game itself purely sprung from the mind of Kojima. Specifically, del Toro said the following:

“I’m involved as a character. Kojima-san called me and said, ‘I want you to be a character in the game,’ and I said, ‘Gladly.’ He’s discussed his ideas so I could understand the character, but other than that I’m not involved, creatively, at all.”
    Del Toro continues:

“This is entirely Kojima-san’s game. I think it’s gonna be a fantastic game, 100%. But this is him and his ideas. I’m just a puppet in his hands. My contribution is limited to being a cheerleader for his ideas and being scanned for long hours at a time. That’s about it.”
    source: Dualshockers

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Hideo Kojima Hints That Death Stranding Will Be Different

In a recent interview, Hideo Kojima mentioned that he believes fans of his previous games may be surprised by Death Stranding. REPORT AD Hideo Kojima’s newest game, Death Stranding, is still in the infancy of its development, but that won’t stop him from talking about it and how he feels it fits within his career. In an interview with BBC Newsbeat, Kojima-san talked about how fans of his games may feel when they approach his newest endeavor.
    “We want this game to be something that people can get into easily but after an hour or two they’ll start to notice something a little different. It’s not like anything they’ve played before.“
    Bands that everyone remembers take risks. They constantly change their music from previous albums, adapting and evolving through the ages.
    “They might lose some fans along the way, but they bring in new ones. That’s the kind of approach I want to take with my new game.”

Kojima talks “Overly Sexualized” Characters

In the same interview, Kojima talked about “overly sexualized” characters in video games. While defending the portrayal of women in his previous games, he said:
    What I really want to avoid is, like you see in some games, characters with big breasts with no back story. If I make characters that at first glance might look like this then they’ll have a deep background story to give a specific reason why.
    As for what comes next after Death Stranding, Kojima doesn’t have any set plans but he did hint at merging various forms of entertainment – particularly movies and games – together in future projects. He further said:
    In life people are very busy doing lots of things. The time you have to choose what media or entertainment you experience is dwindling. More and more people are looking at types of media that combine elements together. If we just make a game people are less likely to choose that as something to do. They would rather engage in something that combines different forms of entertainment together.

That’s where we need to focus our efforts, on this convergence.
    source: Playstationlifestyle

Name
    Δημήτρης

O Kojima μπορει να μιλαει για οτι θεματα θελει, αλλα οταν πιανει στο στομα του το ζητημα των overly sexualized χαρακτηρων και προσπαθει να το παρουσιασει οτι εχει σεναριακη βαση, με κανει να γελαω και να του κλεινω το ματι πονηρα!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valkyre For This Useful Post:

Desmond (27-01-2017),gRim (27-01-2017)

PSN ID
    mihalis_13
    Name
    Μιχάλης

Hideo Kojima Interview

Can you tell us more about the gameplay?

I can’t really speak on that right now but in a word, it’s an action game – an open world game, with a lot of freedom. You have a lot of freedom of choice to do what you want to do and you can get i​n vehicles and so on. If you are a fighter, there’s plenty of opportunity for that. If you’re not that type of player, there are other ways to play this game. I can’t really say much more, but it’s an open-world, action game that’s very intuitive to play. Once you get into the world and start to explore more, we’re hoping there’s something there you’ve never seen before.
    Last edited by mihalis13; 23-02-2017 at 17:41.
    Spoiler!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mihalis13 For This Useful Post:

BillyFlo81 (24-02-2017),obione (24-02-2017),spartan (24-02-2017)

Ψοφάω για τέτοια παιχνίδια, περιμένω με ανυπομονησία να ακούσω λεπτομέρειες!

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Death Stranding - Mads Mikkelsen Responds to Emma Stone Casting Rumors

“I can’t talk about that, but I really like that rumor. That’s a lovely rumor,” Mads Mikkelsen said to the Saudi Comic-Con attendees on February 19th when asked if he had heard the rumors of Emma Stone’s involvement in the game.

Επίτιμο Μέλος Forum GOD WolfRathmA's Avatar
    PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name
    Αποστόλης

LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Death Stranding is Playable on the PS4; Not Long Before First Tease of the Game in Action

Sony's Shawn Layden provides an encouraging update on the development of Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding.
    Hideo Kojima’s next game Death Stranding, which skipped E3 this year, is apparently already playable on the PS4, though in what kinda state is unclear.

Death Stranding was first announced during Sony’s E3 2016 presser by Kojima-san and his studio Kojima Productions. Being developed exclusively for the PS4, it is poised to be the first game from the legendary game director — who most notably created the iconic Metal Gear franchise — and his now independent company following the 2015 disbandment of Kojima Productions as a subsidiary of Konami. The game is apparently slated to release sometime before 2019, though personally I have my doubts.

All of that being said, Shawn Layden President & CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment America (SIEA) and Chairman of SIE Worldwide Studios recently sat down with the Telegraph and revealed an interesting tidbit about the game: it’s playable. Layden specifically says the following to the outlet in regard to the project:

“It’s up and running. It’s been aided tremendously after Kojima-san decided to co-opt the Decima Engine from Guerrilla Games. And, gosh, that really gave him a leg up to get up and running and test it and have some prototype levels running. I have actually played some of it.”
    However, right after saying the above, Layden dashes any hopes that the title is perhaps much further along than expected, confirming that it’s still in its early days. Further, when asked if the title will live up to the hype that surrounds Hideo Kojima games, Layden responded with the following:

“All that and more!” Of course, it’s still clearly early days for the project, with work only beginning in earnest this year. With the Horizon: Zero Dawn engine already established, though, we shouldn’t have to wait too long to get our first tease of the title in action.”
    Perhaps the most exciting and interesting news here is at the very end: and that’s Layden’s declaration that the first tease of the title in action — presumably our first look at the actual gameplay — won’t be too long of a wait. PSX 2017 anybody? E3 2018? We will have to wait and see.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Επίτιμο Μέλος Forum GOD WolfRathmA's Avatar
    PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name
    Αποστόλης

ΑΠΑΠΑΠΑΠΑΠΑ.....

ΥΠΌΚΛΙΣΗ KOJIMA. ΟΛΟ ΤΟ ΚΟΙΝΟ ΟΡΘΙΟ ΜΕ ΤΟ ΠΟΥ ΜΠΑΙΝΕΙ ΣΤΗ ΣΚΗΝΗ.

KOJIMA Σ'ΑΓΑΠΩ

Last edited by WolfRathmA; 08-12-2017 at 09:48.
    LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to WolfRathmA For This Useful Post:

tasioskis (08-12-2017)

PSN ID
    Error__Flynn
    Name
    Βασίλης

Εκπληκτικό (το λιγότερο που μπορώ να πω) το trailer.
    Kojima και Reedus θα μπορούσαν να μην έχουν ανεβεί καν στη σκηνή.
    Ήταν τόσο στημένοι και ψεύτικοι οι δυο τους (ειδικά ο Reedus) που αφαίρεσαν πόντους από τη συνολική εντύπωση.
    Το βίντεο από μόνο του τα είπε όλα (και ας μη καταλάβαμε πολλά) όλα τα αλλά είναι pr για nerds που και καλά ξαφνικά είναι cool.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Error Flynn For This Useful Post:

Kane (08-12-2017)

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast