Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shenmue III

PSN ID
    Slay2012

Default Shenmue III

Μετα την ανακοινωση βομβα στην press conference της Sony, οτι ο Yu Suzuki μεσω kickstarter ψαχνει για χρηματοδοτηση για την τριτη συνεχεια του παιχνιδιου, σημερα ανακοινωσαν οτι το kickstarter τελειωσε , και οτι η sony θα χρηματοδοτησει το παιχνιδι.

PSN ID
    muku0-400
    Name
    Vladimir

hakoo είσαι banned από αυτο το thread

4. The Following User Says Thank You to muku For This Useful Post:

Leon_DiZ (17-06-2015)

PSN ID
    Panos_GRE
    Name
    Πάνος

^^Που είναι το δικό σου reaction video Βλαδίμηρε;

Άρα θα είναι PS4/PC exclusive. Όπως και το FFVII Remaster όπως φαίνεται.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Quote Originally Posted by muku View Post
    +10000
    Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

PSN ID
    hakoo_

Quote Originally Posted by muku View Post

Ελπιζω μονο να το ειδες live!

Τα 2 εκ. ηταν εξ αρχης καπως...περιεργο νουμερο απο την αποψη οτι δεν φτιαχνεται high profile παιχνιδι με τοσα λεφτα. Θα χρειαστει σοβαρο support οχι για γινει καμια ΑΑΑ παραγωγη (δεν νομιζω οτι θα δουμε κατι τετοιο) αλλα εστω για να δουμε ενα αξιοπρεπες παιχνιδι που να μπορει να σταθει με σημερινα δεδομενα.
    Η απορια βεβαια παραμενει, τι θα γινουν τα λεφτα του Kickstarter? Θα λειτουργησουν συνδιαστικα με το funding της Sony?

PSN ID
    Nikoladim
    Name
    Tάσος

Φουλ ύποπτο το ποσο και μυρίζει απο χιλιόμετρο πως θα παει στην τσέπη του δημιουργού . Εδω το πρώτο διαβάζω κόστισε τότε 77 m $ οποτε τα γύρω στα 5 που θα μαζέψει δεν φτάνουν ούτε για την εισαγωγή .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID
    air23gr

Αφου η sony θα χρηματοδοτηση η ιδια το παιχνιδι!!!για πιο λογο αυτοματος δεν θα ειναι αποκλειστικο?

PSN ID
    Panos_GRE
    Name
    Πάνος

Από ότι είπε ο Boyes, η Sony θα κάνει χρηματοδότηση και marketing. Δεν είναι 100% ξεκάθαρο το τί θα γίνει ακριβώς. Το ότι θα βγεί για PC μπορεί να είναι επιθυμία του δημιουργού ή και της Sega μιας που η IP της ανήκει. Άλλωστε η Sony δεν θεωρεί το PC ανταγωνιστική πλατφόρμα. Οπότε όταν λέμε PS4/PC είναι σαν να λέμε console exclusive.
    Θα μου κάνει μεγάλη εντύπωση να βάλει λεφτά η Sony και να καταλήξει και στο Xbox. Όπως και να έχει κάποια στιγμή θα γίνει ξεκάθαρο.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

Nek_Food (21-06-2015),teras1 (18-06-2015)

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Shenmue III Creator Yu Suzuki Talks Day/Night Cycle, Weather, Gameplay, Open World and More

In the past few years Suzuki-san has been quite active in writing the story:
    “There are a total of 11 chapters that make up the whole story. Over the past 14 years I originally planned for there to 4 or five games to the series. If at all possible, I would still like to realize the full story of 11 chapters.”
    He also explained what “Shenmue” means.
    “It is more like a cherry blossom tree, that blooms its flowers in the springtime. It is actually a tree I made up for the story.”
    Day/night cycle and weather will return in the new game:
    “Of course!”
    Practicing moves and the free battle system may also make a comeback:
    “I want to do it yes!”

Suzuki-san isn’t happy yet with the Ryo’s face. He also added afterwards that he’s considering an option to remove the band-aid.
    “I am not happy with Ryo’s face. It will be the face I have in my mind in the end.”
    He’s also planning to improve the usability of the UI:
    “As for III, I would like to make a less stressful user interface, that will feature more usability. From now on, I will make that a focus.”
    At some point he considered to tell the rest of the story in a book, but of course it wasn’t the ideal solution:
    “Yes, I have but if I did do that, it would give away the end of the story, and I thought that would be a big minus.”
    Suzuki also explained what inspired the Shenmue series:
    “When I was making Virtua Fighter, I went location hunting in China. I was very inspired by Chinese martial arts. That very well may have been the beginning.”
    He’s considering to include both Japanese and English voice overs in the game:
    “I am thinking about that, yes. However it is not for sure.”
    Suzuki-san hopes to see the console market flourish again in Japan:
    “I see the share of mobile games increasing, the budgets of games decreasing. It will be harder to express a game’s vision.I would hope the console and PC markets gain more popularity.”
    He would like to have a bike powered by a single HP in the new game.
    “There is a 60 horsepower bike in Shenmue 1. For Shenmue, 3 I was thinking about something with 1 horsepower.”
    Suzuki-san explained that he has a good idea on how to do character polls without compromising his vision:
    “I really want to get everyone’s opinion on the characters. I have something in mind that won’t break the world immersion.”
    Asked if there could be co-op or a multiplayer component, Suzuki-san gave an interesting answer:
    “I am thinking about something that would resemble that.”
    He then explained what the “character perspective system” and the “rapport system” included in the stretch goals are.
    “They are new systems, so naturally they need new names. The Rapport System will govern changes in Shenhua’s actions depending on your conversations with or actions towards her. The “Character Perspective System” will highlight different characters personalities as they go through the story.”
    We even get some information on Choubu and Bailu village, with the mention that all the villages will be in the game even if the stretch goals aren’t reached, but they will get a “power up” with the stretch goals.
    Choubu is a riverside village with lots of shops, souvenir stores, hotels and temples. The quests in this village should be very enjoyable, I think.
    Bailu is the village where Shenhua was raised and also a place that Ryo’s father, Iwao, had visited when he was younger. Here as well the quests will play an important role as Ryo and Shenhua start their journey.

Suzuki-san also mentioned that there will be part-time jobs to earn money in the game.
    “There will be part time jobs that will be indicative of those you would find in China. In the Stretch goals there will also be the old favorites.”
    Interestingly, he then promised that at 10 million dollars in pledges the game will truly have all the features of an open world title:
    “I will say this: if we reach the $5 mil mark, one of the things I really want to do with Shenmue 3 will become a reality.
    At $10 million, it will truly have the features of an open world.”
    Suzuki-san also explained why he set the series in the 1980s instead of the present day.
    “I wanted put forward the differences in culture and values between the two periods.”
    We also hear what’s his favorite piece of the Shenmue soundtrack:
    “Of course I love both the Shenmue and Shenhua themes, and all of them really, but the one that really sticks with me is the Tomato Mart.”

Yu Suzuki Plans to Add More Funding Tiers to Shenmue III; If The Fans don’t Like it, There Won’t be a IV

source:http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/06/...-wont-be-a-iv/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BillyFlo81 For This Useful Post:

Nek_Food (21-06-2015)

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Shenmue 3 PS4 physical release available to backers

Shenmue 3 was announced as a digital release only on PS4, but Ys Net has now confirmed a physical release on the console.
    Although it’s called the Special Backer Edition, the Kickstarter update announcing the boxed PS4 release doesn’t say it’s exclusive to backers. We’ll try to find out if it is, or whether it has any special features.
    A PC physical release had already been confirmed, and if you selected that as your reward you can switch over to PS4. All backers at $60 or higher (plus shipping) can opt for a digital or physical PC or PS4 copy.
    http://www.vg247.com/2015/07/06/shen...le-to-backers/

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Shenmue III Gets Brand New Trailer as Campaign Closes on Five Million with Three Days Left

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/07/...ree-days-left/

PSN ID
    PDS_13

Shenmue 3 Kickstarter’s Highest Funded Video Game, Passes Bloodstained in Final Hours
    http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...t-funded-game/

PSN ID
    hakoo_

^^Το ειδα κι εγω και μου φανηκε περιεργο, το Star citizen δεν ξεκινησε απο kickstarter?

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Month 3 Progress Report

Greetings Everyone!

Yes, we are in the third month of development of Shenmue 3. The story and scenarios are now out of the planning stage and it is time to get the people, places and things to start fitting together into a world with proper dimension, adequate space, and appropriate scale to keep the feel and essence of all that is a Shenmue game.

Map Testing

In this phase of the development, the major work being done is the map testing. Map testing will define the different areas to make sure they are neither too big, nor too small to get to that Goldilocks zone. This consists of looking at the layout of a certain space, and experimenting to make necessary alterations. For example, an outside area may feel too open. That space may be reduced by 20%, and the number of people there increased from 10 to 16, to affect the proper consistency and density of the area.

All elements in the following screen shots are still in testing. Objects are being used as place holders, like the men in black suits, and Ryo is also an older model. Backgrounds and buildings are also still in the development stage and will see reworking. Shots for the two battle scenes were taken at angle to avoid spoilers as much as possible.

Battle test 1

Battle test 2

Conversation testing scene

Thatched roof house test model

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1398446

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

Daytime Dreamer (30-10-2015),Giannis1979 (20-01-2016),hakoo (14-11-2015),teras1 (30-10-2015)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

PDS (20-01-2016)

Default Shenmue III

Quote Originally Posted by Lnds500 View Post
    Month 3 Progress Report

Battle test 1

Battle test 2

Conversation testing scene

Thatched roof house test model

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1398446
    Σ ένιωσα μεσα μου παντου,σαν μην πέρασε μια μερα..

Κ είδα το φως του γυρισμου

ΥΓ:Είδωμεν το φως το αληθινον,ελαβομεν πνεύμα επουρανιον.

PSN ID
    Panos_GRE
    Name
    Πάνος

Παίζω τώρα το πρώτο Shenmue στον Reicast και μπορώ να πω πως ήταν πολύ μπροστά για την εποχή του.

Default Shenmue III

Quote Originally Posted by teras1 View Post
    Παίζω τώρα το πρώτο Shenmue στον Reicast και μπορώ να πω πως ήταν πολύ μπροστά για την εποχή του.
    Προσωπικα 3 παιχνιδια μου εχουν αφήσει αυτη την αισθηση οταν τα πρωτόπαιξα.

Το πρωτο metal gear solid στο ps,το shenmue στο dreamcast,και το Halo στο Xbox.

Πραγματικα οταν πρωτο βγήκαν ηταν πολυ μπροςτα απο οτιδήποτε αλλο.

Last edited by Giannis1979; 21-01-2016 at 03:31.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Giannis1979 For This Useful Post:

teras1 (21-01-2016)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast