Page 322 of 322 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 6435

Thread: rumors PS4 all in one Thread

  1. #6421

    Default

    - Jim Ryan Layden. Youtbers . tweets () , "" .

    "netiquette" "" , tweeter tool (playstation tweeter) CEO WWS Tag active Tweeter .. interim ..

    - , site:

    https://gamedaily.biz/article/1256/s...power-struggle

    - - - Updated - - -

    ... . .

  2. #6422
    Forum GOD Lefteris_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Posts
    7,769
    PSN ID
    Lefteris_X

    Default

    !

    : ;

    , thats it .

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lefteris_X For This Useful Post:

    PDS (02-10-2019)

  4. #6423

    Default

    Ceo SIE WWS:





    !

    ?

    Spoiler!

  5. #6424
    Forum GOD Lefteris_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Posts
    7,769
    PSN ID
    Lefteris_X

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefteris_X View Post
    !

    : ;

    , thats it .

    ; ; ; ! ( )

    . , = .

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lefteris_X For This Useful Post:

    Vengeance 64 (03-10-2019)

  7. #6425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefteris_X View Post
    ; ; ; ! ( )

    . , = .
    !

    Agent Harisson Sony (Tretton killed him), MS, Google, Amazon ( ) !!!!!!


  8. #6426
    Forum GOD Nikoladim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Vault 21
    Posts
    5,587
    PSN ID
    Nikoladim
    Name
    T

    Default

    https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019...9Q#sf221066773
    An update on next-gen: PlayStation 5 launches holiday 2020

    Including first details on the next-generation console's new controller
    Since we originally unveiled our next-generation console in April, we know that theres been a lot of excitement and interest in hearing more about what the future of games will bring. Today Im proud to share that our next-generation console will be called PlayStation 5, and well be launching in time for Holiday 2020.
    These updates may not be a huge surprise, but we wanted to confirm them for our PlayStation fans, as we start to reveal additional details about our vision for the next generation. WIRED magazine covered these updates and more in a story that posted this morning.
    The “more” refers to something Im quite excited about – a preview of the new controller that will ship with PlayStation 5. One of our goals with the next generation is to deepen the feeling of immersion when you play games, and we had the opportunity with our new controller to reimagine how the sense of touch can add to that immersion.
    To that end, there are two key innovations with PlayStation 5s new controller. First, were adopting haptic feedback to replace the “rumble” technology found in controllers since the 5th generation of consoles. With haptics, you truly feel a broader range of feedback, so crashing into a wall in a race car feels much different than making a tackle on the football field. You can even get a sense for a variety of textures when running through fields of grass or plodding through mud.
    The second innovation is something we call adaptive triggers, which have been incorporated into the trigger buttons (L2/R2). Developers can program the resistance of the triggers so that you feel the tactile sensation of drawing a bow and arrow or accelerating an off-road vehicle through rocky terrain. In combination with the haptics, this can produce a powerful experience that better simulates various actions. Game creators have started to receive early versions of the new controller, and we cant wait to see where their imagination goes with these new features at their disposal.
    While theres much more to share about PlayStation 5 in the year ahead, we have plenty of blockbuster experiences coming your way on PS4, including Death Stranding, The Last of Us Part II, and Ghost of Tsushima. Id like to thank all PlayStation fans for continuing the journey with us, as we embark on the future of games.


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikoladim For This Useful Post:

    PDS (08-10-2019)

  10. #6427
    Moderator PDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    17,688
    PSN ID
    PDS_13

    Default

    background
    .

  11. #6428
    Moderator BillyFlo81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Galatsi
    Posts
    3,328
    PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name

    Default

    Black Friday Deals



    Here's what Sony has lined up for PS4 hardware and bundles:

    Only on PlayStation Bundle -- 1TB PlayStation 4 with The Last of Us: Remastered, God of War, and Horizon Zero Dawn for $199.99
    PS4 Pro for $299.99 ($100 off)
    PSVR Multi-game Bundle -- PSVR headset, PS Camera, and Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Skyrim VR, Resident Evil 7, Everybody's Golf VR, and PlayStation VR Worlds for $199.99
    PSVR Blood & Truth + Everybody's Golf Bundle -- PSVR headset, PS Camera, two PS Move controllers, Blood & Truth, and Everybody's Golf VR for $249.99 ($100 off)


    In terms of individual games, Sony's slashing prices on most every major first-party game that released in 2019. "Most" is italicized because you're not going to find a discount on Death Stranding. Not yet, anyway. Here are Sony's deals on 2019 PS4 games, all of them priced at $19.99:

    Concrete Genie
    Days Gone
    Marvel's Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition
    MediEvil
    MLB The Show 19


    For anyone who's interested in some older games, Sony's knocking the price of every PlayStation Hits title down to $9.99 from $19.99. Here are the PlayStation Hits games for $10:

    Batman: Arkham Knight
    Battlefield 4
    Battlefield Hardline
    Bloodborne
    Doom
    Dragon Age: Inquisition
    Dying Light: The Following
    Dynasty Warriors 8
    Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair
    EA Sports UFC 2
    Far Cry 4
    Friday the 13th: The Game
    God of War
    God of War III Remastered
    Gran Turismo Sport
    Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition
    inFamous Second Son
    Injustice: Gods Among Us
    Killzone: Shadow Fall
    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
    LittleBigPlanet 3
    Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience
    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
    Mortal Kombat X
    Need for Speed
    Need for Speed Rivals
    Ni-Oh
    Persona 5
    Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2
    Project CARS
    Ratchet & Clank
    Rayman Legends
    Resident Evil 7
    Street Fighter V
    The Crew
    The Last of Us Remastered
    Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
    Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
    Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
    Until Dawn
    Watch Dogs
    Yakuza 0
    Yakuza Kiwami
    Finally, there are a few other tack-ons -- accessories and subscriptions -- that might catch your eye:

    PS Gold Headset for $69.99 ($30 off)
    DualShock 4 controller for $39.99 ($25 off)
    12-month subscription to PlayStation Plus for $45 ($15 off)

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BillyFlo81 For This Useful Post:

    jk_blue_tiger (19-11-2019),Kane (19-11-2019)

  13. #6429
    PS4forums Addict jk_blue_tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Posts
    2,080
    PSN ID
    jk_blue_tiger
    Name

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyFlo81 View Post

    In terms of individual games, Sony's slashing prices on most every major first-party game that released in 2019. "Most" is italicized because you're not going to find a discount on Death Stranding. Not yet, anyway. Here are Sony's deals on 2019 PS4 games, all of them priced at $19.99:

    Concrete Genie
    Days Gone
    Marvel's Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition
    MediEvil
    MLB The Show 19
    ... :

    $20= 18

    Days Gone = 40!!!
    SpiderMan GOTY = 50!!! ( vanilla 20, )
    Medievil = 25

    Concrete Genie 20.


    Quote Originally Posted by BillyFlo81 View Post
    For anyone who's interested in some older games, Sony's knocking the price of every PlayStation Hits title down to $9.99 from $19.99. Here are the PlayStation Hits games for $10:

    Batman: Arkham Knight
    Battlefield 4
    Battlefield Hardline
    Bloodborne
    Doom
    Dragon Age: Inquisition
    Dying Light: The Following
    Dynasty Warriors 8
    Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair
    EA Sports UFC 2
    Far Cry 4
    Friday the 13th: The Game
    God of War
    God of War III Remastered
    Gran Turismo Sport
    Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition
    inFamous Second Son
    Injustice: Gods Among Us
    Killzone: Shadow Fall
    LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
    LittleBigPlanet 3
    Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience
    Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
    Mortal Kombat X
    Need for Speed
    Need for Speed Rivals
    Ni-Oh
    Persona 5
    Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2
    Project CARS
    Ratchet & Clank
    Rayman Legends
    Resident Evil 7
    Street Fighter V
    The Crew
    The Last of Us Remastered
    Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
    Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
    Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
    Until Dawn
    Watch Dogs
    Yakuza 0
    Yakuza Kiwami
    Finally, there are a few other tack-ons -- accessories and subscriptions -- that might catch your eye:

    PS Gold Headset for $69.99 ($30 off)
    DualShock 4 controller for $39.99 ($25 off)
    12-month subscription to PlayStation Plus for $45 ($15 off)
    10 (.. Playlink),
    15 9 ($10).

    : ( ),
    /.
    : .
    , 1/10 .
    / "", .
    bf " " .
    "" ...
    Last edited by jk_blue_tiger; 03-12-2019 at 01:47.
    ...
    Spoiler!

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jk_blue_tiger For This Useful Post:

    Axilleas_GR (03-12-2019),DJTaurus (03-12-2019),Snk (03-12-2019),spartan (03-12-2019)

  15. #6430
    PS4forums Addict Axilleas_GR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Athens-Nikaia
    Posts
    1,644
    PSN ID
    Axilleas_GR
    Name

    Default

    ^^^^
    bundle Ps4 1TB Last of us: Remastered, God of War, Horizon zero dawn 199.99 ? - .
    Black Friday . . .

    POCOPHONE F1 Tapatalk

  16. #6431
    mihalis13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Posts
    7,263
    PSN ID
    mihalis_13
    Name

    Default

    . , .
    Sony. .
    Black Friday , .

    Spoiler!

  17. #6432
    PS4forums Addict jk_blue_tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Posts
    2,080
    PSN ID
    jk_blue_tiger
    Name

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mihalis13 View Post
    . , .
    Sony. .
    Black Friday , .
    , ...
    - ...
    , , ( ).
    ...
    "" 15% ( 10%).""
    ...
    Spoiler!

  18. #6433
    mihalis13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Posts
    7,263
    PSN ID
    mihalis_13
    Name

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jk_blue_tiger View Post
    , ...
    - ...
    , , ( ).
    ...
    "" 15% ( 10%).""
    game PS4 .
    Black Fridayb 12 . Black Friday . .
    . games . .
    Last edited by mihalis13; 03-12-2019 at 14:52.
    Spoiler!

  19. #6434

    Default

    ( ).
    (, ) , Price Match .
    exclusive , Sony Hellas, Samsung Hellas . '' '' .
    ( ). .

    (Cdkeys,Instant Gaming) '''' Black Friday. 1 .

    Amazon Playstation .

    , 80% .

    Black Friday Nintendo? CDMedia Nintendo ?
    Nintendo playstation
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidth.../#d4f775511e45

  20. #6435

    Default

    25 Playstation GameInformer.

    Must read :

    https://www.gameinformer.com/feature...first-25-years

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance 64 For This Useful Post:

    PDS (Yesterday)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •