Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD

Μη νοιαζει η σειρα FF γιατι ειμαι παλιος λατρης και στεναχωριεμαι που τη βλεπω να σβηνει. Ναι τα JRPG θεωρω οτι ειναι genre. Εχουν δικο τους style, gameplay, σχεδιο και παρουσιαση χαρακτηρων με τροπο που διαφερει απο τα δυτικα games και θα ηθελα εστω και μια σειρα οπως ειναι τα FF να μεινει ζωντανη.

PSN ID
    air23gr

Quote Originally Posted by Lnds500 View Post
    Eight Big Final Fantasy Type-0 HDQuestions, Answered

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is True New-Gen Material

Οι απόψεις διίστανται για το πόσο next gen είναι το παιχνίδι αλλά η πρώτη συνέντευξη τουλάχιστον περιέχει πολλές πληροφορίες.
    Πραγματικα μιλαμε ψαχνουν για λαλακες εκει στην square enix .(και μετα μερικοι κοροιδευουν την capcom)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on March 17, 2015 in North America and March 20 in Europe, according to a pulled Game Informer report.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on March 17, 2015 in North America and March 20 in Europe, according to a pulled Game Informer report.
    Το IGN προφανώς ήξερε τις ημερομηνίες και αποφάσισε να τις δώσει το κοινό, ρίχνοντάς τα στο στο GI. xD

20 Μαρτίου λοιπόν για εμάς.
    Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Μήπως το είδε κανείς; Στο gaf λένε τα καλύτερα.

Pretty GIFs From Final Fantasy Type-0 For PS4 And Xbox One

- - - Updated - - -

http://assets.ign.com/videos/zencode...10951680-w.mp4

Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

PSN ID
    air23gr

Εδω ολοκληρη η leak παρουσιαση του παιχνιδιου (off screen) http://assets.ign.com/videos/zencode...10951680-w.mp4
    Last edited by spartan; 18-09-2014 at 01:52.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας
    Last edited by Leon_DiZ; 18-09-2014 at 05:06.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=434

Ψάρεψα αυτά τα renders από το site της Square. Ήταν στον κώδικα της σελίδας

Last edited by Leon_DiZ; 22-09-2014 at 21:58.

PSN ID
    muku0-400
    Name
    Vladimir

Μια mini παρουσιαση των χαρακτήρων. (Τελείως lame το video) :

Επίτιμο Μέλος Forum GOD WolfRathmA's Avatar
    PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name
    Αποστόλης

LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD second Limited edition announced for Europe

The Fr4me Limited Edition

The Fr4me Limited Edition comes with a unique case called a Fr4me case which is a little different to those that usually come in Limited Editions. Fr4me cases are sort of like a photo frame that can double up as a game case. The covers can be removed and using the art cards provided, you can customise the front and back of your case. You can also display the case horizontally (the finger grips also double up as a horizontal stand) so you can display the case like a picture frame too.

In the UK the Fr4me Limited Edition is available exclusively with Amazon.co.uk and you can pre-order it via links below:

Click here to pre-order the Fr4me Limited Edition on PS4
    Click here to pre-order the Fr4me Limited Edition on Xbox One

In other regions you can pre-order the Fr4me Limited Edition via the retailers below:

• France and Benelux – Fnac
    • Germany and Austria – Media Markt and Saturn
    • Spain – Loose Item and Market-Wide
    • Australia – JB Hi-Fi
    • Nordic Regions – Gamestop

If you live outside of these regions then please check with your local retailers to see if they’re stocking the Fr4me Limited Edition of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD.

The Steelbook Limited Edition

The Steelbook that comes with this Limited Edition shouldn’t be confused with the Golden Steelbook that comes with the Collector’s Edition. The Golden Steelbook is exclusive to the Collector’s Edition and is not available separately. The Steelbook you see in the image above is a different Steelbook and features a reversible design so you can choose which image you’d like to display through the front of the transparent sleeve. Personally, I think I’d go with the art with Machina and Rem on it as my front cover.

In the UK, the Steelbook Limited Edition is available exclusively from GAME and you can pre-order it via the links below:

Click here to pre-order the Steelbook Limited Edition on PS4
    Click here to pre-order the Steelbook Limited Edition on Xbox One

Like the Fr4me Case Limited Edition, outside of the UK you can pre-order the Steelbook Limited Edition via the retailers below:

• France and Benelux – Micromania
    • Germany and Austria – Amazon.de and Gamestop
    • Spain – GAME
    • Italy – Gamestop
    • Australia – EB Games
    • Nordic Regions - Webhallen

If you live outside of these regions then please check with your local retailers to see if they’re stocking the Fr4me Limited Edition of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD.

Including the Collector’s Edition, there’re now plenty of versions of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD to choose from. We know that not everything will appeal to everyone but we hope now there’s at least something that will catch your eye to make your copy of the game feel a little more special.
    http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/in...tasy-type-0-hd

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    kostantlnos

Final Fantasy HD Type 0 Collector's Edition στα 99,99 στο public http://www.public.gr/product/gaming/...prod7240313pp/

To Collector's Edition περιλαμβάνει:

Δίσκο παιχνιδιού FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0
    Χρυσή θήκη Steelbook
    Manga comic 200 σελίδων
    Artbook 80 σελίδων με σκληρό εξώφυλλο
    Soundtrack του παιχνιδιού
    Κάρτες του Ace
    Πρόσβαση στο αποκλειστικό Demo FINAL FANTASY XV -EPISODE DUSCAE-

My Youtube Channel 'Show me the stuff inside' unboxing collectors editions videogames movies and more.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

αλήτες....61,65 € κανει η εκδοση με το demo του XV και 42,5 € χωρις το demo

http://www.zavvi.com/elysium.search?...l+fantasy+type

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikos326_GR For This Useful Post:

chronohill (03-03-2015)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Name
    Στέφανος

Collector's Edition and Limited Edition Unboxing

" H ζωή είναι μικρή γι' αυτό γράφεται με τρία γράμματα "
    (By Stefanos to Simple People)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Let's get the basic stuff out of the way - the original 480x272 resolution of the game sees a sizable 17x bump to full 1920x1080 on both consoles. SMAA 1Tx handles anti-aliasing duties, resulting in a sharp and clean image throughout thanks to its robust temporal component, where information from past frames is blended into the present. Anisotropic filtering is also used to an acceptable degree preventing textures from becoming blurry at oblique angles. Hexadrive clearly understands the importance of image quality and has taken measures to ensure that the resulting image is always crisp and clean. Between the two console versions we have full image quality parity here - something which extends to every visual facet of the game.

Then we come to frame-rate - the HD version of the game retains the 30fps update of the original PSP title and does so with little difficulty. Both consoles turn in a stable 30fps with only minor frame-pacing issues interrupting the fluidity, particularly on Xbox One. While this may seem like a disappointment, the game was coded for 30fps originally and would not function properly at 60fps without overhauling core systems. According to one of the key programmers, the optimisation necessary to run at 60fps would have been minimal in comparison to the massive required overhaul of the game's underlying systems. It was simply beyond the scope of this project, which says a lot considering how many other changes were implemented.

It's that very scope that leaves us so impressed with the results on display here. Hidden beneath the guise of a simple PSP remaster, Hexadrive has developed a high-end next-generation engine - a brand new DX11 class deferred renderer with a focus on lighting and material properties. Despite its PSP roots, this new engine makes use of a wide range of modern techniques allowing for results far exceeding what was possible in the original game. The jump in quality is so dramatic at times that it sometimes feel more like a remake than a typical remaster. Unfortunately, with an over-reliance on original PSP assets, these feelings are all too fleeting.
    Unfortunately, the game is still loaded to the brim with PSP quality textures and models, leaving the presentation feeling somewhat uneven. Main characters, for instance, now sport upwards of 40,000 triangles but when engaged in a conversation with 1,000 poly character, the resulting juxtaposition feels a bit off-putting. Textures are updated to support the new rendering features of the engine but much of the core artwork remains unchanged, leading to some particularly blurry surfaces. We don't presume to know the budget of this remastering project and we understand that asset generation is expensive, but the mix of old and new assets definitely prevents the game from feeling cohesive. It feels as if Hexadrive's ambitions were cut off at the knees by the uneven selection of available assets.

PSN ID
    MarVell

Απλώς απαράδεκτο να κυκλοφορήσει σε τέτοια τιμή αυτό το παιχνίδι... Δεν πρόκειται να ασχοληθώ μαζί του παρά μόνο όταν πέσει στην μισή τιμή (τουλάχιστον). Και έγκλημα να μην κυκλοφορήσει και σε Vita, θα έβγαζε τα λεφτά του στην Ιαπωνία και μόνο.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Θα βγει patch για την κάμερα και το motion blur σήμερα.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast