Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Japanese/Asian Games Fan Club

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Hajime Tabata Reveals His Newly Founded Studio JP Games

Πιο unoriginal όνομα δεν μπορούσαν να βρουν.
    Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Spoiler (παιχνιδια/ταινιες/βιβλια) -δεν πα να χει βγει 100 χρονια η ταινια- = -rep

PSN ID
    muku0-400
    Name
    Vladimir

^^ Ωραίο φαίνεται. Είχε φάει αρκετό promotion στο TGS και το είχε πάρει το μάτι μου. Λίγο περισσότερη φαντασία όταν έψαχναν να το ονομάσουν δεν θα έβλαπτε. Ακόμα χειρότερος ο γιαπωνέζικος τίτλος, Judge Eyes....

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Arc System Works-developed Granblue Fantasy Versus announced for PS4

Publisher Cygames and developer Arc System Works announced fighting game Granblue Fantasy Versus for PlayStation 4 at Granblue Fantasy Fes 2018. It will launch in 2019.

PSN ID
    BillyFlo81
    Name
    Βασίλης

Fumito Ueda interview

˜… Last time we met you were still setting up your new team. How has the studio evolved since then? What is the structure of the company or the size of the team? In other words, how are you working on GenDesign right now?

In fact, since the last time we saw each other, there has not been a change that can be said to be considerable in our study. At that time we didn't give a presentation about what our company was like, but at a structural level I can tell you that we have a team of about ten people and that we continue to develop the same work. We have people dedicated to artistic creation and others to prototyping.

˜… We know you can't tell us much about that new project you're working on, but almost a year ago, in January 2018, you shared what the fans interpreted as a couple of clues about the artistic direction that the new game would take. Can you say anything more about the new vision you have for that game?

Today I can not explain clearly or give details about the new work, the new videogame we are making. However, regarding its artistic style, it will be something similar to what we have been doing until now, although it will have some unique elements. And as for the genre of the game, or rather the world that appears in the game, we hope it will be something that will surprise players and fans of our games. We're working very hard right now to get there.

˜… Has there been any change in how you approach game design in recent years? Do you have a different approach now to the design and narrative of the new project, or are you going to follow the same design philosophy [by subtraction] that you've taken all these years?

Until now every time we've created a new game - for example in the case of The Last Guardian - we've always tried to get a new game experience, but during the process and with the end result, there are always elements in common that remind us of other anteirores games.
    source: Neogaf - Gamereactor

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BillyFlo81 For This Useful Post:

chronohill (18-12-2018),Leon_DiZ (19-12-2018)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Ys IX: Monstrum Nox announced - Coming 2019

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland

Το επόμενο παιχνίδι της σειράς Atelier και το 4ο στην Arland continuity.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

From Software has two unannounced titles in development

Discussing the studio’s development lines, Miyazaki said that the 3.5 product lines he mentioned in a June 2016 interview can be broken down as follows:

• 0.5 – Deracine
    • 1.0 – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    • 2.0 – Unannounced Titles

Miyazaki clarified thatDark Souls Remastered and the upcoming Metal Wolf Chaos XD were requested by Bandai Namco and Devolver Digital, respectively, and are thus not included in the 3.5.

Asked by 4Gamer.net is this meant that the studio has two unannounced titles in production, Miyazaki said that is correct.

While it isn’t the time to discuss details, they’re both [From Software]-esque games,€ Miyazaki said. Ξ²Β€ΒœWe’ll need a little more time, but we’ll be able to tell everyone more about them once they take shape.
    _________

Final Fantasy Creator Hironobu Sakaguchi Is Starting a New Project

Takeuchi: RE7-RE2R-DMC5 as part of Capcom's new Dev1, updated RE Engine, hints at new title (?)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Sony Japan Studio Producer Teases Reveal of an Unannounced Game

Sony Japan Studio Producer Teases Reveal of an Unannounced GameByGiuseppe NelvaPublished on December 28, 2018
    Home » News » Sony Japan Studio Producer Teases Reveal of an Unannounced Game

SHARE TWEET Night Mode
    Sony Interactive Entertainment Japan Studio just released the critically acclaimed Astro Bot Rescue Mission and they have more in store according to Producer Teruyuki Toriyama, as he explained in a New Year special on the Japanese website 4Gamer.

Toriyama-san, who recently worked on the aforementioned Astro Bot Rescue Mission, DΓ©racinΓ©, and Bloodborne, mentioned that in 2019 studio will be preparing to reveal an unannounced title in development, so he’s going to gear up for the launch of a new project.

[Editor’s note: the Japanese language does not clearly distinguish between plural and singular, and β€œtaitoru” could mean both one title or multiple titles. The context seems to point to one, but we cannot be absolutely sure.]

On top of this, Producer Masaaki Yamagiwa, who also worked on DΓ©racinΓ©, and Bloodborne before that, said that in 2019 he will strive to work on a new game.

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

God Eater 3 Demo

Από σήμερα μέχρι την Κυριακή

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Capcom said Hideaki Itsuno could make Dragon’s Dogma 2, but he chose to make DMC5 first

β€œSo, when the discussion came up for Devil May Cry 5, I went to Kenzo [Kenzo Tsujimoto, Capcom founder] and I said… look, I want to make either Devil May Cry 5 or Dragon’s Dogma 2 next,” Itsuno told VG247 through a translator as part of a Devil May Cry 5 media tour. β€œHe said ‘okay, do whatever you want. Do whichever one you want.’ So I thought, alright, y’know what… let’s do DMC5. So we did that.”
    β€œHere we are – we’re now finishing up DMC5. But I had ideas for Dragon’s Dogma 2 at the time as well. So here we are, it’s the end of this project.” Itsuno grins.

β€œI’ve always got maybe around four different titles in mind, maybe about four different ideas that I’d love to make. But there’s a difference between the titles that I’d love to make and the titles that I think I should make next. But here we are, we’re here, and… I’m already gearing up for my next project. We can’t say what it is, but we’re looking forward to getting to work on it.”
    β€œWhenever I make a game, I make specifically what I want to play, what I’ve always wanted to play. Dragon’s Dogma is one of those things where ever since I was a kid this is the kind of experience I wanted from a game. I think about that and then I work towards creating that experience.”

He goes on to say that he regards it as his most successful project. β€œThe one that was kind of the biggest success in my mind, the one I’m most proud of – that’s probably Dragon’s Dogma. The one that was the hardest to work on, that took the most effort – that’s this one. That’s DMC5.”
    Άρα ετοιμαστείτε για Dragon's Dogma 2

Παρα πολυ ωραια η ολη σειρα των Trails παιχνιδιων(εβγαλα προσφατα το 2) αλλα δυστηχως εκτος Ιαπωνιας απευθυνεται σε παρα πολυ συγκεκριμενο και μικρο κοινο.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fulgore For This Useful Post:

geogoku (02-07-2020),Leon_DiZ (07-02-2019)

PSN ID
    q1908gate13
    Name
    Νίκος

Έψαχνα κάτι άλλο και έπεσα πάνω στο παρακάτω διαμαντάκι:
    https://hyperdub.bandcamp.com/album/diggin-in-the-carts
    retro/japan/chiptune aficionados τσεκάρετέ το.

PSN ID
    PDS_13

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Ανακοινώθηκε καινούργιο παιχνίδι Dragon Quest για κονσόλες, ARPG αυτή τη φορά.

Τα άλλα δύο είναι για κινητά και arcade.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

muku (28-05-2020)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Φαινεται οτι θα ανακοινωθει αμεσα η κυκλοφορια των Persona 3 + 4 για PC.

Ελπιζω να βγουν και σε κονσολες!!!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/per...leaked.223069/

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

geogoku (02-07-2020)

PSN ID
    Leon_DiZ
    Name
    Λεωνίδας

Κυκλοφόρησε το Persona 4 στο PC και σκίζει σε πωλήσεις. Έχει κάνει καταπληκτική δουλειά η Altus! Άντε και σε PS4/5

---------

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is coming to PS4 September 8

Ίσως έχουμε το επόμενο Nier Automata.

Στην αρχή δεν τα πήγε πολύ καλά σε πωλήσεις αλλά λόγω καλού word-of-mouth έχει αρχίσει να πουλάει περισσότερο και έχει πάρει πολύ καλές κριτικές από παίκτες, κριτικούς αλλά και δημιουργούς.

Reminder that 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim won scenario award over Death Stranding & praised by Yoko and Sakurai saying there will never be a game like it

-----

EDIT:

Υπάρχει πολλή φασαρία γύρω από το The World Ends With You

Νέο art εμφανίστηκε για το Anime Expo αλλά έκανε register και ένα σχετικό trademark η Square Enix

The World Ends With You Characters Appear in Anime Expo Lite Key Art

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon_DiZ For This Useful Post:

geogoku (02-07-2020)