PDA

View Full Version : Fracture

MaRkUs_
05-05-2007, 03:44
May 3, 2007 - Set in a future where the United States has literally been fractured by global warming and a series of natural disasters, Fracture has a science fiction story grounded in the fears of today. A full blown second American civil war has erupted, pitting those east of the mid-country rift known as the Atlantic Alliance against the western states who have allied with several countries from Asia to form the Republic of Pacifica.

It's not just the giant ocean that has formed through the middle of the United States that has set these two sides against each other. Genetic engineering tests done on humans had produced some unforeseen and horrific results, prompting the eastern seaboard to put a ban on the practice. When the scientists moved west and continued work on genetically modifying superior humans, eventually labeled Human 2.0, the US government put a federal ban on such research. This did not go over well and the western states announced their intentions to secede.

This is where Mason Briggs, the demolitions expert and hero of Fracture, steps into the picture. The war has begun, but this is far from a traditional war. The Atlantic Alliance, of which Mason fights for, has developed some fancy technology after their focus on research shifted away from genetics. The Republic of Pacifica, meanwhile, has produced superhumans to fight the war. Both sides have learned how to use terrain deforming weapons that they can use to modify their terrain to gain a tactical advantage, create cover, attack enemies, and cross otherwise impassable terrain.

As Peter Hirshman, Vice President of Product Development for LucasArts, put it, "For the first time, you can reshape the world around you on the fly in real-time."
http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/785/785509/fracture-20070503033939825-000.jpg
Running on the proprietary Despair Engine, this in-game terrain deformation is built on technology that is impressive, to say the least. The big question then is, will the gameplay match up to the cool idea that Fracture is based on?

Daemon Hatfield: I like the direction they're going with the story. Hopefully they'll play up the civil war angle so there is some emotional connection with the conflict; kind of that "brother against brother" concept people sometimes use when referring to our actual Civil War. In the first footage LucasArts showed, it was pretty dramatic to see that battle taking place in an empty San Francisco Bay under the Golden Gate Bridge. (Notice the bridge was still in tact, though, as they probably can't show national landmarks taking damage. Annoying -- they did it in X-men 3!)

LucasArts said one of the reasons they went with a third-person perspective was because they want players to identify with this "cool character," Mason Briggs. But so far we haven't seen any evidence of this guy having a personality.

The gameplay has the potential to be pretty revolutionary. Anytime a game allows for more creativity, imagination, and customization on the player's part my ears perk up. For me the real selling point will be the multiplayer, which could add a new dimension for gamers to play with. Up to now options for cover and ambush have been limited to what the developers made available to us. Putting that power into players' hands could be awesome, indeed.

Erik Brudvig: LucasArts and Day 1 Studios made a big point to discuss their emphasis on characters and story, even going so far as to remind us that there are essentially only a handful of truly memorable characters in videogames. I like the general idea of the story and putting the camera in a 3rd person over the shoulder viewpoint definitely helps add to the goal of making you remember the main character. I'm not so sure if the art design quite matches the ambitions of the rest of the game. We need to learn more about Mason Briggs, but the initial reaction to seeing the main character is almost one of instant recognition - we've played the superhero soldier how many times now? If they can overcome that stereotype, gamers will benefit greatly.

I agree that the gameplay has some major potential, but it could go in one of two directions. From what we saw, it looks like they're going to leave a lot of the decisions on how to approach a battle up to the player. That is generally a good idea, but I've seen far too many games lose themselves from straying too far in that direction. Too many options can be overwhelming, just as too few can be boring. Provided Fracture can find that happy medium, this looks like it could be a game that sets itself apart from the rest of the shooter pack.

We saw some cool weapons, like the Avalanche Gun that fires giant boulders, and the dynamic landscape presented some nice variety in the ways you can approach combat. I particularly enjoyed the contrasting demonstrations of the thoughtful player versus the run and gun aficionado. Leaping into battle tossing terrain deforming grenades and firing off guns looked hectic and adrenaline pumping, but we also saw Mason Briggs raise the land up to create a wall and use it as cover. The guns can deform the land too, so we saw the player shoot out a little alley in the top of the land wall he brought up as a shooting gallery. This only lasted a moment, though, as the enemy bullets were also slowly chipping away the cover he raised.

With all of the potentially different styles of combat, the competitive multiplayer side also has a lot going for it. I'm more interested in playing the co-operative mode that was briefly mentioned in the video interview I conducted. Imagine working together to create even more spectacular deformations of the land to pin down enemies or just create some swank looking landscapes. People are going to have a heyday just figuring out how far they can push this new concept.
To me, the best part about Fracture is going to be using the terrain deformation to solve puzzles. We saw a few of them, such as raising the ground underneath an anti-aircraft gun to crush it on a shield barrier above it, tossing out a subsonic grenade to create a tunnel under a wall, and using a spike grenade to create a spire that pushes open a grate. With some good design, Fracture could have some puzzles that are up there with Portal.
http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/785/785016/lucasarts-day-1-action-project-untitled-20070502095451258.jpg
http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/785/785016/lucasarts-day-1-action-project-untitled-20070502095457758.jpg
Daemon Hatfield: I agree, the art style is pretty "blah." The terrain deformation mechanic might not be enough to set this shooter apart from the pack. I'd like to see it take a more unique visual style so when you see a screenshot of the game you don't confuse it with anything else.

Erik's right that too many options can be overwhelming in a videogame. A little bit of hand-holding is necessary -- a good game will establish a set of rules for the player and then let them experiment and maybe even bend those rules a bit.

I'm not sold on the promise of both run-and-gun and slow, deliberate play, though. To me, if players can get through a game by just running through as fast as they can shooting everything in their path, then that's what they're gonna do. I actually prefer a more strategic, thoughtful approach to these types of games, but there needs to be some incentive to do so from the gameplay.

Co-op definitely sounds exciting. A simple puzzle like throwing a spike grenade at your buddy's feet so molten rock will launch him up to an inaccessible area could be very rewarding.

Tal Blevins: Exactly, Erik. I think what really has the potential to set Fracture apart from the slew of cookie-cutter third-person shooters is the puzzle-like elements in the game. However, it's going to require a lot of creative design work to pull off in an interesting manner. Day 1 is going to have to come up with a lot of ways to use the terrain-deformation in a unique way, as it would get boring pretty quickly to have the same set of four or five "puzzles" over and over again.

I'd like to see a system similar to Deus Ex where there are different paths to get through each level. I don't want to be given all these cool terrain-deforming grenades and then be led point-by-point through the game with some disembodied voice telling me exactly which grenade would be best to use in each situation.

With that said, after talking with the team a bit last night, I don't think this will be a problem in Fracture. Denny Thorley from Day 1 said one of the goals of the team is to dramatically increase interactivity in games, so it sounds like they're of the same mindset. It also seems like they already had a lot of ideas in the hopper, although they were being pretty tight-lipped about them so as not to ruin the surprise.

In addition to the main terrain-deformation feature, the avalanche gun (aka the "boulder blaster") has the potential to create some really neat gameplay situations and traps. Physics are obviously going to play a big part in this game, and the ability to roll a huge bowling ball down a hill you just created using a load of tectonic grenades into an awaiting throng of Pacific scum sounds like fun to me.

Although they weren't forthcoming with details on multiplayer last night, this is another area where Fracture can really shine. The game is going to be a bitch to balance and bug test since the terrain is fully deformable, but it's certainly going to set up an interesting gameplay arena since no two games will ever be the same as players can alter the environment on the fly.

Erik Brudvig: Oh yeah, playing with the physics is going to be fun. Day 1 even hinted at some creative Achievements for the Xbox 360 version that can only be obtained by doing some crazy things with the terrain. They didn't mention any specifics, but you can already imagine some good ones. Tal had a few great ideas:

Druid Wannabe: Recreate Stonehenge with spike grenades
Earth Launcher: Shoot an enemy more than 50 feet in the air with an earth column
Hans Moleman: Burrow deeper than 100 feet with subsonic grenades
Fly, My Pretties: Trap 20 or more enemies in one vortex grenade blast
PBA Membership Card: Roll over 10 or more enemies with the same boulder
Ricochet Rabbit: Hit an enemy with an invader shot that bounced off at least four different walls
Workin' on the Chain Gang: Destroy at least 100 tons of rock with the bulldog

They could even have hidden icons in the game (similar to Condemned) that give you Achievements for finding them all that require some ingenious use of your grenades to access.

Daemon Hatfield: Erik did have a good point about the Vortex grenade: what does that have to do with terrain deformation? It looks cool and all, but doesn't seem to fit alongside the rest of the tools at your disposal.

sickness_
07-05-2007, 01:36
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/news/05/02/fracture_screen007.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/news/05/02/fracture_screen009.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/news/05/02/fracture_screen001.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/news/05/02/fracture_screen008.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/news/05/02/fracture_screen002.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/news/05/02/fracture_screen004.jpg

Επειδη δεν το πολυ καταλαβα θα ειναι μαχη Ανθρωπων εναντιον Alien η κατι τετοιο?(κατι σαν το Resistance: FoM δλδ?) Ωραιο φενεται..
Και ποτε βγαινει?

pvinis
07-05-2007, 14:02
*aheeeeem* halo..

*aaaaaaaahem* leo!!

oraio fainetai ontos. moiazei me to halo, alla kai afto eskize, opote mia xara

WolfRathmA
16-07-2007, 00:39
The future looks bleak according to LucasArts. Its upcoming third-person action game Fracture (http://ps3.gamespy.com/playstation-3/day-1-action-project/) depicts an Earth 150 years in the future that has been ravaged by global warming. Texas and most of the heartland states are now underwater and only the states near the east and west coasts of America remain. The west coast has embraced genetic engineering while the east coast is knee-deep in cybernetics and robotics. Eventually, the east coast develops close ties with Europe and becomes the Atlantic Alliance and the west coast allies itself with Asia, becoming the Republic of Pacifica.

As is the case when there are two big kids on the block, the Atlantic Alliance and the Republic of Pacifica end up going to war. The Atlantic Alliance isn't too keen on all the genetic research the Republic of Pacifica is up to and the Republic of Pacifica isn't too thrilled about having the Atlantic Alliance boss them around. This is where you come in. You're Mason Briggs, a demolition expert who's part of the Atlantic Alliance army and you're on the offensive as part of an invasion of the Republic of Pacifica. We were treated to a runthrough of a level that takes place in the San Francisco Bay, only in the future the bay is dry as a dustbowl. It's a fantastic-looking level and a good taste of the unique look Fracture is going for.

http://xbox360media.gamespy.com/xbox360/image/article/804/804087/fracture-20070712004849541-000.jpg (http://media.ps3.gamespy.com/media/814/814910/img_4706388.html)

You'd think that the premise of genetically-enhanced armies versus cybernetically-enhanced armies would be enough, but LucasArts has thrown in on-the-fly terrain deformation. It's true that real-time manipulation of terrain has been around since at least Magic Carpet on the PC, but this time it's in a third-person action game and the developers are making it a big part of the game. The most basic way to change the terrain around you is via two different types of grenades, tectonic grenades and subsonic grenades. The first time raises the ground in a small radius, allowing you to create small hills, while the latter lowers the level of the ground, creating a near-instantaneous sinkhole.

Throughout the game you'll run into situations that can be approached in a variety of ways. For example, if you encounter a guard tower you can just use a tectonic grenade to level the ground around you so that you can be level with the enemy soldier inside and take him out with ease. You could also use a subsonic grenade at the base of the tower to cause it to tip over. Or you could create a mountain where the tower is and cause it to topple over. In one scene we saw Mason destroy an anti-aircraft emplacement by using a tectonic grenade. This resulted in the land raising underneath the gunner and the gun getting crushed between the newly-grown rock formation and its own force field.

Grenades aren't the only weapons that affect terrain. Later on you'll get a Bangalore rocket which can literally tunnel through the ground towards its target. Watching this weapon burrow through the ground is like watching Bugs Bunny burrow in a Looney Tunes episode... only the Bangalore is much more lethal. There is also a vortex grenade which, obviously, creates a vortex. This vortex sucks in everything from enemies to rocks and flying rockets and will even suck you in if you're too close. The other weapons we were shown were the Boulder Gun and the Spike Grenade. The Boulder Gun draws in nearby rocks to create a large boulder which you can then launch at your foes while the Spike Grenade can be used to create instant rock pillars.

We got the chance to see each of these weapons in action and it was easy to see how they all had their unique strengths and could see the potential for some pretty devious puzzles. The combat itself didn't look as creative as the weapons, but the game is still early and the AI is still being worked on. There will be a multiplayer mode and the Atlantic Alliance Army will play very differently from the Republic of Pacifica's forces, but we didn't get any details. There is definitely a lot of potential here to be creative with the weapons, and while what we've seen so far has been cool, it hasn't really blown our socks off. At the same time, we're not ready to write this one off yet. It's early and for now we're seeing the basics. Hopefully some of the more advanced stuff will really impress us.

Πηγη: http://ps3.gamespy.com/

nikon
08-01-2008, 10:15
Fracture 'CES 08 Shootout' gameplay

TopGunZ
08-01-2008, 10:54
ρε παιδιά τι εξωγήινοι και χάλο μου λέτε, δε διαβάσετε τι λέει? το στόρυ είναι α-πι-στευ-το! σου λέει το κεντρικό κομμάτι των ηπα πλημύρισε από το φαινόμενο του θερμοκηπίου και οι ανατολικές και τις δυτικές πολιτείες φτιάξανε δύο ξεχωριστές συμμαχίες και αρχίσανε έναν εμφύλιο! οι "καλοί" ατλαντικοσυμμαχίτες (ανατολικοί) εξελίξανε τον εξοπλισμό, ενώ οι "ανήθικοι" ειρηνικοωκεανίτες (δυτικοί) εξελίξανε υπερανθρώπους μέσω της γενετικής. και οι δύο έχουν όπλα που αλλάζουν το περιβάλλον! προκαλούν κατολισθήσεις, σηκώνουν τοίχους από χώμα για κάλυψη κλπ.! δεν ξέρω πως μου είχε ξεφύγει, πάντως ακούγεται ενδιαφέρον!

music_lover
09-01-2008, 00:29
όντως το παιχνίδι τα σπάει! ειδικά τα εφέ μετακίνησης του εδάφους με αφήσαν άφωνο και είναι η πρώτα φορά που βλέπω σε παιχνίδι κάτι τόσο πρωτότυπο αλλά και εντυπωσιακό!

όπως και τα εφέ με τις χειροβομβίδες που δημιουργόυν mini κυκλώνες! φ-ο-β-ε-ρ-ο!

xrest_eagle
10-01-2008, 15:34
CES 2008: Fracture Preview (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/844/844716p1.html)
Lucasarts and Day 1's earth-shatterer. (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/844/844716p1.html)

Eventually the demo moved into an underground mine section, where boxes of explosive orbs were stored. Shooting a box would loose the deadly spheres, sending them rolling every which way. With another shot the balls would detonate, leaving craters behind, in whatever pattern they happened to roll out in. This is also useful for knocking down platforms or bridges so you can access them and continue on through a stage. Other abilities showcased included using terrain to lift yourself up to new heights to pass over an obstacle, raising terrain to move a conduit and restore power to sections of levels, and several other abilities Lucasarts didn't want to mention.

From what we saw it seems like this game has some good things going for it. Look for it on PS3 and Xbox 360 some time this summer.

NonBorn
24-02-2008, 11:26
GDC08 Fracture

After the Star Wars: Force Unleashed presentation, we sat tight in the Lucas Arts auditorium to check out some bits of their new game, Fracture. Lucas Arts has been working with Day One studios to create what they hope will be a fresh new IP in their corral. Unfortunately from what I saw it doesn't seem to be much of a contender, at least at this point. The story is based around a future Civil War over genetic engineering and the bits that we saw took place in the San Francisco of the future. The battle mechanic is all involved with manipulating terrain. Weapons can be used to rain down rocks on your enemies, giant spikes of earth can be brought up to repair bridges or hills can be created to block you from enemy fire. Giant vortexes can also be created that will sink the earth, dragging in everything around it.

The graphics while nice, seem pretty generic in that space opera kind of way we are getting so used to with titles like Mass Effect. Nothing really stood out about them and they really could have been part of any modern space game. Frankly the parts of the gameplay that we did see just seemed to involve raising or lowering grounds to suit your needs and came off seeming a bit like a Mass Effect game with a Populous battle system. There will be a multiplayer mode but if the game continues as is, I doubt that will do much to sell the title. The consensus of the gathered media seemed to be one of general ambivalence so I hope that something can be done to make Fracture a bit more intriguing the next time we see it. I also can't help but think if we had seen this before watching the awesome Force Unleashed presentation instead of after it might not have come off seeming so inferior.
Πηγή: http://kotaku.com/359737/fracture

Slay
06-06-2008, 18:30
Μολις ειδα τα δυο βιντεο που ειχε το αμερικανικο store, το παιχνιδι δειχνει παρα πολυ καλο, και σαν γραφικα και σαν gameplay, και αυτο βγαινει οκτωβριο.

SQP_GR
06-06-2008, 18:36
sto parusiastiko thimizi gears o tipos

desperate_gamer
06-06-2008, 20:06
Είδα κι εγώ τα βίντεο και το παιχνίδι μου έβγαζε μια Haz-ίλα.. Μια Halo-ίλα... Anyway κάτι που σίγουρα πρωτότυπο δεν είναι. :P

greekteo
11-09-2008, 00:16
Fracture demo to arrive next week

Heads up, gamers! LucasArts announced earlier today that a demo for Fracture (PS3, Xbox 360) would be made available for download on the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace on September 18.

The demo lets players try out Fracture's new terrain deformation system, which allows the player to shape the ground around them to create a tactical advantage or to solve puzzles.

Fracture will come out for the PS3 and Xbox 360 consoles on October 7.

Source (http://ps3.qj.net/Fracture-demo-to-arrive-next-week/pg/49/aid/123842)

michael92
11-09-2008, 01:52
Τα γραφικά αν και καλά, έχουν κάτι μη ρεαλιστικό πάνω τους που με ξενίζει, κατά τα άλλα φαίνεται πολύ καλό game.

TopGunZ
20-09-2008, 15:32
Ρε παιδιά το ντέμο δεν το έπαιξε κανείς? Εγώ κατενθουσιάστηκα!!! Στο τεχνικό τομέα είχε κάποια προβληματάκια, βασικά κλασικά μέτριος τεχνικός και γραφικός τομέας λόγω ΕΑ (edit: βλακεία έγραψα, Lucas arts είναι), αλλά το gameplay τα σπάει!!! Οι όλες δυνατότητες διαμορφωσης του εδάφους δουλεύουν φοβερά, φέρνει βέβαια λίγο σε Gears το gameplay σε κάποια σημεία, που αυτό δεν είναι και κακό, αλλά έχει αρκετή πρωτοτυπία στα όπλα! Εγώ το χτυπάω στάνταρντ!

SQP_GR
20-09-2008, 15:47
poli thampa ta xromata

marzel19
20-09-2008, 16:25
Εμένα το demo δεν μου άρεσε καθόλου. Τα γραφικά του είναι πολύ μέτρια και δίχως πρωτοτυπία στον σχεδιασμό αλλά αυτό δεν είναι το βασικό πρόβλημα.

Όλη η ιστορία με την μετακίνηση του εδάφους όσο εντυπωσιακή και αν ακούγεται ουσιαστικά πρόκειται για μια μεγάλη φούσκα. Τα σημεία που μπορεί να μετακινηθεί το έδαφος είναι προκαθορισμένα και μάλιστα βγάζουν μάτι για το τι πρέπει να κάνεις. Για παράδειγμα το βρίσκω χαζό να βλέπω ένα μπλοκαρισμένο τούνελ και από πάνω ένα βέλος να μου λέει "κατέβασε το έδαφος".

Επίσης, το AI μου φάνηκε λίγο παιδικό. Μερικοί εχθροί ερχόντουσαν φουλ κατά πάνω μου χωρίς να προφυλάσσονται. Άλλοι ήταν πίσω από κάποιο εμπόδιο αλλά αντί να με βαράν με κοιτούσαν καθώς πλησίαζα. Τέλος, όταν έπρεπε να τρέξω προς το σκάφος για να τη γλυτώσω δεν με ακολούθησε κανείς αλλά μόνο μερικοί από μακριά βαρούσαν (στου Κουτρούλη το γάμο).

Γενικώς, πάντως έχω βαρεθεί όλα αυτά τα ηλίθια fps τα οποία παρουσιάζουν κάποιο υποτυπώδη νεοτερισμό του gameplay για να δικαιολογήσουν την κυκλοφορία τους. Εμένα μου φάνηκε σαν ένα ακόμα Haze (και χειρότερο μάλιστα). Και καλούτσικο να είναι το παιχνίδι δεν μπορώ να δικαιολογήσω την αγορά του όταν υπάρχουν Resistance 2, Killzone 2 και Gears (στην αντιπέρα όχθη) ακόμα και για τους καμένους με τα fps.

chekenout
20-09-2008, 16:29
το ντέμο γιατί δεν το βλέπω;;;

marzel19
20-09-2008, 16:31
βγήκε;

Το demo ναι γιατί το παιχνίδι είναι για 7 Οκτωβρίου!

TopGunZ
20-09-2008, 17:21
Εμένα πάντως μου άρεσε, δεν ξέρω πόσο το έπαιξες αλλά εμένα μετά δε μου έλεγε που ακριβώς να εφαρμόσω τις δυνάμεις και το έπαιξα και στο εύκολο για να δω πως πάει.

music_lover
20-09-2008, 17:31
Όλη η ιστορία με την μετακίνηση του εδάφους όσο εντυπωσιακή και αν ακούγεται ουσιαστικά πρόκειται για μια μεγάλη φούσκα. Τα σημεία που μπορεί να μετακινηθεί το έδαφος είναι προκαθορισμένα και μάλιστα βγάζουν μάτι για το τι πρέπει να κάνεις. Για παράδειγμα το βρίσκω χαζό να βλέπω ένα μπλοκαρισμένο τούνελ και από πάνω ένα βέλος να μου λέει "κατέβασε το έδαφος".

εδώ θα διαφωνίσω γιατί ήταν demo και σου έβαζε να παίξεις το tutorial,για αυτό και σου έδειχνε που πρέπει να αλλάξεις το έδαφος.

στο κανονικό game θα πρέπει μόνος σου να βρείς τι πρέπει να κάνεις.

konstantinos
20-09-2008, 17:43
Ενδιαφερον τιτλος ομως στην λιστα μου για αγορα παιχνιδιων δεν θα ειναι μεσα λογο motorstorm2,silent hill 5,littlebigplanet,midnightclub 4,resistance 2...

jimspy
20-09-2008, 21:42
Το demo το βρηκα απλα απαραδεκτο δηλ. χειροτερο απο οτι φανταζομουν.....

mootsChios
20-09-2008, 21:54
Kαι εγω το επαιξα..καλουτσικο σαν ιδεα, ειχε καποια πρωτοτυπια. Το να σηκωνεις και να χαμηλωνεις το εδαφος δεν το ειχα ξαναδει. Αλλά πολλα κουμπακια βρε παιδακι μου...
Αλλο για ανυψωση εδαφους, άλλο για χαμηλωση, άλλα ντ'άλλων η σκανδαλη, L3 για να σκυβεις, R3 για zoom και ουτω καθεξης.
Παρολα αυτα, θα το προσπερασω, καθοτι επίκειται τσουναμι παιχνιδιων που προτιμω κατα πολυ.

obione
20-09-2008, 23:07
nai ontos..polla koumpia polla opla poloi xeirismoi kai genika katholou drasei...vevaia ena demo idame alla den trelathika...eidika auto pou metakineis to edafos...e kai?

msnes7
20-09-2008, 23:34
Ρε παιδιά ποιό είναι το L3?

tasioskis
20-09-2008, 23:35
Ρε παιδιά ποιό είναι το L3?

ο αριστερος αναλογικος....

msnes7
20-09-2008, 23:46
Αν είσαι αφηρημένος και πατάς το δεξί αντί για το αριστερό.............Thanks για την απάντηση στην χαζοερώτηση μου

desperate_gamer
20-09-2008, 23:46
ο αριστερος αναλογικος....

Όταν το πατάς προς τα μέσα. Θα κάνει ένα κλικ.

TopGunZ
21-09-2008, 02:16
Εγώ πάντως το έριξα preorder ήδη :D

pictorino
21-09-2008, 18:25
καλό παιχνιδάκι,πρωτότυπο,αλλά...όχι για γορά από μένα τουλάχιστον,έχασα τη μπάλα με τα όπλα και τα κουμπιά,πολύ περίεργο παιχνίδι,άλλο θα ήθελαν άλλο τους βγήκε

TopGunZ
21-09-2008, 21:45
Εμένα μου φάνηκε απλό. Τα μπροστινά shoulder buttons είναι ανέβασμα κατέβασμα του εδάφους, ενώ τα τριγκεράκια είναι κλασικά το δεξί όπλο, το αριστερό χειροβομβίδα. Απλά ίσως μπερδεύεστε με το ότι οι χειροβομβίδες έχουν όλες επίσης δυνατότητες διαμόρφωσης εδάφους, κάποιες αντίστοιχες με τα default μπροστινά ανεβοκατεβαστικά.

Καλά το τελευταίο όπλο με τους σεισμούς είναι όλα τα λεφτά, disco ground yoohoo!!!

Skywalker333
22-09-2008, 13:46
Εμενα παντως μου αρεσε αρκετα. αν εξαιρεσεις τα ολιγον Haze γραφικα (κοινως δεν βλεπεις ευκολα τον αντιπαλο), το βρηκα πολυ ενδιαφερον και με πολλες δυνατοτητες. Αν εχει κ δυνατο σεναριο θα το τσιμπησω στα σιγουρα!

Valkyre
03-10-2008, 14:28
IGN REVIEW 5.9

Presentation - 5.5
Graphics - 7.0
Sound - 5.5
Gameplay - 6.0
Lasting Appeal - 5.5

Overall - 5.9

Link:
http://ps3.ign.com/objects/814/814910.html (http://ps3.ign.com/objects/814/814910.html)

marzel19
03-10-2008, 15:39
IGN REVIEW 5.9

Presentation - 5.5
Graphics - 7.0
Sound - 5.5
Gameplay - 6.0
Lasting Appeal - 5.5

Overall - 5.9

Link:
http://ps3.ign.com/objects/814/814910.html (http://ps3.ign.com/objects/814/814910.html)

Όπως το είχα προβλέψει δυστυχώς από το demo. Δεν πειράζει πάντως θα ασχοληθούμε με τους άλλους 100 τίτλους που βγαίνουν αυτό το διάστημα!

jammin
03-10-2008, 15:59
Όπως το είχα προβλέψει δυστυχώς από το demo. Δεν πειράζει πάντως θα ασχοληθούμε με τους άλλους 100 τίτλους που βγαίνουν αυτό το διάστημα!
συμφωνω!!!
Θα περιμενω κατι αλλο... δεν με επεισε απο το demo

music_lover
03-10-2008, 21:23
υπήρχαν μεγάλες προσδοκίες για αυτό πάντως..τελικά αποδείχτηκε ένα μέτριο σε γενικές γραμμές παιχνίδι και από άποψη γραφικών και από άποψη gameplay,μου θυμίζει το haze.

marzel19
03-10-2008, 22:08
υπήρχαν μεγάλες προσδοκίες για αυτό πάντως..τελικά αποδείχτηκε ένα μέτριο σε γενικές γραμμές παιχνίδι και από άποψη γραφικών και από άποψη gameplay,μου θυμίζει το haze.

Φοβάμαι πως ακόμα και το Haze ήταν καλύτερο από αυτό!

Dikakom
04-10-2008, 01:01
Έπαιξα το demo..για να πετύχω όταν ήταν πολλοί εχθροί έριχνα στου καραγκιόζη το γάμο..και πολύ μπέρδεμα τα όπλα...δυστυχώς δεν μ άρεσε.:oops:

WolfRathmA
09-10-2008, 07:23

pictorino
12-10-2008, 15:34
μάλλον θα πατώσει,ειδικά την εποχή που βγαίνει..