Page 75 of 114 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2278

Thread: PlayStation VR - Virtual Reality Headset

PSN ID
    enstikto
    Name
    Δημήτρης

Quote Originally Posted by odytsak View Post
    Ωραία αλλά δεν έχω plus στο αμερικάνικο, τώρα που το ξανασκέφτομαι, ούτε VR έχω.
    To πούλησες;

PSN ID
    PDS_13

Ανεβηκε στο store Free DLC για το playroom VR.

TOY WARS for THE PLAYROOM VR
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...EPLAYROOMVRBTY

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PDS For This Useful Post:

BillyFlo81 (01-02-2017)

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

PSN ID
    PDS_13

Capcom to Focus on VR Content Development
    http://www.vrfocus.com/2017/02/capco...t-development/

Quote Originally Posted by vg247
    Capcom said it’ll focus more on VR content going forward with the goal of creating a new market, and has undergone some reorganisation internally to better fit the transition. The company is confident in the move thanks to the “successive releases of VR devices that are highly compatible with games.”

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PDS For This Useful Post:

BillyFlo81 (03-02-2017),captainjacko (04-02-2017),DJTaurus (02-02-2017),teras1 (03-02-2017)

Επίτιμο Μέλος Forum GOD WolfRathmA's Avatar
    PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name
    Αποστόλης

Ανυπομωνω να παιξω Street Fighter σε VR
    LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

PSN ID
    PDS_13

Το 4.50 firmware θα περιλαμβανει:

-3D Bluray Support on PSVR
    -Improved Cinema Mode Quality

Οι εντυπωσεις που διαβαζω ειναι θετικες. Δεν το εχουν δοκιμασει ομως πολλοι ακομα για να εχουμε καλη εικονα. Αν το δοκιμασει καποιος απο το φορουμ ας δωσει τις εντυπωσεις του αν θελει.
    Προφανως δεν περιμενει κανεις super crisp εικονα(μιλαω για το Improved Cinema Mode Quality), αλλα αν βελτιωθει τοσο ωστε να εχει νοημα να παρακολουθεις ταινιες εκει, ολα καλα.

Για την ωρα:
    I'm impressed with it. It's a lot better quality than watching through our 3D TV with glasses (passive). Just watched my daughter's copy of Frozen it looked great.
    Couple this with the fact cinematic mode has been updated to look much crisper... this is a fantastic update!!
    Just tried Hugo 3D after updating the PSVR firmware to 4.5
    I have to say I'm impressed! Film looks great in large screen mode and the 3D effect is as good as the film makes it. I'd say it's really immersive with the 3D audio adding to it somewhat.
    Only negative I'd say is how comfortable it will be after an hour+.
    To sum it up it's like sitting in your own private IMAX with a huge screen and perfect 3D effect as there's no glasses.
    I've tried the force awakens, Jurassic park and pacific rim so far and I'm impressed with the results. I love watching movies on my 3dtv but this beats it which I didn't expect to be honest.
    Zero cross talk that I can see, nice depth and pretty impressive with the Pop out moments.
    It's very close to a cinema 3D experience, the force awakens in particular seemed really close to what I remember from viewing the movie in 3d at my local Imax. The screen might not be as crisp as that screen but its definitely improved since the update.
    Just watched Dredd 3D using the new PSVR mode. Very impressed. The 3D effect is more natural than using active shutter glasses on my old 1080p Panasonic plasma. A couple of times I noticed that the resolution was lower that a native full HD screen, but nothing major. I did notice some multi-coloured pixel shimmer in dark scenes (though strangely not in the pure black background of the credits), which looked a bit like the not-quite-black of the OLED panel that you see in some games.

Overall I was very impressed. A better effect than either active shutter or passive polarised glasses.

VR Ping Pong Coming to PlayStation VR Next Week
    http://www.vrfocus.com/2017/02/vr-pi...-vr-next-week/

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PDS For This Useful Post:

captainjacko (04-02-2017),DJTaurus (04-02-2017),teras1 (04-02-2017)

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Sony Patents Vive like Tracking System for PSVR

The world of VR has been divided into two camps, the one that is fully immersive such as Oculus and the HTC Vive, and the more accessible but less feature rich PSVR. That all could change following a patent application by Sony Interactive Entertainment for a lighthouse style VR tracking system.

In the patent application, Sony outlines the concept as:

"A method for determining an orientation of a photosensor of a controller with respect to a projector is described. The method includes generating, by a beam generator of the projector, a beam. The method further includes modifying a direction of travel of the beam using a micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) mirror that moves in a pattern, deflecting the beam, calculating a time at which the beam is detected and determining based on the pattern and the time an orientation of the beam to determine the orientation of the photosensor."
    While it may sound confusing, it is basically outlining a similar device to what the Vive utilises — a beam projector that determines the player's position in the play-space based on light and mirrors (similar to the way sonar works). For those who do not know difference between an external system such as then HTC Vive, compared to what PSVR has built in; it all comes down to immersion. At present, the PSVR employs a built-in system that relies on light from the headset and the PlayStation camera to place the player in the virtual world, offering little mobility for the player.

While there are downsides to an external tracking solution, the key point is it would be more accurate, and would place the PSVR in the same league as the Oculus and the Vive. While the PlayStation 4 may not match the power of a gaming computer with the latest technology, it would at very least give developers a similar toolset when porting games.

It's unclear if Sony plans to use this patent with the technology that is already present in the PSVR, or if this is part of a plan for a PSVR 2, but it is great to see Sony pushing forward with VR, and not letting it die on the bush as many other projects have in the past. PSVR launched the fall of 2016, with overall good sales when compared to the Vive or the Oculus, but as of yet, have not managed to reach mainstream appeal.

source: Cgmagonline

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BillyFlo81 For This Useful Post:

Axilleas_GR (14-02-2017),Error Flynn (14-02-2017),isaias1983 (14-02-2017),PDS (14-02-2017)

PSN ID
    PDS_13

Κραταω ως θετικο το καλυτερο tracking που θα προκυψει απο κατι τετοιο, γιατι η κινηση στον χωρο(πχ περπατημα στο σαλονι μας ) δεν θα γινει ποτε mainstream imo. Πρεπει να βρουν αλλους τροπους για να λυσουν το προβλημα της κινησης.
    Καλο θα ειναι ως επιλογη βεβαια.

Το μεγαλο αλμα(στον οπτικο τομεα τουλαχιστον) λογικα θα γινει με το eye tracking+Foveated Rendering που δεν ξερω αν θα το προλαβει το psvr2. Αν το psvr ειναι κατι σαν το psone, η συγκεκρικριμενη τεχνολογια θα μας παει σε διαφορες ps2 με ps3. Πολυ ανωτερα γραφικα και αναλυση σε υψηλα frame rates. Τοτε ειναι πιθανο να εχουμε στο PSVR γραφικα ισαξια ή και ισως ανωτερα απο το βασικο playstation.
    Καπου ειχα διαβασει οτι τα παιχνιδια θα χρειαζεται να τρεχουν full αναλυση μονο στο 1/10 της οθονης(εκει που κοιταζουν τα ματια μας). Το υπολοιπο 9/10 θα τρεχει χαμηλοτερες εως πολυ χαμηλες αναλυσεις με οτι αυτο συνεπαγεται.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PDS For This Useful Post:

teras1 (15-02-2017)

PSN ID
    PDS_13

Oσον αφορα τα 360-3D VR videos μακραν το καλυτερο αποτελεσμα. Εχει πεσει πολυ δουλεια απο πισω ομως. Μπορει να το κατεβασει καποιος απο το store.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PDS For This Useful Post:

WolfRathmA (15-02-2017)

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

StarBlood Arena Blasts onto PS VR April 11

read more at: PS Blog US

Επίσης, κυκλοφορει απο αυριο και ενα tennis στο Ιαπωνικο store..

About
    A new online multiplayer tennis game from Colopl.
    Choose from eight unique players and enjoy a mix of realistic strategy and arcade thrills. Simple controls include four base shots and an assortment of Killer Techniques.
    Not satisfied with offline games? Jump online and play in real-time with players around the world to boost your global rank!
    Features

• Charge up your power with basic shots, and then unleash your Killer Techniques
    • 12 different Killer Techniques for you to choose from
    • Online play automatically matches you with opponents based on your rating. Win matches to face off with stronger opponents.
    • Separate ratings for Singles and Doubles so you get matched with people of similar rating in each category

source: Gematsu

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BillyFlo81 For This Useful Post:

DJTaurus (15-02-2017),Error Flynn (15-02-2017),PDS (15-02-2017),teras1 (15-02-2017)

PSN ID
    pgp5
    Name
    Παντελής

Update 2.40 για τo VR

Spoiler!

Επίτιμο Μέλος Forum GOD WolfRathmA's Avatar
    PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name
    Αποστόλης

Quote Originally Posted by pgp69 View Post
    Update 2.40 για τo VR
    Προσφερει τιποτα;
    LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

PSN ID
    Cocous-XL
    Name
    Κωνσταντίνος Βελεντζάς

Δεν ξέρω αν ισχύει η αν όντως είδα σωστά αλλά μου φαίνεται ότι μετά το update δεν εχω παρατηρήσει πχ το refreshing που κάνει στα textures στο resident evil τουλάχιστον που έπαιξα. Μπορεί όμως και να έτυχε να μην το κάνει. Αλλά μου φαίνεται ότι η εικόνα είναι πάντα καθαρή.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G928F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

PSN ID
    Alex_Hellas
    Name
    Αλέξης

Quote Originally Posted by pgp69 View Post
    Update 2.40 για τo VR
    Εγώ έχω τη version 2.00 και δεν μου βγαζει κάποια καινούργια έκδοση για update,λέει ότι έχω την τελευταία εγκατεστημένη.Μηπως μόνο στο νέο firmware του ps4 κάνει το update;

PSN ID
    Cocous-XL
    Name
    Κωνσταντίνος Βελεντζάς

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Εγώ έχω τη version 2.00 και δεν μου βγαζει κάποια καινούργια έκδοση για update,λέει ότι έχω την τελευταία εγκατεστημένη.Μηπως μόνο στο νέο firmware του ps4 κάνει το update;
    Μπορεί γιατί και εγώ τρεχω το beta firmware.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G928F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

PSN ID
    Panos_GRE
    Name
    Πάνος

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Μηπως μόνο στο νέο firmware του ps4 κάνει το update;
    Ναι, μόνο στο beta γίνεται και ενεργοποιεί την θέαση 3D Bluray ταινιών.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to teras1 For This Useful Post:

cocous (18-02-2017)

PSN ID
    Alex_Hellas
    Name
    Αλέξης

Κυκλοφόρησε σήμερα το platform παιχνίδι Mervils: A VR Adventure.
    Η διάρκεια του είναι γύρω στις 6-8 ώρες και τα σχόλια είναι θετικά για το παιχνιδι.

Επίσης διαθέσιμο είναι και το Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin.Δυστυχώς το παιχνίδι έχει μικρή διάρκεια,γύρω στο δίωρο.

Last edited by Alex; 21-02-2017 at 16:24.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex For This Useful Post:

PDS (21-02-2017)

PSN ID
    Alex_Hellas
    Name
    Αλέξης

Θα δούμε και ελληνική μυθολογία σε VR!! Φαίνεται πολύ καλό και από ότι διαβάζω θα κυκλοφορήσει και στο psvr.
    https://www.reply.com/forge-reply/theseus

PSN ID
    PDS_13

DYING: Reborn Escapes onto PlayStation VR Next Week
    http://www.vrfocus.com/2017/02/dying...-vr-next-week/

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PDS For This Useful Post:

chronohill (25-02-2017),Error Flynn (25-02-2017)

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

31. The Following User Says Thank You to BillyFlo81 For This Useful Post:

PDS (28-02-2017)