• Life is Strange

Νέο IP από τη Square Enix με hand-drawn γραφικά και την υποστήριξη της ομάδας πίσω από το Remember Me. Από όσα λένε σε σειρά επεισοδίων με άμεση σύνδεση των επιλογών που έχει κάνει ο παίκτης σε κάθε επεισόδιο, να επηρεάζει την εξέλιξη στο επόμενο.

Max Caulfield has been absent from Arcadia Bay, Oregon for five years now. Upon returning home she discovers that Rachel Amber, a fellow senior at school, has disappeared under mysterious and rather uncomfortable circumstances. While trying to uncover the truth Max reunites with an old friend, Chloe, and makes a startling discovery: Max has the power to rewind time…

Thus begins the story for a game that everyone here at Square Enix has fallen in love with. I know I've mentioned this before, but Life is Strange is something entirely different - we've teamed up with DONTNOD Entertainment (the guys and girls behind 'Remember Me') and they've delivered some amazing stuff. Each and every texture in Life is Strange is a hand drawn work of art and every action enacts a butterfly effect - but with the power to rewind time, what would you change? And would it turn out to be a change for the better or worse?

Life is Strange
    is set to be released on PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC and is being played by journalists at gamescom this week, so be sure to watch out for their coverage! In the meantime, we'll try out best to keep you updated with news via the blog and the official Life is Strange channels:

Πηγή: http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/an...g-life-strange
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Life is Strange started by tsakali GR View original post
  • Διαφημίσεις

• Συνεργασιες