Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Remote Play: PS4 games σε Vita/PlayStation TV/Xperia Z3/PC/Mac

Arrow Remote Play: PS4 games σε Vita/PlayStation TV/Xperia Z3/PC/Mac

Remote Play is a software feature of PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 consoles
    that allows users to transmit via data feeds audio/video rendering of the game from those consoles to the portable consoles PlayStation PSP, PS Vita and newly announced PS Vita TV.
    Envisioned as a perfect way to take your home gaming outside stationary limits of your home TV, Remote Play was first introduced in 2006 with PS3 and PSP consoles.
    Sadly optional nature of this service, technical hurdles that were arose because both systems did not have dedicated hardware for its perfect use,
    low focus of Sony to make it more popularized and technical limitation of the worldwide infrastructure left Remote Play as relatively unknown service for years.

Arrival of PS Vita enabled Sony to make Remote Play little better (higher streaming resolution, better lag in few specially supported games),
    but all the advantages of modern hardware inside of Vita did not manage to fix the problems that were present in PS3.
    Library of officially supported PS3 Remote Play games never passed number of 40 titles, but from the start, all PS1 games that were emulated on PS3 were Remote Play ready.

Finally, arrival of PlayStation 4 makes the almost decade long vision of Remote Play into reality.
    With special hardware that can effortlessly save and encode video streams, and Vita that can easily decode it on the fly, Remote Play became standard feature of the PS4 OS,
    being available to be used on all non-camera or motion based games.
    Whether if you are in your home but unable to access your TV, or if you are away from home but in presence of fast Wi-Fi,
    you can access your PS4 console via PS Vita or PS Vita TV and control it OS, multimedia, friend list, store, apps and off course games.
    All of that will be transmitted to you least amount of lag possible (*large amount of lag is possible when using Remote Play via external network), taking full advantage from Sony hardware and software help from Gaikai.

Q: Tell me very quickly, what is PS4 Remote Play?
    A: Remote Play transforms your PS4 into your own local cloud gaming server that can be accessed by Vita and Vita TV, both at home and when you are away.

Q: Will Remote Play be avaiable on PS4 launch?
    A: Yes.

Q: What PS4 games can I play with Remote Play?
    A: Almost all of them! Only motion/camera based games are not supported.

Q: Will complete PSN catalogue of PS1 games again be offered via Remote Play?
    A: Unknown, but highly possible.

Q: How about PS3 games?
    A: PS4 does not have PS3 emulator, for both disc-based and downloadable PSN games. Selection of “critically acclaimed” PS3 games will be offered via cloud gaming service Gaikai in NA territories during 2014.

Q: What about missing buttons on Vita? L2/R2 and L3/R3?
    A: Sony is mandating that developers must create Vita control scheme before their PS4 game can pass certification. Those buttons can be placed on touchpad/touchscreen. Vita emulators of PSP and PS1 game systems have several control schemes, and even one user-customizable scheme.

Q: Remote Play on PS3 used lower resolutions (270p on PSP and 480p on Vita). Will PS4 offer better image quality?
    A: Yes. Vita will receive video in its full native resolution of 544p and Vita TV in 720p. Its also gonna be 60fps.

Q: Is Remote Play stream quality good?
    A: On Vita is great, but on VitaTV you will be able to spot compression and upscaling artifacting (journalist described it like "watching 1080p YouTube video on your big HDTV).

Q: I like 60 fps PS4 games. Will Remote Play stream on Vita and Vita TV be in 30 or 60 fps?
    A: 60 fps.

Q: Can I use my PS4 with Remote Play like my Wii U, totally without HDTV?
    A: Yes… HOWEVER you need to attach PS4 to TV with HDMI port once for its first boot, setting up of accounts and pairing up PS4 and Vita. After that you can fully control PS4 with Vita or Vita TV.

Q: Is Remote Play laggy in home conditions?
    A: We donʼt have precise measurements yet, but so far it looks to work great.

Q: Is Remote Play laggy when playing away from home via Internet?
    A: Lag outside home will be impacted by the quality of Internet infrastructure, distance from your home, and quality of WiFi in the place you want to establish Remote Play connection. Comprehensive testing of this type of Remote Play connection will be performed after PS4 launch. At lower distances (up to 10km), additional lag should be acceptable in good conditions (non-crowded router at the end).

Q: Can I hotspot my 4G connection with smartphone and connect Vita to that WiFi network?
    A: Yes, but donʼt expect low lag.

Q: How is PS4 Remote Play combating latency?
    A: Integrated PS4 hardware for fast video encoding, fast controller data transfer from Vita, fast video decoding by Vita, minimal display lag from Vita screen (large amount of gameplay latency on home consoles comes from HDTV displays), and software techniques provided by Gaikai (both on PS4 and Vita end).

Q: What additional gear (routers, modems, cables, access points) do I need to use Remote Play at home?
    A: Nothing! PS4, Vita and Vita TV have their own Wi-Fi modules for local wireless communication.

Q: I am an offline gamer (or my internet upload sucks), do I get to use Remote Play?
    A: Yes. Remote Play is not requiring you to have Internet if you want to use it only in your home.

Q: Does Remote Play require PS+ subscription?
    A: Nope.

Q: How can I make my Remote Play experience in home as best as possible?
    A: Best tactic is to force PS4 to send RP data directly to your portable devices via its own integrated WiFi module. You can use home routers, but one additional "hop" will possibly introduce little latency.

Q: Whatʼs the transmission distance of PS4ʼs Remote Play at home?
    A: We donʼt have tests, but 10m should be achievable even with 1 wall in between you and PS4.

Q: How fast upload speed do I need for my home internet connection to play Remote Play away from home?
    A: Unknown for now. Possibly around 3-6 mbps.

Q: PS3 shuts down its main HDTV feed when Remote Play was active. Is the same true for PS4?
    A: No. PS4 is keeping HDTV feed active while Vita or Vita TV are using Remote Play. Gameplay is mirrored on all devices.

Q: Does this mean that I can use Vita as controller even if I am gaming in front of my big HDTV?
    A: Yes. However you first need to do initial one-time setup of Remote Play with regular gamepad.

Q: Can I play PS4 couch coop game on more than one Vita via Remote Play?
    A: Yes. Up to four Vitas can grab same gameplay feed from one PS4. All Vitas can have their own PSN accounts.

Q: Can I play online multiplayer with Remote Play?

Q: Can I wake up PS4 form sleep remotely via Vita or Vita TV?

Q: Can I access my PS4 OS using Vita or Vita TV, browse livestreams of my friends and join in their multiplayer matches?

Q: Enough with games. Will all OS features be streamed to my Vita and Vita TV?
    A: The only things that will not work are some 3rd party apps whose developers donʼt allow remote stream compatibility, also streaming multimedia or physical multimedia (Blu-Ray discs that are inserted in PS4 drive) that has strict digital protection.

Q: Enough with talk. Show me faked GIFs of PS4 games running on Vita!
    A: No problem:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=683245

PSN ID
    hakoo_

H αληθεια ειναι οτι το remote play ειναι μεχρι στιγμης μια υπηρεσια φιασκο για την Sony, με ps3-psp δουλεψε με το Lair και αλλα 2-3 και με ps3-vita εφτασε στα ορια του false advertising η φαση μιας και προμοταριζαν πολυ την υπηρεσια χωρις να ξερει ο κοσμος οτι υποστηριζει στην ουσια μονο psone και psn games.
    Με το ps4 φαινεται οτι εχουν αλλαξει πολλα πραγματα και πλεον μπορει hardware wise να γινει για ολα τα παιχνιδια, απ'οτι λεει και στο πρωτο ποστ του Οδυσσεα η Sony πλεον το απαιτει απο τους developers εκτος αν προκειται για camera game. Προσωπικα θεωρω οτι στην θεωρια τουλαχιστον προκειται για πολλα υποσχομενη υπηρεσια απλα επειδη το ακουμε χρονια τωρα απο την Sony θα περιμενω να το δοκιμασω και να κρινω απο μονος μου.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hakoo For This Useful Post:

odytsak (22-09-2013)

Οντως, είναι καλογραμμένο και ξεκάθαρο, καλή δουλειά εκεί στο neogaf.
    Πιο κάτω έχει ένα πολύ ενδιαφέρον post με tweet του Yoshida.

https://twitter.com/yosp/status/381235215558914048

5. The Following User Says Thank You to odytsak For This Useful Post:

Deathtrick (23-09-2013)

PSN ID
    nickolas82
    Name
    Νίκος

Μια απορία δεν μου έλυσε το άρθρο (εκτός και αν μου διέφυγε κάτι).
    Θα μπορεί το vita να χρησιμοποιηθεί σαν δεύτερη οθόνη όπως πχ χρησιμοποιείται στο wiiu με το zombiU το controller;
    Έχει ανακοινώσει ή δείξει τίποτα τέτοιο ή Sony;

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nickolas82 For This Useful Post:

odytsak (22-09-2013)

Θα πρέπει να το υποστηρίζει το παιχνίδι, π.χ. γίνεται και τώρα στο PS3 στο Sly Cooper 4.
    Nα μη τα ξαναγράφω κάνω ένα copy-paste
    http://www.ps4forums.gr/vb/showthrea...l=1#post439447

Quote Originally Posted by odytsak View Post
    To παιχνίδι για όποιον έχει και PS3 και Vita είναι must buy,
    εκτός του εκπληκτικού Ελληνικού audio και του cross buy όπου παίρνεις δωρεάν την έκδοση για Vita
    πολύ καλό χαρακτηριστικό είναι ότι παίζοντας στην TV στο PS3 μπορείς να βλέπεις μέσω την οθόνης του Vita σε στυλ υπέρυθρων όλα τα collectables.
    Ανεξαρτήτως αν υπάρχουν τοίχοι, δέντρα κλπ απεικονίζονται όλα στην οθόνη του Vita με κιτρινοπορτοκαλί χρώμα.

To παρακάτω screenshot δείχνει ακριβώς αυτό.

Στα συν το cross save όπου μπορείς να συνεχίσεις το παιχνίδι ανά πάσα στιγμή από το PS3 στο Vita και το αντίστροφο.
    Είναι απλή διαδικασία, ανεβάζεις στο cloud το save της μιας έκδοσης και το κατεβάζεις στην άλλη.

Επίσης έχουν ξεχωριστή λίστα trophies πράγμα που σημαίνει ότι αν έχεις πάρει π.χ. 15 trophies στο PS3
    με το που κατεβάζεις το cloud save στο Vita αρχίζει τα γκλιγκ-γκλιγκ, δίνοντας και στο Vita όσα trophies έχουν αποκτηθεί στο PS3.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to odytsak For This Useful Post:

nickolas82 (22-09-2013)

PSN ID
    Nerven86
    Name
    Ιωάννης

Μετά από τα γραφόμενα (post #1) του Οδυσσέα πως να μην πάρεις ένα vita παρέα με PS4?! Άντε να έρθει το 2000 να τσιμπήσουμε και εμείς οι μη έχοντες. PS vita + PS4 το πιο ταιριαστό ζευγάρι.
    Last edited by Nerven; 22-09-2013 at 22:59.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerven For This Useful Post:

odytsak (22-09-2013),psx3 (22-09-2013)

Επίτιμο Μέλος Forum GOD WolfRathmA's Avatar
    PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name
    Αποστόλης

Όντως αρκετά ενδιαφέρον που έχουν δώσει αρκετή βαρύτητα και στο vita μαζί με το ps4. Πιστεύω ότι θα πιάσει τα λεφτά του! Εκτός από remote play θα ήθελα να δω και αλλα πράγματα πάντως.
    LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

PS4 UI Walkthrough -- Remote Play (Playstation 4 User Interface)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to odytsak For This Useful Post:

Deathtrick (13-11-2013),hakoo (14-11-2013)

PSN ID
    Dragonpaul
    Name
    Παύλος

Ωραία πράματα!
    Με εντυπωσιαζει ιδιαίτερα το (σχεδόν) 1:1 syncing (σα καθρεπτης), αλλα και η μεγάλη απόσταση που μπορείς να απομακρυνθείς και να παίζεις χωρις πρόβλημα.
    Smells like Wii U killer. Αν και το Wii U τα καταφέρνει μια χαρα και απο μονο του.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragonpaul For This Useful Post:

psx3 (14-11-2013)

PSN ID
    dlevel

τίποτα έχω ενθουσιαστεί, και όσο αν προσπαθώ να πίσω τον εαυτό μου να μη πάρει day1 το ps4 δε βλέπω να το καταφέρνω.

Σκεφτόμουν αν θα ήταν εφικτό να είχαμε Remote Play, αλλά με χειρισμό DS4. Δηλαδή τo Vita να λειτουργεί απλά σαν οθόνη. Τι λέτε;

PSN ID
    panos74gr
    Name
    Πάνος

Default Remote Play: Play PS4 games on Vita/VitaTV via WiFi at home or away

Σε ένα τεστ του dualshock 4, νομίζω στο polygon έδειχνε ότι το vita έκανε κανονικά detect το ds 4...

Οπότε έχεις ελπίδες!

Να και το σχετικό video...

Last edited by panos74gr; 14-11-2013 at 23:24.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panos74gr For This Useful Post:

Deathtrick (16-11-2013),Leon_DiZ (14-11-2013),odytsak (15-11-2013),ps4 (13-12-2013),psx3 (14-11-2013)

Απλά ρε συ είναι πιο βολικό ένα κανονικό χειριστήριο, ειδικά αν παίζεις πολύ ώρα! Στην τηλεόραση μπορεί να έχει κάνει κατάληψη η γυναίκα για το Σουλεϊμάν, οπότε εκεί βολεύει το Vita σαν οθόνη αναγκαστικά.

Kάτι μ' έχει πιάσει σήμερα και πατάω συνέχεια στο Vita το PS4 Link...

... κι έχουμε και 4 εβδομάδες ακόμα.

Στo Knack έχει και επεξήγηση στη συνδεσιμότητα μεταξύ PS4 και Vita.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to odytsak For This Useful Post:

Deathtrick (16-11-2013),Nerven (16-11-2013)

τελικα το remote play δουλευει με internet και εκτος σπιτιου και ενας το δοκιμασε κ παιζει με 3g.μηπως να παιρνατε κ vita μαζι με το ps4?(εγω ηδη εχω κ περιμενει...)
    http://ps4vitanews.blogspot.gr/2013/...mote-play.html

Για 3G ξέχασέ το μόνο και μόνο λόγω latency, στην Ελλάδα τουλάχιστον. Για 4G το συζητάμε, αν βεβαίως έχεις παχύ πορτοφόλι...

Με VDSL (PS4) & WiFi (Vita) πιστεύω θα δουλεύει αρκετά καλά.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=1042

^ Μετά λύπης μου βλέπω ότι ούτε το 5άρι upload φτάνει... ιδανικά θέλει 10άρι.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast