Thread: High Velocity Bowling

Αssistant Member Forum GOD NonBorn's Avatar
    PSN ID
    nonborn
    Name
    Κωνσταντίνος

Default High Velocity Bowling

High Velocity Bowling

High Velocity Bowling is a motion-control variation of the sport, using the PlayStation SixAxis controller to allow players to roll a strike! Holding the controller in your hand, the motion of your movement translates to the accuracy and power of your shot. the game packs 10 bowlers that each have their own variation on the accuracy meter as well as personalized alleys, ball weights, spins ratings, speed, accuracy, strengths and weaknesses. Also feaured are a number of modes, including trick shot competitions, tournament and head-to-head battles in challenge mode.

Εικόνες:
    Spoiler!

Gameplay Videos:
    [gt]22464[/gt] [gt]25814[/gt]

Trailers:
    Spoiler!

High Velocity Bowling With Your Sixaxis - Footage Inside
    Sony's answer to Wii Sports Bowling is bearing down on us like John Goodman in a pair of rental shoes. To get you in the mood, SPOnG has a new video and screens to show you just how zany the world of High Velocity Bowling can be.

The downloadable game, if you hadn't gathered, makes use of the Sixaxis's motion-sensing functionality to simulate a real bowling swing. Anyone who's had access to electronically generated images over the last year will know that the concept is painfully close to Nintendo's Wii Sports Bowling game. The question is, will it be as good? It certainly looks to have a bit more character, but SPOnG's far more interested in exactly how the game mechanic will feel.

You can find out more on SPOnG's dedicated game page.
    Ñǿñßöŗň™ is back on business ...

PSN ID
    mootsChios
    Name
    Αντώνης

Πότε βγαινει Νοnborn?

PSN ID
    nonborn
    Name
    Κωνσταντίνος

Quote Originally Posted by mootsChios View Post
    Πότε βγαινει Νοnborn?
    Μέσα στο Δεκέμβρη...

PSN ID
    nonborn
    Name
    Κωνσταντίνος

In-game music για το Bowling

Thanks all for the (mostly) positive comments. I’ll post responses as time allows…

@MrCamo
    Very nice observation! One of the things that we are shipping with (and may be the first) is the ability to play your own music from within the title. So much for saving that surprise…
    @zookey
    We just couldn’t find a control mechanism that we were happy with until we moved the spin to the shoulders. Having the spin there also eliminates throwing your controller at your nice HDTV.
    Πηγή: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/...#comment-31803

PSN ID
    nonborn
    Name
    Κωνσταντίνος

High Velocity Bowling: My Favorite Stuff

Hi again guys & gals! Finally, the launch of High Velocity Bowling is almost here…a much anticipated day for me and Team Ramrod down here at SCEA San Diego. I’ve already talked a bunch about the game and some of the characters, but I thought I’d take this opportunity on launch day to point out a couple small things that I really like about this game.

The coolest thing we’ve done is a progression feature that we call Trick Shots. As you play through the game, unlocking stages involves beating 3 types of challenges. I think Trick Shots is the most entertaining of the three. As I’m sure you’ve seen in the videos, we do things like add chairs, cones and ramps to the lanes that you’ll have to navigate through/around/over to knock down pins. You’ll also get a chance to try some of the most difficult trick shots in bowling, such as the “Flying Eagle“, a trick shot that Chris Barnes has made famous on the PBA Tour.

Another thing that I really enjoy is some friendly competition with my teammates here in San Diego and at our QA facilities around the world. You can post high scores from games and series for each bowler in the game and see how you stack up. Only one 300 game has been bowled, so we feel the difficulty level seems pretty appropriate. We’ve also started guessing how long its going to take for one of you high-caliber game players to toss the first perfect game after release… but I won’t tell you what our over/under is!

Anyhow, that’s it from me - I hope you go out and get the game! Its a fun game to play with friends or play through by yourself to try and unlock everything and see all we’ve put in there. There are 49 different patches to earn, so get busy. =)

PSN ID
    Donald13

Βγήκε στο αμερικάνικο κατάστημα,το αγόρασα και θα σας πω εντυπώσεις εντός των ημερών!

PSN ID
    nonborn
    Name
    Κωνσταντίνος

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Βγήκε στο αμερικάνικο κατάστημα,το αγόρασα και θα σας πω εντυπώσεις εντός των ημερών!
    Είναι φοβερό έχει πολλά πράγματα να κάνεις, έχει γέλιο και έχει offline multiplayer και leaderboards... Το κακό είναι ότι δεν έχει online multiplayer αλλά ελπίζω ειδικά αν έχει μεγάλη απήχηση το bowling να βγάλουν κάποιο add-on για online! To παιχνίδι είναι το καλύτερο που έχω πάρει από το ps store τουλάχιστον όσον αφορά εμένα (μετά το warhawk φυσικά).

PSN ID
    milios
    Name
    milios

Το πήρα και εγώ. Όντως πολύ καλό. Αν βάλουν αργότερα και online multiplayer δεν θα ξεκολλάω

Επίτιμο Μέλος Forum GOD WolfRathmA's Avatar
    PSN ID
    WolfRathmA_GR
    Name
    Αποστόλης

Ποσο συγκλονιστικο μπορει να ειναι ενα παιχνιδι bowling βρε παιδια; Τοσο κολημα δηλαδη; Θα παιξεις μια δυο μερες, αντε καμια εβδομαδα και μετα θα το βαρεθεις πιστευω...
    LG OLED 65C3 | Marantz SR5015 | Klipsch R-620F , R-51M , R-34C - SVS SB1000Pro - Elipson IC6 [5.1.2] Dolby Atmos | PS5 |

Follow me!

PSN ID
    SeLanmere

μην το λες γιατι εγω στο tekken 5 στο psp ολο bowling επαιζα!!

PSN ID:SeLanmere
    GAMES:RFOM,MOTORSTORM,LAIR,PRO EVO 2008,CoD4,NGΣ,ASSASSINS CREED,SMACK VS RAW 2008,THE DARKNESS,MGS4

PSN ID
    blizard

High Velocity Bowling: Better Than Wii Bowling? (review)
    Spoiler!

Δεν θυμάμαι πότε είχα πάρει τελευταία φορά bowling game αλλά τώρα αξίζει σίγουρα για το motion sensing.
    Last edited by blizard; 08-12-2007 at 13:24.

PSN ID
    nonborn
    Name
    Κωνσταντίνος

Quote Originally Posted by blizard View Post

High Velocity Bowling: Better Than Wii Bowling? (review)
    Spoiler!

Δεν θυμάμαι πότε είχα πάρει τελευταία φορά bowling game αλλά τώρα αξίζει σίγουρα για το motion sensing.
    Blizzard σίγουρα αξίζει... Αν είχε online multiplayer θα ήταν άψογο!!! Ελπίζω σε κάποιο patch αργότερα όπως έγινε και με το tekken. Επίσης είναι δύσκολο το άτιμο... Το Α.Ι. δηλαδή! Όλο strike κάνουνε... Το motion έιναι φοβερό! Και κάτι ακόμα που δίνει πάρα πολύ σε αυτό το παιχνίδι! Το in-game music (από το σκληρό του ps3) που πραγματικά ταιριάζει πολύ με το περιβάλλον και τον τίτλο.

PSN ID
    thang76

ξερουμε αν και ποτε θα βγει στο ελληνικο store;
    PSN ID:thang76
    GAMES:FORMULA 1
    RESISTANCE:FOM
    NBA2K7
    GRAN TURISMO 5 PROLOGUE
    PRINCE OF PERSIA

PSN ID
    nonborn
    Name
    Κωνσταντίνος

Quote Originally Posted by thang View Post
    ξερουμε αν και ποτε θα βγει στο ελληνικο store;
    Δυστυχώς αν δε κάνω λάθος δεν έχει ακουστεί κάτι για Ευρώπη ακόμα, αλλά λογικά θα έρθει και αυτό και το PAIN κάποια στιγμή.

PSN ID
    mootsChios
    Name
    Αντώνης

Οντως ειναι πολυ καλο και ειναι και το πρωτο παιχνιδι οπου το motion sensing λειτουργει αψογα και δεν νιωθει "περιεργα". Επισης το οτι κρατας το χειριστηριο σαν πραγματικη μπαλα ωστε τα δυο δαχτυλα πανε στα L2 και R2 για τα spins.

PSN ID
    Donald13

Καταπληκτίκο παιχνιδάκι γιά τους λάτρεις του bowling! Μέχρι και η μάνα μου που δεν έχει πιάσει χειριστήριο στη ζωή της και βρίζει από το πρωϊ ως το βράδυ δεν ξεκολλούσε,έπαιζε συνέχεια! Ήρθε και η παρέα και παίξαμε τετραπλό,νομίζαμε ότι είμασταν στο village! H μόνη διαφορά ήταν ότι στο village δε θα έπαιζε ποτέ W.A.S.P. :1appl::1appl::1appl:

PSN ID
    grsaint13

Φαίνεται πολύ καλό...

Περιμένουμε review άμεσα...

PSN ID
    DJ-Paris7
    Name
    Πάρης

gia tsekarete edw,ayrio skaei update me online,trophies kai alla
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/...ocity-bowling/

+rep για το ποστ. Μακάρι το online να έχει global server για να το τιμήσουμε από το αμερικάνικο store. Όποιος έχει την αμερικάνικη έκδοση, ας μας διαφωτίσει αύριο.rayer:
    Παιχνίδια: 1. Motorstorm 2.Uncharted 3.Resistance:FoM 4.Oblivion 5.Assasin's Creed 6.Burnout Paradise 7.GTAIV 8.Bioshock

PSN:1.Wipeout HD 2.High Velocity Bowling 3.Age of Booty 4.Pixeljunk Monsters 5.Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

PSN ID
    DJ-Paris7
    Name
    Πάρης

paides egw exw tin eyrwpaiki logika to patch den tha bgei kai gia emas?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast