Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Default Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Το Kingdom Come: Deliverance είναι ένα ρεαλιστικό first person medieval RPG χωρίς φανταστικά στοιχεία (δρακους, orges κτλ) με ατμόσφαιρα ανάλογη του Mediaval Total War που όμως είναι strategy. Πολύ ενδιαφέρον κατα τη γνώμη μου, ξεκίνησε ως kickstarter και πρόσφατα επιβεβαιώθηκε πως θα κυκλοφορήσει και στις next-gen κονσόλες.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...me-deliverance

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...4-xbox-one-nod

Και μερικά video...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokelle For This Useful Post:

Nek_Food (22-02-2014)

PSN ID
    dlevel

καλό φαίνεται, και ως Fan του συγκεκριμένου Genre θα το παρακολουθήσω.

PSN ID
    Panos_GRE
    Name
    Πάνος

2016!

PSN ID
    easybizi81
    Name
    jordan

Αντε να δουμε και λιγο gameplay απο μαχη,εμενα μαρεσε πολυ η ολη ιδεα.Νομιζω θα αργησει παρα πολυ ομως....

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9100 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Συνεντευξη με τον director του παιχνιδιου Dan Vavra.

Hi Dan, tell us what’s been happening since we last spoke: what’s the current status of the game?
    A lot has been happening. The team is three times bigger since our Kickstarter ended. We went to full-scale production, we released playable tech alpha for our backers, we raised another half million dollars on our own website and of course the game has made a huge leap forward. We have implemented tons of new game mechanics, our combat system is finally becoming more than a clumsy prototype, something actually playable and enjoyable. Our AI team has built one of the most robust artificial intelligence systems used in a game, we’ve started to work on quests and the world is getting bigger and bigger.
    What’s still yet to be added?
    We still have lots of mechanics to implement, for example the stealth and crime system is something we are working on right now. We are writing and implementing quests and producing lots of art assets

It’s been more than a year since you launched the Kickstarter. What’s changed in your vision during that time, and why? Have you had to remove anything?
    We are setting priorities for each mechanism and asset, so in case we will be behind schedule, we will remove tasks that have the lowest priority or we will just simplify them. That means, that we didn’t remove anything, we just gave some things lower priority. We will see!
    What’s new in the game that you didn’t plan to include originally?
    We have a ton of work to do, so it’s not a good idea to add something on top of it, but we did. Since our graphics department seems to be doing okay, they decided to make the game world a little bit larger. There’s going to be one extra location spanning a few extra square kilometres. It also seems that the gameplay time might be longer than we promised, if we manage to finish all the side quests we plan to have. I mean it could be as much as 10-20 extra gameplay hours.

How has the public alpha launch gone so far? What have you learnt from players?
    The launch went great: we have tons of positive feedback and found out about some hardware issues. Combat is not there yet, but anyone who backed or will back our game can play several non-linear quests, see our world, try alchemy, archery, etc. The next alpha will focus on lock-picking and hopefully stealth.
    Can you give us any stats on how many have played and for how long?
    Currently we have 45,000 backers, about half of them have access to the alpha and most of them have played it. Some people have spent an unbelievable amount of hours in the game trying to find out every single detail, 30-hours-plus. That’s more than I have!
    What’s new in the latest version of the game?
    The alchemy minigame with a large non-linear quest was the main thing in our latest alpha. In the next one, we will have lock-picking with a new quest surrounding it.

How close are you to delivering the original vision you set out?

I hope and believe that we are on the right path to deliver what we wanted. Some things may be little bit different because we realised that it would not work as we originally planned, some things may be simplified, but nothing major. In the worst-case scenario there is still Act II and III, where we could build upon what we achieve in Act I, polish stuff, add new features.

What sets Kingdom Come apart from its peers?
    It’s a game set in real world, during real historic events at places that really exist even today. You can visit castles that are in our game. The story and quests are more than just typical: “Go there, kill some monsters, bring me that item.” Every quest has several solutions, you are dealing with more believable situations. Our combat system is based on real medieval combat and is very different than usual button mashing and blocking. Some people are afraid that a game which has no lava, snow and jungle levels or 100 types of monsters is going to be boring. I and many people who backed our game think exactly the opposite. Think about it as a Vikings TV series that you can play. Do you miss dragons and vampires fighting with Ragnar Lothbrook? Would it be better if he was cruising a sea of lava on his longboat? I don’t think so.

A couple of fantasy games have done particularly well recently, Dragon Age: Inquisition and Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor to name but a few. Have you played them? Do you think Kingdom Come will compete against them in anyway? What sets it apart?
    I played Inquisition. I was really looking forward to play it, but I was little disappointed. It’s very generic and static world. Quests are mostly simple MMO-style generic tasks. It has its strong moments, but it’s very far from what we are trying to achieve.

What about the console versions of Kingdom Come: When are they planned for and will you be aiming to hit any specific tech benchmarks?
    Console ports are already working. The game is not optimised, so the framerate is lower than it should be, but it’s going to be okay. We did not set ourselves any goal and I personally think that it’s better to run at 30fps with more details, than to have 60 and uglier visuals. I am a graphics whore! If we were making a racing game, it would be different, but in the case of an RPG, I think a richer environment is better.

Will you be taking advantage of any of the console-exclusive features like Kinect or Move?
    Most likely not.

How will the game control on console too? Will players have as much fidelity as on PC?
    It’s playable with classic keyboard and mouse combo or Xbox controller, and I think that both options are perfectly okay. I prefer, and I know some people are going to hate me for it, to play the game with controller, even on a PC. But the biggest issue there usually is – Inventory – is optimised for both, and even with controller you can sort items by different parameters and do everything you expect from a PC game. I don’t think anyone has complained yet.
    http://www.redbull.com/en/games/stor...rter-interview

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BillyFlo81 For This Useful Post:

teras1 (05-02-2015)

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Deep Silver Will Publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance in 2017

Koch Media announced today that they are publishing Warhorse Studios’ medieval RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance under its publishing label Deep Silver.
    Martin Frύvaldskύ, CEO of Warhorse Studios, had the following to say about the partnership:

“This is a great opportunity to bring Kingdom Come: Deliverance to more players around the world. Our best competence is to create an outstanding game. With Koch Media as a strong partner we will now have the chance to reach an even wider audience.”
    source: Dualshockers

PSN ID
    Spyroni

Ένα 40' βίντεο από την αρχή του παιχνιδιού

Και λίγο φιλική ξιφομαχία

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kane For This Useful Post:

teras1 (07-06-2017)

ελπιζω οτι θα το δουλεψουν κ αλλο,γιατι αυτο που ειδα απλα δε μ'αρεσε καθολου.

PSN ID
    kamenos13
    Name
    Κώστας

13 February 2018

PSN ID
    PDS_13

δεν ξερω κατα ποσο ειναι καλος τοσος ρεαλισμος σε ενα παιχνιδι,αλλα εχει αρχισει να μου αρεσει σαν συνολο. οταν το ειχα πρωτοδει ειπα τι μπουρδα ειναι αυτο,τωρα τελευταια
    το παρακολουθω πιο στενα ομως,μιας κ βγαινει στις 13 φεβρουαριου,θα περιμενω να δω ορισμενα reviews κανα walkthrough κ μαλλον παω για αγορα.

κ εδω ερωτησεις-απαντησεις που αφορουν το παιχνιδι https://t.co/V6Rok1QtK7
    Last edited by christos-sonyboy; 24-01-2018 at 05:44.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to christos-sonyboy For This Useful Post:

Kane (24-01-2018)

κ ενα φρεσκο σημερινο με μπολικες πληροφοριες κ gameplay.

PSN ID
    gasmas78

Αν και δεν ειμαι fun των rpgs, αυτο θα το δοκιμασω μονο και μονο επειδη το εχει φτιαξει η ομαδα που εφτιαξε το Mafia 1... ΕΙμαι τοσο σιγουρος οτι θα εινια καλο, εξαλου φαινειαται απο τα γραφικα και το πρωτοπορο συστημα μαχης..
    Ps3 fat 80gb-->500gb
    firmware - 4.60

http://psnprofiles.com/gasmas78

Γενικώς, πολύ ωραίο κι ενδιαφέρον φαίνεται. Εάν είναι και ρεαλιστικό όσο λένε, ακόμα καλύτερα. Κι αφού είναι από την ομάδα του Μafia 1 (respect!), αποκλείεται να μην έχει γίνει καλή δουλειά......

PSN ID
    hakoo_

Χωρις να θελω να την σπασω σε κανεναν που ενδιαφερεται για το παιχνιδι, επειδη το ψιλοπαρακολουθω εξ αρχης το παιχνιδι (ηταν απο τα πρωτα next gen παιχνιδια που ειχαν ανακοινωθει πριν αρκετα χρονια) και βλεπω την εξελιξη του, θεωρω οτι ειναι απο τα πιο βαρετα πραγματα που εχω δει.
    Αυτος ο συνδιασμος simulation και ιστορικης ακριβειας το κανει σιγουρα διαφορετικο απο τα υπολοιπα RPG αλλα απιστευτα βαρετο τουλαχιστον απο αυτα που βλεπω στα βιντεο, τα παντα φαινονται chore σε αυτο το παιχνιδι.

γιατι να τη σπασεις σε καποιον ρε συ? που λες την αποψη σου? κ εμενα ετσι μου φανηκε στην αρχη που το ειδα,δεν ξερω για ποιον λογο εχει αρχισει να με τραβαει τοσο τελευταια ομως. αμα σου πω οτι μου θυμιζει ρεαλιστικο witcher-skyrim τι θα μου πεις?

Eάν το στόρι δεν έχει ενδιαφέρον, τότε ναι, θα ισχύει ίσως αυτό που λέει ο hakoo, ότι θα καταντάει βαρετό. Καλός ο ρεαλισμός και τα ακριβή ιστορικά στοιχεία, είναι κάτι πολύ ελκυστικό για εμένα, αλλά το θέμα είναι να καταφέρει να σε βάλει στην ιστορία του, να αισθάνεσαι ότι παίζεις με ένα σκοπό. Επίσης, είναι σημαντικό να υπάρχουν χαρακτήρες, που θα τους θυμάσαι για καιρό. Κι ακόμη, ποικιλία σε αποστολές και αντιπάλους, καλά side quests και πώς θα δένουν με την πλοκή. Γενικά, το παιχνίδι να έχει χαρακτήρα. Εάν όλα αυτά συνδυαστούν με ρεαλιστικό σύστημα μάχης, ανάπτυξης χαρακτήρα κλπ, τότε ναι, θα είναι πολύ καλό το αποτέλεσμα.
    Κι εμένα ρεαλιστικό Skyrim μου θυμίζει.
    Η Μafia team έδειξε ή μαλλον έδωσε σεμινάριο στο πώς να φτιάνεις παιχνίδι με χαρακτήρα και ποικιλία, με το Μafia 1. Eδώ βέβαια είναι εντελώς άλλη περίπτωση παιχνιδιού, είναι πιο δύσκολο τώρα, αλλά δεν πιστεύω να δώσουν πατάτα.....
    Last edited by toninio; 26-01-2018 at 19:16.

PSN ID
    PDS_13

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PDS For This Useful Post:

christos-sonyboy (01-02-2018),Kane (02-02-2018)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast