Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Detroit: Become Human

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

DJTaurus (30-04-2018)

PSN ID
    DJ-Paris7
    Name
    Πάρης

Πάλι παθανε την πλάκα τους...

http://n4g.com/news/2165591/detroit-...ichael-pachter

Για να δουμε αν το παιχνιδι θα ειναι τοσο αξιολογο για να εχει τετοια νουμερα.

PSN ID
    vavavou
    Name
    Dr.Who

Έπαιξα και εγω το ντέμο και δηλώνω εντυπωσιασμένος απο τα γραφικά και τον ήχο,ειδικά το voice acting....Περιμένω με αγωνία να δω το τελικό προιόν,αφου είμαι πολύ περίεργος να μάθω την ιστορία και το replay value της...

Και 3 τηλεοπτικά σποτάκια ( Αν κάποιος δεν θέλει να έχει ιδέα με ποιους θα παίξει, και τι επιλογές μπορεί να χρειαστεί να κάνει, ας μην τα δει. Για μένα δεν είναι σποιλερ αλλά για κάποιον άλλον μπορεί να είναι )

Πφφφφ 11 μέρες άκομα..
    Φυσικά day one αγορά για εμένα γιατί εκτός του οτι λατρεύω το είδος ξέρω πως σε αντίθετη περίπτωση δεν θα κρατηθώ και θα δω το μισό παιχνίδι στο youtube
    Last edited by ramin231; 14-05-2018 at 03:17.

PSN ID
    Snk013
    Name
    Μιχάλης

Σχετικά με την διάρκεια

So, the Detroit Become Human game length will be extended massively by multiple playthroughs. However, the campaign length is said to run for around 8-10 hours. That information was confirmed by Quantic Dream founder, David Cage

Cage said that it will take more than 25 hours to complete the game to gain the platinum trophy

https://www.psu.com/news/detroit-bec...ngth-revealed/

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snk For This Useful Post:

Leon_DiZ (16-05-2018)

[Reviews will be posted starting May 24
    http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/detroit-become-human

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Promo ταινία για την Ιαπωνία, δεν υπάρχει στα αγγλικά προς το παρόν.

(τα βάζω σε spoiler για καλό και για κακό)

As a bonus a preview of the artbook.

Spoiler!
    Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

Dimitris_ (17-05-2018)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Available exclusively on PS4, the Detroit Human file size is 41.4GB, so that’s how much space you’ll need on your hard-drive to download the game client.
    https://www.psu.com/news/detroit-bec...ealed-for-ps4/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

Dimitris_ (20-05-2018)

PSN ID
    PDS_13

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PDS For This Useful Post:

ramin231 (22-05-2018)

Έχουν αρχίσει να γράφονται και οι πρώτες εντυπώσεις:

https://www.spieltimes.com/news/detr...n-impressions/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ramin231 For This Useful Post:

chronohill (22-05-2018)

Αναδρομή στα σημαντικότερα γεγονότα που οδήγησαν στο 2038 και στην αρχή της ιστορίας του παιχνιδιού:
    https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018...n/#sf190063859

Και 2 απο τα 3 short films που μας βάζουν κάπως στο κλιμα. Το τρίτο θα βγει αύριο.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ramin231 For This Useful Post:

Leon_DiZ (24-05-2018)

Επίτιμο Μέλος Forum GOD WolfRathmA's Avatar
    PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name
    Αποστόλης

Ανέβηκαν κάποια πρώτα reviews

Game Information

Game Title: Detroit: Become Human

Platforms: PlayStation 4

Trailer:

Developers: Quantic Dream, SIEA

Review Aggregator:

OpenCritic - 80

Reviews

AngryCentaurGaming -

Areajugones - Spanish - 9.5 / 10.0
    Quantic Dream surpasses everything it has done before with Detroit: Become Human. A huge script allows for a thrilling story to have multiple layers that, at the same time, deal with topics such as slavery, the human condition or the concept of identity. A real masterpiece of the genre.

Ars Technica - No Verdict
    Try it if you really want to see how hard it is to make branching narrative work on this scale. Otherwise, just catch up on Westworld.

COGconnected - 84 / 100
    Quote not yet available

Critical Hit - 9 / 10.0
    Detroit: Become Human manages to dial back Quantic Dream's usual style of storytelling and instead focus more on the characters and their personal journey resulting in one the most compelling adventure games in recent memory.

Destructoid - 7 / 10.0
    Detroit: Become Human, like most Quantic Dream games, is filled with muddled symbolism and a spark of hope amidst its most interesting universe yet. It doesn't have anything particular new to say, but it delivers in terms of drama, to the point where I started a second playthrough shortly after my first seven hour-ish run. It's flawed, but coherent, which is an upgrade.

DualShockers - 9 / 10.0
    You could see it as a mix of old-school adventure games with unforgettable storytelling, top-notch acting, and cutting-edge graphics, and as such it's definitely a very successful experiment. While Detroit: Become Human is the quintessential Quantic Dream game, the additional variety and the spectacular level of craftsmanship it involves may make it intriguing even for those who used not to be part of the studio's usual target audience.

Detroit: Become Human may not be perfect, but it's Quantic Dream‘s masterpiece.

Easy Allies -
    The latest cinematic tale from Quantic Dream stands strong on a branching storyline that provides numerous variations based on player choice.

Gadgets 360 - 6 / 10
    Overall, Detroit: Become Human is a gorgeous game that brings some welcome improvements over Quantic Dream's earlier work, but one that is ultimately flawed due to its predictable plot.

Game Informer - 8 / 10.0
    Despite some shortcomings in its dialogue and plot, Detroit: Become Human tells an engaging story about humanity and technology while allowing your choices to shape the experience

Game Revolution - 4 / 5 stars
    For those like me who have enjoyed Quantic Dream's games as a guilty pleasure, this is the studio's first release where the story meets its ambition.

Game Volt - Arabic - 8 / 10.0
    Detroit become human is a game of special kind, it will be unfair to compare it to other video games, its a game that dosen't shy away from discussing controversial topics and not by telling you about it but with making you live in it and see it first hand, it's a philosophical game that will make you think about everything you know

Gameblog - French - 8 / 10
    With Detroit: Become Human, Quantic Dream delivers us without a doubt its most successful title.

GameMAG - Russian - 9 / 10
    Detroit: Become Human is simply the best Quantic Dream game and best project in interactive movies genre. The game took a step forward in the gameplay department and offered an atmospheric and exciting journey with touching story, bright characters and interesting setting.

Gamersky - 9.3 / 10.0
    Detroit: Become human is the most ambitious game Quantic Dream have ever made. It features varied stories, decisive choices, flexible gameplay, and outstanding graphics.

GamesBeat - 88 / 100
    Detroit: Become Human is best when it foresees the consequences of our decisions and sets up a clear choice β€” or a muddy choice. It creates the illusion of the Butterfly Effect, where small actions can lead to big consequences.

GameSpot - 7 / 10
    Detroit: Become Human presents a gripping tale that's occasionally sullied by blatant missteps.

GamesRadar+ - 4.5 / 5 stars
    Immerse yourself in Detroit's wonderfully realised world, engage with its characters and stories, and you'll love this game.

Gaming Nexus - 8.5 / 10.0
    This is a transhumanism story for the android set. I devoured every chapter of these artificial intelligences shedding their artifice. And I learned that being human is filled with daily acts of self-sacrifice.

GamingBolt - 8 / 10.0
    Detroit: Become Human has a thrilling story experience, and figuring out what choices make the plot that's right for you is most of the fun. However, some annoying control mechanics crossed with awkward camera functionality, and performance issues stop Detroit: Become Human from reaching greatness.

GamingTrend - 90 / 100
    Detroit: Become Human is a cinematic masterpiece, and easily the best work to date from developer Quantic Dreams. It's gorgeous, sounds beautiful, and the choices made here are impactful and introspective. Better still, the exposed underpinnings encourage repeat playthroughs just to see where all of the rabbit holes go. Come for the storyline, stay for the thought provoking look at a potential near future for mankind, and where AI might fit within it.

Hardcore Gamer - 4.5 / 5.0
    Detroit is the best possible version of itself.

Hobby Consolas - Spanish - 92 / 100
    Even with some little flaws, Detroit is the best game ever created by Quantic Dream. You'll really feel yourself close to the characters. Be ready for your instincts and principles to be tested.

Metro GameCentral - 6 / 10
    A considerable improvement on Quantic Dreams' previous work, and while the storytelling is still flawed its tale of abused androids feels very human.

NEOsite - Polish - 8.5 / 10.0
    David Cage's best title with memorable characters and real consequences of our decisions.

New Game Network - 78 / 100
    Developer Quantic Dream continues to solidify their pedigree in creating narrative driven cinematic experiences. Aside from a few story and design stumbles, Detroit: Become Human offers an engaging adventure with great presentation, meaningful choices, and plenty of replay value.

Next-Gen Gaming Blog - 7.5 / 10.0
    As an unashamed fan of Quantic Dream’s previous output, Detroit: Become Human is a mixed bag. On one hand, there is a continuation of the work that they've done with the previous titles, and they have crafted a wonderfully bleak world with Detroit. While it doesn’t quite push the boundaries as much as Heavy Rain, there are some interesting ideas planted in the early stages of the story that never blossom fully, but still gives a somewhat satisfying conclusion, regardless of how you decide to play. On the other hand, the occasionally frustrating control issues and borderline laughable moments in the script made me shake my head on more than one occasion. It’s a real shame, because there is an absolutely brilliant game tucked away somewhere in here. As it stands, it’s only going to be great if you’re willing to look past the obvious inherent flaws.

Oyungezer Online - Turkish - 7 / 10.0
    If you are a fan of the kind of gameplay mechanics Quantic Dream puts out, Detroit is more than capable enough to satify your thirst. But David Cage's latest game fails to tell a coherent and captivating story. It doesn't or can't answer the questions it puts forward.

Paste Magazine - 6.7 / 10.0
    Cage's ambitions might eventually overreach into bad taste, but even then Detroit still pulls off what every previous Cage game has failed to do. It tells a coherent, occasionally thought-provoking story that unites the interaction of videogames with the language of film.

Player2.net.au - No Verdict
    Though not perfect, Detroit: Become Human is certainly Quantic Dream’s boldest attempt yet, and the refinements they’ve made make for a smoother, more enjoyable experience. Detroit is bursting with personality, full of intrigue, and exploding with emotive depth. The many mechanical and performance issues that have plagued past games have now largely evaporated allowing for you to truly immerse yourself in one of the great narrative adventures of 2018.

PlayStation LifeStyle - 8.5 / 10.0
    Some games allow us to escape reality, and some force us to take a long hard look at it. Detroit: Become Human is one of those games that straddles the border between entertainment and reality. The themes it covers are very real, and it allows us to get a unique perspective on societal problems we may have never given much thought to before. No matter who you are, no matter your race, gender, political affiliation, age, or economic standing, you can find something in Detroit that will resonate with you. Detroit was never an easy game to play. Many of the choices were hard ones to make, and there's no real right answer. It's a game that cautions us not to repeat mistakes of the past. My choices shaped the story and personalized it, allowing me to see those decisions play out in myriad unique ways, plot holes, clumsy controls, and all. Even as human as we are, we are always becoming human, and no matter which path you take, Detroit is our story.

PlayStation Universe - 8 / 10.0
    Quantic Dream has delivered its most consistently focused game to date with Detroit Become Human. It does suffer for some ham-fisted allegory and a couple of instances of appallingly mawkish dialogue, but that never overwhelms the overall enjoyment you get from its entertaining branching narrative. The story is not the most subtle, nor nuanced, take on discrimination, slavery, and machine self-awareness you'll find, but it is often surprisingly poignant and touching when Cage and his team nail the blend of video game and cinematic experience.

Press Start - 9 / 10
    Detroit: Become Human is without a shadow of a doubt, David Cage's best work. After almost a handful of failings, Detroit: Become Human showcases what David Cage is capable of as both a writer and a director. He isn't shy about tackling taboo topics, regardless of the backlash, and it pays off here in what is a stunning story of overcoming oppression.

Push Square - 7 / 10
    Detroit: Become Human is vintage Quantic Dream, delivering a multifaceted choose-your-own-adventure that's both ambitious and somewhat of an acquired taste. It's clear that remarkable attention has been poured into the title's vision of the near-future, which makes it harder to suspend disbelief over some of its smaller narrative oversights. The game huffs-and-puffs, but never really brings anything new to its core theme of androids awakening to human emotions – and yet despite its relative familiarity, it's an impressively replayable interactive story with a frightening number of variables of which there's nothing else quite like.

Shacknews - 9 / 10
    Quote not yet available

Sirus Gaming - 9.5 / 10.0
    Detroit: Become Human clearly lets my genuine emotion out of me, I wasn’t sure if I was impersonating how the character should have chosen or was it me doing those choices? A lot of those dialogues resonated with me, fighting and arguing over what I should’ve decided. I was so invested in the gameplay that every decision tends to get harder and harder – with an outcome that is so unforgiving and sometimes gratifying. This game is a twisted interpretation of an extreme reality: where segregation, racial discrimination, slavery and mental abuse still exists. I truly believe that a lot of people can identify themselves with the character at some point for so many different reasons and it shows us that wrong decisions are sometimes necessary to get the job done. The algorithm in coming up with those intricate flowchart is a masterpiece on its own. So who says you can’t learn a thing or two in a video game? It even showed me how to become more human. Don’t you agree?

Slant Magazine - 2.5 / 5 stars
    It bares itself emotionally but shines a harsh, unflattering light on David Cage's deficiencies as a storyteller.

TheSixthAxis - 9 / 10
    Detroit: Become Human really is like sitting down and playing a TV box set. It's a technical masterpiece on PS4 with movie quality sound, lighting and camera work, which is backed up by some top quality action and a wonderfully evocative score. Detroit really worked for me; I was gripped by the story and connected with the characters, but I think some players may have a hard time relating to Kara, Markus, and Connor. That's to be expected. After all, we're only human.

TrueGaming - Arabic - 9 / 10.0
    The mix of strong storytelling, great acting and dreamy music led to a grand tale of epic proportions. it is hard to imagine how far video games have come and how much emotions they can invoke.

USgamer - 3.5 / 5 stars
    Detroit: Become Human improves upon its predecessors by having a cast that you enjoy and want to spend more time around. Quantic Dream's visual craft and presentation is top-notch, but the writing hasn't quite caught up yet. It isn't subtle and some of the references to social ills are amazingly on-the-nose instead of being more unique. It's better than Beyond: Two Souls, but there's still room to grow.

VG247 - No Verdict
    Quote not yet available

Video Chums - 8.5 / 10.0
    Even with its flaws, Detroit: Become Human marks a monumental moment in story-driven gaming.

VideoGamer - 4 / 10
    Detroit: Become Human wants to move you. It wants to elicit an emotional response through its story. The thing is, it really doesn't. The flowchart is a nice inclusion and adds some variance, but when the narrative is as cringey and ham-fisted as it is you won't want to play through it multiple times.

Wccftech - 8.5 / 10.0
    There are some great story paths to Detroit: Become Human that can lead to different outcomes, but it's still a Quantic Dream game through and through. Expect a convoluted story that reveals itself through repeated playthroughs, characters that you grow attached to and fear to lose, and enough QTE-driven fights to make your thumbs bleed.

We Got This Covered - 4.5 / 5 stars
    Despite a few storytelling shortfalls, Detroit: Become Human is stylish and slick from start to finish, and is easily Quantic Dream's best work to date.

Worth Playing - 8.5 / 10.0
    I am still working to unlock floating branches on this Yggdrasil of a story tree, so I'm almost certain there are dark corners of this world that will give me more of what I'm looking for. The concept of self-aware robotic people has been explored for decades, and Detroit: Become Human makes sure you have plenty of reasons to explore it for at least more than a few hours. After all, the story, much like Chloe, shows plenty of life.
    LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfRathmA For This Useful Post:

BillyFlo81 (24-05-2018),chronohill (24-05-2018),hakoo (24-05-2018),Kane (25-05-2018)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

BillyFlo81 (24-05-2018),Valkyre (24-05-2018)

Name
    Δημήτρης

Το presentation τουλαχιστον δειχνει να ειναι αλλο ενα showcase και μαλιστα αυτη η δηλωση του DF ειναι εντυπωσιακη:

We've examined many beautiful games over the years but if you look closely enough, there are usually minor faults to be found. That's not really a feeling we get with Detroit generally. While the vision is more limited in scope, it feels as if every element of the presentation has been executed almost to perfection.

PSN ID
    hakoo_

Πανεμορφο φυσικα, αλλα για να λεμε και του στραβου το δικιο εχοντας παιξει το demo δεν μπορω παρα να συμφωνησω με τον Λευτερη σε προηγουμενο ποστ, το tech demo τους στην αρχη της γενιας δεν εχει καμια επαφη με αυτο που επαιξα. Ενα tech demo ηταν βεβαια αλλα υποτιθεται οτι ηταν real time και οι συγκρισεις ειναι αναποφευκτες.
    Το παιχνιδι απο αυτο που επαιξα φαινεται πιστο στο ειδος που υπηρετει το συγκεκριμενο studio απο την εποχη του Farenheit μεχρι και τωρα, με τα καλα του και τα κακα του.
    Δεν ειναι day one αγορα για μενα σε καμια περιπτωση αλλα θα το παιξω σιγουρα καποια στιγμη.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to hakoo For This Useful Post:

Lefteris_X (24-05-2018)

Κακα τα ψεματα το θεμα ειναι οτι τετοιου ειδους παιχνιδια οσο καλα και να ειναι ή ξεχωριστα,πραγματικα ελαχιστοι θα δωσουν 50+ευρω για να τα παιξουν day one,ειδικα οταν εχεις παιξει πριν μερικες εβδομαδες ενα God Of War.

Αν θυμαμαι καλα καπως ετσι ηταν και το until dawn http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/until-dawn

Εγω παντως σε price drop θα το εχω στα υποψη μου.
    Last edited by Fulgore; 24-05-2018 at 18:28.

Name
    Δημήτρης

Quote Originally Posted by hakoo View Post
    Πανεμορφο φυσικα, αλλα για να λεμε και του στραβου το δικιο εχοντας παιξει το demo δεν μπορω παρα να συμφωνησω με τον Λευτερη σε προηγουμενο ποστ, το tech demo τους στην αρχη της γενιας δεν εχει καμια επαφη με αυτο που επαιξα. Ενα tech demo ηταν βεβαια αλλα υποτιθεται οτι ηταν real time και οι συγκρισεις ειναι αναποφευκτες.
    Το παιχνιδι απο αυτο που επαιξα φαινεται πιστο στο ειδος που υπηρετει το συγκεκριμενο studio απο την εποχη του Farenheit μεχρι και τωρα, με τα καλα του και τα κακα του.
    Δεν ειναι day one αγορα για μενα σε καμια περιπτωση αλλα θα το παιξω σιγουρα καποια στιγμη.
    Με αφορμη το ποστ σου ξαναειδα το Sorcerer Demo. Δεν μπορω να πω οτι συμμεριζομαι ακριβως την ιδια αποψη με το ιδιο μεγεθος που την εκφραζεις "καμμια επαφη". Επειδη ειδα λιγο το βιντεο απο το DF analysis (οχι ολο) μπορω μετα βεβαιοτητος να πω οτι το Sorcerer demo περα απο τα εφφε και τα μοντελα των χαρακτηρων σε καμμια περιπτωση δεν αγγιζει το post processing και την γεωμετρια του τελικου παιχνιδιου. Επισης ακομα και στους χαρακτηρες εγω τουλαχιστον βλεπω μεγαλες διαφορες υπερ του Detroit σε σημεια οπως τα μαλλια που ειναι απλα τα καλυτερα που εχουν εμφανιστει σε game.

Δεν ξερω, το demo του παιχνιδιου ειναι σε εναν κλειστο χωρο, που εχει σκοπο να αποδωσει μια σκηνη και οχι να κανει ενα technical showcase της μηχανης γραφικων εφολης της υλης. Το Sorcerer φαινεται -τουλαχιστον σε εμενα- οτι ειναι δουλεμενο με σκοπο να τονισει την τεχνολογια της μηχανης γραφικων. Το lighting δεν μου φαινεται ρεαλιστικο, δειτε τα προσωπο του γερου, παραειναι λευκο και τονισμενο σε σχεση με τον περιβαλλοντα χωρο. Δειτε τα textures στα βραχια πισω. Δεν ειναι οτι ειναι κακα φυσικα, απλα βλεπω πολυ περισσοτερη λεπτομερεια και δουλεια στο τελικο παιχνιδι (παντα απο το analysis του DF).

Νομιζω οτι το Detroit επι συνολου ειναι καλυτερο.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Και εγώ όταν είχα διαβάσει το σχόλιο του Λευτερη είχα ξαναδεί το Sorcerer demo και δεν μου είχε φανεί τόσο μακριά - ούτε τόσο εντυπωσιακό όσο μας είχε φανεί το 2013. Απλά δεν μπορώ να είμαι και 100% σίγουρος γιατί έχουν μεγάλη διαφορά ως προς το ύφος (το Detroit στο demo δεν είχε φωτιές, εφέ κτλ).

PSN ID
    zisis_GR

Γεια χαρά παίδες, όσοι ενδιαφέρεστε για το παιχνίδι ρίξτε μια ματιά στο video review μου, με δικό μου gameplay από ps4 pro, spoiler free και με ελληνικούς υπότιτλους.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast