Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
Results 1,361 to 1,378 of 1378

Thread: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014

PSN ID
    Nikoladim
    Name
    Tάσος

Ωραιος τελικος, αρκετα ισορροπημενος. Εχασε ενα φοβερο ο ιταλος στο 89, παλι καλα που το σηκωσαμε , τα φαουλ ετσι ειναι παιδια? Βλεπει και ο αντιπαλος που στοχευεις? Οντως αλλου στοχευε και αλλου το εστειλε.

PSN ID
    DJ-Paris7
    Name
    Πάρης

ειναι φιλος του παλικαριου που ειχαμε σκασει παλια στο μαγαζι, μαζι παιζουνε pro τοσα χρονια. Τον ειχα παιξει παιξει στο 13 νομιζω οταν ειχαν σκασει οι review κοπιες

παντος τρομερο κατορθωμα και το παλικαρι βγαινει εκτος ελλαδος εδω και πολλα χρονια. Καλος παιχτης πρεπει να ειναι και ο cloudsotos τον γνωρισα στον στρατο

btw 2:04 τσιτογκολ! lol
    Last edited by djpar; 05-07-2014 at 16:34.

PSN ID
    georgios78

tsitogoal stin idia euthia me to terma mia apli loba?

kapote griniazes oti ta vazun apo kula simia. tora exis vgali oles tis lobes tsitogoal?
    Last edited by georgios; 10-07-2014 at 19:16.
    "EVERY GAME IS BETTER THAN NO GAME"

from the book "Alien Interview", the words of the alien captured in area 51

PSN ID
    DJ-Paris7
    Name
    Πάρης

L1 τετραγωνο ΠΑΝΤΑ ΓΚΟΛ στο προ,αυτο στο φιφα δεν γινεται ΠΑΝΤΑ οπως το προ και ναι θα γκρινιαζω μεχρι το προ να φτιαξει.
    Παιζει και να φτιαξει ομως τωρα που θα γινει pay2win κ αυτο

PSN ID
    husuris

Το εχουν φτιαξει. Πλεον ειναι πιο δυσκολο να βαλεις γκολ ετσι.

Και το ΦΙΦΑ εχει κατι παροιμοι με τα finesse shots. Σχεδον ολα καρφωνονται στο γαμα

PSN ID
    DJ-Paris7
    Name
    Πάρης

offtopic αλλα εγω με το finesse shot δεν παιζει να εχω βαλει γκολ ποτε,ειναι λιγο περιεργο. Υπαρχουν αλλοι τροποι και εκει να βαλεις ευκολα γκολ αλλα δεν ειναι σε φαση τσιτοσουτ

PSN ID
    tonybsg

Konami admits PES 2014 was only 'half done', PES 2015 to release 'when it's ready'

"There's obviously a change in what PES used to be and what it is now here in Europe," European brand manager Adam Bhatti told VideoGamer.com last week. "Around PES 5/PES 6 it was the football game that everybody wanted to play. It's not there right now, certainly in Europe. We're still quite strong in South America and Asia. So it's quite important for us to recapture that, and I was brought in along with [PES Productions UK] to do that."
    "With PES 14, we had a new engine - FOX Engine - that we were trying to incorporate and many of the gameplay feelings of PES were just lost really, because we were trying to make a game that looked beautiful," Bhatti says. "But really, PES has been known for playing the beautiful game but not really caring about... how we moved, having the most accurate animation. [Earlier PES titles] definitely captured certain things, like a player run, for example, but it was super responsive and that allowed you to be very instinctive when you played. [In] PES 14, you had to think two seconds before you were going to do something because the animation would play out, and that's not PES."
    "So for us, [PES 2015 is] about going back to the basics, going back to why you played PES in the first place. PES 5 and PES 6 have been earmarked by us, mainly because it's that era where the fans still say to us, 'That's when you guys were good, that's when you guys were the best'. Now, you can't just high-res a PES 5/PES 6 game and ship it for £40/£50... We really can't... and I don't think we should as well, we should be aiming a little bit higher. But the gameplay feeling is still magic, it's still perfect to me. We've tried to capture that and [rediscover] why it was special."
    The most basic thing for me is, in PES, when I played it, 1) super responsive and 2) left stick dribbling and R2 stop," he says, "this feeling that I didn't need a trick stick or needed to do tricks to beat a player, it was all about seeing the play and react to what's going on.

"The final thing is not scoring the same goal twice. That was so important to me in PES. You will shoot from anywhere, take a chance, you'll feel like, hey I've got a chance here. I think really with all football games you started to find too many sweet spots. PES surely had its own, PES 5 did as well, but you weren't just locked to those moments. You could try it and score [a wonder goal] and 'Oh my God, did you see that?'. They're the moments that we're trying to catch with the gameplay."
    "That's a really good ethos," he says. "We tend to have the same focus every year, we stick to a time. We learned with PES 14. As you mentioned, it was probably half done, and I think that was the feedback we got from all the fans. The majority of fans [were] extremely unhappy with us last year. We heard them and we're fully aware, so this year it's not just a case of 'don't worry, we're going to fix it'. When it ships it'll be ready."

PSN ID
    DJ-Paris7
    Name
    Πάρης

Μακάρι να γίνουν ότι λένε αλλά πλέον δεν τους πιστεύω ειδικά αυτόν τον bhati.άσε που μας λένε 1 χρόνο μετά ότι παίζαμε demo

PSN ID
    dlevel

πολυ straight οι δηλώσεις, αν είναι και τίμιο και το παιχνίδι εγω θα τους ξανά υποστιριξω

PSN ID
    DJ-Paris7
    Name
    Πάρης

εγω θα δω το demo και τον 2 παιχνιδιων, αν δω οτι ειναι καλο και εχουν μπει στον σωστο δρομο εκει στην konami τοτε ναι μπορει να το τιμησω

PSN ID
    Aristos13
    Name
    Αρης

πως μπορω να καω sprint με την μπαλα στα ποδια? παλια παταγες το R2 και ανοιγε την μπαλα ο παιχτης και ετρεχε.. τωρα πως γινετε?

PSN ID
    roky1lila2

L1+R1

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alexteo For This Useful Post:

AriStos13 (19-07-2014)

PSN ID
    Aristos13
    Name
    Αρης

μπορει καποιος να μου πει τι κανω λαθος και δεν σπρινταρει ο παιχτης με την μπαλα στα ποδια.. να κανει το ανοιγμα της μπαλας οπως στα παλια προ που παταγες R2 και ο παιχτης ανοιγε την μπαλα και ετρεχε..
    με το L1+R1 δεν το κανει..!

R1 χ2 η απλα σπαμαρεις το R1
    αν δεν εχεις το βιβλιαρακι πατα το start και πανε εκει που εχεις τις οδηγιες και θα μαθεις οτι δεν ξερεις.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to alan sirer For This Useful Post:

AriStos13 (25-07-2014)

PSN ID
    Aristos13
    Name
    Αρης

ωραιος Αποστολη..! αυτο με το σταρτ δεν το ηξερα!!

PSN ID
    roky1lila2

Οποίος θέλει να κάνει εγγραφη στο φορουμ proevofans.forum7.net , τον Οκτώβριος θα ξεκινήσουν πολυ δυνατά τουρνουα για το pes 2015 ps4, με διεθνείς συμμετοχές και πολυ πλούσια δώρα για τους νικητές και ακα οποία θέλει να με κάνει add sto fb, Rokylila proevofans , να τον βαλω στην ομαδα Proevofans pes 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID
    georgios78

ton teleuteo kero pezo pali arketa MLO. tora pia diapistono ti enoousan stin analisi tu pes 15(sto post pu ekana gia kapius pu to dokimasan stin E3), pu elegan oti "to pes 14 ine poli pio physical". i dinami stus pextes pezi poli simantiko rolo stis kontres me ta teleutea updates tu pro 14. i adrania ke i epafes dinun poli alithofani esthisi. emena mu aresi. ala ine ipervolika diskolo telika gia ton poli kosmo. sto 15 prepi na gini ligo pio grigoro ke kalos miosan tin simasia ton epafon gia na apoktisi pio poli drasi. apo oti vlepo apo to feedback eki pai. responsive ke grigoro opos palia me tin nea mixani
    Last edited by georgios; 25-07-2014 at 18:43.
    "EVERY GAME IS BETTER THAN NO GAME"

from the book "Alien Interview", the words of the alien captured in area 51

PSN ID
    dlevel

το έπιασα μετα απο πολυυυυ καιρό οπότε έχουν περαστεί τα updates, και έβγαλα τα νέα passing σύστηματα που έχει και έπαιξα μερικά offline ματσάκια, δεν είναι τοοοοσο κακό, ελπίζω το καινούριο και μετα το βίντεο που είδαμε να είναι όσο καλό θέλουμε οι φανς του και να επιστρέψουμε σε αυτο στις next gen κονσόλες.

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869