Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Battlefront

Αν έδειχναν και λίγο gameplay καλά θα ήτανε.

Αυτο το πραμα ουτε in-engine ηταν ουτε gameplay. Target-Render το λεω εγω.

Οι παικτες μιλουσαν, ειχαν animation σε χερια ποδια, αγκωνες, δαχτυλα, εστριβαν κεφαλια.

Ουτε 1 στο εκατομμυριο δε του δινω για οτιδηποτε περα απο CGI.

Name
    Δημήτρης

Aυτο υποτιθεται οτι θα προκαλουσε internet meltdown? Seriously? Μιεεε... κλεινω και το stream. Αμα δειξουν κανα gameplay καλως, αλλα και να δειξουν εφοσον ειναι multiplayer only με αφηνει αδιαφορο.

Το γεγονος οτι 6 μηνες πριν την κυκλοφορια του δεν εχουν καν ετοιμο υλικο για gameplay ειναι πολυ ενθαρρυντικο!!! #ΝΟΤ

PSN ID
    Giorgos78GRE

Ποσο ξενερωσα. Οποτε επιστρεφουμε στο combo GTA 5 PC - Witcher 3 - Batman - Metal Gear. Απο εκει και περα το χαος μεχρι το Μαρτιο του '16.

PSN ID
    hakoo_

^^Δεν ειναι και λιγα αυτα, παιχνιδαρες που μπορουν να σε κρατησουν μηνες απασχολημενο.
    Game engine footage που σημαινει target render που σημαινει μην περιμενει κανεις τετοια γραφικα στο τελικο προιον.
    Απο κει και περα, πολυ εντυπωσιακο αλλα ολο αυτο το online thing δεν μου κανει απολυτως τιποτα, αδιαφορος ημουν γιατι ηξερα οτι ετσι θα ειναι (δεν νομιζω να περιμενε κανεις κατι αλλο απο την DICE), αδιαφορος παραμενω.
    Το ακυρωθεν 1313 ειχε πολυ μεγαλυτερο ενδιαφερον ως project κατα τη γνωμη μου.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hakoo For This Useful Post:

teras1 (29-04-2015)

Ναι πιστευω αν τα απλωσω λιγο -αρχισω witcher Ιουνιο λογω δουλειας, Batman Αυγουστο και Metal Gear Οκτωβρη κατι γινεται.

Ισως ριξω και ενα Forza ενδιαμεσα φτασαμε Νοεμβρη. Ε μετα το χαος.

PSN ID
    Slay2012

Κριμα μεγαλη απογοητευση.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slay For This Useful Post:

panos74gr (18-04-2015),teras1 (29-04-2015)

PSN ID
    Slay2012

Εντυπωσεις απο το gameplay trailer που εδειξαν στον τυπο, και που δεν θα δωσουν στην δημοσιοτητα. Τα παρακατω video ΔΕΝ δειχνουν υλικο απο αυτο το trailer παρα μονο εντυπωσεις.

PSN ID
    Giorgos78GRE

Default Star Wars Battlefront

Αν προπαραγγειλουμε τώρα από το psn store παίρνουμε δωρεάν το theme του Star Wars . Το κατέβασα αλλά μόλις μπαίνω στα options, themes μου βγάζει CE 36329-3 ξέρει κανείς πως το φτιάχνουμε;

PSN ID
    panos74gr
    Name
    Πάνος

Τα impressions λένε ότι είδαν να τρέχει σε ps4 και ότι τα γραφικά ήταν απίστευτα. Πάντως όντος δύσκολο να μπορούν να βγουν τέτοια γραφικά στο ps4 σε 60fps.

Κατα τα αλλά θα ήθελα και εγώ να έχει single player campaign αλλά με ψήνει τόσο το universe αυτό που αν το παιχνίδι βγει καλό θα ειναι το πρώτο multiplayer game που θα ασχοληθώ.

Πρεπει να κουραστηκαν πολυ για να το φτιαξουν αυτο το Mode

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

jk_blue_tiger (19-04-2015),Nerven (18-04-2015),Snk (19-04-2015),spartan (18-04-2015),teras1 (29-04-2015),Valkyre (20-04-2015)

PSN ID
    Giorgos78GRE

ελεος. τα μεγαλα "σιδερενια προβατα" θα εχουν συγκεκριμενη πορεια μεσα στην πιστα. Δεν θα τα οδηγουμε ελευθερα!!!....ελεος. Η DICE τωρα τελευταια πρεπει να εχει επιροες απο goat simulator. Δεν εξηγειτε το απιστευτο ποσοστο γιδοσυνης που τους διεπει!! LOOOOOL
    Last edited by Giorgos78; 19-04-2015 at 20:00.

PSN ID
    kamenos13
    Name
    Κώστας

Εντυπωσεις απο το demo που εδειξαν:

Got out of the Battlefront 3 demo a while ago and saw it with my own eyes. The demo was only Endor forest stuff. First thing I noticed was the aliasing, especially with all those trees and leaves. I doubt it was running at 1080p. If it was then there was either minimal or no AA. Second thing I noticed was that the lighting, character, and object quality looked very similar to the trailer. Character animation was also pretty good. Overall the trailer is a "fair" representation of what the gameplay looks like. The build they were showing was an early PS4 alpha build. I'd expect the PC to offer support for higher resolution and AA, which should get it much closer to the fidelity found in the trailer. They also announced the PC version is going to be the first game to support Dolby Atmos for what that's worth. I was a little bummed they didn't show any vehicle stuff or other levels after waiting nearly 3 hours, but whatever. I still enjoyed what I saw.
    The frame rate looked solid (definitely wasn't 30). Hard to tell if it was 60 though since it was being projected onto a giant screen so there was no Vsync. I wish they would have just shown it on a high end PC to show its full potential considering I could have bought two PS4s for what I just paid for my graphics card. They were REALLY pushing the "Sony" angle.
    For those of us who saw the EA demo yesterday at Star Wars Celebration they said that the demo they were showing was going to be "destroyed" afterwards and would never be shown again publicly. They spent the first five minutes talking about how we were all being filmed and that if anyone was caught recording they'd shut everything down. The next time anyone is likely to see actual gameplay will be at E3, which is only two months away. Hopefully it will look better by then since what we saw was an early PS4 alpha build. I'd REALLY love for the E3 demo to running on a high end PC to see what it's capable of but for some reason they seem to be pushing the PS4 angle HARD. This leads me to believe that Sony is throwing money at them and there will be some PS4 exclusive content at some point.

Now that I've had some time to reflect on what I saw and watched the trailer a few more times I think those expecting to see a 1:1 recreation of gameplay matching the trailer will be sorely disappointed. While I do believe the trailer was "rendered" using the engine it was most certainly NOT real-time. The trailer contains lots of effects and that would be impossible to pull off real-time on a console running at 1080p/60fps with 40 players. I doubt even a high end PC with triple Titan Xs could pull that off. That's just the reality of current hardware and I'm okay with it.

While what we saw looks very good there are some things that hurt the visual quality overall. Most evident is the jaggies, which is likely a combination of low resolution and lack of anti-aliasing. I think this is a direct result of targeting 60fps. Something had to be sacrificed to achieve this though they still have a few months to optimize so it could improve. Hopefully the E3 demo will be a much newer build.

All of us who saw the gameplay demo seem to agree that we were impressed with what we saw. The lighting, object, and animation quality were very good overall and a "fair" representation of what the trailer looks like. There will be those who won't buy it because it doesn't look EXACTLY like the trailer but Star Wars fans looking for a next gen SW Battlefront experience should be pleased. I liked what I saw enough that I will be buying it even though I don't typically play multiplayer games. My girlfriends 13 year old son was also with me and was so excited by what he saw I expected to turn and see him throwing money at the screen. All I can say is adjust your expectations accordingly and you won't be disappointed.
    Και απο καποιον αλλο:

I was at Celebration and I saw actual PS4 gameplay.

On console it does look like the trailer if you lower the resolution and add a lot of jaggies. But from what I saw (obviously I couldnt pause to study), the models, textures and lighting are all there. Even many of the same death animations.
    This makes me assume that if you were to run this thing on a beastly PC, It's totally possible to get very close to matching the in-engine trailer. It seemed comparing the gameplay to the trailer that it really is in-engine as they claim, just running at super resolution on a beast machine with all effects turned on.

Some people are really picking apart subtle things about the lighting and particles and without being able to pause and rewind I just cant say if the same subtleties were in the gameplay. Just that my overall impression was that the lighting carried over.
    Last edited by Viper; 20-04-2015 at 16:27.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viper For This Useful Post:

Nerven (02-05-2015),panos74gr (20-04-2015)

PSN ID
    kamenos13
    Name
    Κώστας

Στο 1:55 απο το βιντεο

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viper For This Useful Post:

DJTaurus (02-05-2015),Nerven (02-05-2015),panos74gr (21-04-2015)

PSN ID
    Panos_GRE
    Name
    Πάνος

No campaign no party!
    Κρίμα όντως για το 1313. Φαινόταν super.

Quote Originally Posted by teras1 View Post
    No campaign no party!
    Κρίμα όντως για το 1313. Φαινόταν super.
    Βασικά ένα kotor 3 περιμένουμε.
    Κάτι θα κυκλοφορήσει σε single player, υπομονή.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to vadergr For This Useful Post:

panos74gr (02-05-2015)

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast