PDA

View Full Version : BMW M3 E92 Nurburgring Nordschleife Gran Turismo 5 vs Real

flyawaygr
07-12-2010, 13:55
YouTube - Nurburgring Nordschleife Gran Turismo 5 vs Real
Το βρήκα πολύ ενδιαφέρον και είπα να το ποστάρω. Ακούω εντυπώσεις.
Εμένα αυτό που με χάλασε είναι ο ήχος του gt σε σχέση με τον πραγματικό της BMW. Κατά τα άλλα πόρωση...!!! Όποιος έχει καμιά Μ3 και μπορεί ας μου την στείλει να κάνω κανένα γύρο να την δοκιμάσω και του την ξαναστέλνω πίσω.

jimbrav
07-12-2010, 14:09
καλοοο...!!!

Nek_Food
07-12-2010, 14:42
Έχει και ενδιαφέροντα σχόλια:

I played Forza and I can tel that some US based tracks like Road Atlanta are very accurate, but unfortunately Nurburgring not even close to the real one. I hope that some day they go to Germany and do some work to create world famous track in that game. When I see it, I call Forza a sim ΛοΛ δηλαδή τί; Πρέπει να μάθω την πίστα πάλι από την αρχή; Μία χαρά την είχα στο FM!!!

Κι άλλο:

Laguna Seca - Mazdaspeed Miata (MSM)

YouTube - Gran Turismo 5 vs. Real Life Comparison: Laguna Seca in a Turbo Miata

In case you didn't know, I've been a fan of the Gran Turismo series since GT1. The fact that I drive on racetracks in real life is partly because of these games. And after 5 years of waiting since GT4, GT5 is finally here. I had to see for myself how far the Gran Turismo series has come to perfecting its driving physics.

For this comparison, I recreated my real-life Mazdaspeed Miata (MSM) in GT5 to best detail I could manage to see how close my best GT5 lap time is to my real best lap time. I did about 15-20 laps in the game before I could conclude with a result.

And... The result is shocking and spooky to say the least... See for yourself. There are some interesting things to be said about this and they are:

1. For the in-game lap, there are extra downshifts for the entries of turns 3, 5 and 11 compared to my real lap. I don't know why I did that in the game, but it didn't seem to affect the result too much.

2. My virtual MSM's handling behaved eerily similar as my real life car.

3. In the game, I don't have a clutch or an H-pattern shifter. Instead, I had only a sequential shifter with no clutch pedal. I need to do this test again in the future with a Logitech G25 or G27 steering wheel and pedal set.

4. The red strips on the apexes at Laguna Seca are not recreated in the game correctly. In the game, you can run over them with little to no consequence. In real life, if you hit them, you are going upset the car greatly through the corner, not to mention also bending a wheel in the process.

5. I noticed that my real-life MSM was faster overall from the exit of turn 3 to the entry of turn 6 and the GT5 MSM catches up going up the hill into turn 7 (the Corkscrew). I suspect that the extra downshifts on turns 3 and 5 was actually superfluous causing a slower cornering speed on those turns. To explain why the GT5 MSM is faster up the hill to the Corkscrew, it's down to bravery. Turn 6 is very scary (and IMO, the toughest and most critical corner of the whole lap) as you can hook-oversteer at high speed from the right-side rubble-strip or the dirt to the wall on the left. I usually take it easy through there, but in the game I can afford to be a tiny bit more aggressive. As a result, the ground I gained in real-life is erased by the faster entry and exit at turn 6.

Valkyre
07-12-2010, 15:00
ειναι γνωστο απο λινκ που παρεθεσα στο official thread οτι οι πιστες στο Forza ειναι σχεδιασμενες κατα προσεγγιση και οι χρονοι αποκλεινουν πολυ απο τους πραγματικους. Στο GT5 αυτο το κομματι το εχουν σχεδον τελειοποιησει και αποδειξη ειναι τα εκατονταδες βιντεο-συγκριτικα με πραγματικα αυτοκινητα. Αυτο το συγκεκριμενο κομματι ειναι ολο το ζουμι του GT5.

dromader
09-12-2010, 09:35
Ενα ερωτημα που δεν πηρα ποτε μια απαντηση. ΠΩΣ ΑΝΕΒΑΖΟΥΝ ΒΙΝΤΕΟ REPLAY ΑΠΟ GT5 ΣΤΟ YOU TUBE ???????

Valkyre
09-12-2010, 14:20
σου απαντησα και πιο πριν οτι δεν γινεται να το κανεις μεσα απο το παιχνιδι αυτο το πραγμα!! Δεν υπαρχει δηλαδη αυτη η επιλογη οπως την ειχε υποσχεθει ο Καζουνορης.

Nek_Food
09-12-2010, 15:21
Yeap, asked and answered already my friend.
A long time ago on a thread not far away.