PDA

View Full Version : Too Human

georgios
08-01-2008, 17:02
apo tin eteria pu evgale to eternal darkness. rpg. den exume di pola akoma. ala duleuete kero

to play.com lei oti vgeni 1i tu alu mina. poli elpidoforo mu fenete ala to ekana preorder se kathe periptosi

ena oreo video pu den epikentronete toso sto game. arketa endiaferon

to gnosto fovero intro tu game

xrest_eagle
09-01-2008, 01:03
To συγκεκριμενο παιχνιδι φιλε μου ανηκει στην ιδια κατασταση με το Duke Nukem Forever.Eιναι τριλογια βασικα βασισμενη στην Σκανδιναβικη Μυθολογια(Odin κλπ)και βρισκεται υπο αναπτυξη απο την εποχη του Ν64.Ας ελπισουμε να βγει καποια στιγμη...

Too Human
Finally new info on the Xbox's Diablo (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=178562)

http://medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_189738.jpg

"Too Human is a fusion between action and RPG," he said. So it's like Mass Effect then? Er, no. What he described was something quite different. Think of Devil May Cry meets Diablo and you're nearer the mark. Spread over four levels you'll take your character Baldur and turn him into the man you want to play as. Five classes - that's Commando, Defender, Bio-Mechanic, Beserker and Champion - are on offer to cater for every taste, and after making that decision you can tweak every move, weapon and armour piece to your heart's content. In fact, aside from Baldur's physique, you can customise absolutely anything you want.

Fancy uppercutting your enemy into the air, jumping up to bash him around and then slamming him back down to the ground, sending a few bullets his way for good measure? Not a problem. When you consider that you can then mix all this with magical attacks (again, you choose how Baldur evolves and what attacks he'll gain by the way of a skill-tree) and summons by using the face buttons, the potential is huge. We'll get to find out for sure in May.

georgios
09-01-2008, 01:31
simfona me to ign itan na vgi sto playstation 1 ke meta sto gamecube. tora malon eftase o keros tu. apo oti diavazo telioni ke tha apotelite apo parts. kalo auto, an sinexizis me to xaraktira su