4:30PM - Midway Press Conference
5:45PM - Konami Press Conference

Thursday, July 12th:
8:30AM - Take Two Interactive Press Conference
9:15AM - THQ Press Conference
10:30AM - Ubisoft Press Conference
1:30PM - Namco Bandai Press Conference
3:30PM - Disney Interactive Press Conference

As you can see, Microsoft will be holding its press conference first this time around. And of the big three, Sony will be last.

Both Sony and Nintendo will hold their press conferences during the first day of the new E3 (Microsoft's is a pre-E3 keynote).
The E3 Media & Business Summit will start on July 11th and end on July 13th. Stay tuned for more news about E3.

greekteo
30-05-2007, 21:11
Οι μεγαλες μερες των αποκαλυψεων πλησιαζουν τερμα τα ψεμματα.

PDS
02-06-2007, 03:27
The Big E3 List: 2007 Edition (http://games.ign.com/articles/793/793082p1.html)
(LAST UPDATE: June 22, 12:55PM PST)

1C Company
TBA

2K Games
TBA

2K Sports
All-Pro Football 2K8 (PS3, X360)
NBA 2K8 (PS3, X360)
NHL 2K8 (PS2, PS3, X360)

Activision
TBA

Akella
2025: Battle for Fatherland (PC)
Disciples III: Renaissance (PC)
Heavy Duty (PC)
Jagged Alliance 3 (PC)
Numen (PC)
Showdown: Scorpion (PC)

Atari
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (PS2, Wii)
Godzilla Unleashed (DS, PSP, Wii)
The Witcher (PC)

Atlus Software
TBA

Bethesda Softworks
TBA

Capcom Entertainment
Devil May Cry 4 (PC, PS3, X360)
Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law (PS2, PSP)
Mega Man Star Force: Dragon (DS)
Mega Man Star Force: Leo (DS)
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus (DS)
Mega Man ZX Advent (DS)
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (PSP)
MotoGP '07 (PS2)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (DS)
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)
Rocketmen: Axis of Evil (PS3, X360)
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (PC, PS3, X360)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (PS3, X360)
Talisman (PC, PS3, X360)
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (Wii)

Codemasters
Clive Barker's Jericho (PC, PS3, X360)
DiRT (PS3)
Race Driver: Create & Race (DS)
Rise of the Argonauts (PC, PS3, X360)
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty (PC, PS3, X360)

Crave Entertainment
Brunswick Pro Bowling (PS2, PSP, Wii)
Dave Mirra BMX Challenge (Wii)
Napoleon Dynamite (DS, PSP)
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (PS2, PSP, Wii)
Spelling Challenges and More! (DS, PSP)

D3 Publisher
Ben 10: Protector of Earth (DS, PS2, PSP, Wii)
Dark Sector (PC, PS3, X360)
Dead Head Fred (PSP)
Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire (Wii) NEW!
Ed, Edd n Eddy: Scam of the Century (DS)
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution (Wii)
Naruto: Path of the Ninja (DS)

Disney Interactive Studios
High School Musical: Sing It! (PS2, Wii)
High School Musical: Makin' the Cut (DS)
Turok (PS3, X360)

Eidos Interactive
TBA

Electronic Arts
Army of Two (PS3, X360)
Boogie (Wii)
Crysis (PC)
Hellgate: London (PC)
Madden NFL 08 (Cube, DS, PC, PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, Xbox, X360)
Medal of Honor Airborne (PC, PS3, X360)
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (PC, PS2, PS3, X360)
NASCAR 08 (PS2, PS3, X360)
NBA Live 08 (PS3, Wii, X360)
NCAA Football 07 (PS2, PS3, Xbox, X360)
Need for Speed ProStreet (DS, PC, PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, X360)
The Orange Box (PC, PS3, X360)
skate (PS3, X360)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 (DS, PC, PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, X360)

Foundation 9 Entertainment
TBA

Gamecock
Dementium: The Ward (DS)
Dungeon Hero (PC, X360)
Fury (PC)
Hail to the Chimp (PS3, X360)
Insecticide (DS, PC)
Mushroom Men (DS, Wii)

GSC GameWorld
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Project 1 (Platform TBD)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Project 2 (Platform TBD)

id Software
id Tech 5 Project (PC, PS3, X360)

Konami Digital Entertainment
TBA

LucasArts
Fracture (PS3, X360)
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (DS, PS3, Wii, X360)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (DS, PS2, PS3, PSP, X360)
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (PSP)

Majesco Entertainment
Fish Tycoon (DS)
Holly Hobbie & Friends (DS)
Kengo: Legend of the 9 (X360)
Nancy Drew and the Deadly Secret of Olde World Park (DS)
Operation: Vietnam (DS)
Turn it Around (DS)
The Wild West (DS)

Microsoft
TBA

Midway Games
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am (PS2)
Blacksite: Area 51 (PC, PS3, X360)
John Woo Presents Stranglehold (PC, PS3, X360)
Unreal Tournament 3 (PC, PS3, X360)

Namco Bandai Games
TBA

Natsume
Harvest Moon 2 (DS)
Harvest Moon DS Cute (DS)
Harvest Moon Wii (Wii)
Harvest Moon: Boy and Girl (PSP)
Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon Special Edition (PS2)
Math Play (DS) NEW!
Metropolismania 2 (PS2)
Puzzle de Harvest Moon (DS)
River King: Wonderland (DS)
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (DS)

NCSoft
Aion: Tower of Eternity (PC)
Dungeon Runners (PC)
Guild Wars: Eye of the North (PC)
Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa (PC)

Nintendo
TBA

Rebellion
TBA

SEGA
Condemned 2: Bloodshot (PS3, X360)

Sierra Entertainment
Battlestar Galactica (PC, X360)
Crash of the Titans (PS2, Wii, X360)
Empire Earth III (PC)
Geometry Wars: Galaxies (DS, Wii)
SWAT: Target Liberty (PSP)
TimeShift (PC, PS3, X360)
World in Conflict (PC)

Sony Computer Entertainment
Buzz! The Mega Quiz (PS2)
Buzz Junior! Jungle Party (PS2)
God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP)
The Eye of Judgment (PS3)
Folklore (PS3)
Heavenly Sword (PS3)
Home (PS3)
Killzone 2 (PS3)
Jeanne d'Arc (PSP)
Lair (PS3)
LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
NBA '08 (PS3, PSP)
Pain (PS3)
Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice (PSP)
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3)
SingStar (PS3)
SOCOM Confrontation (PS3)
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strike (PSP)
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow (PSP)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)
Warhawk (PS3)

Sony Online Entertainment
The Agency (PC, PS3)
EverQuest II: Rise of Kunark (PC)
Gods & Heroes: Rome Rising (PC)
Kung Fu Hustle (PC)
High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition (PS3)
Vanguard: Saga of Heroes (PC)

Square Enix
TBA

THQ
TBA

Ubisoft
TBA

Warner Bros. Interactive
F.E.A.R. Sequel (PC, PS3, X360)
FlatOut Ultimate Carnage (PC, PSP, X360)
Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal (PS2, Wii, X360)
Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck (DS)

Slay
14-06-2007, 17:15
New PS3 games at E3 - SCEA (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=77729)

Sony Computer Entertainment America president Jack Tretton has said to expect new PlayStation 3 games to feature during the company's E3 conference next month - and says that Sony has "more than 15" titles from internal studios coming this year alone.

In his first post on the Sony America's new blog, Tretton says that with the hardware now in place, Sony is "putting all our efforts into insuring that we help create the best games possible for you to enjoy". Offering a brief overview of the PlayStation brand history, including early criticisms, he implicitly draws parallels between the current state of PS3 and the burgeoning PS1 and PS2 businesses, which ultimately went on to top 100 million hardware sales each.

However it's the short term that you and we - the PS3 owners - will be focusing on, and for that Tretton had this to say: "We have more than 15 games coming from our own internal studios alone this year for PS3. Our third party partners will weigh in with a host of great games giving us more than 100 titles by year-end on that system alone. [...] Right now, we are working on a slew of games and game packs that will be offered through the PlayStation Store in the coming months."
Advertisement

And with E3 just around the corner, Tretton indicates that the show's diminished profile (limited invitations and booth sizes, most notably) hasn't diminished Sony's enthusiasm for showing off when the July dates roll around. "Everyone here at SCEA is working very hard and is dedicated to pushing the development envelope to show you not only new stuff for games like Heavenly Sword, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction," he says, "but also a few surprises we have up our sleeves that no one has seen."

NonBorn
16-06-2007, 19:59
http://www.cheatcc.com/imagesfeatures/e3changes.jpg

The Electronic Entertainment Expo, known to gamers everywhere as E3, is the dream of any hardcore video gamer. For over a decade, the gaming industry has congregated during E3, showcasing their hottest games, debuting their newest games, and deluging any gamer with an ear to the ground with more info on video games than they could possibly process. While E3 has always been the time for new gaming information, it has also been known as a little melodramatic and showy, with giant gaudy booths, scantily clad booth babes, and more atmosphere than air. All of this came to a close after last's year E3, when many companies banded together to reform the gaming expo, making it much smaller and more focused. However, is this new E3 better for the gaming industry? Will this be the first step towards making gaming a more respected business? Or is this just a ploy to take the fun out of gaming?

With the new E3 right around the corner, Cheat Code Central reflects on the changes and if they will affect the industry for better or worse.

Την συνέχεια μπορείτε να τη βρείτε εδώ: http://www.cheatcc.com/extra/e3changes.html

NonBorn
20-06-2007, 01:26
21 Predictions For E3 07: The Good, the Bad and the Crazy

There are only 21 days left leading up to the "new and improved" 2007 edition of E3 as of today. That's 21 short days before we see if all of the major game publishers still regard the trade show as an important locale to make major announcements. Over the last two months, we've already seen that game companies are not afraid to make big announcements at "Gamer's Day" shows and through financial reports. But I still think E3 will be the big event in the yearly news cycle and I have 21 predictions for the 21 days leading up to E3 that would prove to be very large indeed.

It should be noted that these are all educated guesses based entirely on available information as of today. I have no inside knowledge concerning any of them and if they all turn out to be correct I plan on playing the lottery the weekend after E3. So with that, here's what I think will happen at E3 2007.

The Good
Here it is, these are the stories and announcements that I believe will make E3 2007 a very interesting place to be.

1. Firm release dates for Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Galaxy
By E3, Mario Strikers Charged will be only a few weeks away and Metroid will be a little over a month out. That leaves four months in which Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy can be released if Nintendo wants to make their 2007 release date. So if they are truly coming out in 2007, Nintendo would be wise to tell us when as soon as possible and I think that'll be at E3. Halo 3 and GTA IV have been scheduled already and Nintendo fans want to know when they can get excited as well.

2. Sonic's participation in SSBB will finally be confirmed
On that note, any discussion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl will also include confirmation that Sonic will be making an appearance in Nintendo's mascot battle royale. People have been speculating it was going to happen since the very beginning and I believe that if it wasn't, Nintendo would be more firm with a denial. Between Sonic and Mario at the Olympics and the inclusion of new characters a bit more "unconventional" than Sonic makes this a no-brainer.

3. We will see Animal Crossing Wii
Financial statements have already shown Nintendo is working on Animal Crossing Wii. I wouldn't be surprised to get a first look at some concept art or possibly real screenshots. As I said above, with the Wii's 2007 slate almost set in stone, Nintendo needs to show that the Wii's future is equally bright. A first look at Animal Crossing proves that and when...

4. Nintendo announces Mario Kart Wii...
it will set it in stone. Everyone and their grandmother knows a Mario Kart game is coming to the Wii. If Nintendo's huge 2007 is still on track, we're going to want to know what 2008 and beyond looks like. And every previous Mario Kart game has been released between one and two years after the launch of a new Nintendo system. 2008 sounds like a good release date and E3 2007 sounds like the perfect place to announce it.

5. Dead Rising 2 will be announced
Speaking of announcements, another title that everyone and their grandmother knows about is Dead Rising 2. Capcom executives have talked about continuing the franchise since the beginning of the year and I think Capcom is just about ready to make it nice and official. It may not come out until after Resident Evil 5 (and I'm not touching the multiplatform debate surrounding all Capcom games), but I think the announcement is coming.

6. Capcom will drop a major demo on Xbox Live and/or PSN during the show
Capcom also knows the value of a good demo, as the sales of Dead Rising and Lost Planet prove and I think they'll supply the gaming public with another major demo at this E3. It's probably asking too much to expect a first look at the new Resident Evil, I'm sure the game we do get won't be one to "cry" about.

7. A secret Mortal Kombat game will be revealed
Ed Boon and company have been saying that they expect a new Mortal Kombat game to be released every year. This has held true for the last three years (Deception in 2004, Shaolin Monks in 2005 and Armageddon in 2006). And while the Wii just got Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, I'm not sure that counts as a proper Mortal Kombat release for 2007. While it obviously won't be a game for the next-gen systems, I think Mortal Kombat DS or a new Shaolin Monks game is definitely in the cards.

8. A Heroes game of some kind will be announced
The geek topic du jour is the new NBC show Heroes. The show covers it all; from the sword-wielding, space-shifting Hiro Nakamura, to the emo-headed Peter Petrelli to the villainous Sylar. Between the multitude of characters and branching storylines, the series is perfect for the video game treatment. A mobile phone game was announced a while back, but the possibilities of a big screen version are just too cool for an intrepid game publisher to leave untapped. As long as the show stays good a game will happen someday and I think the announcement will come at E3.

9. Killzone in real time will blow everyone away
It's put up or shut up time for Sony when it comes to Killzone. The E3 2005 trailer and its pre-rendered graphics has become symbolic of all of Sony's empty promises for the PS3. Since then, the entire development team and Sony themselves have engaged in radio silence concerning the title. Well, two years is a long time and if Killzone is ever coming out (and I believe that it is), real-time gameplay has to be shown off now. And I have a hunch it's going to make us all gasp at the computerized carnage Sony and the guys at Guerilla Games will produce. Of course, that will just start a whole new fanboy debate over whether it's real-time or pre-rendered.

10. PSP redesign is coming soon
Nintendo has been redesigning their handhelds for years to great success and I think Sony looks to this as a model for the PSP (even if they won't admit it). Sony also has to realize that the PSP is getting spanked in both public perception and sales and the reason for both seems to be at least partly cosmetic in nature. So I'd expect a PSP with a foldable design, a built-in hard drive and faster UMD read speeds is in the works at Sony headquarters. And I think we'll get to play with it by this holiday season.

11. Nintendo will expand the Virtual Console in some way
The final bit of good news to come out of E3 2007 will be an announcement from Nintendo concerning the future of the Virtual Console. Now, I'm no Nostradamus, so it could be anything. It could be details on the new consoles (MSX, Neo Geo) Nintendo plans to add to the service. It could be an announcement about the addition of really new consoles like the Saturn or the Dreamcast. It could be a pledge to release five or more retro classics every week. It could be a release date for when the first original content is added to the service. Or it could be something else entirely. But it will be big.

The Bad
Not everything we learn at this year's E3 will be good news.

12. Sony won't say anything about God of War III
When God of War III is finally "officially" announced, it will officially be the worst kept secret in all of gaming. I mean, David Jaffe told the world that pre-production of the game had started before E3 2006. But with Kratos' second adventure still burning up the sales charts and a PSP rendition on the way, don't expect the trilogy-capping PS3 title to be announced anytime soon.

13. Konami will tease us but won't show us anything big that isn't MGS4
We know Konami is working on next-gen sequels to many of their biggest franchises (Gradius 6 was announced at the 2005 Tokyo Game Show for pete's sake), but I will be very surprised if they do anything more than tease a release date. Designers and developers working on Silent Hill 5 have also been talking to the press quite a bit lately about the future of that series. But I don't either of these games will be revealed in any meaningful way. A release date sure, maybe even a few screenshots, but they will be strictly background noise as the focus will be on Metal Gear Solid 4. Oh, and speaking of Metal Gear Solid 4...

14. Final Fantasy XIII and Metal Gear Solid 4 will stay exclusive to the PS3 (for now)
It has become a fanboy topic of choice: what will happen to Metal Gear Solid 4 and Final Fantasy XIII. I think it's pretty obvious that both will make it to the Xbox 360 someday. The install base of Microsoft's console is just too large to ignore. And it will only grow after the release of Halo 3. But so as not to cannibalize sales of the PS3 versions, I predict that neither game will be announced for the Xbox 360 until several months after the PS3 versions are released. Which, of course, means Xbox 360 ports will not be announced at E3 2007.

15. Ubisoft will continue to operate as if the Lost game doesn't exist
Aside from a few comments from television producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, Ubisoft hasn't said anything about the Lost game since its announcement at E3 2006. And since I don't believe the game will be ready before the start of the next season in January 2008, I think the mysteries of the island will stay a mystery for a little bit longer.

16. Gears of War 2, Resistance 2 and the next Zelda will be whispered about but not shown
Everyone wants to know more about sequels to each system's killer app. Well I think the wait will continue for at least one more E3. A cornered developer might make mention of "looking into things," "backroom discussions" or a mythical "drawing board," but that's the only thing you'll hear about any of these titles. Microsoft will be too busy talking up Halo 3. Nintendo will be pushing Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Sony will have a good half dozen titles to hawk (Lair, Heavenly Sword, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone, Sly Cooper 4 and Warhawk).

17. Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a no show
And speaking of sequels that no one will talk about, we come to Final Fantasy Versus XIII. With Final Fantasy XIII still a minimum of two years away, no one at Square-Enix will want to talk about the second game in the Fabula Nova Crystallis series (which has been said is even further away from completion). Versus XIII director Tetsuya Nomura has his hands full at Square-Enix with several high-profile projects including the next Kingdom Hearts (see below) and several Final Fantasy games for the PSP.

We might get a bit of concept art of the "action RPG" half of the FF13 story, but I think the only Fabula Nova Crystallis game Square-Enix will want us talking about is Final Fantasy XIII itself.

The Crazy
Now we come to the crazy. Most of these predictions don't have a leg to stand on but I bet at least one of them will come true.

18. Tecmo Bowl 2008 will be released on XBLA/PSN/VC
Tecmo has said that the upcoming Tecmo Bowl 2008 will appear on a "surprising platform." They then proceeded to show a trailer detailing gameplay from 1993's Tecmo Super Bowl for the Super NES while "The Legend Returns" is splashed on the screen even though the last Tecmo Super Bowl game was released in 1995. Coupled together, I believe these two statements tell us that the gameplay will be based on the 1993 release (everyone's favorite Tecmo Bowl game) and it will be released for Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, Virtual Console or all three.

19. First in-game screens of Sadness will be revealed
We've all laughed at the garbled English Nibris uses in the press releases concerning their moody Wii title Sadness. But all along they have said they've found a publisher that wants to reveal Sadness on its own terms. I think a few in-game screens will be released by this mystery publisher (maybe Majesco or D3, one of the smaller North American outfits anyway) in an attempt to get them buried in the rush of new Wii announcements (see above). This little bit of subterfuge will be necessary to make gamers ignore the fact that the screens are still pretty raw and that the game itself is still a long ways out.

20. Kingdom Hearts X refers to an Xbox 360 version
Square-Enix doesn't do cagey. They let you know what they're up to and when they'd like it to happen. Then whatever they said is negated a few months later when whatever it is they're working on gets inevitably delayed. But they don't seem to want to discuss anything relating to the project company executives are referring to as "Kingdom Hearts X." Why? Because I believe the X stands for Xbox 360.

This belief jibes with two recent statements from the company about their future projects. First, an executive was quoted as saying "The Xbox 360 slate is empty as far as it comes to Final Fantasy." Meanwhile, the company's CEO, Yoichi Wada, stated that the company will focus on multiplatform gaming because that's what the market demands. Before this, Square-Enix has basically ignored the 360 (a port of Final Fantasy XI and the unproven Last Remnant don't count) and if the PS3 and Wii have Final Fantasy games locked up, what's left for the 360? Kingdom Hearts X, that's what. The 360 gives the company the install a game like Kingdom Hearts needs and the graphical abilities that developer Tetsuya Nomura wants.

21. Take-Two will pledge massive support for the Wii including a GTA collection
This just might be the craziest one, but it's also the one I think is most likely to come true. We know that Nintendo president Reggie Fils-Aime spoke to Take-Two execs back in September about supporting. Since that fateful meeting, the company has announced ultraviolent Manhunt 2 (from Rockstar), extreme sports title The Bigs, movie tie-in Fantastic Four 2 and mini-game collection Carnival Games will be coming to Nintendo's next-gen system. So they obviously aren't averse to working with the Wii. We also know that Take-Two has been having some money troubles as of late and a boost of Wii-fueled cash would be a welcome sight. New Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick even said as much when he confirmed the company is looking very closely at Wii development

So here's what I think will happen. Take-Two will announce a massive increase in Wii development starting with their full line of sports titles (to fill in the gaps that EA Sports doesn't find worthy of the Wii). From there they'll announce that a Grand Theft Auto game will finally appear on a Nintendo home console. It probably won't be a new game (although a Wii-exclusive San Andreas Stories would sell a lot of copies and move systems). It'll probably just be a GTA3/Vice City/San Andreas collection with Wii controls. And that announcement may not happen at this E3. But mark my words, a Grand Theft Auto game of some kind will appear on the Wii soon. Take-Two loves the rock star life and Wii owners have a lot of money they're just itching to spend on good games. It's a match made in heaven (or Hell's Kitchen, I haven't decided).

So there you have it, 21 predictions for the 21 days leading up to E3. Are some of them going to require me to eat some crow? Of course. But I think there are quite a few surprises in store for E3 2007 and I think companies are still operating on the idea that the E3 show is still the "default" place for big announcements. Check back in three weeks and we'll see how good my prognosticating abilities really are.

SQP_GR
22-06-2007, 18:46
E3 2007: PS3 title lineup

With only one month remaining until E3 2007, we have compiled a list of PlayStation 3 titles currently confirmed to appear at E3 2007. Be aware that, while all these titles are currently confirmed, the occasional developer can't finish an E3 demo and as a result a game could drop off at the last minute. Also, more titles like Take Two and Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto IV will most likely be shown, but have not been confirmed to have an E3 showing. Regardless, here are all PlayStation 3 titles confirmed to be shown in some way, shape or form at this year's E3.

2K Sports
* All-Pro Football 2K8
* NBA 2K8
* NHL 2K8

Capcom Entertainment
* Devil May Cry 4
* Rocketmen: Axis of Evil
* Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
* Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
* Talisman

Codemasters
* Clive Barker's Jericho
* DiRT
* Rise of the Argonauts
* Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

D3 Publisher
* Dark Sector

Disney Interactive Studios
* Turok

Electronic Arts
* Army of Two
* Madden NFL 08
* Medal of Honor Airborne
* Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
* NASCAR 08
* NBA Live 08
* NCAA Football 08
* Need for Speed ProStreet
* The Orange Box
* Skate
* Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08

Gamecock
* Hail to the Chimp (confirmed for "next-gen consoles")

id Software
* id Tech 5 Project

LucasArts
* Fracture
* LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
* Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Midway Games
* Blacksite: Area 51
* John Woo Presents Stranglehold
* Unreal Tournament 3

SEGA
* Condemned 2: Bloodshot

Sierra Entertainment
* TimeShift

Sony Computer Entertainment
* The Eye of Judgment
* Folklore
* Heavenly Sword
* Home
* Killzone 2
* Lair
* LittleBigPlanet
* NBA '08
* Pain
* Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
* SingStar
* SOCOM Confrontation
* Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
* Warhawk

Sony Online Entertainment
* The Agency
* High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition

Warner Bros. Interactive
* F.E.A.R. Sequel

NonBorn
26-06-2007, 00:27
The E3 Killzone 2

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/06/killzoneinvite.JPG

I just received a very swank looking black envelope (it even had my name and Kotaku written in silver foil) in the mail. Inside was this very stark invitation. On the back? A time, date and a location during E3 and the Playstation logo. Obviously, this has got to be for Killzone PS3, but what is it? It's got to be a hands-on for Killzone PS3? Right? I mean SCEA did already say at Gamer's Day that Killzone for the PS3 would be shown at this year's E3. Oh, and it's two and a half hours long.

Πηγή: http://kotaku.com/gaming/e307/the-e3-killzone-2-invite-272022.php

Proevofan
28-06-2007, 03:16
αυτο το thread θα παρει φωτιαααααααααααα........

SQP_GR
28-06-2007, 20:42
PS3 XMB Update Coming At E3
by Victor Dangelo on 28/06/2007 Views: 437

Reports are coming out that Sony is set to show off a big XMB update for the PS3 at E3.

The new update to the XMB is going to allow it to include a whole new plethora of features including the ability to access things such as the PSN, a new profile section, as well as the ability to manage your friends list, message, etc. all under different headings and all while you are in the game.

Sony has also stated that they are going to be changing the PlayStation Store. The idea is to try and make it far more user friendly to navigate through. ante na dume

klepidas
28-06-2007, 20:55
good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NonBorn
28-06-2007, 21:00
Όντως κυκλοφορεί μια φήμη η οποία λέει ότι η Sony ετοιμάζεται να παρουσιάσει στην E3 ένα μεγάλο update για το XMB το οποίο μέσα σ' όλα θα περιλαμβάνει:

Το λεγόμενο ingame XMB. Δυνατότητα να μπορείς να δεις το PSN, το friend list σου,να στείλεις ή να λάβεις μηνύματα κλπ.
Αλλαγή στο PSN. Η Sony έχει δηλώσει ότι το PSN με την μορφή που έχει αυτή τη στιγμή δεν της δίνει τη δυνατότητα να προσφέρει όσα μπορεί μέσω αυτού.
Trophies,Gamescores και αρκετά features που δεν έχουν γίνει γνωστά.

Αυτά προς το παρόν, το μόνο που μπορούμε να κάνουμε είναι να περιμένουμε μέχρι την Ε3 για να δούμε αν θα επιβεβαιωθούν όλα αυτά...

NonBorn
09-07-2007, 18:30
Square Enix E3 Line-up - No Final Fantasy XIII/Versus (http://gamers-creed.com/?p=365)

It will feature the latest entries from its celebrated DRAGON QUEST and FINAL FANTASY( franchises, as well as the resurgence of beloved classics that have helped define the legacy of one of gaming’s most innovative companies. Additionally, Square Enix, Inc. announced that FRONT MISSION(R), the origin of the renowned mech strategy saga, is currently in development for North American audiences and will be playable for the first time in English. On display at the Barker Hangar at booth #113 from July 11 - 13, the following titles will have playable kiosks: DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: Joker, FINAL FANTASY II, FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS(TM), FINAL FANTASY TACTICS(R): THE WAR OF THE LIONS(TM), FRONT MISSION and HEROES of MANA(TM). Featuring six playable titles, Square Enix is delivering a wealth of deep and engaging experiences for the Nintendo DS(TM) and PSP(R) (PlayStation(R)Portable) system to all of this year’s attendees.

E3 2007 Lineup

DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: Joker
Platform: Nintendo DS
Genre: RPG
ESRB Rating: Not Yet Rated
Release Date: November 6, 2007
DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: Joker is the latest installment in the venerable RPG franchise, developed exclusively for the Nintendo DS and arriving in North America on November 6, 2007. Scout, train and synthesize a colorful array of over 200 classic DRAGON QUEST monsters as you compete in the Monster Scout Challenge. Already achieving sales of more than 1 million units in Japan, DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: Joker is a breakout title that combines the depth of a classic DRAGON QUEST RPG with the addictiveness of a monster-catching adventure.

DRAGON QUEST SWORDS: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors
Platform: Wii
Genre: “Virtual Experience” RPG
Release Date: TBA
Developed from the ground up to take advantage of the Wii(TM) and its motion-sensing technology, DRAGON QUEST SWORDS: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors(TM) is set to slice its way onto Nintendo’s next-generation platform. This exclusive title utilizes the Wii’s motion-sensing controls as players use the Wii Remote(TM) to slash, parry and blast their way through a land filled with trademark DRAGON QUEST foes. Developed with both longtime fans and casual players in mind, DRAGON QUEST SWORDS: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors is poised to take video gaming to an entirely new level of fun and interaction.

FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Ring of Fates
Genre: Action-RPG
Release Date: Spring 2008
Few titles epitomize the very essence of multiplayer camaraderie like the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES(R) series. Released in 2004 as an innovative title that took advantage of the Nintendo GameCube(TM)-to-Game Boy(R) Advance connectivity, FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES bred an entirely new gameplay experience that expanded the horizons of conventional RPG gaming. Primed for a release on the Nintendo DS, FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Ring of Fates(TM) is poised to continue this tradition by providing fans with two distinctly unique games: a fully fleshed single-player RPG experience and an addictive multiplayer element for up to four players.

FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS
Platform: PSP system
Genre: Tactical RPG
ESRB Rating: T (Teen)
Release Date: October 9, 2007
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS is a portable update to 1997’s turn-based strategy game FINAL FANTASY TACTICS — an undisputed classic that gave birth to the world of Ivalice. In this first title of the IVALICE ALLIANCE(TM), players take center stage as the events of an epic conflict threaten to destroy the lands and peoples of Ivalice — the same world featured in such classic titles as FINAL FANTASY XII and FINAL FANTASY TACTICS ADVANCE. FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS features PSP system-exclusive content such as stunning CG sequences, powerful new jobs, a widescreen presentation, head-to-head multiplayer, new storyline elements, and an all-new English translation. FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS will be released simultaneously in North American and European territories.

FINAL FANTASY II
Platform: PSP System
ESRB Rating: T (Teen)
Release Date: July 24, 2007
Originally released in 1987 in Japan, FINAL FANTASY was hailed by gamers and critics alike as one of the first RPGs to create a fantasy world that captured the imagination of players around the globe. Now its sequel, FINAL FANTASY II, seeks to continue the Square Enix tradition of providing quality RPG experiences on a wide variety of formats and platforms. Featuring completely redrawn graphics, 16:9 widescreen presentation and an all-new dungeon, FINAL FANTASY II carries on the legacy of the award-winning franchise that has shipped more than 75 million units worldwide.

FINAL FANTASY XI: WINGS OF THE GODDESS
Platform: PlayStation 2 system, Windows, Xbox 360
Genre: MMORPG
Release Date: Winter 2007
Experience the next chapter in the immersive and ever expanding world of Vana’diel(R) in FINAL FANTASY XI: WINGS OF THE GODDESS(TM), a content-rich expansion pack that brings exciting new features to the world of FINAL FANTASY XI. Delve into new quests, meet new players, view new sights and experience the fourth chapter in the award-winning MMORPG that has a community of more than 500,000 active subscribers and over 1.7 million characters from around the world. FINAL FANTASY XI is the only title capable of triple-platform simultaneous multiplayer, allowing players to take up arms together on the PlayStation(R)2 computer entertainment system, Windows(R) and Xbox 360(R) video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, whether they are in North America, Europe or Japan.

FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS
Release Date: November 20, 2007
Following the story of the beloved classic that captivated more than 5 million players around the world, FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS continues the tale that won numerous accolades from the industry’s top publications. Developed exclusively for the Nintendo DS, FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS is an all-new experience that uses the unique features of the Nintendo DS to their fullest. Utilizing full Touch Screen functionality, FINAL FANTASY XII: REVENANT WINGS allows players to control massive armies, unleash special moves and activate Gambits, all with the use of the stylus. As the next installment in the IVALICE ALLIANCE, the world of Ivalice comes alive through the respected musical stylings of Hitoshi Sakimoto, the guidance of Akitoshi Kawazu and the direction of Motomu Toriyama, director of FINAL FANTASY X-2 and the upcoming

FINAL FANTASY XIII
FRONT MISSION
Genre: Strategy RPG
Release Date: October 23, 2007
Discover the origins of the FRONT MISSION series in this explosive handheld saga that was never before localized for North America. Reborn exclusively on the Nintendo DS, FRONT MISSION introduces exciting new features, such as dual screen presentation and multiplayer modes, that update the classic that gave birth to seven beloved sequels. Using Touch Screen functionality, players command a squad of customizable mechs known as wanzers and direct them through turn-based skirmishes across the battlefields of the 21st century.

HEROES of MANA
Genre: Strategy RPG
ESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and older)
Release Date: August 14, 2007
Developed exclusively for the Nintendo DS, HEROES of MANA breathes new life into the WORLD of MANA(TM) by taking it into an entirely new dimension. For the first time in the history of the series, stylus-wielding generals must plan, plot and strategize their way to victory on the battlefield. Utilizing the Touch Screen to the fullest, players take full control of the battle as they gather resources, assemble armies and experience an all-new perspective on the ever-evolving battle for the world of MANA.

Midway Announces E3 lineup (http://gamers-creed.com/?p=363)

This year’s lineup showcases exciting new properties such as Stranglehold, highly anticipated next generation games such as BlackSite: Area 51™, developed by Midway Studios - Austin, proven brands such as Unreal Tournament 3 from world renowned developer Epic Games and Ultimate Mortal Kombat®, Midway’s top-selling fighting franchise’s debut on Nintendo DS™; and kid’s games like Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends, based on the top-rated Cartoon Network series. “Our 2007 E3 lineup truly reflects our product strategy to develop top quality titles in a wide range of genres across all major platforms,” said David F. Zucker, president and CEO, Midway. “With exciting next generation games such as Stranglehold and proven brands like Mortal Kombat, along with games for the younger market and handhelds, this is Midway’s most diverse and strongest line up yet.”

Midway’s E3 line up with expected ship dates include:
Stranglehold (PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360™, PC; August) – Experience exhilarating, next-gen action for the PS3, Xbox 360™ videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft and PC, as you continue the story of Inspector Tequila created by John Woo for his influential action film, “Hard Boiled” starring Chow Yun-Fat. Run into danger with both fists full of lead and take down the organized crime bosses who stepped over the line when they took your family. Stop at nothing as you destroy the entire world around you to get them back. You are a desperate man following your own rules; honor thy family; do what’s right; fear no man.
BlackSite: Area 51 (PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360™, PC; September) - Featuring a powerful single-player campaign, along with multiple online multiplayer modes, BlackSite: Area 51 delivers vicious combat action, next generation graphics and A.I., and a plethora of powerful weapons and vehicles. Set in present day, players take the role of a decorated military veteran charged by the government to lead a squadron of “secret soldiers,” each with his/her own specialty skill set, into the Rachel, Nevada area to fight off the invasion of unidentified enemy races.
Unreal Tournament 3 (PC; Fall) - Unreal Tournament 3 marks the return of the industry’s premiere first-person shooter franchise. In the latest installment of the award-winning Unreal® franchise, players assume the role of a futuristic warrior engaged in contests of intense warfare against dedicated and skilled opponents, controlled either by human contestants online or by A.I. These brutal contests are fought with the most powerful military weapons and vehicles known to man. In Unreal Tournament 3, players can go face-to-face with devastating close quarters weapons like the flak cannon and rocket launcher, or pick off their enemies from a distance with a high-caliber sniper rifle. Players will also be able to fully access the universe’s most capable and advanced set of vehicles in his quest to dominate and overwhelm opponents.
Ultimate Mortal Kombat (Nintendo DS, November) — Ultimate Mortal Kombat combines the visceral thrills of the classic Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and the addictive puzzle action of the Puzzle Kombat component of Midway’s best-selling Mortal Kombat: Deception® in a single DS-friendly package. With unlockable content, new record-keeping capability, and Wi-Fi-connected multiplayer, players will be able take UMK anywhere for fighting action on the go.
Cruis’n™ (Wii™, November) — An all new version of the classic Midway arcade racer, Cruis’n is coming exclusively to the Nintendo Wii. Choose your ride from an impressive lineup of licensed cars and experience a rush of adrenaline as you race opponents through twelve different street circuits using the Wii remote to steer and perform outrageous stunts. Win races and earn upgrades including: turbos, body kits, neon and nitrous, allowing you to create the ultimate ride.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am (PlayStation 2, October) - Jealousy smolders inside Master Shake like chocolate in a fondue pot. Frylock has been admitted into Jersey Pines, South Jersey’s most prestigious and exclusive public golf course. And Shake was rejected. Actually, he didn’t apply. He doesn’t know how to play golf. But what does that matter? He’s mad and must defeat Frylock at his own game. With Meatwad as his caddy, Shake aims to crack some heads and sink some putts. Do battle against Carl, the Mooninites, MC Pee Pants, the Plutonians and other classic villains. Drive your electric golf cart like a real jerk, with complete disregard for your own life. Race against the Frat Aliens in a deadly game of cat and mouse. Hear the actual voices of your favorite cartoon characters, recorded in incredible digital quality. Learn how to finally hit a sand wedge properly. Only you can ensure that Master Shake is triumphant over evil, and the mandatory dress code regarding collared shirts.
Game Party (Wii, November) — Game Party for the Nintendo Wii is a collection of classic skill games from around the world, from American sports venues to European gathering spots. Using the Wii’s unique control interface, you can play classics such as darts; modern favorites such as table hockey and hoop shoot, or participate in multiplayer trivia contests. More than a half dozen games are available. It’s the ultimate party game.
Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends: Imagination Invaders (Nintendo DS, November) — For the first time on the Nintendo DS experience the fun of Cartoon Network’s hit show in Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends: Imagination Invaders, playing as head mischief-maker Blooregard Q. Kazoo. Goo has done it again…her overactive imagination has conjured up a group of diabolical cosmic invaders, the Space Nut Boogies. They’ve raided Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends and taken Madame Foster hostage in search of The Greatest Thing in the Universe, and it’s up to you to stop them! Play as Bloo as you explore the Foster’s house, sneak past the Space Nut Boogie guards, and gather Mac, Coco, Eduardo and the rest of the gang to rescue Madame Foster!
The Wheelman™ (PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360™, PC; Winter) - Starring Vin Diesel in The Wheelman, you’re on the run from the mafia in the U.S. and returning to Barcelona, a place where you have a dark past and criminal gangs infest the city. It’s your job to set the factions against each other to cover a daring heist. With a focus on over-the-top, intense vehicle combat, build your reputation by undertaking missions, taking part in challenging events, all the while looking to pull off stylish, extreme driving stunts.
TNA iMPACT!™ (PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360™, Wii, PlayStation 2; Spring) - TNA iMPACT! is set to be the most complete wrestling videogame to date. Featuring top talent such as Kurt Angle, Christian Cage, Rhino, Christopher Daniels, Jeff Jarret, AJ Styles and more, TNA iMPACT! will deliver all of the excitement and action of the top-rated weekly television show.
The Bee Game™ (Nintendo DS & Game Boy® Advance, November) — The Bee Game for Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance lets players experience the adventures of Maya the Bee and her friend Willie as they search for their friends. A strong storm has blown through corn poppy meadow and some of the residents of the hive are now missing! Help Maya and Willie by taking on challenges and completing mini-games to find clues in the meadow, dark forest, blue pond, deep caverns and the garden to locate the other bees.
The Lord of the Rings Online™: Shadows of Angmar™ (PC, Available Now) — The Lord of the Rings Online is the world’s first and only massively multiplayer online (MMO) role playing game based upon the literary works of J.R.R. Tolkien. Gamers of all levels will establish their unique reputations, explore incredibly detailed realms and join familiar Tolkien characters, while adventuring solo or in fellowships within an evolving and persistent re-creation of Middle-earth. The Lord of the Rings Online™: Shadows of Angmar™ is developed by Turbine, Inc. and co-published by Midway in North America.
Hour of Victory™ (PC, Fall) - Hour of Victory allows you to play a key role in the pivotal and cinematic battles from the European and North African theaters of World War II, using the skills and gameplay style you choose. Built with Unreal Engine 3.0, Hour of Victory allows you to sneak into enemy territory as a covert operative, storm the gates as a British Commando, or snipe from afar as an Army Ranger – each character’s unique attributes will be needed for the fulfillment of the overall objective. Only with all these skill working closely together will you be able to say that you helped define the Hour of Victory.

Slay
09-07-2007, 20:27
to keep up with the latest news, you can view a live stream of the official E3 SCEA press conference this Wednesday, July 11th, starting around 11:30 a.m. pacific time. About a half hour before the conference (11 a.m.), click here (http://www.us.playstation.com/) and we’ll have a live conference feed available.

Proevofan
10-07-2007, 02:39
perimeno pos k pos..mou aresoun para polu oi press conference..an emena LA tha hmoun sigoura ekei an borousa se oles.. vevaia vash tou US account pou exo meno LA alla anyway...de nomizo na voitha k polu afto..xaxaxa...an katalava kala tha thn exoume se HD meso PStore?

PS: thymamai thn proth pou eida me ta papakia! polu gelio..k mia k thn thymithika..ayto to Getaway ti ginete?

NonBorn
10-07-2007, 19:04
StarCraft II Appearing At E3 2007 (http://kotaku.com/gaming/blizzardlust/starcraft-ii-appearing-at-e3-2007-%5Bupdated%5D-276488.php)

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/07/starcraft2_at_e3.jpg

Blizzard has confirmed that their real-time strategy sequel StarCraft II will be playable appearing at E3. A Blizzard rep revealed that during the company's E3 2007 showing "members of the Dev Team for Starcraft II and I will be there showing off bits of the game to the press.

"Update: Looks like BlizzCon will be the first time John and Jane Q. Public will get their hands on Starcraft II as Blizzard helps us clarify the game's E3 appearance, letting us know that "StarCraft II will appear at E3, but will not be playable."
Starcraft II @ E3 2007 -- Official (http://www.blizzplanet.com/news/1488/) [Blizzplanet]

NonBorn
10-07-2007, 19:21
Activision E3 Line-Up
Bee Movie Game - Based on the upcoming DreamWorks Animation movie written, produced by and starring Jerry Seinfeld due out this fall, Bee MovieTM Game lets players race, chase and fly their way through an adrenaline-fueled world of adventure as they experience the hilarious antics of Barry B. Benson, a dynamic and daring bee who knows there is more to life than making honey. (Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 2 , Games for Windows and Nintendo DS).

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - The new action-thriller from the award-winning team at Infinity Ward delivers the most intense and cinematic action experience ever. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare arms gamers with an arsenal of advanced and powerful modern day firepower and transports them to the most treacherous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy group threatening the world. As both a U.S. Marine and British S.A.S. soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns, players use sophisticated technology, superior firepower and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy and communication are essential to victory. The epic title also delivers an added depth of multiplayer action providing online fans an all-new community of persistent, addictive and customizable gameplay. (PLAYSTATION 3, Xbox and PC). For handheld fans, Call of Duty for Nintendo DS, from n-Space, brings the signature Call of Duty chaos of battle to the DS in a parallel modern day storyline packed with intense combat action.

Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars - Executive produced by id Software and developed by Splash Damage, Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars is the ultimate team and objective-based multiplayer experience. A first-person, strategic-action shooter set within the epic QUAKE universe in the year 2065, Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars pits Earth’s Global Defense Force against the technologically-advanced, alien Strogg invaders. Built on id Software’s new MegaTextureTM rendering technology and featuring stunning battlefields inspired by locations around the world, persistent character promotions, offline gameplay with bots, specialized character classes and abilities, and the universe’s most powerful weapons and vehicles, Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars transports players to the frontlines of an epic new war for Earth. (PC, Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3).

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Fire up the fretboard, crank up the amp and get ready to rock like never before. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock drops you into the spotlight of the largest and most legendary rock concert ever. The star-studded soundtrack includes master tracks by such legendary artists as Guns N’ Roses, The Rolling Stones, Beastie Boys, Muse and Pearl Jam, with added songs as made legendary by Kiss, Alice Cooper and Heart. Now drop that air guitar, tune your exclusive new Les Paul Guitar Controller and shred the night away with Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. (Xbox 360, Wii and PLAYSTATION 3 and PlayStation 2).

Spider-Man: Friend or Foe - Spider-Man: Friend or Foe challenges players to defeat and then join forces with notorious movie nemeses including Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Venom and Sandman, and other classic Spider-Man characters. Players will embark on a global quest to overcome an evil threat, by controlling Spider-Man and one of numerous Super Hero or Super Villain sidekicks, as they master unique fighting moves and styles while switching between characters to execute team combos and defeat foes. Spider-Man: Friend or Foe features a unique co-op mode in which a friend can join the game at any time and take control of Spidey’s sidekick as they battle through the game side-by-side and replay favorite levels. (Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 2 computer entertainment systems, PSP, Nintendo DS and Games for Windows).

Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground - In the largest and deepest Tony Hawk game yet, gamers are now in total control of their skating destiny in Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground. Set in the streets of Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., the title empowers players with the freedom to define their character, story, abilities and style based on the choices they make, the paths they select and the style of skating they want. The game delivers deeper customization than ever before, including a full-featured video editor to create epic skate videos and a completely customizable online Skate Lounge, where players can skate with friends in the ultimate pad. (Xbox 360, Wii, PLAYSTATION 3 and PlayStation 2 and the Nintendo DS).

Slay
11-07-2007, 02:14
Went to Culver City to make sure we're all set for streaming Sony's press conference tomorrow morning.

Saw a bit of Wipeout HD before I left. Wipeout all in high res = freaking sweet!
http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=8251520&publicUserId=4561231

X-NEC
11-07-2007, 04:01
2K's Line-Up
* All-Pro Football 2K8 (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
* BioShock (PC, Xbox 360)
* The Darkness (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
* Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (Nintendo DS, PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox 360)
* NHL 2K8 (PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
Καλά δεν θα βγάλει ΝΒΑ 2K8??:notsay:

Slay
11-07-2007, 08:13
New Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer exclusively on the PlayStation store

http://blog.us.playstation.com/

I just got word that we’ll have a very cool treat coming this week to the PLAYSTATION Store. What would E3 be without a new Metal Gear Solid trailer?

The latest Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer will be available exclusively for download on the PLAYSTATION Store shortly following our press conference tomorrow. From our friends over at Konami and Kojima Productions, I heard they were still putting the final touches on the trailer a mere five hours before it was hand carried today to Santa Monica for E3!!

As a reminder, the press conference will be streamed here, but if you’re one of the many MGS purists, you will no doubt want to download the trailer straight from the PlayStation Store in HD and 5.1 surround. Enjoy!

SPOWN
11-07-2007, 10:17
Metria πραγματα απο microsoft χτες, τωρα ειναι ευκαιρια της sony να δειξει τι εχει , το θεμα ειναι εχει????Σημερα θα λυθουν πολλες αποριες μας...SONY σε εμπιστευομαστε μην μας απογοιτευσεις....

Slay
11-07-2007, 10:26
TimeShift E3 2007 Trailer

Slay
11-07-2007, 10:30
Bacterius (PSN)
ειναι αυτο που στο ιαπωνικο store ηταν σαν nucleus.

Slay
11-07-2007, 12:03
Devil May Cry 4

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1785/9790003xe1.jpg
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/5821/9790002yk3.jpg
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7825/9790005ax7.jpg
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/1058/9790001if5.jpg

NonBorn
11-07-2007, 12:32
http://www.g4tv.com/e32007/spotlight.html
Live και από εδώ... Στις 21.00 είναι η press conference της Sony...

Slay
11-07-2007, 13:13
http://hotgreentea.com/images/picfu/2007/7/11/1/22/2/766254ea0d_std.jpg

Slay
11-07-2007, 13:15
και μερικα streams για αποψε το βραδυ (παλι καλα που δεν θα ξενυχτησουμε παλι)

1up (http://e3.1up.com/)
Gamespot (http://e3.gamespot.com/live.html?tag=event_nav;live)
G4TV (http://www.g4tv.com/e32007/index.html)
GameTrailers (http://www.gametrailers.com/e32k7.php)

MaRkUs_
11-07-2007, 13:24
καλά θα γίνει χαμός με τα καινούρια παιχνίδια....κ σε συνδιασμό με την πτώση της τιμής πιστεύω να αυξήθουν αρκετά οι πωλήσεις!!!!

NonBorn
11-07-2007, 19:43
Nέα από την E3... Με τις κακές γλώσσες να δίνουν και να παίρνουν σχετικά με την αποκλειστικότητα του MGS4 στο PS3 μετά από δηλώσεις της capcom, ο Hideo ΑΡΝΕΙΤΑΙ να βγάλει το MGS στο 360.

"Kitaue is constantly trying to force Kojima to drop the game's PS3 exclusivity, which Hideo refuses point blank to do"

Πηγή: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=167633

Terminator
11-07-2007, 20:42
Bλεπει κανεις την Press conf της Nintendo? Bαρεμαρα μεχρι αηδιας.

Slay
11-07-2007, 20:53
Unreal Tournament III E3 2007 Trailer

NonBorn
11-07-2007, 20:55
Termi εγώ έκανα post (check Γενική συζήτηση) τώρα θα πάω να δω λίγο αλλά από nintendo τι να δεις... Eμένα προσωπικά αυτή η εταιρία δε με εκφράζει καθόλου πια. Δεν μπορεί να με γεμίσει με τα games της και γι αυτό απέχω συνειδητά ;)

Terminator
11-07-2007, 20:58
Mονο highlight το galaxy και το mario kart. Απο κει και περα τετοια αλαζονεια δεν εχω ξαναδει. "Sales charts, το metoid θα ειναι το καλυτερο fps ever, non games, και αλλα non games, κλπ"

NonBorn
11-07-2007, 21:05
Sony Press Conference

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/houssaminator/mediaas.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/houssaminator/media-1.jpg

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=8251520&publicUserId=4561231

SQP_GR
11-07-2007, 21:11
Re Pu Tha Mporume Na Tin Dume Live

NonBorn
11-07-2007, 21:14
και μερικα streams για αποψε το βραδυ (παλι καλα που δεν θα ξενυχτησουμε παλι)

1up (http://e3.1up.com/)
Gamespot (http://e3.gamespot.com/live.html?tag=event_nav;live)
G4TV (http://www.g4tv.com/e32007/index.html)
GameTrailers (http://www.gametrailers.com/e32k7.php)

Είναι 3 post παραπάνω..... Πριν ρωτήσουμε ρίχνουμε και μια ματιά...:please2:

Terminator
11-07-2007, 21:22
Το Wii fit ειναι σιγουρο οτι θα πουλησει τρελα.

Αυτη η press conf ομως συνολικα απεδειξε οτι η εταιρεια απλα δεν νοιαζεται τοσο πολυ πλεον για τον hardcore gamer. Συνεχιζουν στον ιδιο δρομο με τα non games, τα minigames και τα puzzles. Ειναι σιγουροι οτι πλεον ειναι οι market leaders και εχουν μια αλαζονια που δεν την βλεπαμε ουτε καν απο τη Σονυ τα προηγουμενα χρονια.

Εγω το μονο που εχω να πω ειναι οτι γελαει καλυτερα οποιος γελαει τελευταιος. Αντε να δουμε τι θα μας δειξει και η Σονυ.

SQP_GR
11-07-2007, 21:36
kai pote gia sony?

NonBorn
11-07-2007, 21:43
Live και από εδώ... Στις 21.00 είναι η press conference της Sony...

Λίγο πιο πάνω ήταν και αυτό...

NonBorn
11-07-2007, 21:50
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o111/shungokugouki/E3comp.jpg

Που μπορείτε να τη δείτε...

PlayStation (http://www.us.playstation.com/)

Gamespot (http://e3.gamespot.com/?tag=nav-top;e3)

IGN (http://insider.ign.com/e3_2007/)

Live text update...

PlayStation Blog (http://blog.us.playstation.com/)

Gamespot (http://e3.gamespot.com/?tag=nav-top;e3)

IGN (http://www.ign.com/index/e3/2007/videos/)

1UP (http://e3.1up.com/)

Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/)

Press Conference στο PSN?

Check here (http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/07/08/new-ps3-new-price-drop-more-news-coming/) for more details.

SQP_GR
11-07-2007, 21:53
euxaristo man

SPOWN
11-07-2007, 21:58
re paidia pvw den blepv tipota

SPOWN
11-07-2007, 22:00
ξεκινησε η press conference

Slay
11-07-2007, 22:07
21:30 τοπικη θα ξεκινησει τελικα, κλασσικη sony

NonBorn
11-07-2007, 22:07
The Agency 'E3 2007' video

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/13110

Terminator
11-07-2007, 22:09
21:30 τοπικη θα ξεκινησει τελικα, κλασσικη sonyEξαρχης ηταν προγραμματισμενη να ξεκινησει 9.30.

SQP_GR
11-07-2007, 22:10
po po egw sindethika kai tus evlepa na mpenun i dimosiografi siga siga me kati orthonares

SPOWN
11-07-2007, 22:15
Paides pou araξατε για να ερθω και εγω

SQP_GR
11-07-2007, 22:17
spow egw tin vleo san na vlepo tv su leo

NonBorn
11-07-2007, 22:27
Boxart από το Unreal Tournament 3

http://www.beyondunreal.com/images/e3_2007/ut3_ps3_fob.jpg

NonBorn
11-07-2007, 22:37
Μόλις άρχισε....

greekteo
12-07-2007, 00:07
πως σας φανηκε??? τα παιχνιδια ειναι απιστευτα, αυτα που προλαβα να δω βεβαια. το μονο που μπορω να πω ειναι Ps3 τρελαααα

Slay
12-07-2007, 00:09
Mια προχειρη σουμα,

Haze - Timed exclusive
UT3 - Timed Exclusive
Ncsoft - EXCLUSIVE sto PS3 αυτο ειναι πολυ μεγαλο νεο
ΜGS4 παρεμενει exclusive, και το νεο trailer σπερνει για αλλη μια φορα
Killzone 2 - οτι και να πουμε ειναι λιγο, περιμενω HD video απο την conference.

SQP_GR
12-07-2007, 00:09
kala to killzone xana egrapse.auto pu me poroni einai o tropos pu otan pirovolas ton exthro sokarese kai esi o idios me auto pu vlepis

SQP_GR
12-07-2007, 00:10
gia tin camera ipan tipota

Terminator
12-07-2007, 00:15
Το Ιnfamous πολυ ενδιαφερον επισης.

Slay
12-07-2007, 00:17
το αμερικανικο store εχει ενα καρο νεα τραιλερς, ορματε.
και ναι EXEI το MGS4

SQP_GR
12-07-2007, 00:18
aeraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SPOWN
12-07-2007, 00:35
βουρ στον πατσα , καλα οχι και πατσας, πατσας ειναι τa xbox exclusives games xaxaxaxa

Slay
12-07-2007, 00:40
μπηκε πλεον κατηγορια E3 στο store, και συνεχιζουν να βαζουν πραγματα....

NonBorn
12-07-2007, 00:49
Πιστεύω ότι και οι πλέον ορκισμένοι εχθροί του PS3 θα αρχίσουν να βάζουν μικρές σκέψεις στο μυαλό τους. Πιστεύω επίσης ότι είναι φανερό ποιος κέρδισε τις εντυπώσεις από την φετινή E3 ανάμεσα σε Sony.Microsoft και Nintendo. Το Show ήταν φοβερό... Όλο το παιχνιδάκι με το home και πως έβγαινε ο καθένας στη σκηνή ήταν πολύ καλό ( Καλά εκεί που ο Phil βγήκε σαν ratchet έπεσα τ' ανάσκελα από το γέλιο...). Όλα τα exclusives έκανα την εμφάνιση τους ακόμα και το GT5!!! Δεν έχω λόγια για την Polyphony. Νομίζω το είδατε όλοι. Περιμένω το trailer στο PSN! O Hideo με το trailer απλά ζωγράφισε και περιμένουμε playable μορφή την ερχόμενη βδομάδα αν και υποσχέθηκε ο ίδιος ότι το γραφικά και όλα θα κινούνται στο επίπεδο του trailer που είδαμε!!!

Αυτά σαν πρώτο γρήγορο σχόλιο... Έχουμε πολλά να πούμε τις επόμενες μέρες.... ;)
H μόνη μου απογοήτευση ήταν ότι δεν ανακοινώθηκε τίποτα σχετικό με νέο firmware και in game XMB, αν και το Home μέσα έξω στο motorstorm είναι παραπάνω από αυτό (Ας μου δώσουν ένα home invite να μη κλαίγομαι...)

NonBorn
12-07-2007, 00:56
E3 2007: Sony Press Conference LiveBlog by IGN

11:04am: After a sweltering day in the sun with little shelter, Sony lets us in. Air conditioning... thank the maker!

11:13: Clayman, Dunham, Haynes, and Roper argue over which connection is the best with the available WiFi connections. Dunham is in charge, wins by default.

11:15: Female voice announces that audio and video devices are prohibited. We look back to throng of camera guys, room simultaneously takes an assload of flash photographs. Really chirpy techno music plays in the background.

11:20: Female voice is back -- says that we should take our seats as the presentation begins in 10 minutes. On a side note, the setup is futuristic and cool. Announcer sounds hot.

11:25: The program is going to begin in five minutes. The bass is getting out of control with this music. We expect dance scene from Matrix Reloaded to be reinacted any moment now...

11:29: One minute to go. We start debating whether or not we should shout "BEYOND!" at some point during the conference.

11:30: It's been a minute -- it hasn't started. People looking around for someone to hit "Go" switch.

11:32: Presentation starts. Montage of starts -- lots of weird shapes and colors with PSPs and button icons. Jack Tretton appears onscreen via his avatar in PlayStation Home. Looks a lot like him.

11:33: Tretton hits on some virtual ladies in "Home Square" (an outdoor environment). Jack takes the stage, makes a joke about his waistline and fly -- hopes to moonwalk and throw some high-fives.

11:37: Jack brings up new 80GB unit w/ MotorStorm and price drop for 60GB. Promises to show almost 50 games for PS2, PS3, PSP, and PSN during this presentation. Announces that several will be playable next door after show.

11:38: First up is PS2 -- 118 million units worldwide, $26 billion dollars in sales in US. More than 160 PS2 games coming in the next fiscal quarter.

11:40: PSP's turn. More than 9 million PSPs expected to ship this year; UMD sales are up, hardware sales are up (up 90% since April's price drop). More than 140 games coming for North America.

11:41: PSP game trailer montage. SOCOM: Tactical Strike, WipEout Pulse, Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow, NBA '08, God of War: Chains of Olympus, Silent Hill Origins, Patapon (a new game that's stylistically similar to LocoRoco, but with little tribes fighting it out), Tiger Woods PGA Tour '08, Sonic Rivals 2 (if it chopped anymore it could sell on QVC), The Sims 2 Castaway (looks cool, desert isle setting), SWAT: Target Liberty, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, and Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles. Whew...

11:46: Jack heads back into Home where his avatar talks with Kaz Hirai's avatar. Makes a Ridge Racer joke, Kaz decides to take the stage to talk about the PSP...

11:48: Kaz announces new PSP. 19% slimmer, 33% lighter, battery life longer, and expanded video capabilities. Available in September.

11:49: Hirai pulls up video of Spider-Man 2 on his PSP, presses a button, and the video suddenly appears on giant screen behind him. Part of the "display" function. Says that you can do the same thing with games, photos, and whatever else is on your PSP. New PSP will also allow you access PS3 and PC hard drives from anywhere in the world thanks to new connectivity options.

11:51: Kaz says that Japanese market will announce PSP plans soon. Jack takes stage, announces new "Ice Silver" PSP that will be offered in the "PSP Entertainment Pack." Will come with 1GB Memory Stick, Daxter, and UMD movie, "The Family Guy Frickin' Sweet Collection. Will be released for $199 US in September.

11:53: Frickin' Chewbacca comes out on the stage to Star Wars fanfare and announces PSP Star Wars Entertainment Pack. System is white with Darth Vader's image on back. Will ship with Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron. Expectg it at retail in October for $199. Trailer for the game plays and it's on to PSN...

11:56: There have been more than 20 million downloads on service since launch, two million users in seven months with 750,000 of them in North America.

11:58: Phil Harrison takes the stage to talk more about PSN. Says the two games he's about to show will be available in both PSN and Blu-ray formats. Announces that more than 80 first-party UMD games are in development. He's going to show us five of them.

12:00: First up, Japabn Studio game, "Echochrome." A black and white puzzler with an Escher-like design. The goal is to get from point A to point B while successfully navigating camera. It's very Crush-like. Looks cool and it will also be available on PSP.

12:01: WipEout HD and Pain talked about next. Warhawk and SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation after that. Trailer for WipEout shown -- Clayman remarks, "Awesome, I'm buying a PS3." Visually it's very similar to old WipEout titles with excellent effects and smooth framerate. Pain trailer shown next, similar to what we saw a few months ago. Still, looks like mindless fun.

Dylan Jobe interview onscreen, talking abot Warhawk with new footage. David Seymore video interview is next. New SOCOM footage, side-by-side with PS2 games, confirms Blu-ray and PSN simul-release. Looks good if not a little framey.

12:05: It's Home's turn. Says beta program is going well and that Sony is on target for fall release. Phil announces that he has the XMB and Home service on Mobile phone. It's for users when they are away from their PS3. Phil decides to take a picture of crowd with his Sony Erickson phone.

Phil also announces that the Home Square will replace the indoor space that people see now as the main hub. Harrison's avatar is walking around the area exploring -- cuts to video of new spaces coming soon. Japanese gardens, cliff overlooks, lakesides, and ski lodge locations are among those shown.

12:10: SingStar played up. Phil claims that it's the most popular music game worldwide. After a quick promo of SingStar, Phil walks through his home space and shows that the picutre he took earlier is on the wall. Photos taken via phone will appear in Home automatically, it seems. Home also has a social networking feature that allows you to send pictures to friends for blogging and other things.

To close, Phil announces that players can launch any game from Home (regardless of whether its Blu-ray, PSN, or whatever). Shows this feature off by launching a worldwide game of MotorStorm in a new map called "Eagle's Nest" that will be available next month.

12:15: Jack Tretton comes back to the stage to talk about PS3. Goes back to PS3 80-gig talk, says that Sony's main goal is to broaden its installed base, which leads into the $100 price drop for the 60-gig unit. Apparently, since Monday's price drop, PS3 sales have doubled at the top 5 retail outlets in North America. In all, Sony expects to ship 11 million PS3s by year's end. Jack also touts Blockbuster's announcement of carrying "Blu-ray only" in its stores.

12:19: Tretton announces that NCSoft has signed with Sony to create exclusive content for the PS3 (based on original IPs and all-new ones). Ubisoft also announces that Haze will be coming to the PS3 exclusively (for more, check our exclusive Q&A with the team in just a few minutes, along with HD trailer and new screens).

12:22: Haze trailer plays. Emphasizes the ability to play both the good guys and the bad guys and the option to "Play Dead" when on the Rebel side.

12:23: Sony announces a multi-stage deal with Midway and Epic. Unreal Engine 3 is being optimized for PS3 and that Unreal Tournament 3 will be a PS3 exclusive this year. As an added bonus, and will support user-mods created by PC users. New trailer shown, it looks... well, fantastic really. Expect it in November.

12:26: Montage of other third-party PS3 games coming to the PS3 -- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Assassin's Creed, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Resident Evil 5, Burnout Paradise, Madden NFL 08, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, The Simpsons Game, Guitar Hero II: Legends of Rock, Medal of Honor Airborne, and Rock Band round out the lineup.

12:32: Tretton takes the stage to show the "PS3 exclusive" Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Creator Hideo Kojima and his translator take the stage to talk about it.

"I safely made it to E3," says Kojima. "The game is celebrating its 20th anniversary this month -- and while I've been on the series for 20 years, this game will be the grand finale for the series. The story of Snake will end and this will be my last take on this series. All the mysteries, plotlines, and other story points will be revealed."

Kojima continues, "I'm putting everything I have into MGS4 and today I brought it with me. What we're showing you isn't a trailer, it's the game."

12:36: The footage rolls. It is confirmed that Snake is being sent to assassinate Liquid Snake. Following radio conversation with the Campbell, Meryl is shown leading an army towards liquid. In the middle of the assault, the soldiers are stricken with some kind of sickness and start fighting amongst themselves. Just as it appears that the squad is about to be taken out, Raiden shows up and starts kicking ass all over the place. Cue an incredible battle between Raiden and Vamp. There are stabbings, blood, and all sorts of crazy s**t going on. It's nuts!

Finally, MGS4 is confirmed for early 2008 and it will be released worldwide simultaneously. E3 will only have a trailer, but Kojima announces that he will be giving a live demo of the game next week in Tokyo. He asks the crowd what they thought and they clap loudly.

12:45: Phil Harrison is back, both on the stage and onscreen in Home in a Ratchet and Clank outfit. Cut to video of Brain Allgeir from Insomniac talking about Ratchet Future (13 million units of the franchise shown worldwide!).

Folklore trailer is next, introduced by producer Eric Fong. New footage and areas are shown. Adventure, action, RPG elements highlighted.

Heavenly Sword is up next and there's a special Home space dedicated to it. Trailer shows a quick overview of Nariko and her story with scenes of new areas and enemies. NBA '08 is up next. Better visuals, new movesm and other elements are highlighted.

Media Molecule's LittleBigPlanet is next. "Play, Create, Share" is the tagline. Today, Sony wants to focus on the creation aspect. Footage shown includes several bulding montages. Trees, bridges and all sorts of things are being made on the fly using the in-game interface.

Final game to be shown is Naughty Dog's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Studio head Evan Wells talks it up and shows off some badass video. Gunfights, explosions and various other action sequences abound.

12:54pm: Phil announces new Sucker Punch game. The premise is that you can become a super hero or an Anti-hero. Official title is "Infamous." Electricity powers and levitation shown by the main hero and it looks awesome -- coming exclusively to PS3 in 2008.

12:56: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue coming to PS3 soon as a precursor to GT5. It will have full online capabilities and looks like CG. No joke. The texture work and lighting effectgs are crazy.

1:00: Phil pretends that he is done with show. Jack says, aren't you forgetting something? Phil says, "Yes -- everything you're about to see is real-time."

BOOM! Crazy good looking landing footage with fantastic detail; looks a lot like the trailer shown 2 years ago. Dude shown onscreen playing the game to prove it's happening -- visual effects are phenomenal. Very Call of Duty-like. Cool animations. The game looks like it will rule. Crowd erupts into applause at end. Very impressive.

1:04pm: Jack hits the stage for the final time. Thanls crowd for coming. Event over.

greekteo
12-07-2007, 01:02
Πες τα ρε nonborn. Ετσι, λεγε τα να τα ακουσουν καποιοι-ος

NonBorn
12-07-2007, 01:14
Πως μεταδώθηκε η κάλυψη της E3 από site που ασχολείται με το xbox καθαρά για να δούμε όλοι πόσο δε χρειάζεται αυτός ο φανατισμός που δε βγάζει πουθενά...
Παρόλα αυτά λέει και νέα πολύ σημαντικά όπως η συμφωνία της NC Soft με την Sony και το "one year" time exclusive του UT3!!

E3 2007: NC Soft sign exclusively to PS3 and Xbox 360 wont get UT3 this year (http://www.weplayxbox.com/2007/07/11/nc-soft-sign-exclusively-to-ps3-and-xbox-360-wont-get-ut3/)

Breaking news! Sony has just confirmed at their E3 press conference that NC Soft, the developer behind the City of Heroes and Guild Wars franchise has signed an exclusive agreement to develop games exclusively for the Playstation 3.

We have to admit it, the Sony press conference is far more exciting than the Microsoft one was, so far anyway! It’s still running as we speak (8.45pm), but we just thought we’d bring you the news of their exclusive agreement. We’re also quite jealous that Unreal Tournament 3 has been confirmed as a timed PS3 exclusive and HAZE looks bloody fantastic! The guys behind the Metal Gear Solid series have just spoken also and say there will be a full demo of the latest Metal Gear game at a Japanese PS3 event on the 17th; once again, it’s another game that is looking mighty fine. Now, don’t quote us on this, but we’re sure we heard mention of it being a PS3 exclusive - didn’t Kazumi Kitaue, the head of Konami’s north American and European operations, tell us the other day that he was keeping his options open? Jack Tretton did tell us however that there will be no fewer than 15 exclusives for the PS3 from the Sony studio alone in the next year. There was also an announcement about a new so-called sandbox game (free-roamer) called Infamous, where you can choose to be a hero (overturning cars, climbing up walls - that kind of thing) or an anti-hero and fight in free-roaming environment. The trailer should be online soon, but it’s another game that looks really exciting. That’s not to mention Killzone 2, a game that Sony only presented right at the end of the conference (same trailer that appeared earlier today). Sony did take the opportunity to take a dig at the HD-DVD format, mentioning the fact that retailer Blockbuster have decided not to stock that format, but instead will exclusively be selling Blu-Ray discs. He believes Bluray is ‘the gaming storage vehicle of the future.’ Frankly, we couldn’t give two hoots it’s decent games that we really want to hear about.
We were hoping we’d hear an announcement about a PS3 price cut in the UK, but it doesn’t look like they’re going to announce it. Even though we’re an Xbox fan site, the Sony conference has really got us hyped for the PS3 and we’re gutted we’re not getting Unreal Tournament 3 - not for some time anyhow. But, we’re still not paying that much for the console, we’re going to hang out for a price drop, but we’ll have nice dreams tonight about the PS3 and the great looking Playstation Home service (did you know you can take photos on your phone and then show them as pictures hanging on the wall in your virtual home?) and not to mention some superb looking exclusives. We so want to play Killzone 2. Oh well, back to playing the exclusive Gears of War for us.

Terminator
12-07-2007, 01:32
Σιγουρα η καλυτερη αλλα οχι φανταστικη. Αφαντα τα 8 days, getaway, afrika. Rumble πουθενα. Tα third parties βαρετα και τα χε δειξει ηδη η MS (αφαντο και το gta4). Mας τα πρηξαν λιγο με το home ενω θα μπορουσαν να αφιερωσουν και αλλο χρονο σε games.

NonBorn
12-07-2007, 03:06
Και αυτό από την press conference...

NonBorn
12-07-2007, 03:29
Νέα που βγήκαν από την Press Conference μαζεμένα όλα εδώ... Ελπίζω να μη ξέχασα πολλά... Τα περισσότερα έχουν γίνει πάνω κάτω post αλλά μια γενική ιδέα από την E3 2007 για το PS3!

1. Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/803/803512p1.html)
July 11, 2007 - Gran Turismo 5 (http://ps3.ign.com/objects/857/857126.html) is still on the distant horizon, but following the success of Gran Turismo HD as a free download on the PlayStation Store (over one million downloads). Later this year, Sony will tease GT5 with the release of a downloable demo called Gran Turismo 5 Prologue. Prologue is going to be a full-featured demo that includes online functionality for multiplayer racing.

Sony unspoiled a brief demo of the game on the big screen -- it looks extremely promising, running in full HD. The demo trailer started with a pit crew poring over a Ferrari before it tore down a race track. The camera flies into the car as the driver squeals away. The camera swings behind the driver before swooping out to follow the car as it roars down the asphalt. Even from outside the car, you can see an incredible amount of detail within the racing machine, from the contours of the driver's helmet to instruments on the dash.

The trailer revealed several environments, from a nighttime city run to a traditional race track. Cityscapes looking quite European in flavor sported detailed architecture and texture work. There was a run through a lush landscape, too, with the sun poking through vegetation to create some fancy lighting effects. The trailer was short, ending with a static shot of a polished ride sitting in a city square.
2. Sony Unveils Infamous Game (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/803/803511p1.html)
July 11, 2007 - Sony unveiled a new PlayStation 3 game being developed by Sucker Punch, creators of Sly Cooper. Slated for 2008 and called Infamous, the title is set in a much darker, grittier world than that of the cartoon racoon.

A trailer shown during Sony's E3 2007 conference gave a glimpse of a realistic, modern city, ruined by some sort of disaster. Buildings have crumbled and cars litter the streets, ablaze. Sony says Infamous is its own entry into the open-world, sandbox genre of gaming.

Dramatic music swelled while images of a police car being tossed around showed off some of the game's physics.

Stay tuned for more on Infamous.
3. Home Improvements (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/803/803473p1.html)
July 11, 2007 - Sony is making Home (http://ps3.ign.com/objects/891/891773.html) a major element of their new social entertainment-oriented PlayStation 3 initiative. At their press conference, Sony Worldwide Studios chief Phil Harrison revealed new features of the 3D community service, such as blasting open the world into a more field-like experience. On the big screen, we saw Harrison walking through a field and cityscape environment with pushed-back horizons. However, there is still plenty of structure to Home, both figuratively and literally.

Sony will offer plenty of flat surfaces for advertising and customization. Harrison also mentioned that Sony will be "launching new spaces to buy and customize." Harrison did not elaborate whether the purchase of new geography in Home would be with in-game currency or via your wallet in the PlayStation Store.

Surfaces will also be launch pads for casual and community-based games, both new games available within Home and launching games you currently own, such as those on Blu-Ray or downloaded from the Store.

Harrison emphasized the community aspects of Home by bringing up auto-blogging that will let you easily communicate your virtual whereabouts and activities. The ultimate goal is, according to Harrison, a cohesive experience.

Finally, Home is also extending beyond your home-based console. Harrison announced that the Home world will extend to mobile phones and various web channels. Harrison did not offer many details on the mobile experience, save for insuring the audience that Home on all screens will be cohesive with fully integrated functionality.
4. Wipeout HD PS3 Download (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/803/803446p1.html)
July 11, 2007 - During its E3 2007 conference, Sony announced it is reviving the original light-speed racer Wipeout as a downloadable title on the PlayStation Network. Titled Wipeout HD, video footage of the game looked like it would feature high-definition versions of old tracks.

Stay tuned for more details on Wipeout HD from the show floor here at E3.
5. New MotorStorm Track Next Month (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/803/803472p1.html)
July 11, 2007 - During its E3 2007 conference, Sony announced a new track for MotorStorm (http://ps3.ign.com/objects/748/748488.html) would be available for download next month.

Phil Harrison, head of Sony's worldwide studios, played the new track in front of the audience at the conference. Titled Eagle's Nest, the footage showed the familiar muddy canyons fans of the game have come to know. The race took Harrison over wooden tracks and ramps placed on the ground, and under wooden bridges.

Look for more details on the Eagle's Nest shortly.
6. Home Boots Directly to Gaming (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/803/803471p1.html)
July 11, 2007 - As part of Sony's E3 2007 conference, the company announced at last that HOME will allow users to boot into any game on your PlayStation 3 (on disc or on HDD) and play multiplayer games with others. HOME is Sony's online virtual world, where users create a 3D avatar and interact with other Sony gamers to chat, trade media, and play games. In demonstration, it was not clear if the users that you meet in your realm of HOME are also the gamers you will end up playing with, but the demo did show that HOME will boot games directly to the multiplayer mode. Skipping all of the legal notices and title screens, the game started right up and, within seconds, players were jumping into the game and playing online. According to Sony, this should be a standard feature in online-enabled PS3 games.
We'll be testing out HOME's many features as soon, so check back for more info.

7. MGS4 Still PS3 Exclusive (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/803/803488p1.html)
July 11, 2007 - During its E3 2007 conference, Sony confirmed to its fans exactly what they wanted to hear: Metal Gear Solid 4 is still exclusive to the PlayStation 3.

PS3 owners are no doubt shedding tears of joy.

Sony also confirmed the game would see a simultaneous worldwide release i nearly 2008. The game's designer Hideo Kojima will be demoing the game next week in Tokyo, and will be playing the game in front of an audience. Kojima said the game will "look a little crazy."
8. NCSoft Commits to PS3 (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/803/803485p1.html)
July 11, 2007 - NCSoft, known for its MMORPG series Lineage, has just joined the PlayStation camp announced Jack Tretton, president and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment America, during today's press conference. NCSoft will be creating exclusive online games for PlayStation 3 that will be delivered via the PlayStation Network.

Few details were revealed regarding quantity, titles or time line, but Tretton mentioned that NCSoft would be working on current and new intellectual properties.

9. Haze, UT3 PS3 Time Exclusive (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/803/803477p1.html)
July 11, 2007 - During its E3 2007 press conference, Sony revealed its upcoming first-person shooter Haze, in developement at Free Radical, will be exclusive to the PlayStation 3 this holiday season.

Haze has been announced for the Xbox 360 and PC, as well, but it looks like PS3 owners will be the first to this fight.

Unreal Tournament was also confirmed to be exclusive to the PS3 this year.

Many have complained that Sony wasn't securing enough exclusives for the PS3, but it looks like that may be changing.
10. Echochrome Announced (http://ps3.ign.com/articles/803/803456p1.html)
July 11, 2007 - The first surprise of Sony's E3 2007 conference, a brand new game called echochrome was announced for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable. On PSP, the game will be delivered as a UMD game in stores, but for PS3, the game will be available by download ove the PlayStation Network. This curious puzzle game by SCE's Japan Studio, echochrome is most simply described as a playable version of a M.C. Escher drawing. Created in simple black-and-white line drawings (Sony boasted that the game offers "The least graphics and yet most gameplay" of any game ever made), the title looks to play much like the PSP's own Crush or the upcoming Portal. You move on beams set in random space, and there are bounce boards and holes in the path that will complicate your movement. By rotating the stages around and adjusting the dimensions, you will be able to unravel the puzzles.
It's odd, but it's an elegant beauty that we're eager to see on PSP and PS3 in its full form -- the puzzles shown look deceivingly simple, but we've been promised that it gets much more complex once you're playing it. Look for more soon.

NonBorn
12-07-2007, 03:52
Aπό την Activision...

4:24 - Another special guest. It's totally Slash. Crazy.

"This is different," Slash says.

Jamie asks Slash a question, and Slash chastises him for not remembering his lines.

Slash is a big Guitar Hero fan. His manager hooked up this deal. Slash lights up a cigarette. He's a rock star, so he can do that. He wants to kick someone's ass, but I didn't catch the name. Talking about the original track he recorded for Guitar Hero. Tried to match the track to early visuals from the game.

More footage of Slash in the game. Kind of a caracature of him. Playing in competitive mode. Audience applause.

Slash says "it's surreal that his kids will get to play as him in a game".

Γαμώτο τον έχασα...:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Welcome to the jungle payable @ Guitar Hero 3... ;)

DarkUSS
12-07-2007, 05:48
Mόλις ανακοινώθηκε το Silent Hill V στην Conference της Konami πριν λίγο!!!

Δυστηχώς, μόνο αυτό το teaserάκι δείξανε....

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/12863

The trailer begins showing the famous fog. We then hear a voice saying;

"They say war is hell... but there are worse things. War changes you. And nobody back home could ever understand. They never understood me. They say you can never go home again... but they're wrong. I just dont want to.

Silent Hill V logo"

The storyline is based around a soldier named Alex Sheppard who has recently returned from a war to find his father missing and his mother in a vegetative state. The only person left for Alex is his brother, Joshua who too has gone missing. Alex sets out to find his brother Joshua. We do not yet know if he goes to Silent Hill or not, but searching for a loved one does resemble Silent Hill 2.

Silent Hill 5 [V] is being developed for "next generation platforms".

http://media.1up.com/media?id=3347140&type=lg

NonBorn
12-07-2007, 05:52
Κλασικά πράγματα... Μόλις έβλεπα το videaκι τώρα :p
Άντε να πουν τίποτα για κάνα PES... :prayer:

blizard
12-07-2007, 07:15
Δεν ξέρω αν μέσα στον χαμό έχει ξαναμπεί το trailer του Little Big Planet, αλλά δεν πειράζει... με άφησε ξανά με ανοιχτό το στόμα.

θα μπει σε λίγο και το HD στην Gametrailers.
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/4491.html
Προς το παρόν υπάρχει εδώ(102mb).
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_4612_en.html

Και στο topic του neogaf, φοβερές εικόνες
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170685

http://www.ps3forums.gr/VB3/attachment.php?attachmentid=11&stc=1&d=1184210003
http://www.ps3forums.gr/vb3/attachment.php?attachmentid=12&stc=1&d=1184210099

pvinis
12-07-2007, 12:08
eida to trailer apo PSN simera.... TRELAAAAA!

NonBorn
12-07-2007, 14:27
Ψάξτε καλύτερα στο store και θα βρείτε κι άλλα trailers..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seven developer interviews, shown at the Sony E3 Press Conference, have been hidden around the PlayStation Network Store. This is on top of all the other content that we told you about. Here's a list of all the secret vids and where to find them:

* LittleBigPlanet interview: Games > Downloadable Games > Super Rub a Dub
* Ratchet and Clank interview: Featured Items > Ridge Racer 7 > Ufra Special Events > Page 3
* NBA 08 interview: Featured Items > Go! Puzzle Game Packs
* Uncharted: Drake's Fortune interview: View All > M-Q > Nancy Drew
* Singstar interview: Videos > Blu Ray discs > Bruce Springsteen Live in Dublin
* Heavenly Sword interview: Games > Classics > Page 2
* FolkLore interview: View All > H-L > Lucky You

Get downloading and enjoy seeing that game footage in full screen

Slay
12-07-2007, 14:40
εφυγαααααα για downloading, btw την μεγαλη παρουσιαση του Killzone τα 15 λεπτα την εχουμε απο πουθενα?

NonBorn
12-07-2007, 14:45
Mόνο στο gametrailers την έχω δει... Σε HD δεν την έχω πετύχει πουθενά... :S

klepidas
12-07-2007, 15:51
ektos apo trailer tha doume kai kana demo re sony???plz

NonBorn
12-07-2007, 16:08
Έμας τι μας ρωτάς??? σου φαινομαι εγώ για Sony??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Το demo του Lair και του HS είναι έτοιμα και τα έχει η sony στα χέρια της... Λογικά κάπου κοντά θα τα πάρουμε κ εμείς...

Proevofan
12-07-2007, 18:13
exoume tpt enimerosh gia to pote k an tha anevei i pressconference sto store se HD?

NonBorn
12-07-2007, 20:11
Sony Computer Entertainment America Outlines Plans for PlayStation® Platforms at E3 2007 (http://www.us.playstation.com/News/PressReleases/406)

CULVER CITY, Calif., July 11, 2007 – Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. (SCEA) held its annual press conference today at the E3 Media & Business Summit, making a series of announcements that demonstrated the strength and innovation of the PlayStation® family of products. Among these announcements was the introduction of a newly updated PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) and an extensive library of soon-to-be released games and services across the entire PlayStation portfolio. The company also unveiled several new exclusive game development agreements with various well-known publishers including NCsoft® Corporation , Midway, Ubisoft, LucasArts and Konami.
The press conference was held in both the physical and virtual worlds whereby company executives presented in person and as their own personalized avatars within the PlayStation®Home environment, transitioning from their virtual-world avatars to reappear live on stage. This format was designed to illustrate the innovative functionality of the innovative experience of PlayStation Home, the PLAYSTATION®Network service designed to serve as a 3D community gathering place for PS3 users from around the world.

Portable Entertainment Just Got Sleeker
http://us.playstation.com/assetplace/pspslim.jpg
The new PSP is a sleeker and more streamlined version of the popular original PSP system. It is 33 percent lighter and 19 percent slimmer than the current version, making the all-in-one mobile entertainment system even more convenient to carry around at less than 1/2-pound in weight and less than 3/4-inch in thickness. The new PSP system will also have a thinner, more efficient battery, 64MB of system memory and video-out capabilities allowing consumers to enjoy their games at 480 x 272 resolution and movies at full standard-definition resolution on any progressive scan TV.

In addition to the “Piano Black” model launching in September in the Core Pack, the new PSP will also be available in two new limited edition colors in North America: A collector’s edition “ Ice Silver” PSP will be included in the Daxter PSP Entertainment Pack in September; and a limited edition “ Ceramic White” PSP, including a Darth Vader™ silk screen on the unit, will be featured in the Star Wars Battlefront® PSP Entertainment Pack launching in October. SCEA plans to make more than 140 new software titles available this fiscal year for PSP, in addition to the other great entertainment content coming on UMD™ ( Universal Media Disc ).

Games, Games and More Games
Throughout the holiday and this fiscal year, SCEA and its third-party partners plan to release more than 120 PS3 software titles available on Blu-ray Disc™ (BD) , SCEA is also working on another 40 games and game packs downloadable via PLAYSTATION Network in North America.
http://us.playstation.com/assetplace/heavenlysword.jpg
During the press event, the company highlighted several of its 15 exclusive first-party PS3 titles which are sure to excite gamers this holiday season — each of them taking full advantage of PS3’s powerful Cell Broadband Engine™ (Cell/B.E.) including Heavenly Sword ™ , Ratchet & Clank® Future: Tools of Destruction™ and Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune™ . Also showcased were expected second- and third-generation titles including Killzone 2 , an earth-shattering futuristic action/combat game, the super-hero adventure InFamous and Grand Turismo 5 Prologue, the latest offering from the best-selling racing game of all time.

Discover New Ways to Play
SCEA also announced new games and services for its PLAYSTATION Network. Included were new features for the innovative and highly-anticipated service PlayStation Home, such as the ability for users to launch games from within PlayStation Home ; a newly designed Home Square that replaces the original lobby concept; and four new personal spaces allowing for increased user personalization.
http://us.playstation.com/assetplace/warhawk.jpg
Additionally, several new downloadable games were introduced specifically for PLAYSTATION Network, including a crafty puzzle game, echochrome, which utilizes PS3’s SIXAXIS™ wireless controller; an achingly funny action game named PAIN; and the next chapter in the popular Wipeout® racing series, Wipeout HD. Also, demonstrated was a pair of games to be made available through download from PLAYSTATION®Store and on BD: SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals Confrontation, the next title in line of one of the most popular franchises in PlayStation history; and Warhawk ™ , a ground-breaking online multi-player air and land combat game.

PlayStation2 Momentum Continues
http://us.playstation.com/assetplace/buzzmega.jpg
The popular PlayStation ®2 was also center stage as the company highlighted some of the more than 160 games headed to the platform this year in North America, including social game franchises, such as Buzz!™ and SingStar™, both of which are already million-sellers in Europe and will make a huge impact on PlayStation 2 this year here in the US. “Today’s announcements lay the groundwork for what we are confident will be accelerated momentum for the PlayStation brand throughout the holidays and this fiscal year ,” said Jack Tretton, President and CEO, SCEA. “At the heart of each of these announcements is our desire to empower consumers with the technology, gameplay and entertainment capabilities that they have come to expect and desire from PlayStation. We truly believe that these new products, services and software will help us take our platforms to the next level.”

New PS3 Model, Pricing
http://us.playstation.com/assetplace/ps3bundle.jpg
Today’s press conference announcements follow Sunday’s news of a new PS3 80GB model coming to North America and new pricing for the current 60GB model. Beginning in August, the new 80GB PS3 will be available for a suggested retail price of $599 and will be sold with the popular online-enabled racing game MotorStorm™ . With the expanded hard disk drive (HDD), consumers will be able to download even more games and entertainment content from PLAYSTATION Network. Additionally, new pricing was announced for the current 60GB PS3 model. Effective immediately, consumers in North America can purchase the model for $499, $100 less than the original price.

About Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. continues to redefine the entertainment lifestyle with its PlayStation® and PS one® game console, the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) mobile entertainment system, the ground-breaking PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) computer entertainment system and its online and network services the PLAYSTATION®Network and PLAYSTATION®Store.
Recognized as the undisputed industry leader, Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. markets the PlayStation family of products and develops, publishes, markets and distributes software for the PS one game console, the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system and the PSP system for the North American market. Based in Foster City, Calif. Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. serves as headquarters for all North American operations and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

NonBorn
12-07-2007, 20:27
Για όσους δεν την είδαν μπορούν να την βρούν εδώ... Η Sony Press Conference!
Μακάρι να τη βρούμε και σε HD κάπου...
http://media.ps3.ign.com/articles/803/803629/vid_2051612.html

NonBorn
12-07-2007, 23:32
Στο uk store ανέβηκαν και άλλα trailer από την E3... Check...

Wipeout HD e3 trailer
http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_4082_en.html

Proevofan
13-07-2007, 00:07
ego apo amerikaniko katevasa to kolo mou k eliosa to meshmeri.. akoma den exo sinelthei!

NonBorn
13-07-2007, 01:10
1. Sony Press Conference (HD Quality) (http://www.gamespot.com/pages/gamespace/download_alt.php?sid=6174340&id=6174340)

2. Killzone 2 Extended Version (HD Quality)

MegaUpload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J0YVOCKT
Rapidshare
http://rapidshare.com/files/42491851/killzone2_e3-full_ps3_hd.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/42491916/killzone2_e3-full_ps3_hd.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/42489199/killzone2_e3-full_ps3_hd.part3.rar.html
Torrent
http://www.ps3forums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1164&d=1184251644

Video Intormation
Format: WMV9
Resolution: 1280 x 720 (720p)
Bitrate: 7,21 Mbps
Length: 04:35
Size: 221MB

HD screenshots from the new video:
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7148/killzone2full01ic5.th.jpg (http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=killzone2full01ic5.jpg)http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2841/killzone2full02to0.th.jpg (http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=killzone2full02to0.jpg)http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/450/killzone2full03zq8.th.jpg (http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=killzone2full03zq8.jpg)http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3043/killzone2full04tr5.th.jpg (http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=killzone2full04tr5.jpg)http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4743/killzone2full05zi6.th.jpg (http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=killzone2full05zi6.jpg)http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7210/killzone2full06wb9.th.jpg (http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=killzone2full06wb9.jpg)
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/464/killzone2full07bb2.th.jpg (http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=killzone2full07bb2.jpg)http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4594/killzone2full08qs1.th.jpg (http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=killzone2full08qs1.jpg)http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7598/killzone2full09wf4.th.jpg (http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=killzone2full09wf4.jpg)http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/6711/killzone2full10oa0.th.jpg (http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=killzone2full10oa0.jpg)http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/5606/killzone2full11xt5.th.jpg (http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=killzone2full11xt5.jpg)http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2449/killzone2full12cr9.th.jpg (http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=killzone2full12cr9.jpg)

Proevofan
13-07-2007, 04:13
theloume na agiasoume k de mas afhneis! :)

WolfRathmA
15-07-2007, 02:13
SONY

PERHAPS IT'S BECAUSE Sony is trailing Microsoft and Nintendo among next-generation gaming consoles – which is interesting, as they were the No. 1 player for two successive console generations – but the company's press conference was less flashy (and, frankly, less cocky) than in years past.
It was all about the games – and they looked great.
Graphics in titles such as Konami's Metal Gear Solid 4: Sons of the Patriots, Sony Computer Entertainment America's Killzone 2 and other lookers, including Sony's Folklore and Heavenly Sword, proved the PlayStation 3 is one serious piece of hardware. In fact, Metal Gear Solid 4 looked so good that many conference attendees couldn't believe the visuals were in-game graphics and not pre-rendered sequences.
Other impressive titles included Sony's Home – an online-only world you can walk around in, socialize with others, decorate your space and play games – as well as Sony's Little Big Planet, Midway's Unreal Tournament 3, Sony's Unchained: Drake's Fortune and Sony's Pain, a humorous game that challenges players to see how many ways you can inflict pain on your character in an interactive city.
Less interesting was a "new" PlayStation Portable (PSP) handheld unit that is 19 per cent slimmer, 33 per cent lighter and can connect to a TV to play games on a bigger screen.
What was annoying, however, were the gratuitous Sony brand plugs, such as a demonstrator taking a photo with his "Sony Ericsson" camera, plugging a PSP into your "Sony Bravia TV" or other shameless mentions of "UMD" and "Blu-Ray" discs. Sigh.
Overall, though, Sony achieved what it set out to do: prove the game isn't over just yet.

Πηγη: http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/GameReview/article/235341

Power :)

NonBorn
21-07-2007, 20:07
Sony’s Jack Tretton "I told you so, Peter Moore"(Killzone 2)

GT interviews Jack Tretton On announcement on E3, delivering on Killzone, and Sony's upcoming line-up for thePS3, and more.

WolfRathmA
24-07-2007, 20:13
Gamespot Names LittleBigPlanet Its E3 Game of the Show

In some ways, LittleBigPlanet isn't so much a game as it is a tool for personal expression; a software toy (http://www.n4g.com/News-54039.aspx#)dedicated entirely to good old-fashioned fun. Through sheer, innovative force and a dead-simple interface, this game resists easy categorization, despite its platformer roots. Thanks to a fantastic showing at E3, it's proven itself to be the most excitinggame (http://www.n4g.com/News-54039.aspx#) coming out of the show this year.

Πηγη: gamespot.com

Ουτε killzone 2 ουτε halo 3 και πατατες...