PDA

View Full Version : Τι εκανε ο πορωμενος......Heavenly sword

geogoku
06-03-2008, 23:15
Real Life Heavenly Sword

Thats right a real life heavenly sword was made, by no other then your truly. I made it in wood shop in school. Sadly enough our school doesn't have have metal shop so I had to make it out of wood.

Instead of making some stupid cabinet or a DVD shelf like the rest of the class, I decided to make something a little more original. I decided upon making the sword with a lot of people saying I won't be able to make it(proved them wrong ;)).

The sword is about 3 feet long and about 1 and a half feet high. To my surprise and others, the sword barely weighs anything. Light as a feather, Feather that can kill.

If you look closely, you will notice somethings missing. I didn't make those parts because of either time constraints or were to difficult. And the design and burned and etched in there and not drawn on with pen.

It took me about half the trimester to fully complete it and im proud of the results. Ironical, I was the first one to get cut by my sword. I let a kid hold it and he got a little power hungry, started swinging it around and cut my in the arm. For a wooden sword, it sure cuts well.

http://i.neoseeker.com/gg/uploads/news/3-2008/news_img_7731_0.jpg

PS3άκιας
06-03-2008, 23:22
χοχ απιστευτο.Ρε τι σκεφτικε ο ανθροπως :fryingpan: :fryingpan:

Valkyre
07-03-2008, 02:03
K**λα ειναι!Μου αρεσουν τα custom made σπαθια και daggers και συχνα πυκνα περνω για συλλογη.Θα το αγοραζα ανετα σε μια "λογικη" τιμη.

pictorino
07-03-2008, 02:08
εντάξει ο τύπος έγραψε!!!

nikon
07-03-2008, 09:28
Nariko μπορεί να φτιάξει να μας φτιάξει μερικές να "παίζουμε";:p

sav
10-03-2008, 14:18
Nariko μπορεί να φτιάξει να μας φτιάξει μερικές να "παίζουμε";:p
value for money
:1appl::angry: :rofl:

MBALLACK