PDA

View Full Version : Ποιο θα ειναι το μελλον του GTA V τωρα που η ΕΑ αγορασε την Take Two?

SpartanGR
12-04-2008, 00:51
http://sarcasticgamer.com/wp/index.php/2008/04/ea-devours-take-two-gta-v-will-be-very-different.html

Διαβαστε δηλωσεις απο το προσωπικο της Rockstar North

Earlier this year GTA fans and knowledgeable gamers in general responded to news that EA was looking to takeover Take-Two Interactive with the standard voodoo doll replicas of EA execs and a steady flow of curse words. Luckily, Take-Two turned down the initial offer, saying that the proposed 2 billion dollar deal undervalued both the companies franchises and creative talent. Unfortunately, EA’s offer soon turned hostile, and while Take-Two execs had urged shareholders to “sit tight”, EA showed no sign of giving up. They (EA) had even extended the deadline to accept the deal until April 18th

It now seems that the deal is already done and the hostile takeover is complete. Take-Two shareholders cashed out their stock and EA now controls Take-Two, and the fate of all GTA titles to come.

Check out all the details after the jump!

Like so many others before them, Take-Two, and by extension RockStar, now face a dark future. I’d equate what their feeling right now to that sharp instant of clarity that comes right before you grab a hot pan out of the oven with your bare hands. You know that it’s gonna hurt like hell but it’s too late to stop.

Following in the footsteps of their fallen comrades like Westwood, huge segments of the staff from Take-Two, in particular RockStar North, are abandoning ship faster than rats who just found out the ocean was made of cheese. The loss of such a huge segment of RockStar’s development staff means that, should there be a GTA V, not one single person involved in making the previous titles will be working on it.

EA will have to replace almost every staff member responsible for making the very games that made EA want to purchase Take-Two in the first place. Sorta like they had to with Origin, Westwood and BullFrog.

In a press conference earlier today, former members of RockStar expressed their feelings on the takeover and their plans for the future.

RockStar North’s Development Coordinator, Richard Reed, told reporters that “I did consider staying with the company for a minute, but then I got my first look at the new employment contract. Once I read the sub-clause about EA owning my soul I knew it was time to get the hell outta dodge.”

Steven Tumdum, one of the lead graphic artists for RockStar North, said “if I’m gonna get bent over a table and f***ked, I expect a whole lot more than $26 a share.”

Bobby Divs, another graphic artist, said “f**k this, I’m gonna go make Wii games.”

Sandra Deloi, RockStar’s marketing chief, said “I was outside the studio on my cellphone when I got the news. At that very same moment I heard a kakaaaa from above me. I looked up and the sky was filled with vultures. Who knew EA execs could fly?”

Daniel Jones, RockStar’s chief animator, said “The minute those two suits showed up, I knew it was over. I mean these old guys, who never played a video game in their life, walk into MY office and tell me how things are gonna be from now on. I laughed in their faces, whipped out my junk and pee’d on them right there in my office. Unfortunately it’s kinda hard to aim while your laughing, so I was unable to blind them with my pungent stream of gamer justice. Needless to say, they accepted my resignation.”

EA has so far declined to give any formal statement expressing their feelings about the takeovers success. However, several EA execs have been seen celebrating in their customary fashion ie wiping their asses with 100 dollar bills and then offering them to young game developers in desperate need of funding.

Which is a rather apt analogy for EA’s whole corporate takeover mentality.

“We’ll offer you money to take our s**t.”

Well there you have it, EA owns Take-Two. Hope you all enjoy GTA IV because you’ll never see another GTA title that even comes close.

Εδω γελασα με τη ψυχη μου "Sandra Deloi, RockStar’s marketing chief, said “I was outside the studio on my cellphone when I got the news. At that very same moment I heard a kakaaaa from above me. I looked up and the sky was filled with vultures. Who knew EA execs could fly?”

PS3άκιας
12-04-2008, 01:01
Paidia twra alithebei auti i eidish i mas kanoun apla plaka .oooox an alithebei i eidish erxete to telos tis seiras gta.Distixos i eutixos pou exoume kai to telefteo gta iv na mas kanei parea gia ta epomena xrwnia.

Slay
12-04-2008, 02:06
κοιτα απο το URL και μονο, μου κανει σαν πλακα και τιποτε αλλο.
ΕDIT: ειναι πλακα δειτε αλλο αρθρο τους http://sarcasticgamer.com/wp/index.php/2008/04/microsoft-licenses-new-peripheral.html

Προκειται για site Που παρουσιαζει παρωδιες.

personGR
12-04-2008, 02:30
Έλεος, τρόμαξα και μόνο που είδα τον τίτλο του θέματος, guys...
Ψάξτε λίγο παραπάνω το sarcasticgamer έχει γραψει μερικά πολύ άρθρα-ξεκαρδιστικά κυρίως.

klepidas
12-04-2008, 13:36
λέω και εγώ θα βλέπαμε ενα μπασκετάλι NBA 2KLIVE 2009