PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Beta Applications Open

WolfRathmA
11-07-2008, 21:41
Τρεχατε μηπως προλαβουμε τιποτα! LoL!

PS3 Beta Applications Open (http://www.wonderwallweb.com/story-1250-PS3-Beta-Applications-Open.html)

Sony have today revealed on thier official forum that they are now looking for European Beta testers. With games such as Little Big Planet and of course Home on the horizon, now couldn’t be a better time to sign up.
Below is what Sony had to say if you are interested.
Hola chic@s

We are currently looking for members of the PlayStation community who would like to take part in Beta Tests for upcoming PLAYSTATION 3 titles.

You do not need to be technically minded – we need a variety of people with differing amounts of technical expertise to help us test the games. However, you must be flexible and be prepared to set aside some of your spare time and evenings to participate in specific Test Nights and general game testing.

To take part in the Beta Tests, you must:

Be 18 years of age or older
Be able to read and give feedback in English
Be a European resident
Have a PLAYSTATION®3 with a broadband internet connection and a PLAYSTATION®Network master account.
Agree to the Beta Test Agreement.

If you’re interested, head over to the Beta Test Recruitment page (http://betatest.software.eu.playstation.com/) for more information and to put your name down.

Please understand that we have a limited number of places for Beta Testing, and we can’t guarantee that everyone who applies will be able to take part.

What is a Beta Test?
A Beta Test is when we try out the online portion of a PlayStation game to detect any faults, bugs or general areas that could be improved before the game is released. The testing is done by a closed group of anything between 200 to 20,000 volunteer PlayStation gamers.

Buzz!, Everybody’s Golf, Gran Turismo, Killzone, Ratchet & Clank, Resistance, SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs, Splinter Cell, Warhawk and WRC are just some of the fantastic and varied titles that have been tested by our Beta community, months before the full game is released.

A Beta Test can last anything between 2 to 6 weeks per game, during which time participants are asked to take part in at least one Test Night per week. Test Nights usually take place on weekday evenings and can last one to two hours each.

You will also be asked to provide feedback in English about your experiences of connecting and playing the game online, and report any bugs or problems that you find via the private Beta Forums and online surveys.

Please note that any games that are sent to you for Beta testing are Beta versions only and will not be useable once the testing is complete. It is also likely that the Beta testing of a game may be limited to specific levels, tracks or online functionality of a game. Source: Playstation Forums (http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=62&thread.id=834489)

BETA TEST SITE

http://betatest.software.eu.playstation.com/

Πρεπει να ειστε πανω απο 18!

personGR
11-07-2008, 21:49
Έβαλα και ο Θεός βοηθός.
Παίρνεις rep ανεξαρτήτως αποτελέσματος ;)

Giannis
11-07-2008, 21:49
fuck! :D eimai 16 :p den pirazei lew na dilwsw :p

WolfRathmA
11-07-2008, 21:55
Να αναφερω οτι στο site βαζεται το SING-IN E-MAIL ΠΟΥ ΕΧΕΤΕ ΔΗΛΩΣΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΣΥΝΔΕΕΣΤΕ ΣΤΟ PSN!

To λεω γιατι εγω μπερδευτικα πριν και απο τι βιασυνη μου εβαλα το Nickname μου :D

ALTAIR-46
11-07-2008, 22:04
μολις δηλωσα και εγω το e-mail μου.γιατι πραγμα ειναι αυτο ακριβως?

WolfRathmA
11-07-2008, 22:09
μολις δηλωσα και εγω το e-mail μου.γιατι πραγμα ειναι αυτο ακριβως?

Beta test οπως λεει και παραπανω για τους Ευρωπαιους :p

Απλα αν σε προτηνουν θα μπορεις να μπαινεις για παραδειγμα στο Home και να κανεις δοκιμες και να αναφερεις τυχον bugs και προβληματα που αντιμετοπιζεις με το παιχνιδι κτλ κτλ.

ALTAIR-46
11-07-2008, 22:12
Beta test οπως λεει και παραπανω για τους Ευρωπαιους :p

Απλα αν σε προτηνουν θα μπορεις να μπαινεις για παραδειγμα στο Home και να κανεις δοκιμες και να αναφερεις τυχον bugs και προβληματα που αντιμετοπιζεις με το παιχνιδι κτλ κτλ.

καταλαβα..οκ,σε ευχαριστω:cheers:

X-NEC
11-07-2008, 22:17
Έβαλα και εγώ. Μπορούμε να δηλώσουμε όλα τα account μας η μονο ένα?

geodlord7
11-07-2008, 22:17
Εμ, να θυμομουν και ποιο email εχω δωσει:p

WolfRathmA
11-07-2008, 22:19
Κανε sing out και δες ρε! Τοσο δυσκολο ειναι;;;

Giannis
11-07-2008, 22:20
geod to blepis pio e-mail...otan pas na kanei sign-in grafei apo pano to e-mail :D

geodlord7
11-07-2008, 22:23
Aν το ps3 δεν ηταν 240 χιλιομετρα μακρια μου θα το εβλεπα ξερεις:D

WolfRathmA
12-07-2008, 00:41
Ετσι παιδια. Μη δινεται πολλες συμμετοχες για να εχουμε πιο πολλες ελπιδες :p

desperate_gamer
12-07-2008, 03:00
Μπράβο Wolf για την ενημέρωση. Αλλά εγώ δεν βάζω γιατί δεν θέλω να είμαι υποχρεωμένος να μπαίνω σε beta και να δοκιμάζω. I hate time restriction.

Valkyre
12-07-2008, 05:59
Εγω να ευχαριστησω τον Wolf για το in game msg που μου εστειλε ωστε να δηλωσω συμμετοχη , αλλα δυστυχως και εγω δεν θα συμμετασχω.Δεν θελω και δεν ξερω μαλιστα αν θα μπορω να αφιερωσω τον χρονο που χρειαζεται για beta testing.Οποτε καλυτερα να μπει καποιο παιδι που το θελει πολυ , παρα εγω που γενικα δεν ειμαι πολυ του beta testing.Θα σας δω σταολοκληρωμενα προιοντα! ;)

Και μπραβο σε ολα τα παιδια που θελουν να βοηθησουν στην τελειοποιηση των software αυτων. Kudos to you guys! ;)

Οπως και να εχει Wolf σε ευχαριστω πολυ για το ενδιαφερον και την προσκληση φιλε μου! :D:cheers::bow:

pvinis
12-07-2008, 13:04
εγω να μπω!!! :D

klepidas
12-07-2008, 13:26
Ξέρουμε κανένα αριθμό για το πόση θα μπούν συνολικά?

greekteo
12-07-2008, 13:37
Καλο αυτο αλλα, ευχαριστω δεν θα παρω :p Δεν μπορω να παιζω κατι υποχρεωτικα συγκεκριμενες ωρες και να κανω συνεχεια αναφορες...:D

WolfRathmA
12-07-2008, 20:46
Δεν ειναι συγκεκριμενες ωρες. Απλα μπαινεις οποτε θες και απλα το μονο που πρεπει να κανεις ειναι να μπαινεις σε ενα "κρυφο" φορουμ που θα σου δωσουν αυτοι με ενα user και pass που θα σου πουν και να γραφεις προβληματα, bugs και τετοια. Γενικα εγω νομιζω οτι εχει πολυ ενδιαφερον και με ενδιαφερει πολυ :)

TopGunZ
13-07-2008, 02:37
Εννοείται ότι γράφτηκα!

Stavtag
14-07-2008, 00:55
Count me in Sony :p....Πότε λέτε να μου πουν ότι με μεγάλη τους χαρά με καλωσορίζουν στον κόσμο του LBP??

Giannis
14-07-2008, 01:12
Count me in Sony :p....Πότε λέτε να μου πουν ότι με μεγάλη τους χαρά με καλωσορίζουν στον κόσμο του LBP??

to brady otan tha kaneis nany :D :frog:......

WolfRathmA
14-07-2008, 03:03
Εγω απο τοτε που εβαλα το mail μου συνεχεια κοιταω να δω αν εχει ερθει τιποτα :D LoL :p

Γουσταρω τρελα για Home :D Δε θα με χαλαγε ομως και LBP :p

WolfRathmA
16-07-2008, 03:52
Το site εκλεισε παιδια! Οποιος πρόλαβε, πρόλαβε :p

WolfRathmA
22-07-2008, 12:18
Sony ends beta recruitment for Europe (http://translate.google.nl/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ps3-sense.nl%2Fshowthread.php%2Fsony-indigt-inschrijvingen-voor-de-beta-tests-1563.html%3Ft%3D1563&hl=nl&ie=UTF8&sl=nl&tl=en)

PS3-Sense writes

"Sony ends the beta recruitment in Europe. A few weeks back they where searching new beta testers from Europe. They will probably start to send mails out to people who registered for it."

klepidas
22-07-2008, 12:22
Θεε μου μακάρι να παίζω LBP νωρίτερα απο ότι πρέπει

WolfRathmA
15-08-2008, 03:32
Home Invites Go Out (http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2008/08/14/home-invites-go-out/)

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/img_0179.jpg

TheSixthAxis: "We don't know whether this is the only round of emails or not, but the first batch of Home invites has just gone out - check your email to see if you're amongst the lucky few. We think it's Europe only at the moment, but this should expand to the States soon enough."

Δυστηχως εμενα δε μου εχει ερθει τιποτα :(
Απο οτι διαβασα σε αλλα φορουμ τα invites σταλθηκαν πριν 5 με 6 ωρες οπου εχει γινει ποστ αυτο. Οποτε νομιζω οτι δεν υπαρχει περιπτωσει να στειλουν αλλα. Τουλαχιστον για το Home. Ας ελπισουμε να δωσουν τιποτα για το LBP. Πιστευω οτι εκει θα στειλουν περισσοτερα.

KosmixGR
16-08-2008, 01:23
Μηπως στελνουν invites μονο σε users απο τοις μεγαλες χωρες? αγγλια, γαλλια κ.α:confused:

WolfRathmA
16-08-2008, 16:29
Rumor: Home Expanded Beta Release Date? (http://feedonps3.com/?p=80)

*Please take this with a grain of salt. This has not been 100% confirmed, we are going to keep it as a rumor*
As you probably already know, there will be a Home expanded beta opening it’s doors to a group of lucky PS3 owners by the end of the summer. While European Playstation owners have received confirmation E-mails as well as previous Home beta testers, the rest of us are stuck wondering when we will receive our shot to expierence the revolutionary social gaming application. Well, I think I may have the answer you looking for.
Today at 7:50 PM (EST) I dialed the number for SCEA Consumer Support. I was greeted by a woman named Betty. I asked Betty “When is the Home expanded beta going to be released?”. Silence struck my ear for two or three seconds. Then Betty exclaimed, “August 26!”. Could this be true? I pinched myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming (don’t worry I wasn’t). I asked Betty the question again and she replied with the same answer. Suddenly, Betty said something suspicious. She said “Oops!”. As I thought in my head what she meant by oops, I started to get nervous. Betty went on to tell me that she wasn’t suppose to tell me that the beta was to come out on August 26th.
After hanging up with Betty I called SCEA several more times. The majority of the representives didn’t even answer my question. In fact they danced around it like it was prom night. At last! Someone actualy gave me a decent answer. A Sony Rep. named Darien said that I can expect the Home expanded beta very soon. He went on to tell me that you can let four other people on your PSN and download the Home Beta Client like you can with games. I cannot confirm this right now but I should have a definitive answer by Saturday night.
I guess we can only wait until August 26th to see if Betty was right. Until then this is TheRookie45 signing out.

desperate_gamer
16-08-2008, 17:30
Καλά λίγο αστείο μου φαίνεται, αλλά μακάρι να αληθεύει. Δεν είναι και τόσο μακρυά.
Α ρε Bett-άκι... Στην ουρά του ΟΑΕΔ σε βλέπω...

Synthercat
03-09-2008, 20:59
Αντε να δούμε που πάει το πράμα με αυτά τα beta... ελπίζω να κάνουν σοβαρό testing