ocelot14gr

Χαχαχα θα μας πεθανουν αυτοι στο τελος!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stavros88 For This Useful Post:

james9 (11-08-2014)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας
    Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

PSN ID
    Snk013
    Name
    Μιχάλης

PSN ID
    Panos_GRE
    Name
    Πάνος

Απλά απίστευτο!!!!!

PSN ID
    PDS_13

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PDS For This Useful Post:

panos74gr (13-08-2014),spartan (13-08-2014)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας
    Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

PSN ID
    Godweeder
    Name
    Nik

Πω ρε φιλε , πιο "σαπιλα" πεθαινεις !!
    Σου σηκωνεται η τριχα στην πλατη με την ατμοσφαιρα !!

Ενταξει το φαγα το hype ! I can't fn wait !
    Spoiler!

PSN ID
    air23gr

Quote Originally Posted by PDS View Post
    Δεν περιμενα να εχει τοσο καλα γραφικα το συγκεκριμενο παιχνιδι(και το animation από οτι βλεπω δεν παει πισω)

gameplay

Εχουν πει οτι εχουν χαμηλωσει τον βαθμο δυσκολιας στο demo.

PSN ID
    constantineobi

Νεες εποχες ....

οτι ψωφα πλεον μενει εκει χωρις να εξαφανιζεται ως δια μαγειας....

Name
    Γιάννης

Εντυπώσεις από το demo.

From Neogaf poster S1kkZ
    Played the demo. Feels more like demons souls to me. But I really sucked at it. The core souls gameplay seems intact, the firearms are just an addition, not the main focus. You need to be a lot more agile and doge, roll around. The visuals. Aside from some minor framerate issues and aliasing(which could have been the tv), the game Is a looker. The animations, the physicsof the main characters cape, atmosphere... Amazing.Ich It wasn't rock solid 30 frames, but it was alpha code. Some stutter here and there, no major dips. The guns seem to be mostly there for crowd control. You can stun or kill with it, but I had so few bullets, that it wasn't really worth wasting the gun on single enemies. Sorry about the grammar, posting from phone on floor.
    From Neogaf poster Babylonian
    Embargo's up now, so I can talk about this:

I played Bloodborne at Sony last night. It feels completely, entirely, unapologetically like a Souls game. Like, yeah, there were more potions than you'd expect, and I felt like my survivability / damage were higher than normal, but the Sony employee on-hand assured me that the Gamescom demo was balanced to be easier than the final game.

But yeah, the sense of punishment is absolutely there, and these quotes should mean about as much to you as the talk last time around that oDark Souls 2 was going to be "much more accessible." This is such a Miyazaki game it's ridiculous. Based on my hour with it, there's absolutely no reason to panic.

Venture Beat - http://venturebeat.com/2014/08/13/bl...ds-on-preview/
    This sampling of Bloodborne’s overall level design hints at a return to the appealing multipath layout of the first Dark Souls, an element that some sorely missed in the sequel. A gate locked on one side implies a future shortcut, provided you manage to open that barrier. One path can lead you down a route of a couple manageable hostiles while another could pit you against a monster equipped with torches. Based on my two playthroughs, From Software makes no assurances that the wide reach of an ax attack or the potency of a Molotov cocktail will have the same effectiveness one would find in other action-RPGs.

IGN - http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/08/1...-4s-bloodborne
    At the outset of the demo, I was given the option to choose a so-called “Heavy” fighter, equipped with an axe and pistol, or a “Standard” character, wielding a saw and blunderbuss. I went with the latter, expecting more of that ever-important speed I’ve been seeking for these last few years, and I certainly found it. I asked the game’s producers if my notions of Bloodborne’s amped-up quickness was simply a figment of my imagination; after all, some claim it’s no faster than Demon’s Souls or Dark Souls. They confirmed what I already knew: Bloodborne does indeed have speed From Software’s previous games lack, but it certainly doesn’t make the experience of playing any easier. It just makes it different.
    Destructoid - http://www.destructoid.com/bloodborn...g-279524.phtml
    The left-handed items now offer more usefulness during combat, and some of which can be used effectively in tandem with your melee attacks. The firearms play a large focus in combat, and while it may seem like they can make situations easy for players who want to stay at range, know that ammo is limited and scarce, which forces players to make smart use of their guns. If you have the blunderbuss equipped, you can bunch enemies together with your melee attacks and finish them off with a close-range shot. Pistols have greater range than the blunderbuss, but greatly lack the attack power.

Moreover, firearms can stun enemies and open up their defenses. Called the Counter-shot, when you shoot an enemy about to attack, you'll stun them and leave open to a devastating counter-attack. Think of this as Bloodborne's take on the parry, but it's way more brutal and satisfying to pull off.

Gamesradar - http://www.gamesradar.com/fight-colo...campaign=Owned
    I am God. Or not--but I certainly feel godlike when I slay the gigantic, hairy, rotting wolf boss of the Bloodborne hands-on demo. From Software's upcoming PS4 exclusive delivers the same kind of giddy thrills as the Souls series, with a few new twists and a spooky Victorian-era setting. But the delight of playing still comes from the same places. The suspense before each fight; the intensity of the combat; the desperate clinging to hope when things look dire; the euphoric relief that comes with finally downing your enemy. It's all here, and it's incredible.
    VG247 - http://www.vg247.com/2014/08/13/bloo...is-the-target/
    From Software is aiming for a wider audience with Bloodborne, the next game based on the Souls concept, but is mindful there can be no compromise in regards of the series’s difficulty-demanding following.

“In terms of who the game is aimed at, and who we want to capture in terms of the audience, obviously we can’t betray or disappoint the fans out there,” said producer Masaaki Yamagiwa, speaking at gamescom today.

“They’re very, very important. They’ll be the main ambassadors of the game.”

But “we do want more people to share in this experience,” he admitted.

Playstation blog - http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...ils/#sf4130110 **RECOMMENDED READ** (SCEJ producer talking about all the new aspects of combat in detail)

Like with Demon’s Souls, there’s a lot of emphasis on achievement and reward, that sense of accomplishment from overcoming seemingly impossible challenges. With Bloodborne, the goal is to take that to the next level, which requires focusing on more than just a high difficulty level. To really build up that sense of achievement, not only are there new elements of fear, but we are adding new layers of edge-of-your-seat tension, where your palms sweat as you grip the controller.At E3 we introduced Bloodborne’s evolved combat style, which requires more pro-active and offensive tactics. The weapons, like the transforming saw cleaver and blunderbuss shotgun, lend themselves to this different combat style, as does the quicker movement and dodging. Enemies in Bloodborne are quicker and more aggressive as well, and you’ll be facing more enemies at once than in the past. There are situations where if you sit back and wait for an opening, you’ll get overwhelmed. At times, you have to be on the offensive. But this is not a hack-and-slash game. Rest assured, Bloodborne is still an action RPG at its core, and combat is still very much about strategy and tactics.

Πηγή το neogaf.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ezio For This Useful Post:

teras1 (14-08-2014)

Name
    Γιάννης

Επίσης, κάποιος στο neogaf είπε:
    someone mentioned tapping circle while running makes you jump
    Last edited by Ezio; 16-08-2014 at 18:51.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ezio For This Useful Post:

stavros88 (16-08-2014)

PSN ID
    Slay2012

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Slay For This Useful Post:

teras1 (17-08-2014)

PSN ID
    Panos_GRE
    Name
    Πάνος

Λατρεύω τον τρόπο που χύνεται το αίμα (Μάλλον δεν "ακούγεται" καλά αυτό lol).
    Έχει "όγκο" και υπερβολικό splatter που μου θυμίζει anime χωρίς όμως να φαίνεται γελοίο.
    Επίσης αυτά τα cloth physics σε συνδιασμό με τον real time αέρα..
    Next gen is finally here!

PSN ID
    air23gr

Quote Originally Posted by teras1 View Post
    Λατρεύω τον τρόπο που χύνεται το αίμα (Μάλλον δεν "ακούγεται" καλά αυτό lol).
    Έχει "όγκο" και υπερβολικό splatter που μου θυμίζει anime χωρίς όμως να φαίνεται γελοίο.
    Επίσης αυτά τα cloth physics σε συνδιασμό με τον real time αέρα..
    Next gen is finally here!
    Το συγκεκριμενο μοτιβο με το αιμα οπως πεταγεται ετσι!!μου θυμιζει το devil may cry 1.

Στο 0.50 του βιντεου θα καταλαβεις τι εννοω.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to spartan For This Useful Post:

teras1 (17-08-2014)

PSN ID
    hakoo_

Offscreen και αρκετη βαβουρα απο το floor αλλα εχει ενα αρκετα μεγαλο κομματι του demo σε καλη αναλυση

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hakoo For This Useful Post:

AgentPrinny007 (18-08-2014),Snk (18-08-2014),spartan (18-08-2014),teras1 (18-08-2014),Valkyre (18-08-2014),WolfRathmA (18-08-2014)

PSN ID
    Dragonpaul
    Name
    Παύλος

Sorry αν ρωτώ κατι που εχει συζητηθεί, αλλα το ντεμο ποτε θα το έχουμε;

Επίτιμο Μέλος Forum GOD WolfRathmA's Avatar
    PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name
    Αποστόλης

Δεν έχουν πει κάτι για ντεμο Παύλο. Εκτός αν μου έχει διαφύγει.
    LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to WolfRathmA For This Useful Post:

Dragonpaul (18-08-2014)

PSN ID
    Snk013
    Name
    Μιχάλης

Official Gamescom Demo Gameplay