PSN ID
    Peteoklis
    Name

?
    creative director Blizzard!
    https://www.gameworld.gr/component/c...Vv-6XVYXvUUKQ#
    2012 2-3 . 10 ?

2012 2014 ?

quality testing, technical revisions, Blizzard (Diablo 4) .
    , launch -

PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name

LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WolfRathmA For This Useful Post:

Peteoklis (09-02-2019)

PSN ID
    mihalis_13
    Name

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Spoiler!

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name

Cyberpunk 2077 developer: “I would say that the game is pretty different to what we showed last year”

Tomaszkiewicz claimed CD Projekt RED is working on a lot of stuff that it didnt show yet, and there is now a more clear picture of what the game is all about. As such, some of the E3 2018 missions may not be similar to what was shown, and there could be some graphical or visual differences as the E3 2018 demo was just a small fraction of the actual game.

As Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz told AreaJugones:

“We are constantly polishing and thinking how to make the game more interesting, how to make the gameplay more cool and, well, the demo shown last year was only a small fragment of the actual game. There wasnt a clear picture of how the game fits into an open world or how it fits into a larger image of the game. So, there are many stuff that we didnt show yet, there are many things that we are still working on. I would say that the game is pretty different to what we shown last year but there are many details that we are currently working on.”
    Speaking about Cyberpunk 2077s gameplay, Tomaszkiewicz said:

“I would say that Cyberpunk 2077 is an open world game with a strong narrative component set in a dark future. It is an RPG with decisions and consequences where everything you do matters. Well, I do not know how much more I can put in the box, it depends on the source we use. I would say that there are many ways to play in terms of gameplay and it offers a wide variety of options depending on how you want to play the title and allows you to enjoy the way you want to play. I think thats how I would describe the title.”
    “I would like to make a reference to one of the previous questions and that is that our game is mainly an RPG, then the combat in the first person is something added to this genre. In this way, the gameplay in Cyberpunk offers a variety of ways to complete the missions and I think this is the biggest difference because it not only matters the shooter side, but also how to incorporate this aspect in your way of playing through the title. And we have a good amount of mechanics that are based on this concept which we have not yet shown, so stay tuned.
    In addition to this we are working on bringing good and fun combat mechanics and I think we have a wide range of weapons that will make our game stand out. I do not know if you remember in the previous demo that there were smart rifles and this is something that I have not seen much in the current FPS. Also, I think that in terms of gameplay we have some ideas and things that are not ready yet and that we are trying to implement, because they will be very good.”
    Regarding the games shooting mechanics, Tomaszkiewicz claimed that they will be somewhere between arcade and sim.

“I think it would be something in between, because it is an RPG and we have statistics, damage and so on. And as you know, enemies also have stats, then it is not super realistic like a World War II title where a shot means to be dead, but I would say that it does not reach the level of arcade like the examples you have described (In this case they were Borderlands and Bulletstorm). Here you still need to cover yourself, then you can not just jump and avoid enemies. Although there are ways to play the title in this way using for example the melee weapon we saw last year, the katana. And if you move in this direction you will achieve a more arcade style for your character. In short, I would say it would be something in between.”
    source: Neogaf

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BillyFlo81 For This Useful Post:

Valkyre (22-04-2019)

Name

PSN ID
    GhostFirefly_
    Name

SM-G950F Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparrow71993 For This Useful Post:

Kane (10-06-2019)

PSN ID
    kostasb13
    Name

Gameplay ...

PSN ID
    mihalis_13
    Name

Gameplay, .
    pre-order

POCOPHONE F1 Tapatalk
    Spoiler!

PSN ID
    kostantlnos
    Last edited by konstantinos; 10-06-2019 at 10:42.

My Youtube Channel 'Show me the stuff inside' unboxing collectors editions videogames movies and more.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to konstantinos For This Useful Post:

tonybsg (10-06-2019)

PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name

pre-order !

Keanu Reeves !
    LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

PSN ID
    kostantlnos

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRathmA View Post
    pre-order !

Keanu Reeves !
    John Wick Keanu Reeves . preorder Ps5.

My Youtube Channel 'Show me the stuff inside' unboxing collectors editions videogames movies and more.

PSN ID
    mihalis_13
    Name

pre-order !

Keanu Reeves !
    , artbook ; ; (, )

POCOPHONE F1 Tapatalk
    Spoiler!

Name

... PS4.... PS5... (5-6) ....

PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name

Quote Originally Posted by mihalis13 View Post
    , artbook ; ; (, )

POCOPHONE F1 Tapatalk
    pre-order . .

Follow me!

PSN ID
    kostantlnos

, preorder amazon 233 253 .

22. The Following User Says Thank You to konstantinos For This Useful Post:

mihalis13 (10-06-2019)

PSN ID
    mihalis_13
    Name

pre-order . .
    , .

Edit: pre-order . . ..

POCOPHONE F1 Tapatalk
    Last edited by mihalis13; 10-06-2019 at 11:38.
    Spoiler!

Name

secret message:

Finally, after months of preparation, we can share with you two big things we have been hard at work on — CP2077's cinematic story trailer and a brand new gameplay demo! Yes, yes, we know — for now, the demo is only available to the lucky ones who managed to get tickets to E3 and the rest of you will have to wait until gamescom or the public dev Q&A unveiling stream at PAX in August. Yeah, we can already feel the bashing you're gonna give us online . "Why are you not treating us fair", "why is the gameplay not being released right away?". The reason is we want to make the most out of the months of work we put into the demo and first showcase gameplay live at E3 and gamescom. Releasing gameplay right away would make the gamescom presentations pointless and would significantly limit our chance to build hype. Why do we need to build hype? To get more gamers interested in CP2077 and, hopefully, convince them to give it a go. We are putting our hearts and souls into making CP2077 a great game and we would like as many gamers as possible to find out about it and experience its amazing story. Also, hype can turn into sales (after all, we are not a charity), and good sales allow us to grow, take creative risks and deliver new, great games for you to enjoy.

And lets not forget about one more super important announcement — the release date. Less than a year from now, on April 16th, 2020, youll finally be able to sink your teeth into Cyberpunk 2077.

As you probably noticed, we prepared 2 editions of the game. Why only two? Because when we pre-order ourselves, we dont like to go to Wikipedia to compare content. We have a simple deal: theres the standard edition, the one we think most gamers will choose, and a limited Collectors Edition. While we're pretty proud of the CE, we'd like to turn your attention to that first one. Why? Because we have really maxed out the physical capacity of the box with goodies. We think this raises the bar for "standard" and we hope you'll think so, too. Also, since pre-orders are live, you might be wondering if theres any point in placing an order now. Yes, if you want to give us some extra support. Pre-orders help us build anticipation — the more copies you pre-order, the more likely it is for us to get retail (both digital and physical) behind the game. Therefore, if you like what you see, we will appreciate you "voting yes" for CP2077 with a pre-order. If you are still hesitating though, we would rather you wait for more materials or reviews. Our goal is for you to truly enjoy CP2077 and not regret a pre-order.

Take care and looking forward to seeing you in Night City!
    CD PROJEKT RED team

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/new-secret-message.11007385/

Name

standard edition ? preorder, ?

Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast