Name

https://twitter.com/KH13com/status/1006615765825609733

Spoiler (//) - 100 - = -rep

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name

Bring it on baby!

Nomura Wants To Create DLC For Kingdom Hearts III

While Nomura seems up for creating DLC, he isnt for having a season pass because you have to announce content well in advance.

I do want to look into potentially releasing DLC after [launch], but nothing have been solidified or decided on what we want to do or what we will do,” he said. “I dont think Ill ever really release a season pass of sorts either, because Im not fond of that model.

When pressed further on why hed like to do DLC, Nomura said, “I want people to continue to enjoy playing Kingdom Hearts III after release. I actually also think that not many bigger titles nowadays release and just leave it at that. [I] dont want to follow along with them, but I want to create something that the fans will enjoy even after release.

Right now, Nomuras focus has been Kingdom Hearts III, so he hasnt thought too much ahead. “I have no idea what it would be or might be,” he said. “Nothing has been decided.

E3 2018: KINGDOM HEARTS 3 DIRECTOR COMMENTS ON DELAY TO 2019, WHY WE HAVEN'T SEEN BIG HERO 6'S WORLD

Nomura said the delay from the originally intended 2018 release window came about less so for development reasons and more to be mindful of the game's worldwide launch window.

"The timing of release that we were actually looking at, we were told by many people, including hardware manufacturers, marketing teams, sales teams that it just wasn't a good timing in the year," Nomura said via translation, explaining that the differences in holiday lengths and how stores behave in different regions were a note of concern.

"...For Kingdom Hearts 3, the [Square Enix] western offices had requested to release the game as simultaneously as much as possible between Japan and America, so we were no longer able to just think about Japanese issues and retail situations," Nomura said.

With that in mind, Nomura said the team set its sights on January, though they considered some alternatives.

"We of course considered maybe speeding up development to release earlier than when we were told wasn't good, but the development team said that 'No, we just couldn't do that. We could delay it, but we couldn't make it any sooner.'"

Fortuitously, the team now has some extra time to continue refining the game as the release approaches, though, Nomura explained.

First announced in 2015, all that has been shown of Big Hero 6 so far is a single piece of concept art depicting Baymax taking on a dark version of himself. Nomura explained why we haven't seen San Fransokyo just yet for those fans wondering if there was any issue with the world's development.

"...We pretty much have finished creating all the gameplay within that world, but we're just not finished with the cutscenes yet," Nomura said.

Nomura talks Final Fantasy characters, Cooking with Remy, Aquas Reveal

On Final Fantasy characters
    We havent seen a Final Fantasy character yet in a trailer. For a series that was billed as a crossover between Disney and Final Fantasy, it seems like the latter isnt as big a part of the series as it once was. Whether this is intentional or because he wants to surprise fans, we got straight to it and asked Nomura if Final Fantasy characters will grace this entry. “I cant really talk about any of the characters that have not been announced or shown yet, but just looking at Kingdom Hearts 1 compared to when that was released, theres so many different titles with Final Fantasy characters or where all of these characters come together. I dont feel that much of necessity of bringing these characters together like I did before. However, if you could look forward to information in the future, that would be great.
    Remy from Ratatouilles exact role…At a recent press conference, Square Enix gave us a small glimpse at Remy from Rataouille. Fans didnt know what to think about his role. Is it some cooking minigame, or is this an animation for using him as a link in battle? Nomura clarified that its a minigame and there will be a lot of these in the game. Nomura said in this one in particular you collect ingredients throughout the game and then take them to Remy for a full-course meal. If you succeed, your status increases for a duration, but if you fail nothing happens.
    On that Aqua Reveal....
    If youve been following the series, you know that a certain trailer reveal shook the internet. When asked if Nomura was expecting the reaction it received, he said he was surprised. “We had that scene with Aqua in that announcement of Frozen, and I was actually just surprised that there was the same or more buzz surrounding Aqua because Frozen was supposed to be the big reveal.
    Spoiler!
    More about that Gummi Ship tease…We got our first glimpse at the Gummi Ship at this E3, which Nomura confirmed was returning last year. However, we didnt exactly see more of it than its existence or how it functions, and thats intentional. “We will have new features with the Gummi Ship, we just havent disclosed [them] yet,” Nomura said. “What you saw yesterday, we just wanted to confirmed it exists.

On controlling characters other than Sora....Weve been able to play as characters like Roxas and more recently Riku in Dream Drop Distance. Weve only seen Sora in command in trailers, but Nomura has hinted that Sora isnt the only character you control. “There will be some times in the game where youre able to control characters other than Sora, but I just wont say which character at this moment.

There Are More Worlds To Kingdom Hearts III Than Weve Seen So Far

Nomura was quick to remind us that while Big Hero 6 has been announced, Square Enix has yet to show it off. “We dont have many left, but we do have some left, including our original worlds.

While Nomura has confirmed some original worlds will return from previous games, he says there will be some new ones built for the game.

Nomura also talked about the decision to return to the Pirates of Carribean world. “For Kingdom Hearts III, I wanted to do at least one live-action movie,” he explained. “Thats because this is our first full-volume title on the current generation console, so I wanted to test our limits in how real we can make it.” He also spoke to Pirates of Carribean just affording interesting gameplay opportunities, pointing to the ship battles and sea for underwater traversal.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name

https://twitter.com/dkhf4/status/1007575301314916352

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name

Quote Originally Posted by Fulgore View Post
    EU link. 110 .

Quote Originally Posted by Leon_DiZ View Post
    EU link. 110 .

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name

store 40

20 .

45 ( timing )
    https://www.skroutz.gr/c/1413/playst...kingdom+hearts

Kingdom Hearts 3 50 . 90-99 .
    KH 2.8 3.

, bundle .

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name

KH 2.8 3.
    ;

, .
    Last edited by Fulgore; 16-06-2018 at 08:25.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name

, .

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast