PDA

View Full Version : General Beta Information

klepidas
23-07-2008, 13:01
Το παρακάτω το βρήκα στο επίσημο φορυμ της sony για τους Ευρωπαίους Beta testers και το γράφω μήπως βοηθήσει κανέναν απο εμάς να μπούμε σε καμια beta..

What is Beta Test?

A Beta Test is when we test the online portion of a PlayStation game to detect any faults, bugs or general areas that could be improved before the game is released to the public. The testing is done by a closed group of anything between 200 to 20,000 volunteer PlayStation gamers.

Buzz!, Everybody’s Golf, Gran Turismo, Killzone, Ratchet & Clank, Resistance, SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs, Splinter Cell, Warhawk and WRC are just some of the fantastic and varied titles that have been tested by our Beta community, months before the full game is released.

Sounds great! So… How do I become a Beta Tester?

Volunteers for Beta Tests are recruited on a game-by-game basis.

Please do not contact me or any of the other Forum admins or mods directly with requests to take part in a Beta Test.

Keep an eye on the Announcements Forum for updates and opportunities regarding recruitment for upcoming Beta Tests.

What do I need to be a Beta Tester?

Anyone taking part in a Beta Test must be aged 18 or over, and already have their PlayStation console setup for online play. When we announce that we’re recruiting for a new Beta Test, we’ll let you know what additional hardware may be required to participate in the Test.

What does being a Beta Tester involve and what will be required of me?

You do not need to be technically minded – we need a variety of people with differing amounts of technical expertise to help us test the games. However, you must be flexible and be prepared to set aside some of your spare time and evenings to participate in specific Test Nights and general game testing.

A Beta Test can last anything between 2 to 6 weeks per game, during which time you may be asked to take part in at least one Test Night per week. Test Nights take place on weekday evenings and can last one to two hours each.

You will also be asked to provide feedback about your experiences of connecting and playing the game online, and report any bugs or problems that you find via the Beta Forums and web surveys.

Please note that any games that are sent to you for Beta testing are Beta versions only and will not be useable once the testing is complete. It is also likely that the Beta testing of a game may be limited to specific levels, tracks or online functionality of a game.

Αυτο δεν νομίζω να ισχύει για κανέναν μας(?)

Information for Existing Beta Testers

I lost my Beta forum badge following the PlayStation Forum re-launch in April – how can I get it back?

Don’t worry! If you successfully linked your previous forum account to your PSN account, your Beta badge will be added to your new forum profile soon.

What should I do if I’m a Beta Tester but did not link my previous forum account to my PSN account?

Please send an email to betatrial@eu.playstation.com from the email account you used to register as a Beta Tester. We will look into your request as soon as possible.

What should I do if I did not link my previous forum account to my PSN account and I’ve changed my email account, so I no longer have access to the email account I used to register as a Beta Tester?

If this is the case, then we are sorry but we will be unable to reinstate your status as a Beta Tester. You are welcome to apply if we are recruiting additional members for a Beta Test in the future. Keep an eye on the Announcements Forum for more information about upcoming Beta opportunities.

What information should I include when I contact the Beta team?

Whenever you contact the Beta team, please make sure you include the following information to ensure that they can quickly get back to you:

* Your PSN Online ID
* A short summary of your query in the subject heading.
* If you are replying to a message we’ve previously sent you about your query, please include the email history.
* As much information as possible about your question or problem.

WolfRathmA
24-07-2008, 03:43
Υπαρχουν ηδη εδω.

http://www.ps3forums.gr/vb/showthread.php?p=87433#post87433